lostclan archive ☆ dnp

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

lostclan archive ☆ dnp

Postby miss universe » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:41 am

Welcome to Lostclan, the clan that goes bump in the night. The clan is full of bloodthirsty, savage cats who will stop at nothing to get what they want. They're cruel, manipulative and aggressive. They sharpen their claws on old bones. Lostclan is not friendly in the slightest, but if they find worth in a clan they'll allign with them.

Table of Contents •
the clan
the cats
outer-clan relationships
follow lostclan!

this is my archive for create-a-clan! please don't post here. c:

Code: Select all
formatting

[center][size=200][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170713/abf59228897275f9c82e260b230fcc2a.png[/img][/size]
[size=85][b]Number of Cats:[/b] [color=#FF40FF]four ♀ [/color] - [color=#0040FF]two ♂[/color][/size]

[size=85] post goes here
[b] action goes here [/b][/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]Leader:[/b]
[color=#800000]loststar | thirty-seven moons | tom | [url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/e122dc4c0fe3d3f36258f68b59fe437f/tumblr_nytggmBwHX1u34fyoo1_1280.png]X[/url]
Lives: ★★★★★★★★✩[/color]

[b]Deputy:[/b]
[color=#BF8000]burningclaw | twenty four moons | molly | [url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/742953621ee7b14847595153bf39d624/tumblr_noh2u2n1kz1uvwa53o7_500.png]X[/url][/color]

[b]Medicine Cat:[/b]
[color=#B49982]wolfstrike | fifty moons | tom | [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ae/3d/46/ae3d46801cf13bedbd7b1946754ebbb3.jpg]X[/url][/color]

[b]Warriors:[/b]
[color=#4080BF]silvermask | thirty-one moons | molly | [url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/fad4c289819b36bad623ccd82d4d9840/tumblr_nodgzz96mp1uvwa53o1_500.jpg]X[/url][/color]
[color=#BF4000]firestripe | eighteen moons | tom | [url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/ff9769a0d770bb0a5132e5be6fa3df67/tumblr_or7n0abJE51u34fyoo1_1280.jpg]X[/url][/color]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

[b]Apprentices:[/b]
[color=#798981]thistlepaw | seven moons | molly | [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a2/91/6d/a2916dc9b634efe7bf5ec1f22e86fdc1.jpg]X[/url][/color]

[b]Queens:[/b]

[b]Kits:[/b]

[b]Elders:[/b]
[color=#800080]emberheart | one hundred and sixteen moons | molly | [url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/b74feb482e9fd088fa0f1bda486ccdc2/tumblr_oeuhiaUoLX1v56zzqo1_1280.jpg]X[/url][/color]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Ally Clans:[/b]
dawnclan | stranger danger
Clan Name | Username

[b]Enemy Clans[/b]
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

[b]Borders[/b]
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
South West | hyenaclan | roses - !
West | iceclan | reygankiwi

[b]Medicine Store[/b]
catmint x1 | cures whitecough and greencough.
chervil x1 | soothes bellyaches, infected wounds, and kitting.
comfrey x1 | repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, also used for burns.
deathberry x1 | if consumed, kills a cat.
deadly nightshade x1 | if consumed, kills a cat.
marigold x0 | stops bleeding, infections and helps stiff joints.
poppy seeds x1 | soothes shock, distress, pain; for help sleeping
Herb | Usage

[b]Fresh-Kill Pile:[/b]
mouse | x0 | 0 servings
frog | x1 | 1 servings
hare | x0 | 0 servings
sparrow | x2 | 6 servings
hawk | x3 | 3 servings
crow | x1 |  3 servings

[b]Mentors:[/b]
burningclaw | thistlepaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

[b]Deceased Cats:[/b]
Cat Name | Cause of Death
Cat Name | Cause of Death

[b]Family:[/b]
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits[/size][/list][/left][/center]
Last edited by miss universe on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:26 am, edited 11 times in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan lore

Postby miss universe » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:11 am

The Territory•

Lostclan is located in a deep forest, dark and full of life. Their territory is smaller than other clans, but incredibly defended. Streams flow freely through their territory, smoke rising from the rocks. Lostclan reveres each stream because of this. If the smoke is no longer coming from the stream, it is considered a bad omen. Their camp is out in the open, but the only predator they fear are hawks. The camp is surrounded by thick brambles minus the dirtplace, which is good for keeping others out.

