> c o t t o n . s writing place! <

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

> c o t t o n . s writing place! <

Postby 444dyn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:20 pm

hiya
I’m cotton, and this is where I’ll be storing some of my stories/poetry. Please do not steal/claim it as your own. I will be opening a shop , so if you are interested and intrigued by my writing reserve a spot!

Characters I’ll be using a lot;;

Cherrywind x Mossfur ( my oc’s )

By the way, x means and in my language.

Julian x Chamomile ( Cham is my oc )

Black birds

Wolves

Leaves

I also do character sheets! They cost more as they are more work, though.

These are gonna be examples for my writing shop and just for me to vent. Thank you for stopping by!

Shop ;; here <3
Last edited by 444dyn on Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image[

xxxxxxxx
" for a moment,
i felt deaths chill wind,
such is might of
the gods.
but then,
i remembered i'm
immortal.
such is my blessing
and my curse. "
ardyn izunia
xxxxxxxx

444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

watch the black birds fly ☽

Postby 444dyn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:39 pm

watch the black birds fly
~ poetry piece by c o t t o n .
Time taken; 13 minutes

i sat on the damp, deep green grass

watching the black birds pass.

the sky is beautiful today

it makes a wonderful display for our eyes to lay.

The black birds fly like something is . . .
chasing.
watching.
listening.

they feel . . . imprisoned . .

I watch.
I listen.
I . . . chase.

I find myself after these small birds

It feels like an awful curse . . .

the black birds heard

but they remained undeterred.

I want to stop chasing . . . stop this all

but I get a call . . .

a call that strengthens my need to capture these . . .

creatures.

I stop and watch them pass

watch the black birds fly fast.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image[

xxxxxxxx
" for a moment,
such is might of
the gods.
but then,
i remembered i'm
immortal.
such is my blessing
and my curse. "
ardyn izunia
xxxxxxxx

444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cherrywind x mossfur ☽

Postby 444dyn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:05 pm

from the edge
- story price by c o t t o n .
Time taken; 22 minutes

“I knew you’d get caught!” Cherrywind exclaimed, the soft fur on her broad shoulders pricking up and her blood rushing.

Mossfur stood in shock and glanced to the floor, his head bobbing up and down. “Alright, alright! I’m sorry!” He finally grew the courage to look her in the face and stared into her beautiful yellow eyes.

“I’m sorry doesn’t bring my kits back!” Cherrywind was done. She paced around in a circle before running off into the dark and unpredictable forest.

Mossfur lowered his gaze and unsheathed his claws. He knew he had to go after her, but gave her a little time to cool off. After all, it was his fault they were gone.

Cherrywind raced through the bracken that lead to the edge of a steep and deadly ravine, one that she’s always wanted to visit. Now that she was there, she didn’t seem too appealed by the idea of staying. She sat by the edge and looked at the flowing water that not even the biggest or strongest cat could get themselves out of.

He trotted through the forest and followed Cherrywind’s scent, leading him to walk out of some bushes that lead to where she was. She had her tail curled around her paws, and her delicate fur sat peacefully on her shoulders. Mossfur slowly started approaching her, and sat just behind her.

Cherrywind glanced at Mossfur and her usual stern look was back. Her shoulders and muscles tensed and she was ready to leave, when Mossfur slowly began to lift his paw to touch her back. She let him, her skin getting irritated by the sudden contact.

Mossfur’s ear twitched as he noticed her skin react to his touch. He lowered his paw and sat next to her, Cherrywind looking down and away from him. He looked down and into the ravine, the image of the small kits falling still in his brain. Cherrywind didn’t know this is how they had passed, and he knew this wasn’t his place to tell her. “I’m . . . sorry, Cherrywind.”

Cherrywind stood up and looked into the ravine and then back at Mossfur. She began to gracefully walk over to him and whispered in his ear, her eyebrows narrowing. “Sorry doesn’t bring my kits back.” Towards the end her voice became more powerful and she unsheathed her claws. She put one paw on his shoulder, her claws slightly scratching his skin. She stared him in the eye and sunk her claws into his skin, pushing him into the ravine.

Mossfur felt her sharp claws scrape at his skin and he winced, Cherrywind had a malicious look on her face. He felt a very strong force on his side, and before he could look he had been shoved into the ravine. All of his mistakes flooded his mind and blinded him. The ravine was too deep for any cat to survive.

