>> silentclan, event encyclopedia

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

>> silentclan, event encyclopedia

Postby dimi. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:06 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
This is a place for me to write all events that occur within Silentclan. Some will be significant, others will be for prompts in order to level up. Please do not post.

Silentclan can be found here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Significant Events
Aspencloud becoming deputy
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

Last edited by dimi. on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> silentclan | aspencloud appointed

Postby dimi. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:39 pm

It was early in the morning. The only two cats who roamed the camp at the time sat at the entrance of their den, looking out to the clearing in silence. It was mid leaf-fall, leaves of various color littering the clearing. Above them, several of these colorful leaves remained clinging to the branches, fighting against the various strengths of the gusts of wind that frequently blew between the trees. The sky was a bleak gray, the sun out of sight as thick gray clouds blocked out the soft blue hue of the sky. There was several water droplets that dripped against the leaves on the ground as a light sprinkle of rain gently showered the forest. The rain was nothing major, and one could walk through the clearing of Silentclan without getting severely wet.

The two cats who sat outside their den were the leader of Silentclan, Amberstar, and the only other cat of the clan, Aspencloud. The two observed the clearing before Amberstar turned her attention to Aspencloud, addressing him in her normal soft and welcoming tone.

"Aspencloud, there is something that I believe needs to be addressed." She started, taking in a deep breath through her nose. "I would like to appoint you as deputy of Silentclan."

Aspencloud looked at Amberstar, cocking his head to the right in confusion. "Now? I'm the only other cat, doofus. You might want ta' wait a little longer than that!" Amberstar glared at Aspencloud briefly before sighing, continuing on.

"Aspencloud, listen. I trust you and you're the only cat I've been able to fully trust in almost twenty moons. My mind tells me this decision is right, and I have had several dreams regarding this decision. You may have not trained an apprentice yet, but I promise you, I will give you one as soon as an apprentice joins our clan." A moment of silence was shared between the two felines, a faint thump heard each time Amberstar's tail struck the ground as she flicked it up and down anxiously.

"Alright. Your judgment has never been wrong for me, Amberstar, and I don't think it will fail me now. I accept your request to be deputy. It will be an honor." Aspencloud respectively dipped his head, flashing Amberstar a smile.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> willowsong's painful memories

Postby dimi. » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:05 am

It had been two moons since Willowsong had joined Silentclan as the medicine cat. She had occasionally tended to wounds that Amberstar and Aspencloud had received from thorns, vicious prey, and other sorts of minor nuisances, but that was all of her duties she had to accomplish. Often, she found herself isolated and cold in the back of her den, sorting herbs and mumbling what the purpose of each one was to herself. Amberstar or Aspencloud would occasionally have to pop in to make sure she was eating and drinking frequently enough, often hunting about three or six pieces of prey to keep them fed for the entirety of the day.

Eventually, this silence led to her remembering painful memories; primarily whenever she either handled the cobwebs, the thyme,
or the liquified yarrow. These herbs specifically caused her pain, as they were the treatments and herbs used most frequently to treat the wounds that Willowsong received during the training sessions with Rosemary, which almost left her for dead on several occasions. Her paw pads were dried out so often during the sessions, the medicine cat would already have yarrow in front of them to crush whenever they knew that Willowsong was about to get back from training, usually late in the evening.

One particular day, however, as she was organizing the herbs, she felt a weakness come over. A desire to just sit back and tremble in a corner. So she followed this desire, and after organizing the last of the herbs, rose to her paws and backed further into the den, pressing her back against the cold cavern to calm her. This was a tactic she had picked up on, since the chewing of thyme would only stress her out even more. She tilted her head up to the roof of the cavern and shut her eyes, taking a deep breath in before releasing it through her parted muzzle, her lips curling back over her fangs so she wouldn't bear them and make her jaw ache. Her shoulders pinched back as she slumped back forward, her breath becoming more unstable as she began to panic. Eventually, the panic overwhelmed her and she slumped forward all the way, falling into a deep slumber.

Whenever a vision appeared in her head, one from a dream, she found herself laying in a clearing. This was a clearing she only remembered from the rogue camp, and when she stood in this dream, she realized she was smaller. She was the size she was when she was first being trained by Rosemary, the tip of her ears barely grazing the chin of Rosemary, who in herself, was one of the larger and bulkier cats that roamed the camp. Her ears pinched to her head as the taunting voice of Rosemary began to ring in her ears. "My my, Willow! Is that all you can handle? You're just starting and I don't think you're gonna get that far." Rosemary said with a cocky snicker. Willow forced herself to her paws, her claws digging into the ground. "Shut up."