The Clan's Beliefs •

Lostclan is a strange clan, for one reason above most. Lostclan follows the Dark Forest and scorns Starclan, choosing to walk in the shadows instead of the starlight. Instead of going to the Moonpool, the leader must go to the highest tree and lay on the highest branch. If they do not, the Dark Forest will be deaf to their pleas. Medicine Cats must go to the Cursed Lake every half-moon instead of the Moonpool, unless the Dark Forest tells them to.

The Traditions •

Lostclan cats will rarely offer an alliance, but when they do, if they are refused they must attack the offending clan within a moon. Win or lose, they will then ask again for an alliance, and regardless of the answer they will take two kits from the nursery of the other clan.
If the alliance is accepted, or offered, Lostclan will only allign with another clan if a cat takes a mate from the other clan.
At sun-down, each cat takes a turn sharpening their claws on the bones of prey eaten.
To become a warrior, apprentices must climb the highest tree on the highest branch, and the Dark Forest will either deem them fit to become a warrior or will stay an apprentice for three more moons. If the apprentice succeeds, the Dark Forest will tell them their suffix, and also tell the leader.
If two ccats want to become mates, whomever wants to start courting will find one perfect bone and give it to the cat they desire. The bones are to be treasured, and different from the bones they use as sharpening tools. If the other cat sharpens their claws on the bone gifted to them, it is considered a cruel rejection. If the other cat accepts, however, they must also go into the forest to hunt for a bone to give them. Only then will they be mates.
Last edited by miss universe on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan cats

Postby miss universe » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:46 am

Leaders of New and Old •

Loststar.
The first leader of Lostclan, he was the one who made history. The first born from his litter, he was the strongest by far. He was a born leader. He grew up with stories of the clans from his mother, whispered in his ear in the cold nights. She passed away when he was seven moons, and presumably went to Starclan. From then, Loststar was determined to make his own clan. Cruel and intelligent, he isn't one to be trifled with. He has a thing about respect. His strength is not as high as his intelligence level, but he makes up for it with strategic planning. He isn't as sadistic as his clan-mates, but think twice before you cross him.

relations •
loststar is wary of burningclaw, but also impressed by her cunning.
loststar is thankful for silvermask, and curious about her.
loststar respects emberheart.
loststar is impressed and wary with wolfstrike.
loststar is neutral towards thistlepaw.
loststar is neutral towards firestripe.

Deputies of New and Old•

Burningclaw.
Not much is known about this molly, she keeps her secrets close to her chest. An amazing battler, she is vicious to a fault. She is very cruel, but only to those not in her clan. She can be unfailing loyal, but only to those she deems worthy of following. She has a dark sense of humor and is extremely arrogant of her skills. She is manipulative and cocky, something that eventually could be her downfall.

relations •
burningclaw is amused by loststar, and also intrigued by him.
burningclaw is friendly towards silvermask, but distrustful.
burningclaw respects emberheart.
burningclaw dislikes wolfstrike.
burningclaw is mentoring thistlepaw.
burningclaw is neutral towards firestripe.

Medicine Cats of New and Old •

Wolfstrike.
A grumpy tom if there ever was one, Wolfstrike is not one to be messed with. He is cruel to a fault, and only started to practice healing to find ways to make his enemies suffer. He is snappy and cold-hearted, but incredibly intelligent. Apprentices who break the warrior code are forced to spend the day with him.

relations •
wolfstrike is [i]unimpressed
with loststar.
wolfstrike is unimpressed and annoyed with burningclaw.
wolfstrike is neutral towards silvermask.
wolfstrike is neutral towards emberheart.
wolfstrike is unimpressed with thistlepaw.
wolfstrike is unimpressed with firestripe.

Warriors of New and Old •

Silvermask.
A patient molly, Silvermask is a level-headed and cool cat. She isn't one to be easily riled up, and instead takes her time in making decisions. Some would call her the kindest in the clan, but that would be a lie. Silvermask is anything but passive, instead of using her claws to make another cat die, she uses her words, subtly twisting them.

relations •
silvermask is impressed by loststar, and has a crush on him.
silvermask is wary of burningclaw.
silvermask is fond of emberheart.
silvermask is wary of wolfstrike.
silvermask is neutral towards thistlepaw.
silvermasm is neutral towards firestripe.

