` creagclan ) - archives.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

` creagclan ) - archives.

Postby w0ah » Sun May 03, 2020 1:05 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‹πˆπ…π…π’
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
These are the archives for my CaC group, CreagClan. Please do not post, thank you.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by w0ah on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun May 03, 2020 1:09 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π„π‘π‘πˆπ“πŽπ‘π˜

CreagClan is a colony of felines residing among a set of remote cliffs along Scotlands' coast. It's not one discussed or named by those of the twolegs──so untouched, even, that the last civilization to touch these cliffs were ancient-seafaring peoples who left their runes inscribed into stones laid throughout the land. These same runestones and tablets still remain to this present day; solitary, towering reminders of the past.

The inhibitors of this clan are often seen leaping from ledge to ledge among their cliff-face home. During high tides, when the beaches are uninhabited due to flooding, they spend most of their time among the uppermost-region, a plateau of the cliffs connected to the rest of the land surrounding, where their camp lies. A small hill with rocks emerging through the incline is where they gather and make their residence. Several dens are dug throughout the face of the knoll, serving their purposes for the separate ranks of the clan. The center of their camp is a circular, dirt gathering-place which is even a slight dip below from the rest of the surface, like its own plateau overlooking the churning waves of the ocean. Smack-dab in the center of this gathering-place is a large boulder, every inch of space covered in strange runes and symbols carved in times before even the Clan's most ancient ancestors. This is where the Chief often climbs atop during the mornings, announcing the day's happenings. Furthermore, separate flat stones surrounding the boulder are set in place for the Deputy and Druid to take their place during gatherings of the clan, settling beside the Chief's perch. Moss and wild grasses are the most common foliage throughout the land, but small briars are come-by here and there. Several of these briars are situated around the Clan's camp, providing protection and security from outside threats. But mostly they are protected by large rocks and boulders that surround at all angles.

Due to the sea surrounding their cliff's base, fish are a substantial portion of their diet. However, fishing at the beach is nearly impossible. Instead, to fish, the Clan makes their way to a river nearby that runs inland from an inlet of the sea. There, plenty of trout, a larger fish, and perch run plentiful. But the Clan also manages to find prey rummaging throughout the land as well. These include voles, minnows, rabbits, and gannets which nest along the cliffs, especially during Newleaf.

CreagClan shares their borders with neighboring Clans of different varieties, one of these being CloudClan and SeaClan. Each of these Clans, including CreagClan, share the Moonpool. This is a particular location, nestled behind a mighty waterfall, where a cave lies hollowed into the side of the cliffs. This cave houses the Moonpool, which allows for the cats of the Clans to speak to their ancestors, or the Stars. CreagClan cats must travel along the borders of their neighbors in order to reach the Moonpool, however, but it has been negotiated for in agreement that they shall be allowed to pass peacefully, for StarClan communication is a given right that all Clans should rightfully be able to practice.
Last edited by w0ah on Tue May 05, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun May 03, 2020 1:18 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzπ“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π“π„πŒππ„π‘π€πŒπ„ππ“

CreagClan cats are rugged and weathered──they've all traversed throughout the rough terrain their entire lives and have become well-worn by its troubles. They are hardworking, never leaving a task incomplete, and will work to their fullest ability as it is required. They have lots of willpower and motive in this way, and thus rarely give-up or stand-down from any opportunities or threats that come their way. They will power-through any hardship and find their best way to either solve or work through it. This often entails them to be rather stubborn, headstrong, all while holding the Clan's well being over any other factor. An alliance with these cats is a tricky endeavor, as they will gladly negotiate and aid their friendly neighbors, but they will often try to hold themselves over other Clans in status. No matter, they could be very useful allies to have──and if the alliance grows strong enough, CreagClan cats will protect their allies with as much willpower as they do their own. However, this also means that they can surely serve as a fearful rival, if another Clan ever does take such a stance. CreagClan is one for holding grudges, and once an enemy is made, it doesn't take long for their wrath to be unleashed. They will pursue to undermine their rivals with just as much vigor as they do to protect their own allegiances. They are calculated and skillful in their attacks, and when matched with their willpower, it's often a deadly combination for the rivals. All CreagClan cats have to worry is that their own headstrong tendencies take control──for if they do, it could quickly cause their downfall.
Last edited by w0ah on Tue May 05, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun May 03, 2020 1:30 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzπ“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π‡πˆπ’π“πŽπ‘π˜

Although not much is known of CreagClan's origin, it has been rumored that the ancient ancestors of the Clan once roamed these very cliffs during the same ages that the ancient twolegs came and went, leaving their strange markings in the stones. It was then that they founded CreagClan among the cliffs, organized by a cat that had learned and witnessed such traditions from lands far off. They would establish themselves as the Chief, however, rather than the traditional Leader, and the Druid as well for their medicine-cat.

It is unclear what led to the fall of CreagClan. It was a strong entity that lasted for moons upon moons, but they fell quite suddenly. Even their memory has been erased from the land, all but the Stars remain as evidence of their existence. Some causes have been rumored, such as a great flood that rose over the cliffs, or even a war that broke-out between neighboring Clans. Whatever it was, even the ancestors that have helped to raise CreagClan from the dust refuse to speak much of how they fell.
Last edited by w0ah on Tue May 05, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun May 03, 2020 1:33 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπˆπ‹πˆπ„π’

key:
    name in red = female
    name in blue = male

name + name = kits names

amberstreak + unknown =
      foxkit, robinkit, and finchkit

marion + leiv =
      solveig and finn

alina + ploverfur =
      kits here
Last edited by w0ah on Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun May 03, 2020 1:34 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

