This isn't a Diary... this is a Husky!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

This isn't a Diary... this is a Husky!

Postby Icewolfkit » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:18 am

Cookie wrote:
Dear Diary,

No, that doesn't sound right. Too plain. Bacon? Nah, it sounds weird. Blue? Nice, but plain. Berry? Nope. Husky? No- wait, that sounds about right! To make it proper, I better rewrite this...

Dear Husky,

I can't believe my mom made me write in this. She said that I should write down my feelings. Why? Oh well, I might as well do it. Oh! I've forgotten my manners. I should introduce myself to you!

This is me; Cookie Staar. Yeah, yeah, I know. My name's a bit weird. Oh well. The husky cuddled up next to me is Buddy (my inspiration for the name of you)!

This is my Mom. She's a fashion designer and can be quite fretful. I also got my wings from her (I have no idea why they're blue, though).

This is my Dad. I rare see him anymore because he works in the military. But, me and my Dad still have an everlasting bond!

And last, and certainly the least, my idiotic brother Shima. He's an idiot (I'm aware that I said that two times). What else do I need to say?

That's basically all of my family members. What do you think of them? Oh wait; you can't think. What am I turning in to?! Well, maybe this is what Mom was talking about when she said "writing down my feelings." I like it so far! It's kinda like talking to a real friend, except that they don't talk back. Still, it's pretty cool.

Mom: Cookie, time for lunch!
Me: Okay, I'm coming down!

Well, I guess it's time for lunch! I better go, Husky!

Sorry for the (kinda) short entry! This is the introduction page. :3
Last edited by Icewolfkit on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mods, I'm not active anymore. I would like it if this account wasn't deleted, though!

I'm Cookie Staar. Weird name, I know, but I also have a Husky!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Icewolfkit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Info

Postby Icewolfkit » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:20 am

Table of Contents
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Characters (PM me forms!)
My Characters
Cookie Staar - #00BFBF
Shima Staar - #FF8000
Mom - #FF80FF
Dad - #00BF00
Adira Snow - #00FF00
Feather Kenzie - #00BFFF
Mrs. Kay - #0040FF
Mr. Toxic - #FFFF00
Jacob Leon - #000080
Choco Prink - #804000
Sammy Leon - #800000
Flower Kenzie - #BFFFFF
Alyssa (Brookes) - #8040FF
Mackenzie Rays - #FF00FF

Other Characters
Rylie Serene #40BFFF ~Briar~
Clara Nova #FF8080 Juvia Lockser
Alex Lorvreya #FF4000 AngelWolfArtist
Kaspian SmallPaws #808080 AngelWolfArtist
Dressed With Wings (Kate) #BF00FF ~Cindyisold~
Amor #800040 biamorawesome
Zachary #000040 biamorawesome
Holly #FF8800 Phoenix,
[url=h]x[/url]
[url=h]x[/url]
[url=h]x[/url]

Forms are currently - Closed!
Last edited by Icewolfkit on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:06 am, edited 12 times in total.
Mods, I'm not active anymore. I would like it if this account wasn't deleted, though!

Icewolfkit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This isn't a Diary... this is a Husky! (Pg. 2)

Postby Icewolfkit » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:07 am

Cookie wrote:
Dear Husky,

Okay, okay, I kind of abandoned you yesterday. I forgot all about you when my Mom said that we were moving. Here's what happened:

Me: *Eats hot dog*
Mom: Hey, hon? I have big news.
Me: *Still chewing on hot dog* Okay, what is it?
Mom: We're moving to Dogs' Bridge tomorrow!
Me: *Spits out hot dog bits* WHAT?! You mean... I have to leave all my friends? TOMORROW? Why didn't you tell me earlier?!
Mom: *Sighs* I didn't want you to go crazy and plot against me. It's not a big deal, hon. Over there you'll make a lot of new friends!
Me: :x I can't believe this..! I have to go tell my friends that I'm leaving! *Gets up and walks to room*
Shima: *Walks out of his room at the same time and bumps into me* :shock: Whoa, what's the matter with you?
Me: We're moving. Tomorrow. *Growls*
Shima: Chill, Cookie... It's not a big deal. *Walks past me and starts making a hot dog*
Me: Well, it wouldn't be a big to deal to you because you don't even HAVE any friends!
Shima: Ouch, that hurt.
Mom: Kids, stop fighting! We're moving, and that's that. And Cookie, you cannot go to any of you're friends' houses today. You have to help pack up all the furniture.
Shima: Yeah, Cookie. *Smirks*

Ugh. I can't believe that this is happening! I can't even say goodbye to my friends. Is my Mom trying to torture me?! Hmph. Well, I better get packing.

~ 2 hours later ~

I'm FINALLY back! Packing took quite a while. Now, my room is empty! Com-PLETELY empty! Well, except from a mat that I'm going to sleep on tonight. *Sigh* I wish that I could say goodbye to my friends... They're going to be wondering where I am, but then again, my Mom already told the principal that we were moving. Wait, what time is it? *Checks watch* Ohmihuskies! It's already 7:32PM! I better go feed Buddy and eat dinner!

