⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑Legends and lore

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑Legends and lore

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:36 am

This will be used to give all of our clanmates the legends and lore of newer dark clan and the unfallen Lightning Clan. Please do not post here If you are not part of the role play

Stories: (I will post the links here)
Deadstars rule
[url=here]Nightstars rise[/url]
[url=here]Leafsprigsdisappearance[/url]
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Deadstars rule

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:04 am

{Told in 3 POVs:Caribouhoof, Oaklion and Deadstar}

~Caribouhoof POV~
I was a new Apprentice when Deadstar became leader, a kit when he was appointed our deputy. As a kit I wanted to be his apprentice, when Deadstar took over I was glad I was apprenticed to Krestlefeather. Deadstar was awful. I was being taught to take the warriors code seriously and all Deadstar had done was break it. He ate before the Queens, he waged wars, apprenticed our now leader Nightstar almost as soon as she opened her eyes. He put so much stress on her young body that she's the size of a young Apprentice. Knowing juniperstem and Fogfoot, she should have been much bigger. Deadstar was the reason her littermates were no longer here. He forced them to fight with claws and teeth when their bodies couldn't handle it. They weren't strong enough. Nightstar figured out how to survive everything. She was quick to learn. Deadstar liked that so he named her nighttalon and announced her one of his elite. Fogfoot tried getting through to her but Deadstar had killed them in cold blood, in front of the whole clan. As an example... That and his decision to rid of juniperstem as well must've made her mind up. She would act like she was an elite but secretly she was starting a rebellion. He named her his deputy not long after and it was time to end it all. The battle was hard fought but nighttalon rid of Deadstar and ones devoted to him alone were driven out.

~Oaklions POV~
Deadleaf started developing a group long before he was leader. I was apart of it once apprenticed. But he was my mentor. Not long into my apprenticeship we went into a major battle with rogues, to which Deadleaf said a rogue had hurt him really bad and he joined Star clan. We all were stunned. Caribouhoof kept telling me he saw Deadleaf do it but I didn't believe him. After Deadleaf became Deadstar he made my brother and I warriors. And I became one of the first elite. Not many moons after he told us kits needed to be trained as soon as their eyes opened and took nightpaw as an apprentice. He gave me Gravelpaw and another warrior got waterpaw. I was training the way I was told and taught. Gravelpaw collapsed and ended up in the medicine den, only to join Star clan. Knowing their ages i knew Deadstar was wrong with training them like this. I didn't say anything... Nightpaws training went quick and she proved to be what Deadstar wanted i guess, so he named her nighttalon and made her an elite. Fogfoot must not have liked it because he tried talking to us. He was a good warrior... Deadstar made an example of him and his mate. Thats what made my mind up. We had to stop him. Nighttalon may have been a quiet warrior but she broke the one night on a patrol with me. I don't blame her, her kin was gone. She told me about the rebellion she was planning and I was in. Once it was over, I guess I could've stayed but the memories and how others looked at me, I needed a new start and joined dark clan. Who were a bunch of warriors who either doubted nighttalon becoming leader or elites who sided with the rebellion.

~Deadstars POV~
I always wanted to be leader. And I would do whatever it took to be in that position. I got rid of any cat in my way. That is until I was deputy. Oatstar gave me Oakflaw, ahem oakpaw, he's lucky his mind soaked up like a sponge. I couldn't find a way to take over leadership until we went into a big battle against rogues. We easily could outmatch them but this was the perfect opportunity to take care of Oatstar. And I did, I was satisfied with the look of horror plastered on his face. I told them the rogues sent him to Star clan. I made a group that thought ideally to me as I had left to the moon crystal to receive my lives. And finally I was where I always was meant to be. It wasn't until I took my niece nightpaw as an apprentice did anyone not follow my word. Her litter mates were weak and joined Star clan. Nighttalon, she was tough, resilient. I liked it so she was apart of the elite and one of those closest to me. Never did I believe after her parents departure that she'd turn and be the one to rid of me. I will be back, and I promise the clans will regret turning on me
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me