”Sorry will never bring my kits back.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image[

xxxxxxxx
" for a moment,
such is might of
the gods.
but then,
i remembered i'm
immortal.
such is my blessing
and my curse. "
ardyn izunia
xxxxxxxx

444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: > c o t t o n . s writing place! <

Postby 444dyn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:22 pm

gracefully
- poem piece by c o t t o n .
Time taken; 17 minutes

the leaves fell gracefully

they all fell graciously.

the leaves are . . . graceful

they all fell patiently.

I wish they’d stay

but eventually, like everything, they drift away.

their colours are fascinating

almost saturating.

the wind blows a light breeze

the wind blows them right of their trees.

it’s a loop

all in a group.

an endless cycle

they all make the same arrival.

where are they going?

where would they go?

. . . could they go?

gracefully . . ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image[

xxxxxxxx
" for a moment,
such is might of
the gods.
but then,
i remembered i'm
immortal.
such is my blessing
and my curse. "
ardyn izunia
xxxxxxxx

444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

strong enough ☽

Postby 444dyn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:54 pm

strong enough
- story piece by c o t t o n .
Time taken; 21 minutes

”Nothing can hold you back, Dappletail.”

Dappletail nodded and smiled, the feeling of anxiety slowly rushing away from his thoughts and clearing his mind. His mother’s words had given him the guidance he had needed before this, and now he was using it.

“I’m strong enough!” Dappletail raced out of the camp and through the thorn field, scratching his ruffled and messy fur. He winced a few that scraped a bit deeper, but thorns weren’t going to stop him. He jumped onto an oak fence that had once been a barricade for the dogs, but is now a perch for the cats to watch and plan. Dappletail had done enough watching and planning. He knew what he was going to do.

He saw a medium sized German Shepherd emerge from his kennel and pace around the yard, playing with his plaything. Dappletail didn’t understand how fully grown dogs still act like kits. He stood up and strutted around the fence, soon catching the dogs attention. The dogs chains were the only thing preventing the difference between death and life for Dappletail.

Dappletail snickered at the dogs attempt to capture him. This made the dog angrier, and after a few minutes of teasing the chains had given way. They must’ve been old. The dog hit the fence with his strong front paws, knocking Dappletail into the yard and squirming around on the floor below the dog.

Dappletail raced around the yard, trying to outrun the dog. It obviously didn’t work, and the dog had caught him. Dappletail retaliated and flipped on his back, unsheathing his claws and scraping the dogs boney chest. The dog backed up and was clearly damaged, but this one blow barely did anything to the dog. The dog charged back at him, but Dappletail managed to dodge it in time.

After more running and dodging, Dappletail had gained enough strength to attack the dog with all of his strength. ‘I’m strong enough!’ This thought clouded his mind and urged him to win the battle against this dog. It didn’t work, though. The dog bit into Dappletail’s neck, partially disabling his ability to escape. The dog picked up Dappletail and carried him to the fence, threw him at it and backed up.

His vision became blurred and his hearing was more difficult. He muttered to himself, “Not quite..” and closed his eyes. He lay there, motionless, not breathing, defeated. He risked his life for something he couldn’t accomplish.

”Not quite. . .”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image[

xxxxxxxx
" for a moment,
such is might of
the gods.
but then,
i remembered i'm
immortal.
such is my blessing
and my curse. "
ardyn izunia
xxxxxxxx

444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

character sheet ; Cherrywind ☽

Postby 444dyn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:48 pm

charatcer sheet ; basic
- character of c o t t o n .
Time taken; 8 minutes

Cherrywind
personality & history;; Cherrywind is a very brash and aggressive character. She stands for her motives and does not deter her decision despite others opinions. She is powerful, confident and a bit reserved. She doesn’t like too much company and enjoys her own time. Cherrywind was an eager apprentice. She was what you’d expect; outgoing, confident and braggy. She was definitely overconfident. Cherrywind lost her kits after leaving them with her trusted friend Mossfur. He had taken them to the ravine by the camp and he was playfully running along the edge, so the others naturally followed. They all ended up falling off, one by one. One after the other, the poor helpless kits had disappeared without him even realising. Once he had turned around, he froze and looked into the ravine. He knew what had happened. Due to rage, she had ended up throwing him into the ravine before even knowing that her kits had died there. After Cherrywind found out, she would or could never forgive him, even after she threw him in. Her hasty nature had come from her mother, a rouge. She was taught to trust no one, and always be alert for anyone.

