Khimaira Friesians - Writing entries

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Khimaira Friesians - Writing entries

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:52 pm

Entries for development game

Here, I'll be posting my writing entries for NARANDA's Khimaira Friesians development game. Please do not post. c:
As of now, I'll be writing for:

Fogged Calling // Crusoe

Queen's Wrath // Sephiri

Shining Prodigy // Nikka

Sunlit Zircon // Zircon

Whispering Phantom // Idan

Dauntless Victor // Fortem

Wild's Calling Stables
Khimaira Friesians - Development Game
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Sat May 20, 2017 11:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ban's boredom

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Ban's boredom

It was a really nice day out at the paddock, everything was peaceful. However, for Ban, it was just too boring. His morning had already gone by with him doing practically nothing. He sighed and trotted over to King who was laying in the shade.
    "Oi. King." Ban nudged.
    King let out what seemed to be a yawn and a groan before peeping an eye open to look at the bigger Hippocampi.
    "I'm bored out of my wits, let's play." Ban said.
    King narrowed his eyes, recalling the last time he agreed to do that. It didn't end well for him. King shook his head and went back to take a nap. Ban sighed and headed over to the water trough where his best friend was. His eyes lit up. He'd never reject a race!
    "Meliodas!" The Hippocampi called out as he galloped towards said Khim.
    "Ban. Hey." Meliodas replied nonchalantly at the Hippocampi who towered over him.
    "Lets race." He smiled.
    With that, both were on the dirt track, preparing to race. Much to King's dismay, he was somehow dragged off to be the referee.
    "We've raced 21 times already, Meliodas and if I'm not wrong, which I know I'm not, I've won 11 out of 21 of those races." Ban snickered.
    "Hah? You must be out of your mind. I'm the one with 11 wins." Meliodas sneered.
    This ensued their usual bicker and friendly rivalry.
    "Ahem! Can we get this race going?" King sighed.
    Both stopped and got ready, with a stomp of his foot, the race is off. Ban took the lead as he thundered across the dirt path, leaving Meliodas in the dust.
    "Eat dirt!" Ban laughed as he galloped off.
    Meliodas was significantly smaller in size than the Hippocampi but that didn't stop him as a sly grin formed on his face. A grin that Ban didn't notice. Ban's heart raced as he galloped over the rough terrain. Despite being a Hippocampi and built more for a watery environment, Ban was well-adapted to ground than most hippocampi in the stables. Meliodas was a little behind Ban, keeping a steady pace. A large fallen tree approached as Ban made a mighty leap. It was the final stretch. Meliodas smirked as he leapt over the tree and chased after Ban. Soon, Meliodas was right behind Ban. The Hippocampi gasped, noticing how quickly the Khim had caught up. He pushed himself to the very end but Meliodas was soon neck-to-neck with him. His ocean blue eyes glanced at Meliodas, watching him right next to him. Ban was already at his limit.
    "I'll see you at the finish line, Ban." Meliodas laughed before thundering off, leaving Ban in the wake of dust.
    Ban was stunned at the sudden spurt of speed Meliodas gave off but he quickly galloped off the finish the race.
    "Looks like I won, Ban." Meliodas laughed.
    "Yeah..." Ban said. "But I'll win the next time."
    "You wish!"
    "Watch me!"
    And thus ensued their usual bicker. Ban wasn't bored any longer and his rivalry with Meliodas had grown even more.
(514 words)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meliodas' First Win

