Stories + ideas for 1x1s

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Stories + ideas for 1x1s

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:07 pm

I’m just gonna put my ideas for one x ones on her so ye... pls don’t post xD normal stuff like that... most of it will be one x one ideas but some stories to pm me if you have ideas or want to do one
Last edited by cronchbottle on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wip

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:02 pm

~how I became a jedi~

Hello my name is Alora Stone. I have this huge impossible dream of becoming a Jedi. I can feel the force within me but I can't seem to tap into it and use it's amazing power. I am 18 and living in Tatoween. It's just covered in sand. Everywhere you look... sand... GOD I HATE SAND! I need to get off of this planet. I want to explore hoth and the rest of the galaxy. I know how to fly which is pretty sweet and I have enough money to buy a ship. But there's one thing holding me back. I-I like Luke... but he loves his farm and wouldn't dream of leaving... Well he wants to but he doesn't want to leave his auntie and uncle.. ugh I hate them. They treat him like a kid but still make him work. God I just want to get away from them and him... I know I can never be with him so I should just leave.... I'm going to do it but I'm going to say goodbye first. I walk across the sand over to his house and knocks on the door. "Hello.... Oh it's you"says his aunt disgusted. "Hey ma'am I'm awfully sorry for all the pain and annoyance I've caused you I wanted to say good bye to Luke... I'm leaving tomorrow you'll never hear from me again" I said not knowing that soon they would be killed. "Oh... it's ok hun... I'm sorry for being rude to you... you actually reminded me of myself when I was younger... and i just thought you would take dear Luke away from me... he liked you ya know he still does..." said his aunt happily. "Oh.. I liked him to..." I said blushing. "I knew... just the way you looked at him.." said his aunt. "Hes gonna be so heartbroken that your leaving." "Well ill miss him a lot.... he was my only friend here... he kept me from going insane cos of all this sand... God I hate sand..." I said making my fists into the ball when I said sand. "Anyways Luke is over there dear with his droids" said his aunt after giving me a hug. "Thank you ma'am" I said then walked over to Luke. "Hey Luke....." I said shyly. "Hey Alora" he said and as soon as he saw me his face lit up in a huge smile. "I have some bad news but good news!" I said smiling. His face darkened and he said "oh?" "I'm leaving.... I'm buying a ship and going far away from this place away from this sand" I said looking at him to see his reaction. "Oh have fun!!!!!!" Says Luke smiling. I quickly walked away so he didn't see the tears. "Aloraaaa" he called from behind me. I just kept walking kicking at the sand as I went. Soon I got to the ship yard. I walked through rows and rows of ships until I found the perfect ship.... the black raven... it's perfect for me it's huge and black and sleek. I looked around for the person whom I could buy it from. I found the man and bought it along with a blaster.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WRITING MY FIRST STORYYYY

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Immediately after finishing the payments I walked into the bar looking around for a good co-pilot. "Hey mister do ya happen to know any good co-pilots around?" I asked politely. "Heh you need a co-pilot huh WHO EVER HEARD OF A GIRL PILOT" he said laughing. "Hey missy you need a co-pilot huh?" Said a voice in the back. "Why yes I do if your just gonna give a snarky comment like this dude over here you can just shut your stupid mouth and go die in a hole. Ill even help ya dig it." I said angrily as I crossed my arms. "Woah hold on there missy I ain't gonna give a pretty lady like you any trouble. Ill be your co-pilot. I'm a pretty good flier if I say so myself miss" he said smirking a bit. "Thank you... but I have no idea where were going probably just gonna fly together..." I said thoughtfully. "I'm Jax your humble co-pilot" he said as he walked towards me. I stared at his perfect black hair that went well with his tan skin and bright blue eyes. He was wearing black ripped jeans and a muscle shirt that hugged his body perfectly. This dude was a masterpiece..... "So you want to see the ship?" I asked to break the silence. "Of course" he replied as he studied me. We started walking out to the ship then we were stopped by Luke and Obi wan entering the bar. "Anyone in here a pilot" yelled Luke. I opened my mouth to say something but a voice in the back beat me to it. " I can fly and I already got my co-pilot" said the voice. Everyone turned around to see Han Solo and Chewbacca standing up and walking towards Luke and Obi Wan. Luke brushed right past me seeming not to notice me. I sighed then walked out to my ship. We were interrupted by storm troopers
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WRITING MY FIRST STORYYYY