extra details;; her fur is very soft and delicate, even though her nature. she is very attached to kits and thinks they are too precious, even looking after them for the queens from time to time. Cherrywind is the deputy of IvyClan. she was chosen because of her strength and motives. she has an immense hate for raccoons. Cherrywind has extremely stunning yellow eyes. she doesn’t have whiskers, which is rare for a cat. before she moved into IvyClan, she lived in a twoleg barn with her mother. no one knows who her dad was/is, and neither does she as he wasn’t present for any part in her life.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image[

xxxxxxxx
" for a moment,
such is might of
the gods.
but then,
i remembered i'm
immortal.
such is my blessing
and my curse. "
ardyn izunia
xxxxxxxx

444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

character sheet ; Mossfur ☽

Postby 444dyn » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:17 am

character sheet ; advanced
- character of c o t t o n .
Time taken; 36 minutes

personality & history;;
Mossfur is a clever and manipulative character. He is quite attractive for a cat, so that leads him a clean path pretty much where ever he goes. He’s a bit of a show off, and sometimes comes off as rude or disrespectful. He became great friends with Cherrywind after saving her from a fox. She had trusted him ever since, until she trusted him with her kits. If he hadn’t taken them to the ravine, the kits may be as beautiful and strong as her mother. Mossfur’s death wasn’t an honourable one. He died after Cherrywind had thrown him into the ravine where her kits had died. He had a stunning coat, but his hunting ability was lacking. He cut out on training a lot and didn’t even attend his own warrior ceremony. He is most scared of being a disappointment to people, hence his always showy-off personality. He always craves attention and the spotlight. Mossfur had a very close bond to the leader, Edenstar. Some would even say too close.

extra details;;
▪ After his death, barely anyone mourned for him. ▪ He hated kits, thinking they were no good little brats. ▪ He was very short. ▪ Mossfur had a light grey coat with brown dots and white socks. ▪ He was smart, but evidently very weak. ▪ He was only able to fend off the fox as it was still small and weak. ▪ He had a secret admire for Cherrywind and hoped someday they would be mates. ▪ Mossfur may have been weak, but he was agile. ▪ He loves to be the center of attention. ▪ His zodiac was Leo. ▪ His eyes were a dull light blue-grey. ▪ He hated rain and snow, not going outside even when it rained. ▪ He was a brat to most cats. He asked them to get him food and fill in for training because he was too lazy at that time.

status;;
deceased

family;;
Moonpelt and Firesong

age at death;;
32 moons

favourite flower;;
blue roses

favourite season;;
newleaf

rank at death;;
warrior

relationships;;
Cherrywind = probable mate/ murderer = very close - close enough to know his weaknesses

Edenstar = sister = very close bond

Moonpelt = mother = inseparable

Firesong = father = hatred = didn’t see much of his dad, was told he was too bad to be around

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image[

xxxxxxxx
" for a moment,
such is might of
the gods.
but then,
i remembered i'm
immortal.
such is my blessing
and my curse. "
ardyn izunia
xxxxxxxx

444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

commission for ZebraPajama ☽

Postby 444dyn » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:42 pm

hellund
- story by c o t t o n . commission for ZebraPajama
Time taken; 39 minutes

I’ve always wanted to summon a Hellund. They seem so enchanting and mysterious, I just had to try it for myself. I placed six items around all six of the points . . . Just as I was told. It worked, after all. I guess the summoning ritual was done right, then.

I paced around the room, looking for anything I could use that may summon the Hellund. I ended up picking up a rose that had blue stains on it . . . I couldn’t remember where the stains where from but it was interesting. I also got the husk of a coconut, a flowerpot with a real cactus that I’ve recently pricked myself on, a piece of quilt my mother gave me with a pink stripe, a new leaf off a tree in my yard and a few pieces of fur from my cat Pepi.

The leaf went on the top point, the flowerpot on the left point, the coconut husk on the right point, the piece of quilt on the bottom left corner and the fur from Pepi on the bottom right corner. I glanced at the rose, then back at the middle of the circle. I had to choose a thing to say when summoning the Hellund, so I opened my journal and wrote some things I may want to say when summoning it.