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Meliodas' First Win

Meliodas is renowned around the stable for being one of the best jockey horses. When Meliodas was a mere foal, he was already proving to be a potential prized competition horse. He was always galloping and rearing on those flimsy legs. As he grew older, Meliodas got stronger and faster, easily winning almost all the Khims in the stables in terms of speed and stamina. Despite his small stature compared to other Khims in the stables, he proved to be of a worthy competitor.
    However, it was on his first win that showed how gifted Meliodas was in jockey. Everyone in the audience was stunned at that very event. It was a jockey competition for greenies like Meliodas. The stallion wasn't the least bit fazed or nervous at all. That morning, everyone got up as usual. The Khims were let out to graze. Meliodas had already been given the green light by the vet to compete. He was groomed and fed before heading to chat with Ban and King.
    "So, today's the day huh?" Ban asked.
    "Yep!" Meliodas replied.
    "Aren't you nervous?" King asked, still half-asleep.
    "Not at all." Meliodas said.
    "Well then, you better bring home a trophy then." Ban laughed.
    Ban was one of Meliodas' closest friends, he was also a green competitor for the Hippocampi competitions. Ban wasn't as good as Meliodas but he eventually worked his way up to compete with said Khim on even grounds. Soon, the trailer to fetch Meliodas pulled over. The stallion was led off while the others wished him good luck. He was then led to a temporary stall where the other horses were placed for the time being before the competition. The horses in the other stalls were in various degrees of nervousness. Meliodas just laughed and told jokes to try and ease the others. It was finally time for the competition. The horses were in position and soon, the horn sounded and the gates flew open. Meliodas and the other horses bolted down the dirt track, wind blowing through their mane. Meliodas kept his pace steady as his jockey guided him along. The stallion was in the middle of the herd of competitors. As the race dragged on, other horses were starting to slow down due to exhaustion. That was when Meliodas and his jockey decided it was time to shine.
    Meliodas thundered ahead, racing past other competitors and leaving them in his dust. He continued to gallop down the path and made the final turn. He was well ahead of the other horses and victory was right ahead. Everyone couldn't believe it. The distance Meliodas made was so wide, even for a greenie. It boggled their mind to see a greenie compete like an undefeated champion. The confidence in his eyes, his graceful strides, his momentum, it was as if he had competed numerous times before. As Meliodas crossed the finish line, the crowd went wild. It was definitely a sight to behold. Meliodas just gave a smile as he and his jockey received the trophy, ribbon and cash cheque.
    And that was only his first win. From then, Meliodas constantly came back with trophies and wins, making him the defending champion of the area.
(537 words)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Babysitter for a day

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Babysitter for a day

"For the last time, Asili, you can't jump over the fence!!" King sighed.
    The little filly was running across the pasture and raising her legs over the fence to try and jump over.
    King was having a migraine. Why? He was asked to babysit three of the newest foals in the stables. The first few hours after birth, they were already wrecking havoc. They were well known as the hetrochramatic trio because of their eye colours. The three were made up of Mystogan, Asili and Zambimaru. How did I get myself into this mess!?
    That morning, King woke up to a cool, windy morning. Everything was peaceful for the time being. However, as time went on, more and more Khims started to wake up and soon, everyone was up. As King finished eating his apple and was about to head to the shade of the trees to rest, he was stopped by someone.
    "King!"
    "Oh hey Aurum." King replied.
    "Could you do me a favor?" He asked.
    "Sure." King said, thinking it was a trivial matter.
    "Help me look after my son and two other foals for the day please. I'm being leased out today and you're the first Khim I thought of. Tahira said you're pretty good with kids too." Aurum said.
    "I uh...sure." King sighed, looking at Aurum's begging eyes.
    "Great! I know you'll do well, King! This is my kid, Mystogan. This is Jaze's daughter Asili and this is Zambimaru. His mother is Phós. I'll leave them to you." Aurum said, nudging the three foals to King before heading towards the trailer.
    King sighed as the trailer left. He looked down at the three who looked at him with wide eyes.
    "Hey guys, I'm King." He greeted.
    And with just 4 words, he was bombarded with questions.
    "King? Like one who rules a country?"
    "Why are you called King?"
    "Are you royal?"
    "Do you have gold?"
    "Is your stall filled with money?"
    King sighed. It was going to be a long day. For the entire morning, the foals have been following him everywhere and talking and running non-stop.
    "Does it hurt if I bite your membrane?" Zambimaru asked as hit bit one near King's leg.
    "Oww! Yes it hurts. Don't do that." King replied.
    It was like being with Ban but this time, three of them. Then an idea popped into his head. Thats it! Ban! I can get him to help! With that, King quickly headed off to find said Hippocampi while the three continued to ramble on who knows what. After a while, King spotted Ban and Meliodas grazing on the other side of the barn.
    "Ban!" King called out.
    Ban was puzzled. King never called him with such excitement before.
    "Uh...hey King." Ban greeted.
    "Could you help me babysit these three?" King asked.
    Ban looked down at the two colts and filly before a smile tugged at his mouth. Soon, Ban and Meliodas burst out in laughter. King narrowed his eyes in irritation. After they calmed down, Ban finally replied.
    "I'd love to help King but Meliodas and I are busy today." Ban laughed.
    Before King could utter a single word, the two galloped towards the fences and jumped over before heading off into the distant. King looked at the three foals whose eyes sparkled with determination. He blanched. In a blink of an eye, all three foals were running wild, trying to jump over the fences.
    "W-Wait!! Don't do that! Asili, stop!! Mystogan, what are you doing!?" King panicked, trying to get the foals to stop. At one point, Zambimaru manage to go over the fence. King didn't know how he did it as he was busy trying to stop Asili. So when Zambimaru happily trotted up to King while opposite he fence, King had a break-down.
    The entire afternoon was spent getting Zambimaru back and trying to stop the three. By sundown, all three have collapsed from exhaustion and fell fast asleep under a tree. Aurum came back and was delighted to see the three sleeping soundly.
    "You did a great job, King! I knew I can count on you." Aurum smiled before waking the foals and hustling them back to the stable.
    "Yeah...no problem." King muttered, making a mental note to never accept a favor from Aurum.

