Fanfiction collection

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Pokemon or Zelda?

Pokemon
No votes
Zelda
No votes
I like both
50%
Show me the results
50%

Total votes : 2

Fanfiction collection

Postby Painful Affinity » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:02 am

So i sometimes write fanfictions if a good idea bites me. Feel free to pm me suggestions though and i might try my luck at it, depending on if i like the idea and my current motivation status.

Fandoms will probably be mostly Pokemon and Zelda.

Please do not post in this thread, i'd like to keep it somewhat tidy. If there's something you want to point out, comment on, request or whatever, do not hesitate to pm me (:

Stories so far:

- [Fandom] Title [link]

- [Pokemon] Lonely Lugia. link
-
-
Last edited by Painful Affinity on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lonely Lugia

Postby Painful Affinity » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 am

Lonely Lugia.

"A local legend says that the legendaries were not always so elusive...but that's not the one i'm about to tell you.

You wanted to hear about Lugia, right? Of course, that's why they always come here.

Alright, so the story goes like this..

Lugia was always a rather shy creature, so millenia went by with them hiding away from the world. It's said they hid in a deep crevice in the seafloor, where the light won't reach anymore.

But one day, they gathered all their courage and ventured into the outside world.
They saw many unfamiliar creatures of varying shapes, colours and sizes in the ocean around them. But they all fled from Lugia, expecting them to be a predator out to get them.

Lugia, determined to make friends, approached a large Pokemon with sharp teeth, surely this predator would not get as scared as the others, Lugia mused.
But it fled, just like all the others. Lugia was devastated.

A strangely melodic wail ripped forth from the legendary as they sunk to the ground in defeat, stirring up sand in the process.

Lugia was so lonely.

Inconsolable, they continued crying in melodies for centuries, until something caught their attention: another cry, not unlike theirs seemed to be answering from the surface.

Intrigued, Lugia carefully approached a strange object floating atop the waves. They hesitated, never in their whole long life had they been above the waters surface.

Taking a leap of faith, they carefully lifted their head out of the water to look around for the source of the melancholic melody.

There, right atop the floating construction made from wood sat a creature unlike any they had ever seen - a human. The human held a delicate looking object to their lips and somehow, Lugia thought it was magic at the time, recreated Lugias melody.

Overjoyed, Lugia joined with their own singing, startling the human in the process and making them stop what they were doing to look up to the legendary.
Lugia was anxious they had scared the small creature before them like the others, so they stopped their song as well.

The human smiled and continued playing.
Lugia joined back into this strange duet, crying tears of happiness.

They had finally found a friend."

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me