>> The Wasteland >>

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

>> The Wasteland >>

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:10 am

Do Not Post Please!
Last edited by Raptocidic on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> Map >>

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:14 am

"Welcome to Douvlec Island.... i guess"
"Don't get your hopes up, everythings kinda become run down in the recent years.

You should have visited 5 nova seasons ago, it was a much more lively place back then, especially at Megaport."
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> World Overview >>

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:14 am

The planet Morthat exists in the solar system K12. No life originally formed on this planet, but due to its original conditions being perfect for life to inhabit and large size, it soon became a densely populated planet with a complex multi-species community inhabiting it worldwide. With multiple species, this civilisation quickly became hyper-advanced, inventing all kinds of things. However, with the diversity of species came many different ideas of how the planet should act in response to the time tuffle plants (which was starting to pose a threat to the planet after it invaded a nearby galaxy) and so the overall civilization collapsed as quickly as it grew. The advanced technologies were used to gradually destroy the planet as war after war was waged from different groups of different species, ideas and beleifs. Some communities decided against war and settled for more peaceful option of debating, but these groups soon evacuated the planet altogether to create Xtarn-nius , one of the most peaceful civilisations known, after having been forcibly driven to leave after several attacks from hostile groups.

Today, there is only one remaining safe area left on the planet. But the multiple hostile groups are trying to bring them into war, and it is not long before the last remaining civilisation ends up collapsing into a war zone. This last heaven is called Douvlec Island, and it is where our group currently live.
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> Planet habitat >>

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:07 am

Planet Morthats's original environment was devoid of live, however perfectly capable of sustaining life. The planet had both water and a water-like substance, water being the most common. The two substances can't mix, a bit like oil and water. There are two separate oceans, seperated by a large border of land that streches around the whole ocean. The water-like substance does not evaporate, but rather sinks into a certain type of ground and regulates through its unique "water-cycle" Any water that falls on top of this ocean quickly gets evaporated into the air again. Due to this unique support of two different ocean materials, the planet is able to sutain marine life from multiple planets, including species from Earth. The air contains a balanced mix of different gasses, three of which are common gasses different species from around the universe can breathe.This allowed land-dwelling and air-based species from around the universe to move into this ideal habitat.

With the addition of wars and eventually the destructive time truffles plant species, the planets habitats quickly became vastly different. The marine life in the water-like ocean was wiped out first, including a hyper-intelligent species which originated from a nova timezone (the whole species isn't extinct, just the individuals who moved to this planet). The time truffle plant quickly took the nutrients from almost everywhere. The last safe area is Douvlec, where the habitat still retains some of its former glory (besides what urbanisation did to ruin it). Everywhere else is a wasteland with odd pockets of life, and multiple roots of the time tuffle plant which is only just starting to form truffles, due to the lack of useable resources left on the planet from the wars.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me