➤ Writing Storage

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

➤ Writing Storage

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:16 pm

Notes ;
➤ Please do not post, I'd like to keep this as tidy as possible
➤ There are a lot of Kalon entries here - If it is an entry for a Kalon you have won, and you would like the entry removed, please PM me and I will take it down.
➤ Do not steal these writings, as you will be reported.
➤ The majority of the characters that I write about do not belong to me. However, I have been granted permission to use their name in the writing.
➤ All commissions will be listed here (And will also include proof of payment) unless the commissioner specifically asks me not to include them.
➤ Commissions are currently PWYW as I gather more examples.
Last edited by Lucario on Mon May 31, 2021 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:28 pm

❝Find him.❞
❝ I don't think I can..❞
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxx☽ Lysander ☾
xxLike a cow to the slaughter,
xxI remember it well.
xxI remember taking my first steps,
xxthrough the castle.
xxI remember being told who I am
xxWho I had to be,
xxThere was no other choice.
xxI was no longer me.
Lysander, born Theodore, was born into a corrupted world, in which it was commonplace to take
a child and force them to work. However, in this world, in this Kingdom,
it wasn't just work that the children were expected to do. No,
the children were expected to be the backbone of the nation.
Of course, Theo didn't know about this until it was too late.
Theo was a good child. He worked hard on his parent's farm, he would be
the one to do the ploughing, to re-seed when it needed to be done, to care
for the animals, to harvest the crop. He knew that his parents couldn't do it alone,
they had both been working multiple jobs for a few years now, trying their very
hardest to care for a family of seven. He needed to help them.

He didn't mind it, of course, he loved being outside, watching the birds, caring for the animals. His favourite time, as a child, was the summer - he could be outside for longer, without the fear that it may get dark, and he would get lost.
It was a beautiful city that they lived beside. They resided just outside, in a little farming village. They could see the mountains from their home, and thus, the castle that loomed on them. Theo and his friends would always joke about how the castle must be haunted, as they never saw any of the people who actually lived inside of it, only the guards who kept them safe. It was a beautiful castle, with stone walls, stained glass windows, and a huge garden, filled with flowers. Theo found himself longing to work there - he could see the bees, and the birds, and the little creatures that loved the garden. He wanted nothing more than to tend to them.
A late summer's evening and the sun has just begun to set behind the castle the loomed in the distance. Once the sky seemed to be on fire, the beautiful oranges and reds encasing the mountains, a siren began. He was confused, as he had never heard the siren before - and nobody had ever mentioned it to him. What could be so important that the entire Kingdom stopped, and simply stared up at the castle, as if they were ready for something, knowing deep down that something bad was about to happen.
Theodore found himself looking to his family, three younger brothers, and a sister. His parents had been working that day, a late night as was usual. That was when everything froze. He saw the guards make their way down the lane, and towards the group of houses in which he lived. It was a quiet community, and thus, Theo assumed that they were simply passing through - there must have been trouble in the community beside them, which was known for violence.
Unfortunately, he was incorrect. The guards didn't pass through. In fact, they didn't even pass Theodore. They approached him, and he fell silent, unsure of what to say. "Are your parents home? We need to speak to them, as a matter of urgency" the first guard spoke, a certain sense of authority in her voice.
"No, they're at work. They're supposed to be home in about an hour," he spoke, his voice soft. He was still young, only just learning about life. The guard seemed to mumble something under her breath, before taking his elbow in her hand. Theo pulled away from the guard, "They will be home in an hour. You can speak to them then" he said - again, he was still young. He had not yet learned to not talk back. This time, the guard wasn't as calm, and simply grabbed the young Kalon by the arm, pulling him along behind her as she walked back up the lane, towards the magnificent castle. Theo was beyond confused, to say the least. Why had he been chosen? Why was he the one to be dragged away from his family?
He thrashed about, hoping that the guard would release him. She did not. It took only a few minutes to return back to the castle, all the while the young Kalon pulling against the guard, begging them to let him go. He didn't want to leave his family - he needed to work, he needed to care for the animals, none of his younger siblings could, they were still too small.
He found himself brought to the drawing-room of the castle, in front of a man who he could only assume was the King.
He spoke in a gruff tone, as he looked the young Kalon up and down, clearly seeing whether or not it was the right one. "He'll do just fine".
"For what?!" Theodore found himself saying. The King was not happy with this and had him brought to his knees. "You will be respectful. You will do as you are told. You are no longer the person who you were. You will forget about your past and will look only towards your future. Your name is now Lysander, and you will one day lead the Royal guard."
It took years for Lydsander to understand why he had been taken. Why he had been chosen to be the leader of the Royal Guard. Through many, many punishments, he learned not to speak of his family, not to even think of them. He spent countless years training to become the best, the strongest, the fastest, the smartest. And he did. He was found to be extremely motivated, and he seemed to know that he had been chosen for a reason. He never found that reason.

