TideClan's Rise - A Story

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

TideClan's Rise - A Story

Postby legolas the elf » Thu May 24, 2018 10:01 am

Hello! TideClan is a Clan I made for a roleplay, and as no one joined, I decided to make it private. The Allegiances show all the characters in the three clans. As soon as I finish them, I'll add relationships here. Please PM me with any feedback on my story!
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TideClan's Rise - A Story

Postby legolas the elf » Thu May 24, 2018 10:26 am

TideClan

LEADER: Tidestar - Silver-gray tom with a white blaze and blue eyes
DEPUTY: Shellfrost - tortoise-shell she-cat with amber eyes
MED. CAT: Ripplewave - silver tabby she-cat with cream paws and green eyes

SENIOR WARRIORS:
Jaycall - gray tabby tom with much darker stripes and amber eyes
Spiritpatch - long-furred black and white tom with blue eyes
Sparrowleap - brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes
Smokecloud - long-furred gray tom with pale amber eyes
Duskfur - long-furred dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes
Juniperheart - golden-brown she-cat with yellow eye
Goldenstripe - gold tabby tom with orange eyes

WARRIORS
Palestripe - light gray tabby she-cat with pale orange eyes
Snowjaw - golden tabby tom with a white muzzle and orange eyes
Darkfang - long-haired brown tom with darker lynx points and amber eyes
Gingerpuddle - ginger and white she-cat with amber eyes
Lynx - gray and white she-cat with blue eyes
Leafgaze - tortoiseshell and white she-cat with white paws and green eye
Bounceheart - long-haired ginger and white tom with yellow eyes
Ashwind - gray tabby she-cat with green eyes
Starlingnose - dark brown tabby she-cat with a white right forepaw and tail-tip with amber eyes
Graybracken - gray tabby tom with yellow eyes
Eagletalon - light gray tabby tom with a paler belly and yellow eyes
Athena - dark gray tabby she-cat with gray eyes
Flamepelt - ginger-and-brown tabby she-cat with white markings

APPRENTICES:
Barkpaw - fluffy ginger she-cat with amber eyes (MENTOR: Jaycall)
Treepaw - dark-furred ginger tom with serious yellow eyes (MENTOR: Shellfrost)
Driftpaw - light brown tabby tom with white paws

QUEENS:
Sunblaze - ginger she-cat with a lighter belly and amber eyes (Mother to Darkfang's kits Dustkit and Morningkit)
Dappledpelt - long-haired gray and white she-cat with green eyes (Mate with Bounceheart)

KITS:
Dustkit - dark brown tom with a lighter belly and amber eyes
Morningkit - Ginger she-cat with brown paws and amber eyes

ELDERS:
Twilightfall - a grey-brown tabby tom with grey eyes
Dirt - a grey-brown tabby tom with yellow eyes
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TideClan's Rise - A Story

Postby legolas the elf » Thu May 24, 2018 10:57 am

PROLOGUE

The silvery-gray tom crept around the bush, making sure he was upwind of his prey, a plump young rabbit. He risked a quick glance behind him - a tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes was creeping around the other side. He knew that downwind, a fluffy ginger she-cat was getting ready to pounce. Suddenly three pairs of claws grabbed the rabbit. The silvery-gray tom stood up abruptly. None of his cats had moved yet. Instead, a ginger she-cat, a brown tom with lynx points, and a gray tabby she-cat were all on their prey. "Hey!" called out the silvery tom. "HEY!" The rabbit was already dead.

The pointed tom stood up, leaving the rabbit at his paws. He looked surprised. "Who are you?" he asked, friendly enough. "I am Tidestar, leader of TideClan." growled the silvery-gray tom. "And this is my deputy, Shellfrost." he said, nodding towards the tortoiseshell. "A clan?" the pointed tom mewed excitedly. "Nice! My name Midnight. My little band and I come up here for the summer and fall seasons. It's our hunting grounds."

There was a loud hiss, which caused Tidestar to turn towards Midnight's 'Band'. The ginger she-cat had a small, fluffy ginger she-kit pinned under her paw.

"Let me go!" hissed the kit. "Or Tidestar will rip you to shreds!" Tidestar purred. "It's alright, Barkpaw." he said. "These cats are friendly enough." The ginger she-cat hesitantly let go of Barkpaw, who hissed once more before returning to Tidestar and Shellfrost. Suddenly the gray tabby's ears perked up.

"Did she say your name was Tidestar?" she asked Tidestar. Tidestar nodded. "That's a clan name, right?" mewed the gray tabby excitedly. "Midnight, we found the clans!"

Now Tidestar was confused. These are strange cats. He thought. Midnight nodded. "I already know that, Stripes." he said, though not unkindly. "Now," he mewed, turning back to Tidestar, Barkpaw, and Shellfrost, "Would you let us join your clan?"

"It's just what we need." Encouraged Shellfrost. "They're not enemies, I can tell. Three warriors would complete our clan!" Tidestar studied the 'band'. "Fine." Tidestar said. "From this moment on, Midnight, you will be known as Darkfang. Stripes, you will be known as Palestripe. And ginger she-cat - " "Sun." muttered the ginger she-cat. "Yes, SUN, Tidestar decreed, you will be known as Sunblaze. All hail the new members of our clan. We will see if they're worthy.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me