✭ Create a Scene Prompts ✭

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

✭ Create a Scene Prompts ✭

Postby cloudy days » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:55 am

This is my thread for Create a Scene prompts. I will be using CosmoClan, the Tribe of Shimmering Dawn and LarchClan. I will mostly be using CosmoClan, but prompts will come up from LarchClan and the Tribe of Shimmering Dawn.

Set Prompts
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10
11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15
16 - 17- 18 - 19 - 20
21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25
26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30
31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35
36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 40
41 - 42 - 43 - 44 - 45
46 - 47 - 48 - 49 - 50
Flexible Prompts
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10
11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15
16 - 17- 18 - 19 - 20
21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25
26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30
31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35
36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 40
41 - 42 - 43 - 44 - 45
46 - 47 - 48 - 49 - 50
Last edited by cloudy days on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✭ Flexible Prompt ✭ 044 ✭

Postby cloudy days » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:23 am

Flexible Prompt 22 wrote:( ━ ✰ "I'm so sorry. There's no hope."

"I tried." Dawnteller's apprentice, Leaf, meowed sadly to the worried she-cat in front of her who now had webs covering a side of her face, shielding the wound that traitor had inflicted. Pine! She wanted to make him regret becoming a traitor just so he could please the untrustworthy Shadow and let her treat him like a to-be. Even though she was a Haze-hunter she wouldn't mind becoming a Gale-Guardian just so she could chase him out of the territory. Ivy lifted her tired head up as Leaf Fluttering from Tree left her to attend to Pearl. The Dawnteller's to-be was soon going to receive her full name, but she had put it off to help her clanmates get through the hard time. A few cats had minor injuries, but that could not be said for Lion, Dawnteller, Ash, Shadow and Ivy. The black spotted she-cat had been told there was no hope for her left eye after it had been slashed by Pine - the traitor, Ivy never forgot to remember; the haze-hunter would see to it herself that the tom would be driven off, but as she unsteadily blinked with her right eye she felt that she was not in the state to do so. Yet she wanted to stay strong for her clanmates, even with vision out of one eye. As she stumbled out of the den widened eyes greeted her single, fearful green eye and studied the matted fur along the side of her other face and the mask of cobwebs that hid the black fur torn by traitorous claws.
"She's not bring a Haze-hunter for long. There's no hope." Ivy overheard a scornful comment from Owl Soaring Calmly, whos brother had been taken by the same rouges in the battle.
"Oh." Soot mournfully mumbled, his eyes hollow as he sat beside his brother with a defeated expression.
"Ivy!" Minnow called, her eyes dark with worry. Ivy turned toward Minnow, her blind side revealed just as the silver she-cat spoke. "Are you alright? I just wish that- Oh my Endless Hunting, what has happened to your eye?" the sorrowful yet satisfactory tone in Minnow's quiet voice changed to an out of character yell as she noticed the mask of cobwebs. Ivy's tail began to lash as all eyes fell to the matted, cobwebbed side of her face. Ember sent her a sympathetic look. The apprentices stared. Pearl started spreading rumours to the younger Haze-hunters and Gale-Guardians immediately.The seniors of the tribe sent her admiring and shocked looks. They thought that there was no longer hope for the Haze-hunter was evident on the battered faces around her. Pearl stopped spreading rumours to curl her lip in a disdainful frown. Ivy turned tail to the den, furious at the reactions. Just because she would no longer be able to see in one eye didn't mean she was useless. She knew that her tribemates could at least try harder, and it wasn't pleasing to know that they were scared of her. She wasn't one who relished in the fear of others, unlike Shadow, and although she tolerated every odd stare she received the shell that she had developed was beginning to shatter. The word hope and the fact that there was none for her according to an inexperienced healer and scornful clanmates made her try harder. She wouldn't become a Cloud-Gazer. Is it always this annoying here? she thought as she lapped up the poppy seeds she had been given and fell into an uneasy sleep.
Last edited by cloudy days on Tue May 08, 2018 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✭ Set Prompt ✭ 022 ✭

Postby cloudy days » Tue May 08, 2018 1:30 am

Set Prompt 22 wrote:( ━ ✰ describe how you group appears to an outsider

"We need more patrols!" Lyrastar bellowed at a serious tortoiseshell and an energetic ginger. Cora, or Aconite as she was usually called outside of being fed and sheltered by no-furs, looked around curiously. Cat's shared prey and scurried out of camp together, working in teams to patrol. It was kind of like the city, except the clan ate together and are plenty of food, unlike the scrawny city cats who ate any food they could found without sharing a scrap. No cats growled or snarled (apart from the kits in mock battle) as others came near them, instead joking and purring under the trees. They seemed to be very settled in this territory, and - even though there were also two young warriors muttering about camp moving and were taking twigs and brambles with an apprentice and a queen to some location out in the forest - were careless about how loud they were. One in the city had to keep very quiet when near others, and regarding that her rouges were prowling around searching for a patrol to talk with.