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:07 pm

"we need to see identification cards for clearance" said a stormtrooper. I pulled out my gun and started shooting at them. "Hows this for identification" I yelled at them. Obi Wan Han Solo and Luke stranded in the shadows watching. After taking care of the storm troopers I turned around to make sure more wasn't coming and I saw them. "Oh hullo there I'm Alora" I said smiling politely as I walked toward them. "The force is powerful within you alora" said Obi Wan. "Stronger than anyone else I've seen... you need to train though you should come with us." "Sorry pops I got my own ship and co-pilot already... Anyways Luke wouldn't want me coming" I said glaring at Luke. He looked down sadly. "Oh who cares if he wants you to come and you can just link the ships together" said Obi Wan. "Aint no one linking up to my ship!" Said Han Solo angrily. "Pleaseeeee Haaaaaan" I begged. "Oh fine I guess" said Han. I smiled and linked with his ship. We all got in our ships and flew off. "Hmm I wonder where were going" I said. "Hopefully it's not dangerous" suddenly we both get caught in a tractor beam and get pulled onto the executor. "Darn it!" I muttered. I got out of the ship and started blasting the stormtroopers around us. Suddenly Han came out and helped. "We have to find Leia" said Luke immediately. "Whose Leia? I asked a bit jealous. "A princess whose uhmm Luke's sister...." said Obi Wan. "WHAT SHES MY SISTER!!! Ugh why is my sister so hot that's not fair...." complained Luke. I glared at him.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Becoming a jedi

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:04 am

"Whaaat?" Said Luke innocently. "Oh never mind..." I said looking away and walking through the doors eager to see what's out there. We confront two guards on the way there. We immediately shoot them and continue our search. "Hey I have an idea let's all split into pairs" said Luke looking at me. "Good idea Han and Chewie. Luke and Obi Wan cos you know him better. And i guess me and Jax" I said looking at all of them. "Yes!" Said Jax pumping his first in the air. Luke looked over at him with anger and jealousy. "Come on guys go go go" said Jax smirking. I started walking towards the left to see if I can find any more things to blast. "Lets go this way" I whispered to Jax. "Okay princess" said Jax winking. I rolled my eyes and started walking again. We got stopped by eight stormtroopers and a imperial general. We were lugged off into cells. Once a guard came in and put a shot in me. Instantly I felt cold. I felt frozen like nothing could warm me up ever again. I shivered and Jax came over and hugged me. He tried to warm me up but it didn't help. I'm going to freeze!! I thought to myself. Suddenly Luke burst through the door. At this point my lips were turning blue. "ALORA!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!!!!!??" Yelled Luke as he ripped me from Jax's arms into his. Suddenly I felt warm. I felt safe. "They put some kind of blood freezing shot in me... I'm ok now though" I said smiling. Luke continued hugging me tightly. "I'm glad your ok... you just needed me to come hug you I guess" said Luke smiling while Jax was looking at us with a mix of hatred and annoyance. "Well we should get going" I said. "Yeah we got Leia and Obi Wan.... o-o-obi..." said Luke holding back tears. "You can tell me about it in the ship we have to go!" I said pulling him towards our ships. "We aren't on the same ship!" Protested luke. "Look. We have to get to the ships if we want to survive ok" I said. "Fine." Said Luke. "Come on don't be like that...." I said softly. He ignored me until we reached the ships. "Cya" said luke and he ran into the ship. I walked into mine and started it and waited for the falcon to go. It took off and we followed it to a rebel base camp. Luke talked to some people and then got a little ship put R2D2 in the back. "Luke?? Where are you going?" I asked. "To Yoda to train" said luke. "I'm coming hold on" I said then I went to have some rebels take care of my ship when I was gone. I got in next to Luke smiling happily at him. He just looked sad. "Ok now you can tell me" I said putting my hand on his as he started the engine. "Well Darth Vader is my pops and he killed Obi Wan" said Luke sadly. "Oh my God! I am so sorry! I really liked Obi... and Darth Maul is meh dad... so... yea we both have horrible parents..." I said looking down. "But Obi Wan killed him" I said sadly. "I got no one." Luke looked over at me and said"you got me... you'll always have me I promise." I look at him and smiled widely. "Thanks Luke" I said." I needed that."
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:03 pm

