journal-blog-thing ~ councilofdoom

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

journal-blog-thing ~ councilofdoom

Postby partyshrimp » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:18 pm

i saw some people doing this, and i guess i wanted in on the fun (if 'fun' adequately describes this). hopefully it fits in here just fine, since i might post snippets of actual poetry and stuff anyways. other than that, it's exactly what it sounds like.

lots of people seem to say that you're not allowed to reply on these, but i don't actually care. but then again, i don't really expect anyone to, anyways ^_^ that's it!
Last edited by partyshrimp on Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
they/any - weird cartoon enthusiast ^_^

partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: journal-blog-thing ~ tok1wartooth

Postby partyshrimp » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:48 pm

i’ll start this thing off with a confession…

I’M A MURDERER!!! :what:

…okay, that obviously isn’t true. what i do mean is that today was my friend’s birthday party, and we played a murder mystery game! it turns out that the killer *was* me, but i wasn’t supposed to know that… except i did anyways, because i accidentally read the last page!!! i think i did a pretty good job at concealing it, though. and keeping the gaudy french accent my character had ;3 though after that everyone was telling me they felt betrayed and stuff, and i was like… do none of you even love me anymore?? it’s not my fault i killed someone! )):

but in all seriousness, it was pretty great! i got to bother her cat (her name is regina, and i love her) for a while, and i think she liked the gifts i got her! anddd now i’m at home laying in bed. i don’t really know what to do now, but i just hung up my new radiohead poster! i know what you’re probably thinking: mx. chicken smoothie user tok1wartooth, for someone whose account is moderately based around a metalocalypse character, your taste in music sure does SUCK! and you’re right. 100%, it does. but it’s also suuuper eclectic, so that’s not even a quarter of it.

i think i might watch some sort of cartoon now. someone in a forum reminded me of codename: knd’s existence, and now it’s sounding pretty nice. unfortunately, in two months i turn into even more of an enemy!!! ~sigh~ i’m totally a retired operative, guys… just trust me…
oh, have i ever mentioned that i was born on december 25th?? it’s not a lot of fun… but at least i get free pets that day no matter what, right?? ^_^

i think that’s about it for now. i’ll try to update this soon, even though i’m 95% sure nobody will ever read this. catch you later!

song of the day: thermostat - they might be giants

partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partyshrimp » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:51 pm

hi okay i haven’t forgotten about this right off the bat like i usually do this time :3 first i just want to say that EVERYONE ON CS IS SO NICE OMG??? i guess maybe a good 25% of them are just into metalocalypse and stuff, but just ahhhhh i love everybody here so so much!! i wish you were all my friends tbh. even if this is just an apostrophe, i still want to thank everyone here for being sooo amazing and cool. <3

^^ live footage of me whenever somebody is nice :3

ugh, what else happened today… i started space ghost coast to coast. and the brak show (simultaneously). this is probably something everybody who knows me would’ve seen coming, but i love brak so much!! he’s just so fun and silly… even if he does canonically have brain damage :what: it’s funny, because that’s exactly what happened with metalocalypse… one day i said to my instagram followers “i watched this! and my favorite is super predictable!!!” ….somebody guessed within the hour. :lol: i guess i really am that predictable.

oh, what else… i had pizza bread tonight! and i’ve been really craving jimmy john’s for no real reason… one time i ordered a sandwich there without cheese or onion because i’m lactose intolerant and hate onions. the guy at the register was in a really bad mood and kindly gave me my sandwich with “none of the good stuff”. but at least he made the sandwich.

today was otherwise just a monday. i had two subs and mostly did a lot of nothing, except in literature. literature is my favorite class though, and i think i’m pretty good at it ^_^

i guess i should just leave it before i write six paragraphs about the history of dry cleaning, or something. i could be studying or practicing guitar or bothering my dogs (they love me) right now instead. so that’s it. see you! :D

song of the day: into nowhere - god macabre

partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partyshrimp » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:23 am

WARNING: POTENTIAL FNAF MOVIE SPOILERS!!! even though maybe 75% of you have already seen it :lol:

back again with entry number 3! i already said this in a few forums and such, but yesterday my best friend and i saw the fnaf movie!!! it was sooo much fun because we both just LOST our [censored] at every little thing.. it’s nice having a friend that can match your energy ^_^ we also both agreed that we really liked it. even if the scariest part to me was that balloon boy… lots of people said they thought it was cheesy, but it was actually sooo cute??? and i loveloveloved the dynamic between mike, abby, and vanessa so much :3 the animatronics ARE just kids!! it definitely wasn’t r-rated, and that’s okay!! ohh and i HATED the aunt… vile woman… but yeah, all in all it was super cool! i loved when the fnaf song played on the credits too :D abby my beloved;; best character,. i love her <3

aside from that, i don’t really know what else is going on.. people here are still the absolute SWEETEST as always. i still need to gift some of u back. my other friend’s actual birthday was yesterday, and it seems like she had a really great day!! so i’m definitely happy for her there. i also might go volunteering at this local used clothing place today. i pretty much just get to hang clothes and listen to music, and it’s great ((: even though at times it feels like i’m just pacing around in my room, except it’s cleaner and generally much larger. they used to have cats there, but now i think it’s too cold for them?? i guess there’s always later! even if it’s super weird to think of ‘later’, with college on the horizon… but that’s something i won’t say anything else about here.

OH and yesterday i also went to the shelter to pet some cats!! they have a cat room there which is basically like a cat café except free and without coffee. the cats were so sweet!!! i ‘caught’ three of them (my term for letting a cat willingly climb into my lap). ugh, i love cats so much… unfortunately i can’t actually *have* one yet, since my mom is allergic… but people tell me they see the life of a crazy cat person on the horizon.m for me. i’d say i don’t want the crazy part, but aren’t we *all* a little crazy? :lol:

i don’t know if there’s much else, but i’ll say that i am still enjoying SGCTC and its derivatives! i still looove brak so much, he’s just so kity :3 and also sort of me, in ways i struggle to explain.. i’m no genius, but i’m smart enough, and not very loud either.. maybe it’s just what high school burnout does to me. i don’t know. but whatever i feel there isn’t significant enough to turn tok1wartooth into… br4k, or anything, lol :D

well, it’s that time again! catch you later ^_^

song of the day: misanthrope - death

partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partyshrimp » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:41 pm

AGGHGHGHHH. I DO NOT REGRET TAKING CHEMISTRY. I AM GOOD AT IT. I WILL PREVAIL.

............................hi :3 i'm alive. but my silly factor is kiind of diminished because i'm worrying too much about a damn test. so anyways um uh we're up to 83 huggles isn't that cool?? i kind of want to make my icon brak but i think that could maybe be a bit contradictory. i really need to drink some water. also i might be able to see judas priest in may of next year. that's ittt lalala i love being mentally normal and awesome

song of the day - something from cartoon planet i guess. maybe i love beans because it's a classic like the kids say

partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me