Firestripe.
A young, somewhat impulsive tom, Firestripe is not the sharpest tool in the shed. He's definitely more of a follower than a leader, and is content with just being a warrior for the clan. He can be a bit dim, but is loyal and trustworthy, something rarely seen in Lostclan cats.

relations •
firestripe respects loststar.
firestripe respects and fears burningclaw.
firestripe respects and fears wolfstrike.
firestripe likes silvermask.
firestripe is neutral with thistlepaw.
firestripe respects emberheart.

Apprentices of New and Old •

Thistlepaw.
This bitter molly is downright rude, of course, she has a reason to be. Taken from her mother as a kit, she lived in an abandoned farmhouse until rats invaded, and Loststar saved her. She's learned that the world is a cruel, cruel place, and finds comfort in being with other cats.

relations •
thistlepaw respects loststar, and looks up to him.
thistlepaw respects burningclaw, and looks up to her.
thistlepaw is wary about silvermask.
thistlepaw dislikes wolfstrike.
thistlepaw is fond of emberheart.
thistlepaw is wary about firestripe

Elders of New and Old •

Emberheart.
A wise molly who suffers no fools, Emberheart loves kits and telling stories. She doesn't have a sadistic streak, but doesn't mind what the other cats do in Lostclan. She has adjusted well here in Lostclan, formerly from Asterclan. Emberheart is the only one the queens trust with their kits.

relations •
emberheart respects loststar.
emberheart is entertained by burningclaw.
emberheart is fond of silvermask.
emberheart is amused by wolfstrike.
emberheart is entertained by thistlepaw.
emberheart is amused by firestripe.
Last edited by miss universe on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 15 times in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan interactions with others

Postby miss universe » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:50 am

mates outside of the clan •
burningclaw and smokestep from dawnclan are mates
^ gave birth to kit kit and kit from clan

battles •
clan attacked clan because of reason
^ injuries were blank blank and blank on cat

allies •
dawnclan and lostclan are allies
hyenaclan and lostclan will be allies
iceclan and lostclan will be allies

enemies •
hopeclan and lostclan are enemies
Last edited by miss universe on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

allegiance

Postby miss universe » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:07 am

Leader:
          loststar | thirty-four moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★✩

Deputy:
          burningclaw | twenty-one moons | molly | X

Medicine Cat:
          wolfstrike | forty-nine moons | tom | X

Warriors:
          silvermask | twenty-eight moons | molly | X
          firestripe | eighteen moons | tom | X
          birchclaw | twenty five moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          thistlepaw | nine moons | molly | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          emberheart | one hundred and fourteen moons | molly | X
          name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
Last edited by miss universe on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:43 am, edited 9 times in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan post one

Postby miss universe » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:12 am

Number of Cats: zero ♀ - one ♂

lost unsheathed his claws, his fur standing on end. "whose there?" he snarled, his yellow eyes narrowed. "show yourself, or i will flay you." his curled his lip to show his threat wasn't empty. he wasn't in the den he had found, instead he was in a forest. he had only blinked, and now here he was, his claws digging into the wet dirt."welcome to the dark forest, lost." a voice called, and lost whirled around to face it. nine cats surrounded him at one, and he felt his ears go back. "what is this?" he snapped, his tail lashing from side to side. "if you're going to kill me, i'm taking some of you with me. mark my words." he snarled, but the cats only laughed. "why would we kill you? we're here to help you." lost blinked, but didn't lose his aggressive stance.
"why? help me with what?" he asked, and one cat strode forwards. the cat had no scent, and no eyes.
it seemed to be more of a shadow than an actual cat. "you're going to become leader of lostclan. and you will rule the forest. now hush, let us help you. when you awaken, go to the highest tree. when you get to the top branch, only then we will answer your request." lost shook his head, his tail lashing in anger. "why should i listen to you? i know where i am now. i'm in the dark forest." the cats laughed again, and the one in front of him touched his nose. instantly, agony rippled through him from his ears to his tail. it was the feeling of being ripped apart, and when it was over, he just shook. the cat backed away, and the next one stepped forwards. "you are receiving your nine lives. it only gets worse."
lost closed his eyes and braced himself for the next one. and the next one, and the one after. it was never-ending, and yet over quickly. it was forever and never.
when loststar opened his eyes, he realized he had torn his moss nest to shreds. it was now a mess. he scowled and stepped out of the den, his nose in the air. prey was near here, it would be a good place to start his clan. he wondered for a moment why the dark forest had given him nine lives, then shook his head. it was a gift, one he wouldn't take for granted. the dark forest would be his guide. now that he was thinking about it, didn't he remember them talking about the highest tree in the forest? ah, yes, that is where the dark forests would send the cats destined to be in his clan. he walked to the north, his eyes searching the forest. after walking until the moon rose, he stumbled on a root. his eyes followed the root and saw a strong, tall oak. this must be it, he realized with a start, the tallest tree in the forest. he began climbing the tree, his breath coming quickly. with a final pant, he heaved himself onto the highest branch, digging his claws into the wood. he tipped his head back and yowled, "dark forest! i request someone to lead below me!" his voice echoed through the forest, and crows took flight, spooked by the sudden noise.