He became close to the Royal Family, how could he not when he was with them for the majority of his day? He became especially close to the youngest son - Jack. Jack was rather mischievous, constantly pulling faces behind his father's back, and running off. Lysander loved the chase - he loved to be the one to find Jack, usually hiding in the tunnels under the castle, and being the one to bring him back, to his parent's relief. That was until Jack went missing.
Some morning, Jack had gone out on the usual expedition, scoping the grounds, checking in on all of the workers. He was a sweet boy, and, from the stories that were told, he had found someone in the forest just outside of the garden. Rumours say that the person he found had been injured, and needed some help to find his way through the forest. That's where the story ends, unfortunately. Jack left no clues - no note, no nothing.
It was Lysander's job to find him, to bring him home. In the beginning, he wasn't all that worried, he had found him many times before, and was convinced that he could do it again. He checked the tunnels. He checked the bedrooms. He checked the kitchens. He checked the gardens, he checked the entire Kingdom. He couldn't find the boy. He had looked everywhere, he had searched the forest, even though it was completely off-bounds. He was willing to risk his job to find that boy. But he never did.
He found himself more upset than he had ever been - why couldn't he find him? He wasn't as close to anybody else in the world as he was to this boy, how could he lose him now? In all honesty, Lysander had come to rely on Jack, finding him a joy to be around, and he always had some snarky remark. He couldn't afford to lose him now.
He blamed himself. How could he not when it was his job to look after him? He found himself searching for the boy day, and night. Day, after day, after day. He set up endless search-parties, but every single one came up with nothing. He was lonely, undoubtedly. He found himself sinking into a depression that he feared he couldn't pull himself out of. He needed to find that boy. He became known to the townspeople as the wanderer, unable to speak, unable to do anything but search. He loved that boy as if he were his own, and unfortunately, he was doomed to wander for the rest of his time. He began a diary, logging his thoughts, the days that had passed, and his own emotions.

Click here to read Lysander's diary. Don't let him catch you, though.

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:30 pm

Cal is easily amused. He spends the majority of his afternoons drawing. It never has to be something that is beautiful, nor does it have to be something that even makes sense. He is completely content with just spending his entire day drawing, simply putting pen to paper and making whatever his mind spits up. He has been known to stay up into the small hours of the morning, all because he was super excited about a particular drawing - of course, he would regret it ever so slightly in the morning, but it would never stop him from doing it again.
The evening times are his favorite. When the sun is setting, and it looks as if the sky is alight, that is when he is his most motivated. He could draw for hours on end, and still not get bored. He finds himself taking inspiration from the smallest things - from a ladybug he once saw at the park, to the lion that he sees sometimes when he passes the zoo by his home. His creativity simply cannot be contained. He believes that art can be a challenge: both frustrating and rewarding at the same time, leading to a sense of accomplishment — or a determination to do more.Art can be a message. A message of politics and how they impact us.
Of peace and how we sometimes take it for granted. Of brutality and beauty - how they intertwine and dance with one another.
Art can be an escape, an idealization, or simply a means of play. For him, art is something undefinable, what he wants his art to show is a piece of himself and a piece of the viewer. Something that everybody can relate to; a memory, a song, a poem, art should make you feel something.

