A Nameless Story

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

A Nameless Story

Postby iMMoRTaL ViRuS » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:00 pm

here's the story,
so yeahhh
Links to entries and other stuff will be in the post below ^^

Well, hello there I guess, I'm a sixteen year-old student that's in college, and I'm in love with my senior. I know what you all may be thinking, "whoa, you're in love with someone that's like, fifty times older than you?" and to answer your questions my dear viewers, no, that was just a lie, I'm not making this some bullcrap cliché story about "how a sixteen year-old and some college person suddenly wanna have babbies with eachother". Yeah-no, get out if that's what you're interested in. Seriously, out, the door's right there. Out, I'm waiting, come one, get out. Alright, now that those filthy cliché romance story lovers are out off the picture, let's talk serious. I lied about everything above, but I have the feeling some smart alick is going to go "oh, but person who's making this post, wouldn't that mean that you lied about lying about having a crush on your senior?" you can also get out, the door's over there. Okay, I'll be serious now, I'm actually a nineteen year-old college student that's majoring in the medical field, and do not have a crush on my "senpai," you filthy weebs. So here's the story of my damn life, and not the one that the god-forsaken One Direction sings about. May God have mercy on their souls when I meet them, I'll literally take the time out of my life to brutally stab them to death. But that's for another day. So, for those of you that actually were brave enough to stay, I welcome you to this already Nameless Story.

Some stuffs for newbies

at the end of every post our lovely protag makes,
it will say "And now, discussion"
That means that you viewers are allowed to freely state
comments,
opinions,
questions for myself or the protag,
and more ^^
Don't be shy <3

I do have a few warnings for newcomers,
So here's a miniature list of rules I guess ^^

Please be supportive and/or not mind any mentions or displays of the LGBT community
Knowing how I consider homosexual relationships to be adorable,
there will probably be multiple mentions of them

Don't be butts to eachother
Seriously guys,
Don't be rude to one-another,
it's just annoying whenever someone is mean..
report them to me or the mods whenever you see someone acting rudely,
we'll deal with the problem ^^

This story will involve things that you readers may suggest
Shoot me a PM if you have any ideas ^^

There will probably be grammatical and spelling errors
I am honestly someone who wants to lean back and relax after typing a load of stuff up,
so expect these things from me until I finally decide to read my work and edit it
I'll put "EDITED" in bold text once I've gone over it all

The protagonist is going to be offensive
All offensive comments our protag makes is going to be in a joking manor,
If you're easily offended,
you should probably leave,
I will make sure to not make any racial or sexist jokes,
so calm down everyone.
I cannot say the same for everything else though,
If you find anything to be extremely offensive,
please PM me and I'll do my best to fix it,
but if I get message after message after message from the same person,
I'm just going to ignore you because you're probably taking the humor out of my story
Last edited by iMMoRTaL ViRuS on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
iMMoRTaL ViRuS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Links and stuffs

Postby iMMoRTaL ViRuS » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:05 pm

- entries -

2 (working on it baby <3)

People that are trash and should be reported if seen posting in this thread

No ones here!
Let's keep it that way

People that deserve your utmost love and affections,
Literally dumb a bowl of rocks with the words "love" and "affection" scribbled on onto their heads
SHOW THEM LOVE

Aww, no ones here
I cri ;-;
Last edited by iMMoRTaL ViRuS on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
iMMoRTaL ViRuS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Questions From You Guys, Info of Our Protag,

Postby iMMoRTaL ViRuS » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Info of our Protagonsit

They are currently Genderless

They have no name

All of the info we have on their appearance is the following,
"Paler than paper"

They are extremely offensive,

They are egoistic

They refer to their viewers as "Trashcans"

Questions from you guys

None thus far ^^
Don't be shy to ask any c:
Last edited by iMMoRTaL ViRuS on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iMMoRTaL ViRuS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm stupid so I'll probably need this later

Postby iMMoRTaL ViRuS » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:06 pm

Reserved
Last edited by iMMoRTaL ViRuS on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iMMoRTaL ViRuS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Entry One

Postby iMMoRTaL ViRuS » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:58 pm

[EDITED]
Entry One
Some point in history where a god named (our protag's name) roamed the land
They are currently sleeping on their bed like a dumba- beautiful person,
because that's what they are.
Basically the fifteenth of April, 2014

I'm talking about myself you trash. Look at your trashcan and put a mirror in there so you can remind yourself in a daily basis of the fact that your doppelgänger was secretly a trashcan the entire time. I wonder if this is why I'm constantly told I have what people call "an offensive imagination". Their words, not mine. Anyways, since you trashcans probably want to know about my life, here's what happened today. I woke up and had toast, then ate the toast like a savage animal, my roommate even coughed out the word "pig" as I did so. I took that as a compliment. So I walked to class like a zombie, and everyone seeming to be accustomed to my beautiful walking technique as I made my way to my personal hell. Guess what? It wasn't a class, because it was Sunday and four-am, apparently I had imagined everything.

At least that's what my roomie told me when I woke up. The nurse came in and told me that what actually happened we that I overworked myself while walking to class. Apparently being a skinny teenager that's paler than a piece of paper and never leaves their room really does its work well when it comes to making me suffer. Anyways, I had my roomie carry me to school for the fortieth time that month, so I began strutting a look to make me look like a damn princess with sass. I was freaking beautiful and everyone knew it.

We were heading to one of my medical classes, and I couldn't care less about what it was named. Oh, and I bet you're all wondering, "oh person-sama-dono-san-chan-tan-kun-senpai, why the hell would someone even trust you with their life in the first place? I mean, you being my doctor? No way in hell," well first of all, ouch, that really cut deep in the feels factor, my dear trashcan, but this was the only job where I could cut people and not get arrested. I'll be saving someone's life so they can recgnize me as their God as well, so that's a bonus! I plan on becoming a surgeon and a nurse as a back-up. I mean seriously, I'd look sexy in a nurse's outfit.

Well, my dear Trashcans, I am going to have to so goodbye, for I have classes in the morning. Until next time

_And now, Discussion_
iMMoRTaL ViRuS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me