Diary; Day 28
Summoning Hellund’s !
Things to say when summoning;
• `` La nature m'a emmené à ce point, s'il vous plaît, bénissez-moi avec l'achèvement! ``
• `` Hellund s'il vous plaît, venez avec facilité! Je vous ai apporté des choses alors j'espère que vous êtes heureux. ``
• `` Tu auras une place, tu auras un but. Viens et montre-moi combien j'ai travaillé dur! ``

After rereading and rehearsing, I decided on number two. I like the rhymes and how it makes sense for the Hellund I had hoped to summon. I picked up the rose and sat in in the center, lighting some candles around the star. I rehearsed some more and practised my line, eventually getting it nailed. “Okay, I have one chance . . .” I muttered quietly to myself, not wanting to activate the portal. “Hellund s'il vous plaît, venez avec facilité! Je vous ai apporté des choses alors j'espère que vous êtes heureux!” I sat, and watched as nothing happened for a minute or two. I decided to say it again. “Hellund s'il vous plaît, venez avec facilité! Je vous ai apporté des choses alors j'espère que vous êtes heureux?” As I slumped back in defeat, the stars corners and center lit a very nice, electric red. A Hellund reached it paw out of the portal and I fell back, watching it emerge from the star.

It was magnificent watching it. It was graceful, sharp and fierce all at the same time and it was perfect. It’s fur shined against the candle light and it’s eyes glistened. It started walking over to me slowly, lowering its head and letting me pat it’s soft yet rough fur. I lifted my hand and touched its forehead, and it sat down, I was in absolute shock and awe, and felt my hand slowly feel alone and desperate for its soft fur as it turned into a dark cloud and disappeared. I know it’s still here, and it’s presence is so calming.

“Thank you . . .”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image[

xxxxxxxx
" for a moment,
such is might of
the gods.
but then,
i remembered i'm
immortal.
such is my blessing
and my curse. "
ardyn izunia
xxxxxxxx

444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

commission for Lirrie ☽

Postby 444dyn » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:06 pm

whatever it takes for you, dear
- story piece by c o t t o n . characters belong to Lirrie.
Time taken; 42 minutes

Silas had been seeing the same dog every single week. He watched her and examined her, soon figuring out she was an undead dog. He was too, undead, so he mustered up enough courage to talk to her. She wasn’t at all graceful, but she was energetic and lively. For an undead dog, that is.

Ozari smiled at her friend as she walked away, leaving her to her thoughts on the hill. Silas smiled awkwardly and hit himself on the head, trying to calm himself. “C’mon! It shouldn’t be that bad. . . !” He shook his head and glanced at her, suddenly feeling a strong emotion; regret. He was getting mixed emotions and most of them were bad. Anxiety, fear, panic. His mind began to race with all of the bad things that may happen if he talked to her. He decided to leave her alone and go home.

Ozari looked at the moon and saw her best male friend come up behind her, smiling. They talked for a while, then fell asleep on top of the hill. Ozari rested her head on his stomach and they both went to sleep under the stars. It was adorable, but not for Silas. Silas had gained the strength he needed to talk to her, but it all being crushed when he saw them asleep together.

Silas stopped and tears welded up in his eyes, but he quickly wiped them away and examined the male. Dark brown, bob tail, cream paws. He had gotten all of his details and kept the image of the male in his brain. “I’ll be back tomorrow,” he looked down and thought of a plan.

The hill had a cliff on the other side, so he made up his mind. He was going to meet him here tomorrow and kick him off. A perfect plan! What was he to do about Ozari. . . Oh! Perfect, a perfect plan. He went up the hill and saw both of them sitting there happily talking. He looked the male dead in the eye and floated to Ozari. “Hey, uh, can you follow me? I want to talk to you about something.” He looked down, watching the grass and waiting for her reply.

“Sure. Lead the way!” She stood up and Silas went with her into the forest. “Would you mind staying here for a second?” He looked at the male on the hill, watching. “I don’t mind. Take as long as you need!” She smiled and he smiled back, floating out. Ozari sat there, playing with a mouse that had stumbled into her paws.

Silas floated to the male and looked him dead in the eye. “She’s mine, there’s nothing you can do.” The male gave an attempt to scare or force him away, but anyone in the right mind would know that didn’t work. Silas snickered and moved closer. “We both know that’s not true~” he floated around the male and the male stood up. Just as he had wanted him to. Silas unsheathed his claws and dug them into the males side. The male winced and stumbled over, leaving him vulnerable near the edge. Silas heard footprints of a small dog behind him and he turned around, seeing Ozari.

She stood there in shock and Silas hit his head on hers to at least send her unconscious. The male jumped up to bite Silas and he did, making Silas yowl in pain. He dug his claws into the males neck and he let go, falling into the river below. Silas picked Ozari up and carried her back to the bush they were in.

“Whatever it takes for you, dear. . .”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image[

xxxxxxxx
" for a moment,
such is might of