Alright, I'm back! Did you miss me? Probably not, because notebooks can't think, and probably can't tell time. Oh well. *Yawn* I think I took about a whole HOUR AND A HALF eating, because stupid SHIMA kept on talking about some weird "cyclops" creature and Mom wouldn't let me leave until he finished. Ugh. I really wish that Shima wasn't so talkative sometimes, but I can't order him around because he's older than me. I also have kind of short entries because nothing exciting's going on. Anyways, I gotta go sleep now, even though it's only 8:30. My Mom plans to leave early in the morning, tomorrow.

See ya, Husky!

Sorry for the short entry again; school's going to start soon and I need to do a lot of work.
Last edited by Icewolfkit on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Icewolfkit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This isn't a Diary... this is a Husky!

Postby 20lait1 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Mark! Awesome!
20lait1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackwolf22 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Mark!
Can People add there pets in ?
blackwolf22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This isn't a Diary... this is a Husky! (Pg. 3)

Postby Icewolfkit » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:02 am

^^ Yeah, I'll probably make a form in the next entry or so if anybody wants to join.
Cookie wrote:
Dear Husky,

We're headed to Dogs' Bridge. Mom is driving, and Shima is snoring loudly. I can't sleep with that racket, so I guess I'll just write in you. Ergh... I don't feel very well... I think I'm car sick! Excuse me...

Alright, I'm back. All I did was throw up into a bag and then toss it out the window. But... the bag of vomit hit the car behind us. Oops. :oops: I heard the person driving the car say, "What the dog?!" I should never throw a bag of throw up out the window ever again. But then again, I don't want the car to stink! Anyways, on the way to Dogs' Bridge, Shima's mouth was hanging open, and DROOLING like a baby, while he slept, so I grabbed a piece of paper, tore a bit off, and stuck it in his mouth. Here's what happened:

Shima: *Snores, and swallows paper* Snnr... eh? *Wakes up* I feel like I swallowed something...
Me: *Trying not to laugh* Umm... you just swallowed a spider, Shima.
Shima: *Turns green* Wait... WHAT?! Ew, ew, ew!!! Get it out! *Starts coughing*
Me: *Laughs head off (No, not literally)* :lol: I'm just kidding, Shima! It was just a piece of paper!
Shima: *Whines* Mo-om, Cookie made me swallow a piece of paper!
Mom: Cookie! Don't tease your brother. He's older than you and deserves respect.

Great. Shima acts like a baby, again, and gets me into trouble. Ugh. As if moving wasn't troubling enough. I pulled out my iPawe (iPhone) and checked my notifications. None, of course, because I had just gotten my iPawe on Saturday, which was 2 days ago. That was why I didn't have any of my friends' numbers. *Sigh* Oh well. I'm just going to take a nap, since Shima the Idiot isn't snoring anymore.

HI EVERYONE! IM SHIMA! I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN COOKIE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A GIRLY DIARY! WAIT ONE SECOND... *Flips through pages* WHAT DID SHE SAY ABOUT ME?! IM SO NOT A BABY OR AN IDIOT!!! UGH. OKAY BYE EVERYONE! AND REMEMBER THE COOL DUDE SHIMA!!!!11

What the heck?! Oh, come on, Shima wrote in my Husky! And it is not a diary, for crying out loud! Oh! We're here at Dogs' Bridge. I see our home! Finally...

~ 3 hours later ~

I'm finally back about a BILLION hours of unpacking! I've seen a couple of kids in my neighborhood, but I didn't get to snap any photos of them and stick them in you (Wait, if I did, wouldn't that make me a stalker? Oh well). And, the new house we're living in is a TWO-STORY house! The best thing is that my room is upstairs! So, whenever Mom has visitors over, I can just hide in my room. Awesome!
But, I have to go now, because of school orientation. ;-; WHYYY?! I wish it was still Summer Break, but it ended YESTERDAY. Ugh.

Well, catch ya later, Husky!

Also, sorry if it's not that exciting, I'm not much of a writer!

Icewolfkit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackwolf22 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:06 am

It's ok I have written worse
blackwolf22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon-chan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:09 am

Nice! Marking!

And you should see mine. I quit it for a reason XD

wip
Neon-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This isn't a Diary... this is a Husky! (Pg. 4)

Postby Icewolfkit » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:39 pm

Cookie wrote:
Dear Husky,

Yeah, yeah, it's been a WEEK since I wrote in you, because I had to go shopping for new school supplies and stuff. No, I didn't buy any new clothes, because I still look pretty good, right..? Oh well, you can't think anyways. Well, school starts today. Here's how my morning went.

