QuartzClan archive - DNP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

QuartzClan archive - DNP

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:17 pm

For CaC
Inspired by all the other Clans with archives XD
Last edited by ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QuartzClan archive - Traditions

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Traditions

Thanks to save seedcakes for the idea!
On the night before an apprentice becomes a warrior, they go deep inside the quarry to a cave full of quartz crystals. They sleep there that night and will have a dream about their future.

Thanks to PeachyCupcake for the idea!
When cats of QuartzClan are about to propose becoming mates, they scour the caves for the most beautiful piece of quartz or a gem they can find. They will present it to their chosen cat upon proposing, and propose at the river.
If the cat rejects their proposal, the proposing cat tosses their stone into the river, never to be found. If they accept, the proposing cat gives them their stone and then their chosen mate must find a stone for their mate in return. If cats break up, their stones are tossed in the river.
Last edited by ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QuartzClan archive - Clan Members

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:33 am

Number of Cats: 14

Leader:
          Talonstar | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Snowheart | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightfeather | Female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Cloudpaw | Male | X

Warriors:
          Turtlefur | Female | X
          Mottledlight | Female | X
          Amberpelt | Male | X
          Rosetail | Female | X
          Poppyflight | Female | X
          Dapplewish | Female | X
          Flarestone | Female | X
          Blackclaw | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Firepaw | Male | X
          Barkpaw | Male | X

Queens:
          Name | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    SwallowClan | Arya22
    BlueClan | miss universe
    SorrelClan | Skygold[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | SorrelClan | SkyGold
    West | Clan Name | Username

Mentors:
    Amberpelt | Firepaw
    Poppyflight | Barkpaw
    Nightfeather | Cloudpaw

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Mottledlight and unknown | Firepaw, Barkpaw (adopted)
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QuartzClan archive - First Post

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 am

Number of Cats: 1

Talonstar surveys his new camp, feeling proud and humbled that StarClan would choose him to start building a Clan in such a place. That would be a great place for the warriors' den, he thinks as he pokes his head into a crevasse that widens into a small cave, right next to the tunnel leading into the cavern. He pulls his head out and sniffs at another small tunnel. And this would be a great apprentice den. He pulls out and surveys the rest of the cavern. The nursery will be there... And the medicine cat den can be there... And the elders' den there... And... He looks up at a small ledge with a natural tunnel by it. I suppose that will be my den. He smiles slightly as he imagines the cavern bustling with busy cats of all colors and ranks. But first... He stands from where he's been sitting and pads towards the tunnel. He blinks as the harsh sunlight reflects off the snow, letting his eyes adjust, then starts walking again.

It takes him longer than it seemed to get to his camp, but then, maybe he was just excited. The sun has just set as he crests the rise that hides the Moonpool, and a shiver of excitement runs through him as he pads down the slope. Settling beside it, he closes his eyes and touches his nose to the water.

[Talonstar requests a deputy!]

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QuartzClan archive - Second Post

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:03 am

Number of Cats: 2

"Oh! Hello," Talonstar says to the cat outside his camp.
"Are you Talonstar?" the cat asks.
"I am indeed," he confirms. "And who are you?"
"My name is Snowheart. I had a dream and was told to come find you by StarClan."
Talonstar brightens. "You must be my deputy then!" he says excitedly.
"Deputy?" Snowheart seems slightly alarmed by the statement. "Uh,
I don't think I'm ready for that..."

"I honestly don't know what I'm doing either," Talonstar admits. "But we can learn together.
It'll be fun!"

Snowheart can't help smiling a little. "Alright."
Talonstar grins. "So, as your first act as deputy... What do you want to do?" he asks.
Snowheart's stomach growls. "Uh, how about hunting?"
"Sounds good." Talonstar leads the way through the snow.

[Talonstar and Snowheart go on a hunting patrol]

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QuartzClan archive - Third Post

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:08 am

Number of Cats: 2

Talonstar's stomach growls. He ignores it as he hops from the ledge off his den. Snowheart meets him not long after. "I'm going to go on a border patrol," he says.
"I'll go hunting then," Snowheart offers.
"I think that's a good idea," Talonstar says with a nod.
The two toms walk out of camp and split up: Snowheart to see if he has any better luck and Talonstar to mark their borders.

[Talonstar goes on a border patrol; Snowheart goes hunting.]

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QuartzClan archive - Fourth Post

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:35 am

Number of Cats: 3

While on patrol, Talonstar stops and frowns as he comes across a black cat who seems to be looking for something.
"Are you lost?" Talonstar asks as he approaches the cat.
They jump and whirl around. "Hasn't anyone ever told you it's rude to sneak up on a cat?" The voice tells the brown-and-white leader that it's a she-cat. And she's clearly not happy with him.
He dips his head. "I didn't mean to scare you. But you didn't answer my question."
"No I'm not lost, I'm trying to find-" She abruptly stops talking and triumphantly digs up a plant Talonstar has no idea what it is. "Hah!
I knew there was some feverfew under those ferns!"

Talonstar blinks. "Wait,
you know about herbs?"

"Yeah. I learned from an old rogue. I think her name was Featherlight or something. We didn't spend much time together, but she seemed to like that I took an interest in herbs."
"My Clan could use a medicine cat," Talonstar says, an idea hitting him like lightning. "Would you like to come back with me to fill that position?"
"Well... I would like to actually apply what I know..." she muses. "Yeah, sure."

