❝ something blue. ⋆

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

visitor count

present!
75%
not here, ma'am.
25%

Total votes : 12

❝ something blue. ⋆

Postby peachy keen- » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:47 am

╔═══════════╗
SOMETHING
╚═══════════╝
xxxxxxxx
dw belongs to bbc. this fanfic belongs to me.
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Last edited by peachy keen- on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ characters. ⋆

Postby peachy keen- » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:48 am

╔═══════════╗
CHARRIES
╚═══════════╝
teagan greene twenty one main
the 13th doctor over 2000 main
ginny three teagan's beloved cat
more will be added once introduced
x
x

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋆ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Last edited by peachy keen- on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ chapters. ⋆

Postby peachy keen- » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:48 am

╔═══════════╗
CHAPTERS
╚═══════════╝
prologue chapter one chapter two
chapter three chapter four chapte
r five chapter six chapter seven
chapter eight chapter nine chapte
r ten chapter eleven chapter twelv
e chapter thirteenchapter fourteen
linked means finished.
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋆ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Last edited by peachy keen- on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ saved. ⋆

Postby peachy keen- » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:52 am

reserved post, 'cause knowing me, i'll probably need it.
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ saved. ⋆

Postby peachy keen- » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:55 am

one more cx feel free to post now.
Last edited by peachy keen- on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prologue ─ scatterbrained.

Postby peachy keen- » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:28 am

SCATTERBRAINED

blissieThe weird thing about dreams is that sometimes you can remember them vividly, or they just fade away, leaving only bits and pieces of the dream scattered in your head. It’s almost like the dream slipped into your consciousness by accident, and scrambles your memories when you wake up to keep you from blabbing about it. As if … maybe … just maybe, it doesn’t want you to remem—
            blissieTeagan heaved a sigh, lifted her custom, flower-printed pen from the yellowing pages and gingerly laid it on her old, wooden desk, leaving the –ber in “remember” unfinished. The desk was originally supposed to be painted white, but the paint had been chipping so that there was more brown than white. She made a mental note to paint it, more to silence her mother’s consistent nagging—who, although no longer lived with her daughter since she moved out, still got after her—rather than for the sake of the desk. Teagan leaned back, which caused the front two legs of the chair to lift off of the ground, and tapped her chin with her pen repeatedly. After a moment, her silvery eyes brightened and she scribbled the last sentences onto the notebook’s page, which was bursting with hasty, indecipherable scrawls.
            blissieBut why? Why, why, why?
            blissieThat is how Teagan Greene’s mind worked. It processed information differently than others; examined the little things that most would overlook or toss to the side. Granted, she wasn’t special. She didn’t have mind-blowing intelligence and she certainly wasn’t going to be president one day. Teagan Greene wasn’t anything special or extraordinary … but she was different. Gears were always turning in her head, always working. Always thinking.
            blissie“Ginny, do you think I’m crazy?” Teagan said to the cat perched on her knee, giving the fat thing a scratch under its chin, to which Ginny (that was the cat’s name) craned her head around, staring blankly at Teagan before giving her fluffy, speckled chest a quick, furious lick. “Yeah,” grinned Teagan, absent-mindedly running her fingers through Ginny’s long, silky fur. “I’d have to agree with you.” She sighed, pushing her chair out from the desk, daring a quick glance at her alarm clock. The time 1:37 a.m. blinked in and out.
            blissieYikes.
            blissieTeagan pushed her tangled mess of hair from her face. The neon numbers seemed to taunt her as they continued to flicker in and out. Teagan made a face at the clock, scooping Ginny up in her arms and plopped down on her bed, which had been messily made that morning. Ginny curled up in the inward curve of Teagan’s waist, purring contently. Teagan couldn’t sleep, though; her head was still swimming with memories of the strange dream she had had the night before. She remembered the man’s voice, the way he called her by name even though she had never once mentioned it. She thought about the strange way he talked. She thought about how much she was like him—scatterbrained, always busy and … odd. How so very odd he was. He had mentioned his name, but she couldn’t seem to recall what it was. Something strange. Frustration simmered inside of Teagan. She pressed her fingers against her temples, willing the memories to return, but it was to no avail.
            blissieSleep did come eventually, but when it did, it was troubled and fitful.
            blissieWhat was that blasted man’s name?
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky dancer. » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:17 am

you can't make a dw fanfic and except me NOT to post/read. <3
sky dancer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby peachy keen- » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:27 am

sky dancer. wrote:
      you can't make a dw fanfic and except me NOT to post/read. <3

aw jen, you're the best <3 <3
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ something blue. ⋆

Postby ivory. » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:27 am

Marking x3. I really like it so far!

(#6) --.-

┌───────────────┐

hi! i'm ivory! i play a lot of pet
sites and even some video games
irisid is my v helpful brother! ♥
credits: x / x / x / x

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
ivory.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ something blue. ⋆

Postby peachy keen- » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:39 am

ebony & thorrissia // i just saw these posts. thank you both sooo much! ♥ i should have the first chapter up tomorrow. cx
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me