As we got closer to dagobah the engines started stalling and sputtering. I looked at Luke nervously. “W-what’s happening” I asked shakily. “The engines are giving out we’re gonna crash!!” Said Luke. Suddenly I felt power running through me. “Open the hatch” I ordered. “WHAT! ARE YOU INSANE” yelled Luke. “No I’m psycho” I said laughing. I opened up the hatch and climbed down. I quickly shut the hatch and stood on top of it so Luke couldn’t open the hatch and pull me back in. I concentrated really hard to try to tap into the force and use its power to have a safe landing. I successfully landing it safe but it got stuck in the swamp. I jumped off of the hatch to the ground and let Luke open the hatch. He got out glaring at me. “You almost gave me a heart attack” he said angrily. I laughed and smiled at him. “I just felt power so i used it” couldn’t you use the magical power” said Luke before I interrupted him. “The force you mean.” “Yes the force INSIDE of the ship” replied Luke annoyed. “Nah I wanted to be daring” I said smirking. “Hello yoda I am” Said yoda. “Force is with you strongly it is.” I smiled as I turned around to see him. “Hey yoda I’m Alora” I Said. “And I’m Luke” said Luke reaching his hand out to shake yoda’s hand. Yoda ignores him and invites us inside his house. We hunch over to get in the door. “Food u want?” Asked Yoda. “I’d love some what ya got master yoda?” I asked. Yoda smiled “learning already you are” Said yoda proudly. “I have dagalva.” “It’s that it? I’m not good with heat” said Luke. I looked at his surprised. “Your lunch and dinner it is” yoda relied. “Yes” I shouted. “I could eat that forever.”
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Yoda looked at me proudly. “Get used to it you must” He said to Luke. “Ugh” said luke “I’ll throw up after eating it.” “Come on Luke it won’t be that bad” I said looking into his eyes. “I’ll try it I guess....” said Luke looking down at the floor. Yoda smiles as he handed us each a bowl of steaming hot dagalva. I took a spoon and immediately started eating. I could feel the dag peppers burning my tongue while I ate. “Mmmmm this is gooood so much better than all the others I’ve had” I murmured. I looked over at Luke and saw he was turning green. “We’ll be right back master yoda” I said helping Luke outside. When we reached the swamp he immediately bent over and started throwing up. I bent down next to him and stroked his back trying to calm his upset body dawn a bit. I could feel his shoulders relaxing a bit. “Don’t worry I’ll find something for you to eat besides dagalva I promise” I murmered compassionately. “T-t-thank you” He said extremely grateful after he was sure he finished throwing up. I got a wet rag and brought it over to Luke. I handed it to him and stroked his hair softly as I waited for him to be done. “Thanks” said luke as he handed me the towel. “No problem” I said as I carried the towel carefully not wanting to get anything on me. I carefully threw it in the laundry along with his other clothes and started up the washing machine. I lied down on a mat on the rough floor and tries to sleep. I slowly drifted off to sleep. I awoke to Luke tip toeing into the room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. “Oh hey Luke! What time is it?” I asked smiling a bit. “Around midnight I think it’s atill dark” replied Luke. “Why didn’t you come in earlier?” I asked out of curiosity.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:12 pm

"Oh since yoda says I need extra practice he decided to start today.... I ain't doing to well but I should be good soon I hope...." said luke bashfully. "You'll be amazing pretty soon I can sense it in my heart. Ill need extra lightsaber practice especially since I don't even have one... I wonder where ill find mine" I said smiling happily. "Anyways we should go to bed yoda says were gonna need it tomorrow" says Luke as he lays down on the mat next to mine. I lay back down all the way. I look over at Luke to say something but he's already asleep. Awww he's so cute while he's sleeping I thought. I flipped over and fell into a deep sleep. When I woke up in the morning Luke was already in the kitchen eating flãmè biscuits. I changed into some jean shorts and a plaid crop top. I walked into the kitchen rubbing my eyes. "Foooood?" I asked. "Here ya go" said Luke as he passed over breakie. Our fingers touched briefly and I could feel a shock of electricity between our fingers. I looked away and sat down and ate my breakie. "Yoda your an amazing cook!!!" I said happily. "Grateful I am" said yoda shuffling around. After we all finished eating we walked outside to start training. "Find lightsaber you must Alora, lift rocks you must Luke, concentrate you must" said yoda. I shut my eyes and concentrated I kept repeating come lightsaber in my mind over and over again. At least ten minutes have passed and finally I felt something fly into my hand. I opened my eyes and my dad's lightsaber was in my hand. "On you must turn it" said yoda. "You both might want to back up" I warned there. "Its only gonna come out of one side Alora" said Luke but he slept back anyways and so did yoda. I smirked and turned it on. I could hear the buzz of the lightsaber as a red saber came out of both ends. "Its my pop's.... but yoda why is it red I'm not with the dark side" I said concerned. "Change color it will" said yoda reassuringly. I still felt concerned but I decided to trust him. "Spend time with it you must" said yoda. "Ok I will ill find a nice clearing and sit there" I said. "Ok" says yoda. I started to walk toward a clearing. When I got to the clearing I grabbed my lightsaber and used the force to float and sit criss cross applesauce in the air. I breathed in and out deeply. I was alone with my thoughts. Just me and the lightsaber. I pondered over the color of the lightsaber. I had a good feeling that the color was going to change to black for some reason.... I heard footsteps behind me so I drifted down to my feet. Yoda and Luke were.staring at me astonished. I blushed and said" I used to do that all the time..." "you used the force you did" said yoda. "Practice you don't need help Luke you must." I looked at.yoda and said "and he can teach me lightsaber skills." "That'd be great" said yoda and Luke. Luke and I decided to immediately go to lightsaber practice. When I turned in my lightsaber it blazed black. I stared at it not knowing what it meant.
Last edited by cronchbottle on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:49 pm