(720 words)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ocean Exploration

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:43 am

Ocean Exploration

It was a beautiful day today. Atlantis was one of the last to wake up. He was in a particularly good mood today and with the weather, he thought it'd be perfect for a swim. After eating, he headed across the pasture, in the direction of where the shore was located.
    "Hey Atlantis. What's up?" Ice asked.
    "Hey Ice. I was just about to head to the shore." The purple Hippocampi replied.
    At the sound of that, Sorina was galloping over.
    "Ohhh sweet. Hey Atlantis, could you get me anything special you find?" She asked excitedly, recalling the last time Atlantis finding an old golden pocket watch for her which he chanced upon.
    "Sure. Want anything, Ice?" Atlantis asked.
    "If you can find me anything that can block out those idiots' noise, sure." Ice sighed, narrowing his eyes at the noisy bunch of Khims which are Veneno, Meliodas, Ban and Ace.
    Atlantis shook his head and chuckled before leaping over the fence and heading to the seashore. The stable owner was okay with the Hippocampis and other horses wondering out of the pasture, as long as they're back by sundown, everything will be okay. The stallion soon approached the sandy terrain and took in a deep breath of the crisp sea breeze before diving into the sea. There, he saw the vast ocean floor covered with colourful corals. Atlantis continued to swim amongst the vibrant corals while fishes swam by. Soon, he approached his favourite spot. A large rock loomed over as he swam to the top of it. There, he can see the entire coral reef and the happenings. Moray eels peeking from under rocks, crabs scuttling by and so on. He sighed as he observed the beautiful view in front of him. To Atlantis, this view is much better than any scenery he has seen on land. Atlantis felt at peace, away from the herd and away from everyone. It was just him in the sea. How he wished for time to stop so he could enjoy this for all eternity. After a long while, Atlantis got tired of being perched atop the rock and decided to head to the nearby shipwreck. The eerie silhouette of the sunken ship soon came into view as a few sharks encircled it. He entered the vessel through a large hole at the bottom and looked around. He always found odd but unique items and trinkets here. Broken driftwood and seaweed were everywhere but as he continued to search inside, he chanced upon a small shiny object in the corner.
    Atlantis headed over and dusted the sand off, uncovering a small silver necklace with a sword charm. Thats something you don't see everyday. Sorina will definitely like it. Just as Atlantis was about to leave the shipwreck, he hoof hit something. He looked down and observed the object for a while before a smile formed on his face.
    When he finally got back to the pasture, it was already mid-afternoon. Sorina was the first to see him and was amazed at his find, thanking Atlantis profusely. As the mare trotted off to admire her new item, Atlantis headed to the shades of the trees where Ice was grazing.
    "I actually found something for you." Atlantis laughed, placing the item at Ice's foot.
    The latter looked at it before giving a hearty chuckle.
    "Thanks, Atlantis. You sure are a creative one." Ice said.
    A beautiful pearl white conch shell laid by his hooves.
(580 words)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Detective Merlin

