O u t c a s t || DNP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

O u t c a s t || DNP

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon May 15, 2017 6:13 am

---------------------------------------------
Username
Wolfenhimer
Name
Fotiá Dachtylídi
(Flame Ring in Greek)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Down To Earth ~ Story 1
They Will Never Know ~ Story 2
Pushed Away ~ Story 3
Broken Rule ~ Story 4
Tossed Out ~ Story 5
Friendship ~ Story 6
Outcast, But Still A Hero ~ Story 7
Insanity ~ Story 8
Back Into Space ~ Story 9
Destruction ~ Story 10
Floating ~ Story 11
Crash Landing ~ Story 12
5,000 Years Into The Future ~ Story 13
New Friends ~ Story 14
Hidden, And Still A Hero ~ Story 15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the outside, she is very aggressive and sassy, and extremely rude. For the first part of her life time,
she pushed others away. She never wanted to, but she was told to by her boss. She was told to scare
off everyone, to be rude, to push people who wanted to be friends away. So she did. But on the inside,
she was soft hearted. Seeing the scared and sad faces of others made her sad, and seeing the aggressive
faces of others made her scared, but she reminded herself for years; she was doing her job.
She eventually made a friend, and the city in space, the place she was born in, found out. They declared
her as an outlaw; told the Earth to push her away. They spread rumors, they brain washed them, they
controlled them. And so they did. She was an outlaw to everything, everyone. Her friends were by her
side, though. They followed her as she protected the Earth. She still kept it a secret, though. They wouldn't
believe her if she tried.

But the story has a deeper meaning to it than what I said here.
Look out, space.
Look out, Earth.
Fotiá has a bigger surprise for you that you couldn't ever imagine.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Down To Earth ~ Story 1

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon May 15, 2017 6:15 am

I heard them. My ears twitched into their direction, seeing the two argue. One was confused, while the other was pointing at me and screaming. I didn't know why, so I just shrugged it off. Until I heard my name.
"Fotiá!" One of them shouted, and I whipped around to face them again. "Come here!" He growled. I sighed and rolled my eyes before heading over, standing firmly in front of the two.
"What?" I asked, standing tall above them with a glare.
"We're sending you to a planet." They said.
"Which planet?" I asked.
"The blue and green one, Earth, I believe."
"Earth? Why?"
"They're in trouble. And you are one of the strongest ones in this city that works with us. So, are you in or out?" They asked.
"In." I replied almost instantly, before following them toward the ship.

The ship was in the shape of a meteor, so when it hits the Earth, it doesn't look like an alien hit the ship. Well, until someone comes out of it, of course.
"Strap up, the planet's light-years away." They laughed. I rolled my eyes with a scoff.
"Oh- and don't forget the rules. Do not befriend anyone-"
"Got it." I huffed.
"Do not make yourself known-"
"Yep."
"Push away everyone you meet, do not let them get you-"
"Mhm. Yep. Alright. Let's go, already. You know I'm impatient, and I already know the rules." I barked, as they nodded and started the ship. The top of the meteor ship closed, and screens flashed in front of me, like a mirror, except on some weird projector screen. You probably wouldn't understand; your a human. Anyway, lights flashed and suddenly I was rocketing through the void. I was unaffected by the speed, but then I hit something hard. The ship broke into pieces, and I flew out, slamming into a wall and blacking out.

When I woke up, It was all a blur. All I could see were flashing lights and weird figures. They looked nothing like the ones at home. They came in all shapes and sizes, but there was one part of them that was the same. They are inhabiting this planet specifically. They do look like the others from my home, but just... different. Their size, maybe?
"Hello?" A voice called, as I watched the creature slide down the side of the crater the ship made. Another person tried to, but apparently tripped on a rock and fell flat on their face.
"Wha- what is this place...?" I asked, still in a daze, staring at the guy who fell, but stood up quickly to recover from it. I jumped up from where I was laying and shook my head, suddenly getting dizzy and sick before collapsing again. But it was strange; since when was there gravity in space? Am I still in space? This is so confusing.
"Uh... Earth?" The man said, more of a question. I stood up again, catching my balance before barking at him,
"Good. This is where I need to be. Thank you, bye." I shoved him out of the way before climbing out of the hole, trying to jump out the first time since I still wasn't used to gravity.

I ran into the forest and pulled a switch from the pocket of my jacket, which was given to me from home, and clicked a button. There was a loud boom where the ship was, and I sighed. It's going to take me so long to get back home, but even longer to finish my mission. There were many people here that could easily ruin my plan, and distract me. I pulled out a recorder and climber a tree, rubbing the leaves and sticks out of my hair before sighing.
"Time to file."

"Document One
Crashed on Earth

This planet, it's filled with so many creatures. I see ones walking on four legs, some walking on four and two, those things are huge, and ones walking on only two. I also see some creatures inhabiting the water; but they don't have any legs, just fins like some of the residence of home have. It's strange here. Some other creatures I find have either huge or small wings, sharp teeth and some are very small. One thing I saw had eight legs, was black, and had a red hourglass type marking on it's stomach. I watched it for a while. I decided to document it here, because it was so interesting. It made some weird material, like string but very sticky, from it's back end. It it caught other small creatures in it's web, wrapped it up in the sticky string and seemed to eat it. Very interesting.

Also, these creatures that walk on their two legs; they talk. They also have strange devices that flash and click whenever they press a button; and some even held creatures on a thick string! The creatures look like the Skyliá at home, except they have eyes and no gills. They also don't have really long tails, and they're actually really... furry. They also have weird noses, and are darker then the oones at home, and they don't come in a variety of colors. I also saw a creature, which also walks on four legs, that looks like the Gátes at home, except they're also furry, have weird noses and don't come in a variety of colors. It's so strange here.