Talonstar returns with Night, as he learned her name was, and Snowheart is already there. "Who's this?" the deputy asks curiously.
"Her name is Night. She's going to be our medicine cat."
The aforementioned she-cat is already looking around, and then disappears inside a crack. "I'm claiming this space," she calls, her voice echoing in the huge cavern. "It's perfect."
Talonstar shrugs, then turns to Snowheart. "Care for a hunt?"
"Sure," Snowheart says cheerfully.
The two toms pad out of camp.
Or, they start to, until Night pokes her head from her claimed den. "Talonstar, I'm going to gather herbs."
Which reminds the leader of something. "Wait, before you do, I want to give you a naming ceremony."
The she-cat rolls her eyes. "Theres no need to be so official," she grumbles. "Just call me Nightfeather and get on with it."
Talonstar and Snowheart look at each other, decide its a battle best to lose now, and both nod before heading out of camp, followed by the fluffy black cat.

[Talonstar and Snowheart go hunting; Nightfeather is looking for herbs.]

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QuartzClan archive - Fifth Post

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:48 am

Number of Cats: 3

Talonstar stretches and walks from his den to the ledge just outside. He sees Snowheart lying in one of the sparse patches of sunshine that trickles through the cracks in the dense stone ceiling. The chill reaches even here, but they all have thick pelts, so it doesn't bother them as much. He spots Nightfeather, their medicine cat, disappear inside her den with a flick of her fluffy black tail. He smiles slightly. It's only been a few moons, but they've grown. He can't help but look forward to the day when it's even bigger.
Leaping from the ledge, he lands lightly, but Snowheart still looks up from his spot, getting up not much later. "I was thinking I'd go on a border patrol today," he says. "Do you want to go hunting?"
"That's fine by me," Talonstar nods.
Nightfeather emerges from her den again with a slightly annoyed look on her face. "My herb stock is still too low for my comfort," she grumbles. "I'm going to look for herbs again."
"Alright." Talonstar dips his head to her in response.
She's off like a shot, her tail disappearing through the entrance tunnel.
The two toms pad after her at a slower pace. "Have you noticed she's a bit grumpy?" Snowheart remarks. He seems to have lost his stutter since he met Talonstar.
Talonstar shrugs. "She probably just worries a lot. I think she's fine."
The two toms part once they reach sunlight.

[Talonstar is hunting; Snowheart is on border patrol; Nightfeather is looking for herbs.]

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QuartzClan archive - Sixth Post

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:52 am

Number of Cats: 4

Talonstar had gotten back from his hunt when Snowheart came back with a tortoiseshell she-cat. The deputy gestured for her to stay there as he approached Talonstar. "I met her on my patrol," he reports. "She said she'd like to join our Clan. I told her I'd bring her to you, since you are the leader."
Talonstar dips his head slightly. "I appreciate that, Snowheart; thank you." He pads over to the she-cat, who's looking around in curiousity. "My name is Talonstar. As Snowheart probably told you, I'm the leader of QuartzClan."
The she-cat looks at him, her green eyes curious. "This is an odd place for a camp," she comments. "And yes, he did tell me." It seems like she can't stop herself from blurting, "I really want to join your Clan, if that's okay." The last part is hastily added as an attempt toward respect.
Talonstar doesn't take the attempt badly. He can tell she's curious about the cavern. "You're welcome here," he replies warmly. "Now, what's your name?"
"People call me Sasha," she replies, "but I never really liked it." As something of an afterthough, she asks, "Could I get a name like yours and Snowheart's?"
Talonstar purrs. "Of course." He turns and beckons for her to follow him as he walks towards the ledge. "Stay here," he murmurs quietly as he leaps up on the ledge. While he plans on using an official call to gather cats once the Clan is big enough, for the moment, the only cat not there is Nightfeather, so he just calls her name.
She pokes her head out of her den and Talonstar beckons to her. She reluctantly emerges from her den, her tail-tip flicking in irritation as she sits next to Snowheart.
"I, Talonstar, leader of QuartzClan, call upon StarClan to look down on this cat. She has shown that she wishes to join our Clan and I commend her as a warrior in her turn." Talonstar leaps down and approaches Sasha. "Sasha, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" he asks.
"I do," Sasha says, a fire of excitement in her eyes.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sasha, from this moment you will be known as Turtlefur. StarClan honors your curiosity and willingness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of QuartzClan." Talonstar rests his muzzle on the newly named Turtlefur's head and she licks his shoulder respectfully.
"Turtlefur! Turtlefur!" Snowheart and Nightfeather cheer.
Turtlefur seems to glow with pride.
Snowheart pads over to her. "Would you like to go hunting with me?" he asks.
"I'd love to," the newly named Turtlefur replies happily.
The two warriors pad out together and as Talonstar watches he can't help but smile. He decides to patrol, so he hops from his ledge and follows them out.

[Snowheart is hunting with Turtlefur, Talonstar is on border patrol]

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QuartzClan archive - Seventh Post

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:54 am

Number of Cats: 4

The two patrols returned at about the same time, Turtlefur glowing with pride as she drops her mouse on the fairly meager fresh-kill pile.
"Snowheart, would you come with me on border patrol again?" Talonstar asks.
"Sure." Snowheart nods to Turtlefur and follows his leader back out. "What's the matter? You seem a little tense."
"I think there's a queen nearby. I wanted to offer her a home, but didn't want to alone. You never know when a cat will get defensive."
"That's why you're the leader," Snowheart chuckles.

[Talonstar and Snowheart on border patrol. Didn't mention but Nightfeather is gathering herbs.]

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me