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:15 am

Detective Merlin

Merlin, renowned in the barn as one of the smartest Khims. She was a quick thinker and learner, capable of tackling hard problems and making difficult decisions. Let's see what happens in a day of Merlin's life. Merlin gets up one of the earliest among the Khims, usually before the sun rises. The mare will go for her morning walk along a trail path before coming back by mid-morning.
    "Heya Merlin." Weisslogia greeted.
    She greeted back before heading to the trees to graze with Meliodas, King and Ban.
    "So I was saying, the route we had on the last race wasn't good. We should change." Ban said.
    "No way. We've been racing that route for months. Why change?" Meliodas argued back.
    "Don't know. Rumours have been going on about something around the forest there. Something petrified Tahira and she came back crying. Not sure about you but I'd prefer to avoid it." Ban sighed.
    That got Merlin curious. What was that something Ban was talking about? She was so tempted to find out. In fact, she probably will if she has the time. By afternoon, a trailer pulled up to fetch Merlin for a competition. The mare wasn't a dressage or jockey competitor like the others, she was a cutting competitor and she was a pro at it. She was able to predict when and which direction the cattle will run and intercept it. Call it sheer luck or pure intelligence, she became a pro at it in no time sharp.
    "Knock 'em dead as usual, Merlin." Ban chuckled.
    "Good luck." King said.
    By evening, the trailer returned and out came Merlin with a ribbon and trophy. It wasn't an unsual sight but she did receive a few words of congrats.
    "Nice one." Meliodas smiled.
    "So, have any of you found out what's the mystery in the forest?" Merlin asked.
    "Why the sudden question?" Meliodas asked back.
    "Cause I saw a little something while the trailer drove by. I almost missed it." She teased.
    "What is it?" King asked, curious.
    "Why don't you guess?" Merlin laughed playfully.
    "A bear?"
    "A puma?"
    "A ghost?"
    All eyes looked at Ban.
    "What? Who knows? It could be." Ban said.
    "Turns out, it was a Huskey that one of the neighbours own." Merlin laughed.
    "Tahira might've mistaken it for a wolf or something." Ban said, realising what it was.
    "Well that's funny. Looks like we don't have to change racing routes then." Meliodas chuckled.
    "How did you know, Merlin?" King asked.
    "Well, I saw paw prints along the path when I went for a walk this morning and as I've said, when I was in the trailer, I peeped out and saw a Huskey just playing around while his owner was behind him. I thought it was a wolf at first glance." She explained.
    "Looks like detective Merlin cracked yet another case!" Ban laughed.
    Merlin continued chatting with the others and just teasing them until it was dark and time to head back. It was tiring but so much fun. Today was definitely something.
(510 words)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shot by Cupid's Arrow

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:48 am

Shot by Cupid's Arrow

Exodus. The barn's resident play boy. He was at his usual antics, throwing lame pick-up lines at horses just for the fun of it. There wasn't much behind it as he was just playing around and the others know. As he finally got tired and decided to give it a break, a mare trotted up to him. It was Rozene. His heart started racing. Exodus had always had a secret crush on her. Everything about her captivated him and this was the first time Rozene approached him.
    "H-Hey Rozene..." Exodus said.
    "Hi. Don't mind if I graze with you?" She asked.
    He nodded.
    She smiled and grazed. The two chatted casually as Exodus desperately tried to keep his cool.
    "So I was wondering, are you together with anyone?" Rozene suddenly asked.
    Exodus could practically hear his blood pressure go over the roof. He nearly choked on the grass.
    "I uh...n-no." He replied.
    "Oh. Same." Was all the reply he got.
    It was getting way too awkward and suffocating even for the ever flamboyant Exodus.
    Was she trying to hint at something? What's she trying to get at? Does she like me too??
    Eventually, Exodus decided that he needed to excuse himself and headed off. He heaved a sigh of relief. However, it didn't end there. For the next few weeks, there were rumours that Rozene likes Exodus. Needless to say, he was stunned speechless when he heard it. They have been talking more often recently and have found many things they shared in common. Exodus thought long and hard, eventually deciding to confess to her. Early one morning, he got up earlier than usual and got his plan into place. Exodus easily unlocked his stable door and quietly headed out. It was a trick he has mastered since he was young and have been using it occasionally. He jumped over the fence and headed towards the nearby hill where he planned to confess, all while trying to gather flower petals by sweeping them with his tail. Thankfully, he collected a considerable amount and quickly got to work. He set some aside and shaped them into a heart. The remaining would be used to place it in Rozene's mane. He'd make a flower crown for her if he could but no hands. Really cheesy but why not. He headed back and saw that Rozene was already up. He asked for her to follow him and she agreed. It was a silent walk all the way as Rozene enjoyed the gentle breeze. However, Exodus was trying his very best to keep a cool head and control his heart rate and breathing. When they arrived and saw what he had done, she let out a giggle. Without Exodus uttering a word, she nodded her head. Exodus heaved a sigh of relief as he placed the flower crown on her head, spending a little more time atop the hill.
    When news got around to the other Khims, everyone cheered. Exodus changed a bit. He still continued to shoot lame pick-up lines at the other Khims but he always gave more pick-up lines and more jokes to Rozene, constantly making her laugh.
(527 words)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Her valiant Knight