Rosemary's playful gaze shifted to one of anger, resulting in her flinging herself forward, pinning the smaller she-cat to the ground by her upper shoulder blades as she laid on her stomach, Rosemary on her back and breathing against her neck. "I could kill you in an instant with that attitude. Stuff your prey with deathberries, maybe I could even bribe another cat in the clan to kill you." There was a pause, followed by Willow thrashing wildly in her grasp, her smaller paws no match for the weight as she collapsed back down after only getting an inch off the ground. "Or, I could nip this little spot on your neck and kill you an instant. But the leader won't approve of that, now will he?" She then hopped off Willow's back, instead using her hind leg to kick her onto her side.

Willow got to her feet, her chest heaving as she breathed heavily. Rosemary had scared her many times with the threat, but each time it had only got more and more frightening. Before she had a chance to regain all of her breath, she was shoved to the ground again with ease, some blood-tinted, unclipped claws tearing the flesh of her shoulder apart into a series of three crimson smiles. With a wail of agony and a plea for mercy, she collapsed to the ground, her wail continuing, the volume only getting softer as she forced herself to adjust to the pain that was more than familiar to her at that point.

"I suggest you learn to react quickly, Willow. I may catch you off guard one day." Rosemary said with a low chuckle, one that was menacing and taunting all at once. Rosemary then rose her head to the sky, the crimson fur of her pelt moving along with a swift breeze that rushed over them. The sky was a canvas of various colors, ranging between orange, purple, and pink. Only half of the sun was visible to the naked eye beyond the horizon as it began to set, maybe an hour until sunset. "Come. Let's get your sorry tail to the medic before she falls asleep. Wouldn't want to keep your lover waiting, hmm?~" Willow knew she was referencing Poppy, and her nose flared as her cheeks reddened. "Shut up.. A-at least I might actually have a chance at love if Poppy likes me." She retorted to Rosemary, immediately jumping backwards in order to avoid any type of attack. Rosemary smirked and continued walking, leading Willow back to the camp.

The dream ended whenever they began to head to camp, and Willowsong awakened in her den, wailing as her cheeks were dampened by tears. Amberstar heard the wailing and immediately reacted, running into the medicine cat den. When she saw Willowsong cowering in the corner, Amberstar slowly approached, gently wrapping her slick tail around Willowsong's in order to comfort her, gently lapping her left ear. Willowsong had talked to Amberstar before about how she loved when her mother did it, so she thought it would remind her that she's safe. Willowsong's chest soon stopped heaving, and she sighed in relief, resting her head against Amberstar's chest in defeat. "Thank you, Amberstar."
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> leading willowsong home

Postby dimi. » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:55 am

It was late leaf-bare. The snow present on the ground of the forest had began to melt, some of the wildlife fluttering around. The birds were chirping wildly, and long dead autumn leaves rustled as various sorts of prey ran through them. The melting snow on the floor was a soothing sensation to the paws of Willow and Amberstar, their journey having reached a day at this point. The two were walking through a forest isolated, just a day after Willow had been traded to Silentclan as payment for a murder;
an assassination.

Willow was still trying to process what had just happened. While Amberstar was incredibly welcoming and she had no fear of her outright, she was horrified by the cause that led her to be added to Silentclan. A murder, a murder that she was the payment for led her to this place. An awkward silence was shared between the two she-cats as they continued their walk, and eventually the cream-coated she-cat to Willow's right spoke in her oddly calming tone. "Willow, did you enjoy your time in the rogue pack? How did you come across it? It seems like a recipe for disaster.." Willow was puzzled by the question, looking over at Amberstar in surprise. Her tail curled up, flicking right and left anxiously before she replied.

"Well, you see, I was actually born into that rogue pack. My mom and dad were some of the strongest warriors that the rogue pack ever had. They told me stories that whenever they settled down to have me, they thought the pack would fall apart without their strength for a couple of moons." Willow's muzzle parted, her teeth shining into a smile. Willow enjoyed talking about her family, it made her happy to know she had great parents at her back. After a pause, she continued. "My parents are elders now. They're some of the younger elders, but they retired early since their bones couldn't handle much more fighting." Willow explained with a chuckle, the fur on her chest heaving and prickling upward.

Amberstar looked at Willow, admiring the passion she had for her family. Amberstar didn't know her parents, so hearing that one of her clan-members was passionate about their family was oddly relieving. "You seem to be really tight with your family. Would you like for me to let you visit them sometimes? I don't want to break you away from your family entirely, we just desperately needed a medicine cat." The hospitality from Amberstar was something Willow greatly appreciated. Most cats of her rogue pack were oddly brutal in nature, the only few exceptions being Poppy and a couple of the apprentices who worshiped Willow.