Art has been, and continues to be, the main outlet for his feelings. When he's depressed, melancholy expressions overwhelm his paintings. Frustration or rage is highlighted by shades of red or bright orange. A distorted face done in the cubist style of Picasso shows up in drawings made in times of astronomic bliss, while a more impressionist style comes out when he is particularly pensive.

In the end - he simply cant deny it. Art makes him happy. All he wants in life is to draw, draw, and draw some more, and he is willing to spend every single waking hour doing so, because that's all he feels he needs in life.

408/600
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:31 pm

Skip was born into a family of sailors. He found himself spending the majority of his young life at sea, admiring the fish that his father would catch. He had his own collection of his favorite fish, he immensely favored those with luminescent fins, although he did understand that those fish were usually towards the bottom of the ocean. For quite some time, he found himself dreaming of what the bottom of the ocean would look like, how the light would penetrate only a few layers of the water, and, after a while, how it would all go completely dark, and he would need a flashlight to see even a foot in front of him. Needless to say, he was completely in love with the water. And so, he began to study. Day, and night, he began to learn how professional divers do their job, how they hold their breath for so long, how oxygen tanks work. He spent endless hours learning, drawing diagrams and practicing. Through his knowledge of the ocean, and his sheer determination to collect more of his favorite fish, he found himself learning to dive. He started slow, knowing well about the dangers of the water, he didn't push himself too far. But one day, after years upon years of practice - he saw one. A beautiful, glowing, fish. He was amazed and managed to capture it. However, as he made his way back to the surface - he noticed the holes in its lip. Four, older fish hooks had buried their way into the skin. He found himself considering that this wasn't the first time that the fish had been captured, and he felt a new respect for it. He couldn't bring himself to capture a fish that had tried so hard to escape previous explorers. And so, he let it go.
Ever since, he has found himself diving deeper, and deeper - but not to capture these beautiful fish. No, he wants to learn. He has encountered the first fish multiple times since, they seem to be forming some kind of connection. A mutual understanding, of sorts. Now, he works as a conservationist - teaching people about the ocean, and the many, beautiful creatures that live within it.

369/400
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:35 pm

Tex is a soft soul. There is nothing in the world that they love more than doing their bed-time routine. First, at around 11PM, they make their way to the bathroom. They brush their teeth, and wash their face. They take great care in this routine, as it helps them to recognise that it's almost time to sleep.
They then must feed their animals - two dogs, a cat, and a bird rule the house, and Tex loves them with their entire heart. They are all very well taken care of. They usually cover the birds cage with a blanket, to help the bird to sleep. They then head downstairs, and begin to heat up some milk. While they wait for the milk to heat, they usually text their friends and quick "Goodnight! <3", they have found that they can't sleep until their friends reply. Once the milk is heated, they make a hot-chocolate, and head up to bed.

More often than not, Tex reads in bed. They will light some candles, and dim the lights - the only way that they can read is in a quiet, and peaceful environment. They need absolute silence. Their favorite books are definitely young adult novels, those with completely absurd storylines. They find these books to be easy to read, and they don't take much thought. Due to this, they get tired while reading them. On a good night, it will take between four, and six chapters before they begin to get sleepy, in which case they will turn over for the night. However, some nights they aren't so lucky - and will end up caught in a spiral, in which something interesting has happened in the plot, and they simply must stay awake to see what happens.

They keep a small notebook by their bed, and on the nights where they are restless - they write. They don't care too much about the actual content of their writing, but they see it more so are an excersize to empty their brain - to get all of their thoughts out, and onto paper. That way, in the morning, they can consider what they have written, and if something has popped up a few times, over multiple nights, they are able to go about fixing the issue. Their writing usually isn't anything serious, though. More often than not its ramblings about the book that they are reading, the tricks that they have taught their dogs, or even just a shopping list. Either way, it definitely helps them to sleep better, and they find that it's a helpful way to close off their evening, by neutralising their mind.