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:30 am

Her valiant Knight

It was just a regular day. Knight had woke up not too long ago and was about to head back to the sea for a daily swim. He leapt over the fence and headed towards the seashore. It was a daily routine for Knight, not because he needed water but he just loves being in it and having fun. For this week, there was a special appearance in the sea as well. Dolphins were migrating to warmer waters and they just so happen to stop by a little bit around this time every year.
    Knight dived into the sea and sure enough, there were dolphins frolicking and swimming around. The pod was stopping by to rest and eat, soon they will continue on their journey. Knight cautiously swam around the dolphins. After the pod seem to grow accustom to him, he decided to play with them by tossing a bunch of sea weed at them. This got the pod playing with the seaweed, carrying it in their mouth and swimming around or using their fins. However, after a while, the pod dispersed into deeper waters to find food. Knight was always more of the cautious one. He preferred to stay close to land as he's afraid he'll get lost in the open ocean. The pod will be back soon anyway. Knight proceeded to direct his attention on the coral reefs and living creatures that covered the sea floor. Just then, he heard a splash coming from the shore. He looked up and recognised that one of the younger mares, Yuki was playing along the shore. He swam up and noticed she was playing with a few other younger Khims.
    Knight decided not to bother them and headed back down to admire the corals and a jellyfish that just swam by. However, as he looked up once more, he noticed Yuki getting dangerously closer and closer to a drop. There was one particular side of the seashore where it drops immediately down to the ocean floor, no slope. As he was about to swim up to warn her, Yuki lost her footing. The mare was gasping for air, unable to swim due to the sudden panic and was slowly being dragged further from shore. Knight acted quickly and popped up on the surface.
    "Don't be afraid, Yuki. I'm here. Just take it easy." He comforted before diving back down and nudging her towards the shore while trying to keep her head above water.
    It was a challenging task but after a while, he manage to get her back onto land as she coughed and gasped for air. She was fine, just a bit shaken from the incident.
    "Just be careful when you play on that area." Knight sighed, relieved that Yuki had no injuries.
    "Thank you so much. But I guess you could say...you're my knight in shining armour." Yuki laughed.
    Knight laughed along before deciding that it was enough swimming for today and decided to take a short break. They chatted for a while before deciding to head back to the barn to share the story. Yuki's father, Kasper was sure to get a shock.
    "Hey do you think the dolphins will be back tomorrow?" Yuki asked.
    "Probably." Knight replied.
    "Then can I join you?"
    "It's probably best you stay along the shore. I'll stay on the shore with you and we can watch them jump out of the water." Knight suggested.
    "Sounds great to me." Yuki chirped.
(578 words)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