loststar is requesting a deputy from the dark forest, at the tallest tree on the highest branch.

The Dark Forest sent you a Deputy.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan post two

Postby miss universe » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:13 am

Number of Cats: one ♀ - one ♂

"who should we send him?" a voice asked, and loststar's eyes snapped open. he was in the dark forest again, but this time, he was an unnoticed voyeur. "we could send him darkfang." another voice came from the shadows, and loststar froze. he realized quickly they were debating on a deputy to send him. he slowly crept closer, his belly on the ground. "mousebrain, i've been dead for three moons!" an angry yell came through, and loststar felt his whiskers twitch in amusement. "okay, sorry! so sensitive. well, what about...her?" the second voice said, and the one called darkfang cackled in amusement. "yes...we'll send her. three-legs, you've done well." loststar felt a chill run down his back, and his fur stood on his spine. who was she, and why did the dark forest have admiration in their voices when they spoke? before he could reveal himself, he blinked, and he was on the branch again. letting out an angry hiss, he started to climb down the tree, grumbling under his breath. "i guess they just let anyone talk to them, huh?" a honey-coated call came from below, and loststar unsheathed his claws. he tumbled down the tree, which thankfully was only a short stop. he heard a laugh come from the cat, and he stood on his paws, ears back and claws once again unsheathed. "who are you? this is now lostclan territory. leave now, or you won't get the chance to." he snarled, and the ginger cat only laughed again. now that he was closer, he could tell the cat was a young molly. "you don't want me to leave, loststar. they sent me. aren't you pleased?" she cooed, her eyes wide and innocent. loststar's ears flattened in annoyance and he snarled out, "they sent me a cat barely into adulthood for a deputy?!" the molly's eyes narrowed, the tip of her tail twitching. "yes. you want to know why? because i'm the best." loststar scoffed, and the molly purred in amusement. before he could blink, the molly had him pinned to the ground, a claw resting on his underbelly. it was carefully placed so it wouldn't cut him, the pressure just so that her nails were digging into his pelt but not breaking the skin. her clawtips were stained a dark red, or maybe a light purple-brown. loststar took in a breath, then exhaled. he looked into the molly's eyes and growled lowly, "get. off." she did, and he jumped back onto his paws, shaking himself. he dipped his head to her with hesitant respect, and she returned it to him. "i should not have doubted them." he murmured, and the molly's whiskers twitched. "what is your name?" he asked, and a smirk crossed her muzzle. my name is burningclaw." his head tilted to the side and he asked, "why?" the molly purred, her tail waving merrily in the air. "pray you never find out." loststar felt his fur bristle, but he took another breath in. it wouldn't do for him to start a fight with the only member of his clan, and she was allowed to have her secrets. "fine. go hunting, and i'll check our borders. we'll meet here, and then i can show you to camp." burningclaw nodded and trotted away, her tail high. loststar shook his head, both grateful and angry he was the one with the clearly unstable molly as a deputy.

loststar is patrolling.
burningclaw is hunting.

burningclaw caught two mice and a sparrow.
loststar found a warrior.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan post three

Postby miss universe » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:34 am

