Oddity Pride Prompts [Valley of Kings] [VoK]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Oddity Pride Prompts [Valley of Kings] [VoK]

Postby ToxicShadow » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:05 pm

| Pride Member Leveling Prompts |

Zuka

N/A
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Fallyn

N/A
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Jabari

#P7 [75 exp] - [Submitted toward level 12]
What does this pride member’s name mean (if it has a meaning) and how does it represent them? 100 word minimum

Jabari, meaning brave, was given his name because it was his parents' wish for him. They wanted him to be brave. They were strong warriors themselves, and when they only managed to have a single cub, they knew a few possibilities laid ahead of them. It was likely that their child would follow in their footsteps, one day becoming a warrior, as well. And that, should anything ever happen to them, they knew he would be left all alone. In both situations, Jabari would need to be brave, to face the world ahead of him.

If nothing else, Jabari has tried to do just that. Even when his parents did lose their lives, he faced the world with a brave face after having a good, long cry to ease his sorrow. And he did the same, again, when his adoptive parents, the King and Queen of the pride, betrayed him.

Words: 150
Last edited by ToxicShadow on Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Chione

What does this pride member’s name mean (if it has a meaning) and how does it represent them? 100 word minimum

Chione, vaguely, means naiad, or queen, of the Nile river. As she was born a princess within a pride that lived within the desert, on the banks of a single river, she was named such.

For the most part, Chione is calm and tranquil, enjoying her peace and quiet, and often willing to go with the flow. However, when pressed or given a reason to, she is capable of becoming like a raging river, furious and in your face.

Her family could have never expected her to develop a true connection with the water, either, after cultivating divine energy. Although she cannot greatly create or manipulate water, itself, like Zralok is able to, she is able to purify and even, to an extent, enchant water for the purpose of healing.

Words: 130
Last edited by ToxicShadow on Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:10 pm

Six

Originally, Six was called such in scorn by his father and his siblings, being the sixth born cub and, seemingly, the weakest. He was commonly picked on growing up, and very rarely called by his given name, that his mother had initially given him.

At first, he hated being called Six, as it was as if his real identity was being erased just because he had been born last. However, he later discovered that the number six is considered to be good luck, and representative of those that are dedicated to their work. Thus, he came to embrace the name, and has since developed the ability to bring good fortune to those around him.

Words: 114
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Kionti

N/A
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Hiroshi

N/A
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:03 pm

Circe

N/A
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:05 pm

Lark

#P25 [100 exp] - [Unclaimed]
How has this lion changed since they were a cub? What immaturities have they grown past? 150 word minimum

Not long after she and her sister, Circe, were born, Lark's growth was stunted, although there was seemingly no rhyme or reason for it to have happened. She received the same care as Circe, whom grew just fine, not lacking in nutrition. In fact, she seemed perfectly healthy, aside from her body remaining as a small cub. Eventually, though, Lark's condition grew worse and, suddenly, she fell unconscious. Though she still breathed, it was was if she was suspended in time. She didn't wake, she didn't grow, she didn't change at all. Her body didn't even seem to lose muscle tone or the likes, in spite of not moving, eating, or drinking. She was frozen.

Once Circe delivered Lark to their father's home, the divine territory of the Oddity Pride, though, her frozen body began to absorb divine essence. And, within days, her body finally grew to that of a young adult lioness, matching her age, and she awoke.

The fact that she is finally awake, finally in her true body, is her largest difference from her childhood.

Words: 178
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me