438/500
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:36 pm

Freygrove community couple discovered a thief in their home on Saturday afternoon when a woman told a joke and they heard a laugh upstairs

The night of the 24th of May was a surprising night for the community of Freygrove. Freygrove is known throughout the Kingdom as a crime-free area, with unsurprisingly high housing prices, and many beautiful facilities. The streets of the town are adorned with stores filled with luxury goods, and many restaurants. London, a journalist, and Amalie Edwards, a pet shop cashier, were enjoying a peaceful night at home, after spending the day shopping in town. Little did they know, however, that their home had been invaded. Bastien Nichols, another Freygrove resident, had broken through their second-story window, and made his way through their belongings, taking necklaces, bracelets, and countless other family heirlooms. What he didn't expect was for them to come home so soon - finding a hiding place under their bed to conceal himself. When asked why he chose to hide, rather than leave through the window that he had already broken, he mentioned that he "completely forgot that it was open, now that you say it, it probably would have been a smarter way out - rather than trying to suck in my stomach to get under the bed! You wouldn't believe how long I was trying to hold my breath, I was trying to be as quiet as possible!"
London and her partner, Amalie, had been talking about the events of the day, and a restaurant that they had passed, called Karma when Amalie cracked a joke. We have been granted exclusive access to said joke.
"Hear about the new restaurant Karma?
There's no menu, you get what you deserve!"

In the short moment that it took London Edwards to understand the joke, a laugh was heard from upstairs. Knowing that nobody else was home, the two women phoned the police and made a dash for the door. Bastien Nichols was found underneath the bed and subsequently arrested. The arrest was found to be an ordeal in and of itself - in which Bastien was asked to come out from under the bed, and he simply pretended that he wasn't there at all. When asked about how he got caught, he had this to say.
"What can I say? It was a funny joke! In all honesty, I think that it might have been worth getting caught. I know a few friends who'll get a right chuckle out of that joke. When the police asked me to come out I kind of assumed that, if I stayed still for long enough, they would give up - or forget I was there altogether - and just leave me alone. Needless to say that that didn't really go to plan."

When we asked the young couple about their experience, they were unsurprisingly worried -
"I can't help but wonder how long he had been under the bed," said Amalie. "What if we had gone to bed and not noticed him? Would he have left?" she wondered aloud. London didn't seem as upset - "Of all ways to get caught, from laughing at a joke, really?"

Bastien Nichols is currently being held in Black Crow Institution, where he will await his sentencing. He has gone on record to say that he isn't upset that he has been caught, and is willing to apologise to the two women who he has "scarred". When asked about his plans for the future, he told us that he is planning to get out soon and make a real living, rather than being a petty thief. The police, however, do not agree with him - seeing that this is the third time that Bastien has been caught inside of a home, each time trying to stay as still as he can, and make the police forget that he is there.

Bastien's hearing is planned for the 9th of June, and we have been granted exclusive access to the court, and will be writing about exactly what happens during the case. It has been rumoured that Bastien is planning to act as if he were a chameleon - staying still during the hearing, in the hopes that the prosecutors will forget why they are there, and let him off. We have received knowledge that this is unlikely to happen.
718/800
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:38 pm

Kalon 1914 Entry
Dex keeps a photo of the river by his home in his wallet. He uses it to calm himself when he needs to - reminding himself of the noises that it makes, the animals that reside inside the water, and the little plants that call this water home. He spent the majority of his childhood by that river, and always joked that, when he moved out, he would bring it with him. In a way, he did, as the photo never leaves his wallet. He has extremely fond memories of him playing with his cousins, and brothers, by the lake, tossing in stones, and pushing each other in. He'll never forget the day that they all ended up falling in, and had to make the walk of shame back home to their parents, who scolded them for dragging in mud, secretly relieved that they were okay. The sun would always nearly blind him with how it reflected on the water - but he didn't mind, he felt calmer there than he did anywhere else. In a sense, he found the river to be his true home, somewhere where nobody could tell him what to do, somewhere he felt truly safe. He took his photo on the day that he moved out, a sad smile on his face, knowing that he might not get the chance to play in that river again. But he knew that one day, his own children would spend their summers by that river making memories of their own.
250/250
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:40 pm

Personal

"FreyGrove Deputies Reel In Kalon Stranded On Waterborne Unicorn"

FreyGrove deputies and residents were left baffled on the morning of May 14th when a call came in regarding a Kalon stuck on what appeared to be an inflatable unicorn, which was floating out to sea.