after training
Luke and I decided to fly back to the rebel base. When we got there my rebel friend Kayla ran up to me and hugged me. "JAX JOINED THE DARK SIDE" she screamed. "WHAT!!" I yelled. "He's going to die." I murmered angrily. "At least he didn't take your ship" she said sweetly. "True" I said looking over at it.
"Please clear the runway for takeoff" I asked kindly. She ran off quickly to do as I asked while I walked over to Luke. "Hey lukie I'm going to go find Jax" I said. "Why is he so important to you?" Asked Luke. "He has something of mine I was going to give to you...." I said softly.
"Oh uhm it's fine you don't have to" said Luke sweetly pulling me close. I hugged him back. "Trust me I need to get it back" I said. "Ok but be safe. I'd go but we're attacking the death star" said Luke. "You better be safe to I don't know what I'd do without you" I said hugging him tighter. He smiled and let me go slowly. "Meet me at dagobah" he said kissing me on the cheek and then he walked off. I stared after him surprised. Did he just kiss me I thought as I walked quickly to my ship. I got in and turned on the engine. I took off and flew trying to find Jax's new ship. A few minutes later I came to his huge ship. I landed inside and immediately took care of the stormtroopers around and walked to find Jax. I saw a huge door and decided that's where he would be. I opened the door widely and strutted in. I immediately turned on my lightsaber and strode up to Jax. "What are you some kind of price?" I asked sarcastically. "Oh hey princess" said Jax smirking" I'm actually a big deal around here the emperor said I am powerful and could lead a whole bunch of armies. He gave me my own ship bodyguards and well everything I could ever want. Alot more than any rebel could ever have." I glared at him angrily and turned on the other side of my lightsaber. Everyone's eyes widened at the sight. I could hear whispers of "is she Darth mauls daughter??" And "is that Darth Mauls lightsaber." "Have you come to join me in the life of luxury baby?" He asked in a soft voice. "HECK NO" I yelled as I swung my lightsaber at him. Immediately stormtroopers and guards came running down at me. Using both sides of my lightsaber I stabbed or decapitated all of them. I walked back up to Jax. "I just came to either kill you or get something you have of mine back" I told him. "Oh? That thing you got for Luke am I right?" Asked Jax laughing. "Yes now give it or face me in a duel" I commanded. Jax laughed and said "like you could hurt me." I held out my arm and started crushing his heart using the dark side of the force. He immediately threw the locket with a picture of Luke and me together and the box filled with pictures and things I've collected during Luke's and i's travels across tattowine. I let go and ran back to my ship. I flew to dagobah to wait for Luke. A few days passed and he still didn't come. I started to get sad and angry. I was tapping into the dark side.... the next day he finally landed on dagobah. "Just in time you are. Bad side Alora is going" said yoda. "WHAT?!?!" Yelled Luke as he ran after yoda who is leading him to me. When they reach me I'm sitting on a rock looking down a cliff. "ALORA?!" Yelled Luke. I turned around quickly and ran to him and gave him a huge tight hug. He hugged me back tightly and said" yoda said your going to the dark side." He looked incredibly concerned as he said that. I held his hand tightly. "I.... I thought you weren't coming" I said with my voice shaking. "I'm here now.... everything's ok.... shhhh" said Luke so soft and sweetly. I looked up at him smiling. Then he kissed me softly.....
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stories + ideas for 1x1s

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:10 am

Space for ending
cronchbottle