STARCLAN
    Unnamed kit 1, stillborn
    Unnamed kit 2, stillborn

DARK FOREST
    none.
Last edited by w0ah on Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun May 03, 2020 1:37 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“π’

Last edited by w0ah on Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 11 times in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun May 03, 2020 1:39 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€π‹π‹π„π†πˆπ€ππ‚π„π’

CHIEF
              Cairnstar , β™‚
              β†ͺ β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DEPUTY
              Jakob , β™‚

DRUID
              Petrelpatch , ♀

DRUID'S APPRENTICE
              namehere , ♀♂
                  WARRIORS
                  Tawnyflare , ♀
                  Mudmask , β™‚
                  Argyleskip , β™‚
                  Breamcurl , ♀
                  Mottleclaw , ⚨
                  Ploverfur , β™‚
                  Snowden , β™‚
                  Leiv , β™‚
                  Ingjerd , ♀
                  Mallowbrook , ♀
                  Aukswipe , β™‚
                  Harrierstalk , β™‚

APPRENTICES
                  Tussockpaw , ♀
                  Gealagpaw , β™‚

QUEENS
                  Amberstreak , ♀
                  Marion , ♀

KITS
                  Foxkit , ♀
                  Robinkit , ♀
                  Finchkit , β™‚
                  Solveig , ♀
                  Finn , β™‚

Last edited by w0ah on Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun May 03, 2020 1:41 pm

CHIEF
    The Chief is deemed the leader of the Clan, appointed specifically by the Ancestors of past Creagclan generations. They are the Leader just as the traditional Clan’s Leaders. They make all major decisions, and will lead the Clan throughout their daily happenings. They make sure everything is in order and that there is a plan to their motives. They are among the most respected figures among the Clan, beside their healer, the Druid.

Unlike other Clans, the Deputy is not always guaranteed the position of Chief if the former were to perish or retire. Rather, the Ancestors may decide who they will put their trust into in order to lead the Clan. This is decided by the Druid, in a ceremony specifically for this situation. The Druids will use a concoction of herbs and chants to reach the Ancestors, and once they have reached them, their guidance will be clear. Only then may a new Chief be discovered and appointed.

DEPUTY
    The Deputy is just like any other Deputy of the traditional Clans. However, it is clear that they hold less of a social standing among the Clan. They may be second-in-command to the Chief, but they aren’t as involved in the process, and are often just reserved to help keep order and lead patrols. They are often a respected warrior of the Clan that had been promoted and moved-up into the ranks to perform as a secondary support for the Chief.

DRUID & DRUID’S APPRENTICE
    The Druid is the healer or shaman of the Clan. Unlike other Clans, Druids are much more spiritual and often much more connected to the Ancestors in comparison. A Druid must be committed to their task for life, for even before they are born, their soul has been chosen by the Ancestors themselves to become Druids. It is said that the soul of a Druid derives from the souls of Druids from the past, and thus that is why one is deemed at their birth what they shall become. Once the chosen kit reaches their first moon of age, the Ancestors will have sent them only a dream that a Druid may see, and that is of the first Ancestors. The current Druid will also be informed by the Ancestors when an Apprentice has been chosen, and thus the deal has been set in stone, even if the kit themselves never sought to become a Druid.

A Druid’s Apprentice will train at the side of the current Druid until their training has been completed. They are full-fledged healers once they have mastered herbology and the art of healing. Even then, the second layer of their training is forming a spiritual connection between the Apprentice and the Ancestors. This is a task that may take years, but once completed, a Druid’s Apprentice is able to stand on their own for Ancestral matters, not just for healing matters.

Druids are very respected and revered members of the Clan. They are looked-up to by all cats for guidance in rough times, even including by that of the Chief. Due to their connection with the Ancestors, they have the ability to ask for the advice and to request certain resources from them. In this way, a Druid will be the one to speak to the ancestors when requesting new members of the Clan rather than the Chief, which is more common among the traditional Clans.

WARRIORS
    The Warriors are just as they are in the other Clans──fighters, hunters, and protectors of the Clan. They make-up the majority of the Clan and perform all of the daily tasks as outlined by the Chief. They also act as soldiers in battle, and silent stalkers when hunting. Older and more experienced Warriors will even have the opportunity to train an Apprentice when there is the ability to.

APPRENTICES
    The Apprentices are also just as they are in the other Clans──trainees learning the ways of the Warriors so that they may join them. They may not leave the Camp unless given permission by their mentors, and thus they often perform common chores among the camp unless they are out and about training. Once they reach 12 moons and have passed or completed all of their required training, only then may they move up the ranks and join the rest of the Warriors. Mentors will watch and track an Apprentice’s progress, and once they have decided that they are ready to become Warriors, the ceremony is performed and they are moved-up in the ranks.

QUEENS
    The Queens are expecting or nursing mothers. They are often former Warriors that have temporarily moved to become Queens as they wait to give birth. After they give birth, they will remain among the Queen’s den with their kits until they reach the age of apprenticeship and are thus weaned off of their mothers to begin their training.

KITS
    The Kits are the youngest members among the Clan. They are young cats between the ages of 0-6 moons. They will remain with their mothers, the Queens, until they reach 6 moons and thus will receive a mentor and begin their training. A Kit may not leave the Camp or even the Nursery unless accompanied by their Queen or an Apprentice when they are given permission.

ELDERS
    The Elders are older cats of the Clan that have retired and reached between 72-108 moons of age. They may also include cats that have been disabled in some way, thus not being able to perform their duties as Warriors. Elders are cared for by other members of the Clan, especially Apprentices, until they pass and join the Ancestors.
Last edited by w0ah on Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun May 03, 2020 1:41 pm

reserved.
w0ah

My pets