Number of Cats: two ♀ - one ♂

loststar sniffed the tree before marking it again, his head high. so far he had only discovered two clans nearby, but it wouldn't hurt to strengthen the borders. "hello?" he heard a voice call, and he snarled before turning around, his claws already unsheathed. "who are you?" he growled to the silver tabby, watching as her eyes widened in response to his claws. "well, i heard you started a clan. not one of the weak ones either. rumors are spreading about you, and i wanted to be a part of them." she said, and loststar felt himself relax a bit. "ah, so you wish to become one with lostclan. very well, follow me." he snapped quickly, walking back to the camp. he debated on warning the molly about burningclaw, but decided against it. how would she handle the fierce molly? that would make or break her tentative offer to join the clan. "what's your name?" he asked her, and she replied instantly, "whatever name you give me." loststar was impressed despite himself, it seemed like the molly was well aware of who would be top-dog around here. "as you must know, i'm loststar. my deputy is burningclaw." the molly nodded, not seeming surprised. they walked in silence before reaching the barrier of brambles. "wait here." he ordered the molly, not surprised when she followed his instructions. he went further left to the dirtplace and squeezed into camp, his lip turned up a bit despite himself. "i caught us dinner." burningclaw said as soon as she spotted him, and he nodded to her. "good job. when i went on patrol, i found an interesting cat. she wants to join us." burningclaw scrambled to her paws, excitement shining in her eyes. "fresh meat? i want to meet her." loststar stifled the urge to laugh and just beckoned the molly to follow him. of course the molly was right where he left her, sitting calmly, her tail wrapped around her paws. burningclaw bounded up to the molly and circled her, obviously assessing her. the most the molly did was twitch an ear, and loststar had to admire how calm she was. "where did you come from." burningclaw asked her, and she replied, "i was a loner. i used to stay by the tall tree." burningclaw nodded, seemingly satisfied by the answer. "hm." she turned to loststar and nodded once. he closed his eyes and asked the Dark Forest for advice, and heard a whispered "yessss." "very well. as the Dark Forest as my witness, you are now silvermask, warrior of lostclan." silvermask dipped her head and shivered once, before raising her head to meet loststars eyes. "thank you." loststar nodded, then motioned to burningclaw. "now you can patrol, i'll take silvermask hunting." burningclaw huffed, obviously wanting to interrogate the molly, but nodded and walked away.

loststar and silvermask are hunting.
burningclaw is patrolling.
(burningclaw should find emberheart of asterclan.)

[ Loststar and Silvermask caught a sparrow and a hare while hunting ]
[ Burningclaw found Emberheart while on patrol ]
Last edited by miss universe on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan post four

Postby miss universe » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:31 am

Number of Cats: three ♀ - one ♂

"loststar! loststar" burningclaw yowled as she skidded into camp, her fur bristled. loststar stood from his den, his eyes narrowed at her shock. "what is it burningclaw?" silvermask also came out of her den, her eyes wide. "asterclan is attacking!" she snarled, and loststar lashed his tail. "what?! where? take us." he snapped, and burningclaw raced out of camp, silvermask and loststar behind her. loststar felt his heart pound - this wasn't supposed to happen yet! he was supposed to have more time to prepare and grow his clan! he snarled as they stopped, his claws unsheathed as his tail lashed. "asterclan fox-dung, show yourself!" he yowled, and a lone molly stepped out from the bushes. "what a warm welcome i receive." she said dryly, and burningclaw snarled at her, preparing to pounce. loststar flicked his tail to stop her, then walked forwards. "who are you, and what do you want? you seem to be alone." he sent a glare to burningclaw, who shuffled her paws and managed to look embarrassed. the molly purred, the sound rusty and caught in her throat. "asterclan is no more. everything burned." she said, a haunted look in her eye. silvermask padded forwards and touched her tail to the molly's shoulder, and the elder looked at her in gratitude. she cleared her throat and began speaking again. "my name is emberheart. i heard about you, about how you take guidance from a...different source. let me join your clan. i can't hunt or patrol, but i am still useful. i know battle tactics, and i know how other clans see you." the old molly said, and loststar looked at his two clan-members. both were nodding, so loststar dipped his head. "welcome to lostclan, emberheart." he said, and emberheart purred in gratitude. "thank you, loststar." he just nodded, and flicked his tail to the two mollies. "show her the camp, then go hunting. i need to speak to the Dark Forest." burningclaw and silvermask nodded, and the trio of mollies left his eyesight.

burningclaw and silvermask are hunting.
loststar is going to the highest tree at the highest branch to ask for a medicine cat.
lostclan ate two mice.

