๐–ก๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฒ! - ๐–ถ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

๐–ก๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฒ! - ๐–ถ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ

Postby Euthymios » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:35 am

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:11 am

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐†๐€๐‘๐๐„๐“

username: immortes
    clan: elysian dynasty
    cat's name: morrรญgan [ more - ee - ghen ] goddess of death and life

Tสœแด‡ ส™สŸแดแดแด… สแดแดœ ส™สŸแด‡แด‡แด… ษชs ส™สŸแดแดแด… สแดแดœ แดแดกแด‡

โฅผ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โฅฝ
        It was where life ended.

indentThe darkness was young. Poised above her like an asp. And this forest was a mausoleum of death. The scarlet glow of the blood moon bathed the dreary woods in front of the dark fae as she made her way through the dense underbrush. Her burning scarlet eyes were narrowed as she prowled, each movement with devastating grace. The night was silent, save for whatever sounds her paws kicked up. The cold, pure night air sighed in her presence, shadows coiling, purring like a beast greeting its master.
        indentStill was the dreary woods on the hill. There was no scent of the others who watched her, and yet even if she was enjoying some well-deserved solitude, she couldn't help but feel as if she was being watched. The fervid scorn that Father had regarded her with yesterday burned into her head. Memories of his condescending blue eyes that had filled with undiluted disgust only made her move faster. Dead leaves crunched underfoot, shredded. No true other being could exist here. It was hell only in the most psychological of ways.
        indentFather. The title sounded so wrong. Father was not the ... cat who had given her this curse. This gift of death and rebirth. He'd refused to relent, even when his daughter flung herself at him all teeth and claws. Roared at him. Father had been nothing short of furious at his daughter's "ingratitude" or so he claimed. And while she knew that she was not himself, his concordant had been harshly enforced. Til he'd finally banished her to the icy labyrinth of death. None of her friends - if they even deserved to be called friends - thought she would survive. Honestly speaking, neither had she.
        indentShe couldn't even remember her name. For all she was was the faintest conception of two forces antithesis to each other and yet brought together as one.
        indentThere was a splash as the fae's left fore-paw stepped in a small pool of water, and she paused in her trek across the labyrinth. Sanguine optics stared at the cat that she'd once called herself.
        indentWhat was it again? Identity, hazy, slipped from her claws like an eel. This had been a common occurrence within the last moon, and the fae grimaced in chagrin. The fae that she stared at had seen better days, she reflected with chagrin. Her fur was battered, scarred, matted, and her frame was emaciated. There was no sign of the glory and dignity she'd once possessed. The fae sighed.

indentNothing was ordinary in this world, but since she'd spent so much time in this place she'd oriented herself already.

WIP

[ 431 / 250 ]
        โฅผ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โฅฝ

Last bumped by Euthymios on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:11 am.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me