The Pack of Moonrise Part 1 (No Posting)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Pack of Moonrise Part 1 (No Posting)

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 am

Chapter 1
Calakari and Felinion

Calakari nosed Felinions scruff gently as she fell asleep next to him. The beautiful black she-wolf with the most beautiful emerald eyes was the one Calakari had fallen for since he met her, he shook his dark brown fur gently, he was watching Felinion with handsome aqua eyes.
Calakari could never not smile around her, he curled up around her and fell asleep.

'Who's there?' Calakari looked around, twigs snapped around him. He was very young, 5 months old. Calakari looked to his right and saw Felinion, he had heard a lot about her in the pack, she was a pup too. Calakari was instantly hypnotized by her beauty, he understood why everyone talked about her..
'Hello Felinion.' He said gently and shyly, 'Hello young prince.' Falinion said happily before bounding off.

Once Calakari awoke he couldn't feel thee warmth of Felinions fur, he got up, looked around and quickly picked up her scent. He followed her into the forest and finally saw her, lying down and lapping at a small pups shoulder. Calakari knew it was a newborn and suddenly gasped, Felinion turned to him and smiled.
"She's yours my prince, her name is Lace." Calakari padded over to them silently and kissed her forehead before licking his new pup. He was so excited.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me