EVIL Alarm Clock: BEEP! BEEEP! BEEEEP!
Me: *Lifts head* Ughh... already? I hate school. *Checks clock* And I really hate the fact that I have to wake up at 7:50 and go to school at 8:30... *Flops head back on bed*
Mom: *Shouts from downstars* Coo-kie! Time to wake up! You need to learn to get up and out of bed by yourself!
Shima: Yeah! I'm already awake, even though I don't have to go to college yet!
Me: *Nearly falls back asleep* Yeah... yeah... but I'm more mature than you..!

After, like, 10 minutes, I finally got up, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. I prepared a bowl of cereal, and did, you know, what you do with food.

Me: *Eats cereal sleepily*
Shima: Hey, sleepyhead! Hey, hey!
Me: *Ignores him and finishes bowl*
Shima: Yo! Listen to me!
Me: *Gets up and washes my bowl* Alright, I'm off to school. *Picks up backpack and walks out the front door*
Shima: -_-

Ah, it's always nice to annoy Shima. Anyways, when I got to school, there were a bunch of dogs lined up in front of a pretty girl. Here's a picture of her.

I like her style! It's cute. Well, back to the story.

Me: *Sees line* Hmm, wonder why so many dogs are here? I guess I better get in line but I wonder why... maybe I should ask this dog in front of me. Excuse me? Why is everybody here?
???: Oh, we're here because we're new! We need to be get our group and schedule.
Me: Oh, well, thanks! By the way, I'm Cookie. What's your name?
???: I'm Adira! Nice to meet you. Well, we're in the front of the line, and I need to get my group and schedule! See you later!

She was pretty nice! And, here's a picture of her (wow, I'm becoming a stalker).

White I was writing in you, Adira finished talking to the girl and I got to talk to her.

???: Hello, I'm Feather. Please fill out this form!
Code: Select all
[size=150][color=#00BFFF]I would like to join Dogs' Bridge High![/color][/size]
(Insert your picture here!)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Interests:[/b]
[b]Preferred Group (You may not get to be in the group you want):[/b]
[b]Color Code (Optional, I can pick for you):[/b]

Me: Okay! *Fills out form*
Cookie wrote:I would like to join Dogs' Bridge High!
Name: Cookie Staar
Personality: I'm shy with a temper, yeah... don't mess with me!
Interests: Playing video games, and hanging out with friends.
Preferred Group (You may not get to be in the group you want): Cool!
Color Code (Optional, I can pick for you): #00BFBF

Feather: *Reads* You sound pretty nice! Okay, your group is Cool. Oh, and take these! *Hands me two pieces of papers* Next!

I like Feather. At least she isn't a big ol' bully, because bullies annoy me. Anyways, I pulled out my papers and read them.

Schedule wrote:Period 1: Math
Period 2: Reading
Period 3: Writing
Period 4: Science
Period 5: Dragonese
Period 6: Lunch
Period 7: Magic
Period 8: History

Groups wrote:Popular: Dogs who are kind and help with things! 10/10
Cool: Dogs that are kind! 10/10
Jocks: Dogs that are sporty. 8/10
Nerds: Smart dogs that mostly get good grades. 8/10
Average: Your average dog. 5/10
Outcasts: Dogs who are rude. 1/10

Cool! RIIING, RING! Oh, that's the bell! I better head to Math class.
???: Settle down, class. I know this is the first day of school, but you need to behave well! I'm Mrs. Kay, and I will be your Math teacher for today!
Me: *Says to self* Well, you look like a cheerful teacher!
Mrs. Kay: Alright, today we will start with...

Math class was actually pretty easy, and it was fun with Mrs. Kay! She wasn't all grumpy. Next class was Reading.

???: Good morning, class. I am Mr. Toxic, your Reading teacher. And, here is the seating chart. *Reads the whole seating chart aloud*
Me: *Sits down in assigned seat and looks at dogs next to me* :D Hey, Adira!
Adira: *Looks at me, startled* Oh hey! What's up?

We chatted for a bit, then I turned to the dog next to me.

Me: Hi there!
???: Hm? Oh, hey there! I'm Jacob. What's your name?
Me: I'm Cookie! Nice to meet you!
Jacob: What group are you in? I'm in Jocks.
Me: I'm in Cool. Better than my last school!

I liked Jacob. NO, NOT LIKE THE LOVEY-DOVEY LIKE. I mean, as a friend. Well, I gotta go, Husky! I'll write more in your after school, since I have to work and put you away.

Catch ya later, Husky!

Edited this entry since I forgot the form, so if anybody would like to join, here you go!
Last edited by Icewolfkit on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Icewolfkit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:29 am

I would like to join Dogs' Bridge High!
Pet's name: Rylie
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Name: Rylie Serene
Personality: Bouncy, happy and fun!
Interests: Parties, painting, candy, food, friends. Did I mention parties?
Preferred Group (You may not get to be in the group you want): Popular or Cool
Color Code (Optional, I can pick for you): Uhm... Is this alright? #00BFFFF
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me