( » skeleton, )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

do you like my writing???

yes i do, fam
50%
the feels are real
50%

Total votes : 4

( » skeleton, )

Postby xxxxxx » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Last edited by xxxxxx on Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( » one, )

Postby xxxxxx » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:26 pm

░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░✩░
( word count ) one thousand two hundred and fifteen ( inspiration ) if you love me, come clean( babes ) hadley and dakota ✩

crash!hadley was having... one of his bad days. or, at least, one of his worse days. you couldn't exactly call it a bad day when every single one of them was just the same- it seems as though a bad day for any normal person is just another day to him. he'd taken a bit of time off of school and was wallowing in self pity just like he usually was, laying in the dirty tangled sheets on his stiff and uncomfortable mattress. it had been a long time since he'd showered and even though his hair was greasy and his breath stank like something died and he could literally feel the build-up of dirt and grime just sitting on top of his skin, he couldn't bring himself to get out of bed and go wash up. something was keeping him down- a huge weight on his chest that pinned him to his bed, the heaviness of his legs every time he tried to move them.
    crash!honestly? at this point he just wanted to cry. and scream. like he always did. he wanted to have one of his fits, just release all the built up frustration in one bout of thrashing and sobbing and cursing. 'leave me alone,' he'd say, 'i hate you, i hate you, i hate you.' this was the way it always went. hadley always took his sadness out on his poor boyfriend, the kid who just couldn't help but stay through the constant shrieking and smashing of glasses against walls. though today was different- he couldn't find it within himself to even move, much less go on one of his screaming sprees. all he was able to do was stare at his arm outstretched on the bed, watching how his fingers barely twitched when he tried to move them. he was a prisoner in his own body and even the creak of an opening door wasn't enough to break the chains draped all around him. there was an air of timidity and shyness to the footsteps of the stranger, the way he held himself, and hadley could tell who it was even if he could only see the boy out of his peripheral. why did dakota keep coming back even though he knew it would get him nothing but heartache?
    crash!"...hadley? baby, are you okay?" his voice was so small, unlike him- kota had been on the football team since sixth grade and there was nothing about the boy's physical appearance that could possibly lead you to believe he could be this gentle, this meek, but hadley had a way of doing that to him. no response came from the thinner boy, the boy with the wirey, willowy, broke down frame. but dakota was used to this. he ignored the stench that often came with chronic sadness and he just sat down on the worn mattress that ley had declared home, smoothed his greasy hair from his face and kissed his forehead. "let me take care of you. i know you're having one of the bad days again. but i need you to eat something and clean yourself up, okay? that's all i'll ask you to do, i promise. i know you feel weak." this time he drew a shaky sigh from his boyfriend, and the only way ley knew to react was to rest his head tiredly against his boyfriend's side and curl his fist into his shirt. routine had a nasty way of sneaking up on the two and a flashback of all the times this exact thing had happened started playing through hadley's head- a slideshow whose only purpose was to make him feel guilty and parasitic.
    crash!so instead of doing what he'd done so many times before, instead of whining and crying and throwing a fit to get his way, he just nodded a little. 'okay... i can do that...' he murmured apathetically, but cast a small glance up at the other boy. a huge, bright grin grew over kota's face and he eased ley up gently, supporting him with his arms and making sure he could stand by himself. the pride and the pleasant surprise that overwhelmed dakota showed itself clearly on his face as he laced hadley's bony little arm around his neck and put a hand firmly on his waist to help him along to the bathroom. ley rested his head gently on his shoulder and complied to everything he wanted him to do- sat down gently in the bathtub (neither bothered to remove his shorts, though, because those could probably use a bath too) and sat still as the warm soapy water rose up and up and up until it was to his ribcage. dakota's first order of business was to spread some toothpaste onto a neglected fluorescent orange toothbrush and wet it before very, very carefully pushing it into the Mouth From Hell (MFH) in an attempt to maybe clean it up a bit and keep his teeth from rotting or his breath from knocking out a small army.
    crash!"hadleyyyy?" dakota asked, a small smile working its way into his expression. the dark-haired boy looked at him with a mouth full of foam and bristles, his diamond blue eyes narrowing a bit in suspicion as he gave a weird little grunt of acknowledgement. (he had his mouth all full, anyways.) his boyfriend didn't seem fazed as he pressed a little kiss to his forehead and gave him a cup of water to rinse the toothpaste out. "you're very cute. and i love you a lot." the tone was much softer and hadley's defenses hadn't been up quite in time for that wave of emotion. he drank the water as love took an iron grip on his heart and wrenched it around in his chest, butterflies filling his tummy to accompany all the other awful feelings that had already been there. already curled pale shoulders drew in to the center of his body even more, like there was a huge weight on him. 'dakota.' hadley mumbled, staring at the bubbles between his pruny toes and the distorted reflection of a sad boy on the shiny metal faucet. 'i'm... you... you deserve better from me. than me. you deserve so much better than me. i'm sorry i'm always yelling at you and making things difficult. i'm so sorry...' but before he could finish, there was a warm brush against his cheek that forced him to look up. "look at me right now." kota said firmly.
    crash!and then they were kissing. it was small and innocent, but god it was everything that hadley needed. everything that kept him pinned to the bed just disappeared, just evaporated as soon as their lips made contact. he was okay. he was so much more than okay, and it was all because of dakota. everything was because of dakota. hadley could've sworn his heart would burst right then and there, but (un)luckily his boyfriend pulled away before that could happen. ley opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was slurred gibberish, easily silenced by the words that came from dakota's mouth next. "how could i deserve more than you? you make me happier than anything, sugar." he murmured playfully, a hint of flirtation edging his voice. a smirk worked its way to hadley's lips. he met his eyes. '...good. because i don't know if i'd ever be able to let you go anyways.'
Last edited by xxxxxx on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( » two wip, )

Postby xxxxxx » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:06 pm

THROW THAT SNOWBALL!XXXXXXXXXTHROW THAT SNOWBALL!
( word count ) will go here when i'm done bro( inspiration ) he wants to dance like uma thurman (':( babes ) hadey and dakota

crash!it was october. finally, finally it was getting colder outside. for the past few days it seemed as though jack frost had been teasing us, giving us only a small taste of what was to come before yanking it away from us. but today, oh today was different. dakota knew it as soon as he opened his eyes in the morning. little slushies and swirlies had gathered on the edges of the window while he was sleeping, encrusting the glass with a bluish white ice that clearly told of something grander waiting for you outside. kota jumped out of bed like a bat out of hell, pulling on a beanie and then grabbing a thick jacket that he tried to force onto himself while he sprinted to hadley's room down the hall. this kid almost slammed into the wall because of how excited and hyper he was, but luckily he caught himself in time to just have it result in a loud bang instead. he regained his composure after a moment and was just about to ease hadley's door open before unexpectedly the latch clicked and it did so by itself, a large and drawn out creak echoing through the dusty hallway to reveal a fragile looking boy- skin paler than the snow outside- all bundled up with warm clothes and a beanie and mittens and everything.
    crash!"hadley!?" dakota squeaked, a sound you'd never expect to come from a young man of his stature. he was up, he was clean, he was dressed, all before dakota had even had a chance to get to his room! hadley was even smiling for god's sake, his eyes were so bright and his cheeks were rosy and he looked just like an excited little kid. it was such a refreshing sight that kota's eyes even welled up a little, but he managed to keep it in because he's a manly man and he knows that hadley doesn't like it when he gets all misty-eyed.
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me