Loststar circled the skinny cat with sparse fur. The skinny cat watched Loststar through narrowed eyes. "You ever gonna say something or are you just gonna continue circling me like a dumb dog?" The cat hissed. Loststar's whiskers twitched slightly and he stopped circling the cat.

"Who are you? Why are you on my territory?"

"You asked for a medicine cat, didn't you? Or should I go find a different Clan?" The sparse furred cat hissed before strutting past Loststar.

"Where do you think you're going?" Loststar called after him

"I'm going to your camp so I can start fixing up my den."

[ The Dark Forest has sent you a medicine cat
[ Burningclaw and Silvermask caught a crow, hawk and mouse while hunting ]
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan post five

Postby miss universe » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Number of Cats: three ♀ - two ♂

loststar looked at the strange tom with befuddlement written across his face. the tom just kept walking, grumbling under his breath about far walks. loststar trotted to catch up to him, his eyes narrowed. "s-so. what's your name?" he asked him, and the cat snorted. "huh. haven't had a name in a long time. don't see any need for one." loststar flicked his tail irritably, his eyes narrowing. "everyone needs a name." he said, and the other cat snorted again. "don't see why. been doin' just fine without one." loststar was quickly losing his patience with the tom, snapping, "when we get to camp, i'll give you a name. understand?" the tom just flicked his tail, and they walked in silence.
silvermask was guarding the entrance and gave them both a nod, her eyes trained on the strange tom. "hello loststar. who is this?" she asked politely, and the tom just rolled his eyes. "i'm your medicine cat. excuse me." his tone kurt, he brushed past the molly into camp, and silvermasks whiskers twitched in amusement. "ah, good luck to us!" she murmured, and loststar flicked his tail. he watched the cats gather to the middle of the camp, and he cleared his throat before calling out, "members of lostclan. as you know, the snow has been melting and the water is rising. this brings added chance of sickness, and sickness is weakness. lostclan will not be weak. i have asked the Dark Forest for a medicine cat, and they granted my request. step forward." he commanded, and the tom slunk forwards to meet loststars eyes. loststar felt a chill run through his body, and a voice whispered into his ear, "wolfstrike, the one who heals." the word was sneered, and loststar resolved to keep a close eye on the tom. he cleared his throat and said, "from now until the end of your days, you will be called wolfstrike. serve us well, or die trying." the newly named medicine cat just nodded, his eyes narrowed. "wolfstrike!" "wolfstrike! "wolfstrike!" emberheart lead the chant, her frayed voice quickly being overtaken by burningclaws. wolfstrike flicked an ear and spoke over them, his voice harsh. "now, all of you come into my den. one at a time, if i need to be a part of this ridiculous clan then i'll make sure you're in the best shape you can be. you!" he snapped, pointing his tail at burningclaw. "you're going first." burningclaw scoffed, her eyes narrowing into slits. "make me, flea-pelt. you don't tell me what to do." a cool smirk crossed the older toms muzzle. "fine, then don't. but when you bite into your prey, and you see a tiny speck of white inside, don't come to me. don't come into my den when the pain starts, first with never being full. as if you can't eat enough. then you won't be able to eat at all, your stomach starts convulsing. you start to throw up, and when it comes red as berries, don't come crying to me, when you reek of death and every breath is agony. now, i'll tell you one more time. you're going first." he snarled, stepping closer and closer to the molly, watching with intent eyes as her whiskers trembled despite herself. with a quick glance at loststar, burningclaw dipped her head and went into wolfstrikes den, the tom following close behind. silvermask and emberheart watched with wide eyes, both taken aback by the newest member of the clan. loststar cleared his throat and tried to get his mind off of what just happened. "um, silvermask. why don't you go patrolling? burningclaw and i will go hunting later." silvermask nodded quickly and walked towards the camp entrance, her pace quick. emberheart leaned into loststar's space and whispered in his ear, "he better be one of the best medicine cats, or else this won't work out well." with a twisting stomach, he knew emberheart was right.

silvermask is patrolling.
loststar and burningclaw go hunting.
wolfstrike goes to look for herbs.
lostclan ate two-thirds of a hare.

[ Silvermask found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Loststar and Burningclaw caught two hawks and a frog while hunting ]
[ Wolfstrike found poppy seeds and comfrey while herb hunting ]
Last edited by miss universe on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me