Chaosclan Writing Thread

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

059 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:08 am

--The preparations for fighting the rogue camp. Songbirdstar becomes distant and Raptorstar has a terrible feeling about this final battle..
    --Twigstorm and Crowcatcher break through to their clan, able to offer them new support from a new StarClan - what they are now simply calling The Fallen, rather than give their starry pelts a clan name.
    --Licoricetooth sneaks away to convince her father (the leader of the rogues) and her past mate (probably second in command) that this is a terrible idea.
    --A kit is taken hostage by the rogue groups after they get lost? (one of Aniseclaw's? Or one of Peppermasks?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

060 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:14 am

--The final battle with the rogues. ChaosClan manages to come out victorious, but not at the cost of some more lives...
    --The fight is going to be the big feature here. One of Raptorstar's kin almost died, but is saved at the cost of another's life.
    --The rogues agreeing to leave after it seems the battle is lost for them.
    --Licoricetooth joins the fight, asking Koabranch to watch her kits for her.
    --Twigstorm and Crowcatcher come through the starry realm and The Fallen to lend strength to their family members and friends. Joining them in The Fallen are Mosquitoflight, Kestrelchaser, Pandamask, Zephyrsnap, Cricketkit, and Haretuft. The others in StarClan choose to remain in StarClan.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

061 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat May 15, 2021 4:20 am

--A lull in ChaosClan's chaotic life (finally?). But Twigstorm catches the hint of something sinister on the horizon... He works with Crowcatcher to deliver a prophecy to their friends and family.
    --Cicadastar and Raptorstar are a little too formal with each other, but their leading styles seem to coincide nicely. They discuss the rank changes and enact them, choosing their own captains and allowing Mockingbirdcry to remain as the sole deputy.
    --Blackbirdshriek is upset at his mother's choice, as she had always told him that he would grow to be leader. Mockingbirdcry does what he can to repair their damaged relationship, but Blackbirdshriek holds grudges pretty well, much like their late mother. The stress is getting to the four littermates, and the brothers turn away from each other and seek others for comfort...
    --Terrapinpaw feels disconnected from all the other cats, not really fitting in with the older apprentices and feeling too old to interact with Cascadefreckle's kits... He ends up running into Kitepaw, who feels the same way now that her siblings and best friends are warriors and she is still a -paw. They strike up a friendship.
    --Cinnamonflight and Marshminnow share a quiet moment together, celebrating Marshminnow's new leadership position. Atlasrain is quick to congratulate the tom as well, saying he always thought Marshminnow was a better leader than he ever was. The past patrols that Atlasrain was in charge of still weight heavily on the tom's mind, and the small friend group reflects on their fallen comrades.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

062 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat May 22, 2021 8:46 am

--StarClan is about to fight back, and Twigstorm and Crowcatcher are figuring out how to allow ChaosClan a chance to survive.
    --Terrapinpaw and Brightpaw become best friends. Likewise with Basilthorn and Pollenfur.
    --Mockingbirdcry and Cloverwish talk about how Mockingbirdcry and Blackbirdshriek can restore their bond once again... On the other paw, Blackbirdshriek is venting to Durianchase and confides in Blackbird, whom he's grown close to.
    --A peek inside the bustling nursery - here we can see some good parents just doing their thing. Ratscratch in particular feels that he found his place in life, seeing his bundles of joy... Licoricetooth and Aniseclaw also bond, forming a good friendship.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

063 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sun May 30, 2021 2:52 am

--A violent storm shakes ChaosClan territory, but through The Fallen's warnings, the clan makes it out alright and shelters everyone in the warehouse.
    --Pikaleaf is distraught about the loss of both Haretuft and Rabbitfuzz, gone too soon. Sunflicker takes it upon himself to comfort the younger cat, taking his own load off of his chest regarding the loss of his own family. Skatetooth is eavesdropping, almost accidentally, and seeks out Sunflicker afterwards, a strange feeling of wanting to comfort the other tom crossing over him.
    --Skuafeather goes to find Licoricetooth and Lotuskit, hoping to rekindle a sisterly relationship with Licoricetooth. The prickly she-cat needs someone in her life, after all... At first, Licoricetooth is resistant to Skuafeather's attempts, but softens up after Lotuskit reflects on how much she enjoys being around Skuafeather.
    --Ivyshine and Charclaw spend a lot of time together, their bond growing stronger every day. The same cannot be said for Blackbirdshriek and Mockingbirdcry, who are still hostile towards each other, making Mockingbirdcry's position feel very stressful for the young tom.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