First Snow

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:55 am

First Snow

Back when Zambimaru was a young, rambunctious foal, he always wanted to know how snow felt like. And he got what he wanted when he saw it for the first time. He was just a year old when it happened. It had been very cold for the past two weeks. The trees were bare and the pasture was no longer green. Early one morning, Zambimaru woke up and peeped outside a small hole in his stall. It was all white.
    "ITS SNOWING! ITS SNOWING!" He exclaimed, waking everyone up. "Oh. Hehe. Whoops. Sorry."
    After the stable-hands placed the blanket over him and made sure he was nice and warm, they let him out with the other horses. The pasture was covered in a blanket of white as snow continued to fall. He frolicked and played in the snow, amazed by the softness.
    "Aww. Look. It's his first time in the snow." Angel cooed.
    "Hmpf. The first time you saw snow, you fell off the hill and turned into a snowball." Jaze snickered.
    Zambimaru ran around the paddock, the cold wintry air in blowing at him. He didn't feel that cold. In fact, it was so much fun. He ran around until one of the barren trees caught his attention.
    "What's that?" Zambimaru asked.
    "That? It's called icicles." Merlin said before trotting off. "Don't put your tongue on it, child. You'll get stuck."
    However, Zambimaru being the ever curious foal, decided to stick his tongue on the long thin icicle that hung on a low branch. Sure enough, he was stuck. He struggled a little but it wouldn't come off. Just then, an idea popped into his head. He bit onto the icicle and with some strength, broke off a part of the icicle and trotted away with it. Merlin and a few others saw, sighed and shook their heads at the foal. The icicle took a while to melt but after it did, Zambimaru decided to play and frolick in the piles of snow. He jumped into snow piles after snow piles, emerging with snow over his head and muzzle.
    Soon, he was getting a bit hungry and wanted to graze. As he bent down and prepared to take a bite, he saw the blanket of snow. Righttt. There's no grass... That's one downside to all this snow. He headed back to the stalls to eat out his feed bag. As he stepped out, he noticed two of the Khims about to leave.
    "Hey, where are you guys going?" He asked curiously.
    "The trail ride." Jaze said.
    "The trail ride?" Zambimaru questioned.
    "Yeah. It'll get dark soon. The day is shorter in winter." Angel said.
    "Oh. Well, can I come?" Zambimaru asked.
    "Sure." Angel said.
    With that, the three were off. They headed along the dirt path which was still visible and headed into the forest. Everything was covered in snow but the small stream was still flowing. It was a beautiful sight and everything looked so much more prettier during winter. When the three finally got back, Zambimaru was already starting to feel tired.
    "Looks like it's time for you to turn in early." Darling said.
    With that, Zambimaru decided to call it a day and head back to his stall to sleep.
(544 words)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trick or Treat

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:19 am

Trick or Treat

Halloween was drawing nearer and nearer. Everyone was excited as they have been talking about what and how they want to be decorated. It has been the talk of the stables for days already. However, one little mare was feeling a little down. Mariko was never a fan of Halloween. Why? She's afraid that the people and horses will be too terrified of her or will laugh at her. Mariko alone already had quite an intimidating look. She has a skull-like splash marking on her face. Many have complimented that it's beautiful and unique but she have heard others call her a freak because of it as well.
    "Why so down?" Prince asked.
    "Not really a fan of Halloween." She mumbled.
    "Why not?" He asked.
    "I don't want to scare others or be laughed at..." She replied.
    "Halloween's all about the being scary and having fun. Look at your dad, he's so excited about it." Prince laughed, glancing at Poltergeist who was pulling a scary face on a few of the other Khims.
    "What if they laugh at me?" Mariko sighed.
    "Why would they? I'm sure that among all of us, yours will definitely stand out this year." He winked.
    "Why are you so sure?" She asked.
    "Ban heard that they bought a little something special this year and I'm sure you'll be one of the lucky ones to get it." Prince said. "But for now, we still have a few days until Halloween so why not get into the spirit and have fun with everyone?"
    "Well, okay." Mariko laughed as she and Prince headed off to chat with the other Khims.
    Over the next few days, the stable-hands have been decorating the entire place with Halloween-themed decor. It really got Mariko in the Halloween spirit and she was actually looking forward to it. On the afternoon of Halloween, the stable-hands started going into the stalls and decorating the Khims. Some had body paint while some had to put on costumes. Mariko was painted along her skull-like splash marking and her body but the paint was transparent so she wasn't sure what it was and even thought it was just a trick. However, by night fall, everything was as clear as day. The stable-hand had painted Mariko with luminous body paint in the design of a horse skeleton. She was definitely the one who stood out and everyone was staring at her in awe.
    "You look amazing, Mariko!" Mystic complimented.
    "T-Thank you." She smiled sheepishly.
    All the horses agreed. Mariko was definitely a spooky-looking mare in that body paint.
    Soon, the laughter of kids could be heard as the ran past the pasture to get to the stable-owner's house.
    "Wow! Look at that horse!"
    "That so cool!"
    "It's like a living skeleton!"
    And for the rest of the night, those who came by were quite amazed to see Mariko. She definitely stood out that night. I guess Halloween isn't as bad as I thought. Since then, Mariko had loved Halloween and would always be excited when it's near.
(508 words)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me