At approximately 10:30 am, FreyGrove deputies received a call that a Kalon was in distress, and required assistance in the Easton Waters. Upon reaching the beach, they were greeted with the sight of Chestnut, a foster father who had been out that day, teaching his kits how to handle the waves. Upon speaking to Chestnut (Chess), he said this -
" I didn't expect it to get so windy so soon! The weather report said it was supposed to get bad a good few hours after we arrived. I thought we would be safe enough, as we had our inflatable, and I, myself, am quite well acquainted with the water! We were just waiting for a wave to come in when suddenly the wind picked up. The kits were quick enough to get off of the floaty, I, however, was not! I ended up getting washed away pretty quickly, considering how cheap this inflatable was, I'm honestly quite surprised that it didn't fall apart! I've never been so embarrassed in my life - I had to stand up on it (which isn't as easy as you may think!) and start waving my arms about until somebody saw me! Absolutely mortifying!"

We spoke to the deputies who had bravely gone out to sea to save Chestnut, and they said this -
"It's..... a strange thing to see, alright. A Kalon standing on his hind legs, waving his arms about and shouting for us to rescue him! My partner here had to hold in a laugh, it truly was a sight to see!"

The kits involved in the accident were completely unharmed, in fact finding the situation rather amusing - seeing their foster-father stranded at sea. We have also been told that Chestnut (Chess) is extremely embarrassed about the situation as a whole, and would like to personally apologise to anybody who saw him on that evening - saying that he is usually much, much more careful around water, and will not be going out onto the water for quite some time when there is a storm due. We at FreyGrove Daily agree with him.

Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:46 pm

Kalon 1900 entry for ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊
"He is trying to find his first lover that was killed by his kind because of the forbidden rule that humans and kals can't be together
So ever since he has been trying to find his first love, centuries, decades and era passed and he had to go through hardships and nearly dying but in the end on the last sentence I want it to say "I found you"
Their forbidden lovers"

I remember the day that they took her. It was cold, I didn't know what to do. She was upset - why wouldn't she be? I fought as hard as I could, I didn't have any other choice. I begged them to leave her be. I didn't understand why this was happening. Why couldn't they just let us be happy? For years I had searched for her, I knew that she was the one. So why would they rip her from my arms just after I had finally found her? It wasn't fair.
I never found out exactly what happened to her. Some say that, when a Kalon loves a human, the human is killed, and the Kalon banished. But I wasn't banished. I can only hope that she wasn't killed.
I can't say how long it's been. Years? I barely even notice the changing of the seasons nowadays, I have no need to. I haven't stopped searching for her, I know that she's out there somewhere. She was, no, is the most beautiful person I had ever set eyes on. She had the longest hair I had ever seen, flowing as if it were a river, down her spine. She was quiet, at first, she seemed nervous. I didn't understand why, at the time, but I do now. I suppose that she understood that they were coming for her, that what she was doing, what we were doing wasn't allowed. I loved her with my whole heart, in all honesty, I would have walked through hell backwards if she had asked me to. She was so scared on that night, but she didn't fight. She knew that it was coming - in a way she was prepared, but I wish that she had told me.
I have searched everywhere. For years, I have turned over every stone, explored every cave, climbed every tree, just for a chance to see her again. Even if it were just for a moment. Just to say goodbye.
It wasn't until the beginning of summer that I caught a scent once more. There were rumors of a human being seen just on the outskirts of the city. I knew that the chances were slim, but I had no other leads - I had to follow. I felt a certain connection, pulling me towards an energy that I didn't quite understand. I was told that it was a stupid idea, that I was wasting my time. In a way, I agreed with them. I had very nearly lost all hope that I would find her, and that we would be reunited once more. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully until I at least knew that she was safe, whether she was with me, or not.
The evening was beginning to draw in, and I couldn't see all that far ahead of me. I was tired, and I was hungry. I didn't let the sudden pangs of hunger deter me, though, I had been doing this for so long, I had learned to ignore them. I wasn't afraid of the dark, in fact I relished it. It helped me to know that I wasn't being watched, and that, chances were that I was the only one who was out at that time. I could enjoy the silence as I searched, and be alone with my thoughts.
I found myself imagining what I would do if I did actually find her - would I be relieved? I think that, deep down, I would always be a little angry at her, for making me search for so long, alone, even if it wasn't her fault. I knew that she wasn't especially happy with the situation either.
I froze when I heard a twig snap. This far out of the city, it may well have been a fox, but I doubted it. I could sense that something was wrong. My heart was beating out of my chest, and I could feel my lungs begin to struggle. But I powered on. And by God am I glad that I did.

