β™• π•―π–Šπ–šπ–ˆπ–Š π–‹π–†π–’π–Žπ–Œπ–‘π–Žπ–† β€” prompts archive

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

β™• π•―π–Šπ–šπ–ˆπ–Š π–‹π–†π–’π–Žπ–Œπ–‘π–Žπ–† β€” statistics

Postby kyum- » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:18 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
level 6 ✧ 2600 exp ✧ 6/13 lions
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

outstanding exp links: 50 exp, 50 exp.

items: n/a

new archive (wip)
x
x
x
x
Last edited by kyum- on Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•―π–Šπ–šπ–ˆπ–Š π–‹π–†π–’π–Žπ–Œπ–‘π–Žπ–† β€” library

Postby kyum- » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:27 pm

β€” level 1
founder's prompt
ccc
β€” level 2
A1 -- 100 exp
A2 -- 150 exp
A3 -- 150 exp
A4 -- 150 exp

t͏o͏t͏a͏l: 550 exp
ccc
β€” level 3
A5 -- 50 exp
A6 -- 100 exp
A7 -- 150 exp
A8 -- 50 exp
A9 -- 150 exp
total: 500 exp
ccc
β€” level 4
D3 -- 150 exp
A10 -- 100 exp
A11 -- 150 exp
B1 -- 100 exp

ccc
β€” level 5
B2 -- 50 exp
B11 -- 100 exp
A14 -- 100 exp
A27 -- 100 exp
C11 -- 150 exp
ccc
β€” level 6
P1 -- 100 exp
P2 -- 50 exp
A12 -- 150 exp
B3 -- 100 exp
A18 -- 150 exp
total: 550 exp

β€” special
E5 -- january
E4 -- raon
E5 -- march

β€” store points
available: 4 pts
S10 -- 1 pt
S10 -- 1 pt
S10 -- 1 pt
S10 -- 1 pt

used: 8 pts
S2 -- 2 pts
S7 -- 4 pts
S10 -- 1 pt
S24 -- 1 pt
Last edited by kyum- on Fri May 01, 2020 2:47 am, edited 32 times in total.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A1

Postby kyum- » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:11 pm

π•Ώπ–Šπ–—π–—π–Žπ–™π–”π–—π–ž

zikar is a coastal city, with the wealthy living in the northern district of 'whitestar'. there lies the largest of homes, where all the bigwigs live comfortably. to the south of them is 'greensplace', which begins to dwindle in its luxury as it begins to recede into central zikar, the business district where office buildings tower over everyone around. and in the centre of that is the zikar police department, always at the ready for when duty calls. to the east is the docks, warehouses and boats and jetties, lining the coast, painting the waters a murky green. south of the docks is a dirtied beach, heaps of trash piled upon piles, the sand blackened and untouched. then to the left are more residences - ones that are well-off, but only enough as to be alive and educated. and then to the south of that, is the home of the homeless; the slums and the black market, where everyone dares not to approach.

the city of zikar is one alike to many others. it is dirty, polluted, crime riddled especially so in the dark. not to the point where nightlife exists not, but to the point at which the police are likely to have some... non-ideal connections. the city is busy, even at the night, for all its citizens, including its very own criminal syndicates - namely the deuce famiglia, the 'rulers' of zikar.

232 words.
Last edited by kyum- on Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A2

Postby kyum- » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:36 pm

π•³π–”π–’π–Š

to the west of the city, quite a distance from the central business district, sits a mansion atop a hill, larger than any other in the city. walls taller than houses stand rigidly around the compound, with an intimidating iron gate at the vanguard. along the road that leads up to the abode, are shrubbery, each trimmed to perfection, before the road bends about a fountain and continues upwards to steps. heavy doors of mahogany are opened to reveal a luxurious hall, two sets of stairs against the walls of the other end leading up to a second floor. between the staircases is a door leading to the inner courtyard, an open garden on an island, surrounded on all perimeters by water. a waterfall runs a river on the little island, only to end in another fall into the miniature ocean. the mansion is large - enough to house more than its many current occupants, rooms at every which way, and a dining hall capable to seat more than its rooms. guards patrol the mansion without rest, watching from vantage points for any possible intrusion.

this is where the don lives beside his closest aides, as well as the children he has taken under his wing.

all other members of the famiglia live in other parts of the city; spread out yet clustered enough to rush to one another for protection in times of need. spread out for information, for safety, and to prove themselves worthy of the deuce famiglia and their 'father'.