064 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:44 am

--Twolegs are starting to venture closer to the warehouse that the clan has been staying in for these seemingly short moons. The clan must discuss moving once again...
    --Mockingbirdcry leads patrols closer to the Twoleg town again, asking the street cats there what they know. The news doesn't bode well for the clan, and Mockingbirdcry goes back to his leaders with a sinking feeling.
    --While the patrol is away, a couple of adventurous Twolegs wander around the warehouse. The cats stay out of sight for the most part, but this incident only confirms what the street cats of the Twoleg town said. ChaosClan may be in danger.
    --The apprentices start focusing more on their stealth skills, hiding their pelts in foliage and blending into their surroundings. Cicadastar goes to watch the training, watching her kits with pride.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

065 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:36 am

--The Twolegs are starting their capture of the feral cats outside of the city. ChaosClan is in a scramble to get moving, though there is a lot to do before they can truly be ready as a clan. Some cats scatter and leave, too fearful of getting trapped to help any longer.
    --Cicadastar doesn't show it, but Cascadefreckle knows her mate is terrible anxious about this move. The clan is going to be moving in the midst of Leafbare, a situation none of the cats want to be in...
    --Ratscratch is fearful for his kits, unsure of how they will take the move. But Alderkit and Firkit are as determined as their father, ready to face anything. Koabranch is sure that their small family will be alright and survive along with their clan.
    --Raptorstar delivers a speech on the move. In proper Raptorstar fashion, he does not sugarcoat the danger they are going to face, and gives the clan one more night to prepare. They will leave at dawn.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

066 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:44 am

--The move starts. The group is large enough that a couple more cats are lost as Twolegs invade just as the clan gets ready to move. It wasn't the start that Raptorstar had hoped for, but he knows nothing can be done and they need to get moving if he's to keep the majority of the clan safe.
    --The apprentices and mentors adjust to training while traveling. Terrapinpaw takes to helping the new apprentices hone their skills, enlisting Brightpaw's help as their mentors focus on keeping the clan safe for the most part, and keeping them fed.
    --Charclaw takes it upon himself to scout ahead, enlisting Durianchase, Blackbirdshriek, Morningdew, and Eveningrain to help him. While Raptorstar and Cicadastar are too busy trying to balance the clan to notice his clear leadership, Blackbirdshriek finally decides to break his silence towards his brother so that Charclaw's help does not go unnoticed. The small patrol become the official sentries, sent ahead to make sure the clan can keep going. They save the clan more than once from various predators or dangers.
    --Timberleaf is exhausted, and Slatefang warns him that he needs to rest too. Leafbare is a cruel season, after all...
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

067 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:49 am

--The second moon of the move. The cold and travel toughness sets in as cats are lost during the move... The losses eat away at Raptorstar and Cicadastar, both unsure what they should do. Mockingbirdcry assures them that the right move is to keep moving, as there is no safe place to wait out Leafbare where they are. It's hard, but has to be done.
    --Slatefang can tell that Timberleaf is sick, but he still refuses to rest.
    --Thistlepath and his remaining siblings gather to assure their father that he's been doing the right thing for his clan, and for his family. They vow to do their best for him, trying to ease the stress of his leadership position.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

068 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:53 am

--The third and possibly final moon of the move. Cats are starting to lose moral as more of their friends and family are lost... Raptorstar himself is losing stamina, afraid that he won't be able to continue on much longer.
    --A blizzard separates some of the clan for a short while, leaving Mockingbirdcry in charge of his own small group. At a loss, he turns to Charclaw to help, and together they lead the small group on.
    --As the clan stops for the night, Gustheart makes sure that no cat is left cold - she makes sure that cats are grouped together for warmth, and comforts those that are missing their family and friends from the group lost in the blizzard.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me