"Are you sure, Amberstar? I appreciate your kindness, but I don't want to push you beyond your comfort zone." Willow was hesitant about accepting the offer, mainly because she was already gaining a huge respect for Amberstar and didn't want to be a chore for her to handle just to keep the family bond together. Amberstar looked at Willow, a soft and genuine laugh erupting from her throat. "You look so scared, Willow. Please, don't be afraid. I actually never knew my birth parents, I don't want to ruin anything with your family. If anything, it would make me feel more better to let you see your family often. Do you want to though, is the question.." Amberstar then stopped talking, her hazel eyes locking with Willow's as she awaited an answer.

Willow felt the bottom portion of her eyes dampen. Another cat had never treated her so nicely aside from Poppy and her parents. She sincerely appreciated it. With a nod and a shy smile, she answered the question at hand. "I would absolutely love to visit them,
Amberstar. Does once a moon sound alright? I don't want this to be too much of a hassle for you." Amberstar tilted her head to the side briefly, her eyes glancing up above her head where her brain would be. "We can do more than once a moon. The journey may be difficult, but you are a medicine cat. I trust you know what to do. How about every quarter moon?" This idea only made Willow happier as she eagerly nodded. "That would be great. Are you going to make another clan cat come with me?"

Amberstar took a deep breath, holding back a roar of laughter. "No, Willow. That's your family. I trust that you won't do anything to betray Silentclan. Anyway, we're almost to our camp. I can smell Aspencloud's scent. He will be happy to welcome you to our clan, just as I am. I'll let him give you a tour of the camp, and then we can discuss your name." Willow suddenly cocked her head to the right in confusion, her muzzle parting before she spoke. "My.. name? Can't I keep it the same?" She asked softly as she looked at Amberstar, the confusion only becoming more intense.

"Well, I will let you keep Willow as part of your name. But you need to have a second part of your name. You see, in clans, our names work differently. When you're born, the second part of your name is "kit". Once you're six moons old, you're able to train as an apprentice. And at that point, the second part would be "paw". Whenever you reach 12 moons though, at least when you're a warrior, the leader assigns you a name based off your personality. I think I have a good idea of a name for you, but I would like your input. I was thinking Willowsong. You're very shy and easily startled, it reminds me of birds. Birds chirp frequently like a song, so that's why that came to mind. How do you feel about that?"

Willow smiled at Amberstar's explanation. She seemed incredibly passionate about her name deciding, and the suffix of her name that Amberstar was planning did seem fitting. "Hmm.. I really like that, Amberstar. I'd be happy to go by Willowsong and serve your clan."
Amberstar leaped forward happily, turning around and playfully pawing Willowsong's shoulder. "I'm glad we got that sorted out. Now come on ahead, the camp is just ahead! Last one there is crow food~" Amberstar said with a fury of laughter before whirling around and darting ahead, Willowsong quickly following.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> appointing willowsong, a meeting.

Postby dimi. » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:18 pm

Snow coated the ground, paw prints scattered throughout the camp. Some of the snow had been paved to the very back of the camp to surround the base of the leader's rock, out of the way of most of the other dens. The ground, however, was still slightly slick, some crumbled up leaves from leaf-fall long dead laying beneath the ice. The clan wasn't very strong at this time; in fact, their third member had just arrived today.

There was a silence that boomed throughout the camp. The camp was large, and dens for each rank were organized; the clan should be much larger, yet it was not. The only thing that a cat from far away could see was two bushy tails; one brown and the other a dark shade of ginger. The two walked through out the camp, until they stopped at the leader's camp, where a voice sounded from the leader's rock, which towered above the two felines. "Please, please, take your seats down there. We do have to award someone their new name, after all." The leader said with a delighted purr, the other two felines taking firm seats on their haunches as they watched the cream coated leader.

"Hello. Starclan, today I present to you a new cat of our clan; one who is to be our medicine cat. She has trained vigorously while in her rogue pack, and I believe further training is unnecessary, as she has proved her expertise through the organization of herbs from the moment she joined. We do not have another medicine cat to perform the duty of giving her her new name, so I shall accomplish this task." A moment of silence is shared between the three, giving a moment for Amberstar to take in a breath before continuing. "I, Amberstar, leader of Silentclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help, she will serve Silentclan for many moves." The hazel eyes of the cat then shifted to Willow, who had stood up as she let her blue eyes meet the leader. "Willow, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" Willow's cheeks reddened for a moment when she briefly didn't know how to respond. She paused for a moment, then nodded, a small voice emerging from her.

"I do." With this statement, Amberstar continues. Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Willow, from this moment you will be known as Willowsong. StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of Silentclan." Amberstar dips her head in respective, and Aspencloud cooes excitedly beside Willowsong, his tail brushing against her tail as he chants with Amberstar. "Willowsong! Willowsong! Willowsong!"
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes