pretty in pink, vicious in green ☆ dnp | tryout

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

pretty in pink, vicious in green ☆ dnp | tryout

Postby kidcandy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:19 am

"From the moment I was born, up until now, I can remember everything that I've ever felt, heard, seen, smelled, or touched. I remember it all, and that's why I believe my story is so hard to tell. When I was just a drop of rain, I remember falling from the sky and the wind hitting my face, or lack thereof. When I hit the ground I knew that I would become something much more than just a raindrop, but I also had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind. As I grew, I became more attached to the area around me, the forest I mean. Every once in a while, I would catch glimpses of other beings walking through the forest, though for the first few years of my life, they couldn't see me. When I grew to look like the people who passed by, they were able to see me. I knew though, I knew that we would never be alike, the other people and I. That's when I really knew that I was different from everyone else."

"During my time growing up here, I've grown very close to the trees in particular. They're beautiful and they understand me- I love them. I may sound crazy to you, but the tree's are far more alive than you think they are. To the mortal eye, they look like a normal tree, but to me, I can see the trees spirit. The spirit looks like a normal person, like you or me- but they're connected to a certain tree in the forest. They're all very kind to me and they try to help me understand things.

When I turned 25 (which is no special feat, the aging system for me is far different from a regular kalon. I was still just a baby then!), the spirits informed me that I am indeed no normal kalon. The good gods who decided life and death heard about the tragedies that happened in this forest, and they thought that this forest needed a little life added back into the mix. They created me from the smallest raindrop, a grain of sand found in the holiest of dunes, and only the most beautiful leaves that fell from the heavens. I was destined to be here in this forest. I'm still not sure of my purpose, or why the gods chose me to fulfill their duties, but I do know one thing. I will be the best demi-god that the Gods have ever seen.

Last edited by kidcandy on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" become who you are "

Postby kidcandy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:13 am

personal info here
Last edited by kidcandy on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pretty in pink, vicious in green ☆ dnp | tryout

Postby kidcandy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:50 am

things I need to add while I’m thinking about it:

-edits (add rare glow) to add to the character
-Tree spirits are people who have passed away in the forest
-Forest is haunted by evil spirits, the forest is in the real world, but also between worlds, which is how both the gods from Olympus and the gods from the underworld interact with the kalon.
-she helps them find safe passages and hides kalon a from the darkness
-is scared of the darkness herself
-no actual gender, but she deemed herself a female
-is kinda lonely and lowkey really cherished when people get lost bc that’s the only interaction she gets
-can’t leave the forest bc the gods enchanted her to stay there to protect others, only way she can leave is if she becomes mortal or finds true love (doesn’t know how to become mortal)
-makes friends with the animals and teaches them certain things
-has a very kind heart and loves her forest. is very family oriented even though she doesn’t have a family, aka she’s really loyal which is why is hard for her to want to leave the forest
-has dreams about the gods, where they communicate with her and tell her different sorts of things, but she can’t see their faces.
-has no actual powers btw (if I had a legendary trait I’d make her have powers to heal or something cool to help people?)
- talks to fireflies and they give her light during the night and she can tell them to watch for weary travelers during the night
- does crafts to pass time? tends to get annoyed when things don’t come out pretty enough
-wants to do good but messes up bc she’s young and inexperienced and gets sad/mad when she messes up
-

art ideas
- her sleeping in the trees w fireflys surrounding her

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!