🌹The rose priestess and the cruel gods 🌹

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

🌹The rose priestess and the cruel gods 🌹

Postby - Alice - » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 am

Name: aminion lillith of quadra or
known commonly as the rose priestess

Fears:
🌹the gods, cursed by them
and cruely cast out she now
lives in constant fear of displeasing
the gods.

Personal dislikes:
🌼 the rain, it reminds
her of a time which
she does not want
to remeber.
🌼 humans, they burn
the forest and remind
her of better times.

Personal likes:
🍁 the summer, she enjoys the happiness it brings to people and is a time of birth a time of life.
🍁books, when she has the time she usually enjoys pinching a few books to read
β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌹The rose priestess and the cruel gods 🌹 (story)

Postby - Alice - » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:35 am

"Life is created by death. By the end of things there can only be new beginning. Worms may peck at the flesh of the dead and the ground abzorbs their nutrience. Giving life to more creatures, worms eaten by birds and grass by deer. Without death, life cannot blossom into the beauty that it is. We all continue to live in new bodies, forms and accept that we have been chosen for it." the spring warm voice of the high priestess preached to the few of her remaining followers. A brilliant smile spread across her pale white lips. Moving though the chruch dressed in her rose colored silken toga, her long raven black braided hair contrasting against her snow white skin. A small rosy blush forming from her cheeks as she passionatly spoke. Thoughout the church the summer smells of lavender, apple and roses filled the air, coating it in a thick relaxing haze. "This is why my followers. We must never fear death, for life awaits us in the next" all around there was silence her harmonious voice the only thing to heard. Until the bell chimed, everyone quickly removing themselves from the hall. Leaving her alone. In the silence

Her smile dissipated quickly as she lowered her head, eyes watering slightly as she tried not to cry. "Whats the point.. No one prays to the old gods anymore... "

Days past since she visited the chruch, staying in tbe forest to better understand the ways of life. Smiling as a butterfly landed on her lushious forest green skin. A sinking feeling pitted itself in her chest as she heard a small slithering amongst the bushes, the loud hiss alerting her to the danger she was now in. Trying to get up she felt two red hot needles bury themselves into her skin pouring poisen into her body. Slowly withering as she fell down staring into the beautiful blue sky. "Praise you almight lord of death. Take me quickly so i can live again no longer born in this pain and anguish. Let me live amongst the forest and life not the destruction of my own kind" she prayed. Her last breath escaping her lips as she slid into the darkness.

When she awoke all she could hear were soft purrings and small meows, opening her eyes for the first time in her new body, feeling the ground under her. The brillience of light blinding her as she looked at herself. Deep green fur and beautiful roses on her skin. "W-what am i...?" she questioned to herself in her thoughts.

Slowly and carefully she began to take her first steps as a newborn, unsteady on her; two, three. No four feet? A animal that was all she knew. Soon steady enough the mother came closer sniffing slightly at her. "Your not like the others... Your different..." the mother of the litter snarled, heckles raising as she backed up protecting her other young and batting her from the den. Sad and alone in the bitter wind she began to weep, thorns and roses on her body snaring on things trapping her as it started to downpour. The elements cursing her and making her wish she never asked to be ended. In the puddle forming below her she saw a relfection, a kalon. One of the lost beautiful creatures in all the land. Tears ran down her fured cheeks as she waited out the weather. It soon clearing up making her way into her new life. Becoming a strong independent female who cursed the gods.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

- Alice -

My pets
My items