252 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A3

Postby kyum- » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:59 pm

π–π–†π–‘π–šπ–Šπ–˜

the famiglia value respect above all else - respect and loyalty. there is nothing more important than these principles due to the nature of their trade; everything would fall apart without it. and so such attitudes are displayed among one another in spite of ranks and hierarchies - as long as there was reason, there would be respect given to even the lowest of their cronies from the don himself. he treated each and everyone of his people like family, and he expected the same from them. it has worked, fortunately, for the most part, apart from a couple who required knocking off their high horses, but it was enough to garner enough loyalty from his people.

secondly, the deuce famiglia valued people with a heart despite the things that had to be done. as a criminal organisation, everything clearly wasn't going to be unicorns and rainbows as advertised. the job required getting their hands dirty, and it was easy to lose one's morality. they dabbled in drugs and death, conning people out of their life's savings. they pulled people down into the dark, led them to their insanity, feeding restlessly on their money. anyone who was able to do so and remain sane themselves after that were an invaluable asset for the famiglia. the 'father' despised thrill killings and crime carried out in the name of fun; they were the most dangerous, and the famiglia sought to quash them quickly.

last of all, a dream. the 'father' encouraged his people to reach for their dreams, assisting and supporting them on the sidelines on their way even. a dream indicated a drive, and a drive meant work was getting done. there was nothing wrong with hopes in a dark place like their own, but some frowned upon them as it increased the likelihood of mistakes. nevertheless, it was a respectable notion, and the members supported one another, even if just a little.

until the don's position becomes threatened, then the danger would quickly become neutralised.

333 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A4

Postby kyum- » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:14 pm

π•¬π–‘π–‘π–Šπ–Œπ–Žπ–†π–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜

the famiglia, as one of the leading crime organisations in zikar, has connections within every mobster group in the city. they form alliances with those that benefit them, as well as others who choose to follow them, whilst playing pretend at every turn. in these mob groups, including their sworn enemies and rivals, they have spies carefully planted within their ranks, feeding the famiglia with invaluable information at all times. after all - when you have all the money you could ever want, what is more important than information itself?

apart from gangs, the famiglia aligned itself with their resident police department - the zpd. whilst not necessarily requiring the protection of the government dogs (considering their little relationship with their top brass and running mayor), the famiglia finds joy in reigning superior over the police whilst taking out their opponents without a single resource lost. they have a love-hate relationship with the officers, where there is constant bad blood and tolerance in the air.

on the brighter side, the famiglia sponsors an orphanage of their own, run by one of their most respected retirees. despite the dangers of creating a positive relationship with a weak, defenseless home for children, the famiglia has never turned away from any donation and support to the foundation. in fact, the 'father' has placed surveillance around it, and even asked for the zpd personally for assistance regarding the protection of the children. he also provides them with clothing and toys and education - everything needed for a good future - and in turn, they remain ignorant to his and his family's reputation, understanding them to be an organisation of some sort, but never quite grasping its trade. and, well, the don quite likes it this way.

288 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A5

Postby kyum- » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm

π•Έπ–Šπ–†π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ

deuce, to mean the two on a dice or on playing cards. famiglia, to mean a family.

deuce famiglia: whether you have one or not, the meaning changes. with one, the famiglia is the second family you have become a part of. without, then we are the second chance you have at one. deuce famiglia provides a new one for you, house and feed you and care for you like the one's that chose to cast you out. as long as you treat us like your own, then we will be your family.

93 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A6

Postby kyum- » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:35 pm

π•½π–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–Žπ–”π–“

whatever religion the members choose to be are not regulated by the famiglia. whether one chose to be a buddhist, a christian, a wiccan or a muslim - or none at all - is at their own discretion, as long as it did not stop them from what they did. a majority of the members, however, are atheists due to whatever hell they have been through for them to forsake their god. the don himself and his consigliere, for example, are atheists - just because, really. they don't find control over religion anything beneficial to them (although the don has jokingly brought up the creation of a cult worshipping himself once, for maximal loyalty, to which his consigliere looked at him in equal parts horror and disgust), and so leave it up to their people to figure out themselves.

it's only when the members become driven by their religion that the famiglia intervenes, either by neutralising the subject, or preventing them from spiralling even further in every possible way they can come up with. anything that may harm the famiglia must be stopped. perhaps the famiglia is their religion?

185 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™• π•­π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆ β€” A7

Postby kyum- » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:52 pm

π•Ύπ–šπ–—π–›π–Žπ–›π–†π–‘

they do anything that their skillsets allow for survival. if one was proficient at speaking, a conman would be the way to go. another might choose to seduce the rich to fatten their wallets - or maybe for an information network for the famiglia or themselves. some might choose theft - petty or not, breaking and entering and the like. then there were those who dealt in drugs and underground fighting rings, be they fighters or hosts. most chose this lifestyle, hidden in the dark where they couldn't be seen by any.

however, some chose to hide in plain sight. to make a name for themselves on television or on streaming sites, earning money from the limelight, pretending to be ordinary people without the slightest stain in their background. and the famiglia respected that, keeping their interaction at minimal levels, having private lines for conversations and meetings in the shadows. whatever got them money, it was fine.

as long as they paid the famiglia when it was time for collection, and as long as they understood the border between morals and thrill, that was fine. as long as none were killed as a sick game, it was fine. as long as nobody traced any crimes back to the famiglia, it was fine.

because once it did... well, who could really vouch they had once existed?

223 words.
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me