Finally, after years of searching, there she stood. Her hair was as long as ever, cascading around her shoulders, clinging to her almost as if it were a blanket. My heart absolutely dropped, if I'm honest. Every thought that had been in my head dissipated, and I was left simply staring at her. She was as beautiful as she always had been, she didn't look like she had even been away for a day.
I was so relieved, I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.
"Well, aren't you going to say hello?" she asked, her voice as smooth as butter.
I was finally home, with her.
"I found you."

Last edited by Lucario on Mon May 31, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon May 31, 2021 10:48 pm

Giveaway prize for Badendmusical
"Snowcrystal is a Fae ice mage, part of the dire clan.  She is dutifully protecting her clan from the ever encroaching shade, during one battle she encounters a mysterious dragon- a gaoler named Cefnfor. He is young, and has only just awoken from a long slumber. Snowcrystal feels that she must take in this hatchling, and train him to be of use to her clan. It should take place on the frigid floes, as that is where the clan is located. Snowcrystal should be shocked that cefnfor is a gaoler; because she believes them to be extinct. Cefnfor also likes to hide behind way too small objects "

The day was dark, many dragons had been lost. The mountains of the frigid floes were shaken by the battle that raged on them. The battle had continued for hours, with no end in sight. It was frightening, to say the least. Snowcrystal, however. As a dutiful leader, she felt no fear. She was born to protect, to care, and overall, to lead. She had been the one to negotiate countless peace treaties, but this clan seemed to feel no remorse. She was as vicious as she was diligent, however, and as per usual, her clan had come out on top. Cheering was heard as the other clan retreated, and Snowcrystal and the others began to make their way home. She fell behind, a nick in her leg causing her a slight amount of pain. She told the others to carry on, sitting atop a stone for a moment's rest.
Only a few moments had passed before she heard a low cry. Her instincts kicked in, and she jumped to her feet, searching the immediate area. She couldn't help the gasp that left her lips when she saw the not-so-small dragon hiding behind a much-too-small rock. "Come out of there" she spoke, her voice soft. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw the dragon itself - a gaoler. She remembered back to when she was a child, and the stories that were told of the mighty gaolers, and the upset that had been shared when they became extinct. She knew that she would have to care for this little hatchling, as he may well have been the last of his kind.
"I shall name you Cefnfor" she hummed, as she lead the waddling hatchling back to her clan. She kept him hidden as she entered her own lair, knowing the shock that would overcome the clan if she were to walk straight in with a dragon that was assumed to be exting.
Cefnfor was a mighty beast, indeed. With Snowcrystals guidance, he grew into a beautiful Gaoler, who struck fear into the hearts of those who opposed the clan. Those who knew him, however, knew that he was an absolute softy, who became scared of mice, and other small rodents. He had taken up a habit of hiding behind the other dragons, unaware of his own size. Snowcrystal loved him as if he were her own, and raised him well. He was kind, and loyal, and more than anything - a brilliant leader. She knew that she could trust him with any task, and he performed extremely well on the battlefield.

Last edited by Lucario on Mon May 31, 2021 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me