But yet it's so... comfortable."

Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

They Will Never Know ~ Story 2

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon May 15, 2017 6:16 am

Quiet. It was so quiet. The winged creatures were making some sort of chirping noise, and I could feel the wind brushing against these leaves. I was still in the tree, asleep, when I heard a loud crack below. I snapped awake and looked down, seeing a creature. It looked like one of those creatures I saw on the thick rope, except bigger and more agile, and also wild. I didn't move as it looked up at me, and I knew that it heard me from the look it was giving me. It snarled before running away, seemingly more frightened of me than I was of it. I sighed and leaned back again, pulling my jacket.
"Great." I sighed, scared to climb down. For all I know, that thing could turn around and come for me, and it might bring friends, too.

It's been days. Days. Days. Weeks. Months. Who knows how long? I already made a home in a cave, carved furniture out of rocks and wood, and had to get some poor defenseless animals to use their hide. Yes, animals; I overheard it in a conversation that humans had. And yes; humans. Anyway, I am still working on the mission. I made a landmark for my boss in a corn field not too far from here. It's just a circular mark in the middle of the field, anyway. All it does is signals home. Speaking of home, I actually like it better here than there. Yea, it took me a while to get used to gravity and stuff, but I made it through. Sort of. It's hard being here with no one to talk to.

I did make a friend. Well, sort of. It's more of a companion. Just a small bird. I named him Fidget; he's cute. But I do miss Skyli. My companion up there. She looked like one of the dogs on this planet, except more alien-ish. She was blue and had purple swirls and spots... I loved her. And I miss her, too. Oh, and I'm getting used to this new language, as well. Bugs, insects, dogs, cats, frigs, deer, animals, spiders. Yea, really hard to get used to. I sighed as I pulled on my dirty, ripped and tattered jacket that was covered in dry mud. I pulled out the recorder and started to file again.

"Document Two
Getting Used To Things

It took me a while, but the creatures I saw out here happened to be called animals. There are spiders, coyotes, dogs and cats, fish and bears, and a lot more. And those two legged creatures that I met when I first got here? Those were humans. I miss Skyli a lot, though. I hope she's doing okay. So in honor of her, I made a small companion. His name's Fidget! He's a small winged creature called a bird. He's cute, and makes the most adorable noises.

I also learned that that eight legged creature was a spider, and is highly venomous. I didn't touch it, but the facts are cool. And that sticky string? That's called a web, and it's made from I think silk. Ah, humans. They come up with strange names. I'm still sad I have no one to talk to, though. Just Fidget. It's good survival exercise, though. I'm just training myself to live out here. Alone. With no one but myself. It's so quiet.
It's a shame you made me not talk to anyone.
I want to break the rules.
I might not even finish this mission.
You should have brought someone with me.
This is your fault.

I do wish I had more of a friend than just Fidget, though. Yea, he's cute, but doesn't talk? I also wish I had a spare jacket. It's cold out here. I'm settling in nicely, though. I made a home from stone and wood. I figured that out by listening to conversations. Such interesting material. This is truly a comfortable planet.

I just wish I had someone to join me on this adventure."

Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pushed Away ~ Story 3

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 am

I woke up from my nap, listening to the sounds of birds and the distant sound of leaves crunching and sticks snapping, and quiet voices. I perked up, as it wasn't normal to hear that type of noise, especially since I was far away from the village. I stood and peered out of the cave, staring at the two humans who were oblivious to my presence. I growled and stepped out, standing tall.
"Oh..." one said, backing up. I glared at them, knowing they had fear in them from me just being around.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped, head lowered as my snout scrunched up. The humans looked at me, fear filling their eyes.
"Going on a walk." One of them said, arm in front of the other. I raised my head, ears twitching. I stepped forward and bit at the two, before chasing them back into their village. All the way back to their village. Though I stayed in the trees, and as soon as they ran back into their homes, I went back. They had stories, but no one would believe them.

As soon as I got back, I went to the river to wash my jacket. Then I went back to my shelter, and hung it up to dry. Then I took my recorder, and made another document.

"Document Three
Humans

They're so weird, boss, these creatures. They walk on two legs, and it's fairly interesting. I mean, one could be a great friend! They're just so scared of me. And don't worry, boss, I'm still following your rules. Push everyone away, and make no friends. Yea, I get that. Is it okay if they see me, though? I mean, no one would believe their stories... right?

I'm kind of scared now. They might hunt me down. Worst part is, Fidget flew away. I thought he might come back, but he hasn't returned yet. I'm worried, and lonely again. I wish I could have brought Skyli with me, but now I'm just stuck here. Alone.

I remember the rules.
1. Don't befriend anyone, this is your business, not theirs.
2. Do not make yourself known. I might've already broken that one, but they don't know my name. Yet.
3. Push away everyone you meet.
4. Don't let people get into your head.
And 5, Do not get too attached.
Simple rules, simple mission, right?

I hope so."

Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Broken Rule ~ Story 4

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 am

-Art Here-
WIP

Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun May 21, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tossed Out ~ Story 5

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon May 15, 2017 6:18 am

-Art Here-
WIP

Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun May 21, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Friendship ~ Story 6

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon May 15, 2017 6:19 am

-Art Here-
WIP

Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun May 21, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Outcast, But Still A Hero ~ Story 7

-Art Here-
WIP

Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Insanity ~ Story 8

-Art Here-
WIP

Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun May 21, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Back Into Space ~ Story 9

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon May 15, 2017 6:21 am

-Art Here-
WIP

Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me