"You'd think they were all kittypets, by the way they scoff food and play. We're here for survival!" Lionscorch pouted, amber eyes narrowed.
"Clan life isn't all Summer and prey, but that doesn't mean all cats can't have fun." Joaquin hissed, green eyes bright. The calico tom was always the one to be cheerful, even when being chased by a dog pack he would leap up pipes and hiss playfully at the brutes below. To him, the clan was clearly just another adventure. Aconite, on the other hand, saw life like Lionscorch did, and was surprised the youngest kits weren't already learning to hunt. In the city at the soonest oppotunity a cat would learn to survive. No resident knew when a claw would be held at your neck or a panting dog's breath on your fleeing tail. Every moment something could happen, and finding shelter was hard when many other strays believed they needed it most. Here you weren't betrayed by your allies or chased out without a moment's notice. No wonder her fellow rouges might be resorting to battle; Aconite had known for a while that things in the city were changing, rat poison could make a cat lose their life from eating one of them and no-furs captured more loners and rouges daily. Some of her group were kittypets who did not know the danger of the city as they hid in their houses, while one was a clan cat (Lionscorch) among them, a loner (Joaquin), and the only rouge, Aconite, who had a few other names, mainly Cora.

The clan was far too happy and cheerful compared to the grey smog-filled city, where danger lurked in every corner or shadow, often taking the shape of no-furs carrying strange cages made of shiny twigs or rubbish that caused infections. Your name could be used by someone else in a heartbeat, and Aconite was often known as Wolfsbane, Monkshood or plain Cora so nobody could know her true identity. The brightness of no-fur lights made the sky dull and starless, yet one night in the forest showed her a sky full of stars and vivid shades of green she had never seen before. Aconite could hardly believe a world like this existed outside the looming no-fur dens, and wished to stay.
Last edited by cloudy days on Tue May 08, 2018 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✭ Flexible Prompt ✭ 045 ✭

Postby cloudy days » Tue May 08, 2018 3:49 am

Set Prompt 22 wrote:( ━ ✰ "Oh, I'm sure he was flying - that's logical!"

Spark lifted her head from the weird dream from Misty, ginger fur bushed up as always and matted even more from her, as she called it, catnap. Jumping up and staring curiously around her, the ginger purred. Another great day! She could tell by the sun rising above the clouds, the birds chirping, the breeze becoming warmer and warmer with every passing day. She could sit there all day, the thought as she glanced down at the spots of light cast by the trees. She moved into a stalking stance, holding her tail still (despite the urge to wave it) before pouncing on the light. Squirrels danced above her head as she hunted another speck of sun before the leaves moved and the speck danced away. She felt like a part of the forest, the life dancing through the background and weaving her way through the forest. Unlike other cats, she would help the squirrel with the broken leg that had been hurt by the big white tom with the clover green eyes who had passed through a moon ago or stopped the bird's nest from dropping after the small tortoiseshell knocked it over. She was the guardian and she loved it. The forest guardian did hunt, but only the weak who could no longer forage for themselves. As she travelled further through the woods all kinds of things greeted her: a Calico soaring through the trees, a squirrel chasing it's tail, even a multitude of cats wandering through the forest as if trying to get away from something... The trees held many secrets, and she decided to follow one of them.

The Calico was barely noticeable with her black, brown and white fur blending into the the shadows cast by the leaves so close to the blurring pelt as it raced with ease. The wind was growing faster as she dashed with it, Spark looking like a cloud of orange. A squirrel dashed out of the trees in fright, a bird fluttered away with a crooked wing stepped on by the swift paws on the tree's bark, but it meant nothing to the forest guardian at that moment. Faster, faster! The wind cried in her ears. Follow the flying one!
"I'm going as fast as I can!" she growled to the wind. Solar Guardian, rise to the challenge! The wind urged. The tree-flier ran faster and faster, before stopping. Two brown orbs stared at Spark, before their owner pulled out of view. "The cat flies through the trees! Is this where I stop?" she asked. A chuckle rang out from behind her. Spark thought it was a starry cat like the ones she glimpsed running in the wind, but it was something different.
"Who are you?" the young she-cat turned around to see two toms, a big white one with clover eyes she had seen a moon ago, and an unusual tortoiseshell tom.
"Oh I'm sure she was flying - that's logical!" the tortoiseshell meowed, stepping forward. He was younger then the white tom, and didn't have as many scars, but his face commanded as much respect as his companion."Must have been Blossomfur - she loves climbing trees." his face bent into a smile before he resumed his frown.
"I'm Spark!" Spark purred in amusement."Who are you two?" she asked, brushing a leaf from her fur. "Flying squirrel!" she yelled as a squirrel jump out of a tree like some kind of Calico that practically flew through the trees.
"I think Amberpaw needs to see her, she needs some cheering up and this "flying squirrel" cat might just be the thing." the big white tom spoke again. "Lyrastar seems quite serious as well, plus Spark, are you alright?" the younger one snorted at the white one's comment.
"Come with us, our clan could benefit from someone to cheer us up. Flying squirrel! Blossomfur must hear about that one."
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me