Character Critique Center!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Character Critique Center!

Postby ~Draconic_Vixen~ » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:47 am

Just fill out the form below and I or someone else will critique your character! We will tell you what we think of them and ways to possibly improve them. Both story and roleplay characters allowed. Anyone can critique or add their character to be critiqued.

Just fill out the form below to have your character critiqued! Please help out by critiquing others characters as well!!! <3

Form:
Code: Select all
(Appearance Picture of Character Here if able)
Characters Full Name:
Characters Nicknames:
Characters Gender:
Characters Age:
Characters Species:
Fandom Character is from if its a fandom OC:
Characters Appearance detailed description (2-3 paragraphs please!):
Characters Personality, Hobbies, Fears, Dislikes, Morals, ect.(at least two paragraphs please):
Characters History. (At least two paragraphs please):
Other information:
Rules password:

RULES!:
1. Don't be mean or rude!!!
2. Please critique one character for every one you add.
3. Accept others opinions and don't fight please!
4. Have fun!

If you read the rules please put "chocolate pudding" in the password box.
~Draconic_Vixen~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Critique Center!

Postby ~Draconic_Vixen~ » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:17 am

Bump!
~Draconic_Vixen~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Draconic_Vixen~ » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:38 am

Bump
~Draconic_Vixen~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Draconic_Vixen~ » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:31 am

Bump!
~Draconic_Vixen~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Draconic_Vixen~ » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Bump!
~Draconic_Vixen~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:43 pm

I personally love this idea. I honestly have so many characters myself, and I've seen a few that in my opinion, need work. I'll be sticking around.

~Shadow
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Draconic_Vixen~ » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:15 am

ShadowBird12 wrote:I personally love this idea. I honestly have so many characters myself, and I've seen a few that in my opinion, need work. I'll be sticking around.

~Shadow

That's awesome! I look forward to seeing your characters! n_n
~Draconic_Vixen~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:53 am

Yep! I have one that I've spent two months on perfecting. Now I just need art...
Which is harder than it seems for her XD
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Draconic_Vixen~ » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:08 pm

I draw so after you post a form than I might draw her. n_n
~Draconic_Vixen~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Please note that this character has phases and a master plan, and that this is just the starting phase.

Characters Full Name: Naomi Revel Hax
Characters Nicknames: Typically, Nae is her only nickname, but only by close friends. She has also been known as Shadess from time to time.
Characters Gender: Female, Heterosexual
Characters Age: Sixteen
Characters Species: Most of the time, a Dark Angel. But sometimes, a resident of The Darkness, which is just a complicated world I created.
Fandom Character is from if its a fandom OC: Well, she originated from the Teen Titans fandom, but is now a universal superhero character, even in non-fandom RP's.
Characters Appearance Detailed Description: Naomi is fairly tall, at 5'9", with extremely pale skin. Her eyes are oddly mismatched, with her left being a natural dark purple; but the other oddly silver, although not blind. However when controlled by "It", her eyes turn a reddish-black. Her hair is black, and goes down to her waist, although often held up in some way or braided. She is also noted for having a four-point star(NOT a diamond) mark in several places, including three across the center of her forehead, on her shoulders, on the backs of her hands, and on her ankles. As well as this, she also has large, black-feathered wings which go up an inch or two above her head, and past her wingspan by four inches at the tips. These, however, she can open and retract at will, so long as they are not injured.

Naomi's base attire is a black, long-sleeved shirt in a v-neck style; which cuts off in a "^" an inch below her bust line and tails around in a "V" in back, going this time down to her thighs. She wears similarly colored legging-style shorts rimmed with red at the top. About two inches is left of bare skin before it cuts off into tall, flexible black boots rimmed with red as well. She also has a diamond pendant on a chain-link necklace, of which she is extremely protective of.

As far as outfit extras go, she wears a dark purple shawl over her shirt, held in place by a silver pendant in the middle with the same four-point star mark engraved into it. Under this shawl she keeps her two extending rods, to be used if ever needed. The top edge of her sleeves also has these pendants, as well as her communicator being split between the two(A Teen Titans thing).
Characters Personality, Hobbies, Fears, Dislikes, Morals, ect.: Naomi is very complicated, to say the least. She is quiet, often in deep thought, even if she's supposed to be doing something else. She is always researching, about any and everything, making it hard not to see her with a book in hand. Even though she is a member of a team(The Titans, notably), she has yet to open up to anyone, afraid to do so. She seems to have walls blocking everyone else out, afraid to let anyone in, and for good reason.

Although sometimes hard to see at first, Naomi is actually kind, creative, incredibly intelligent, and even somewhat witty and sarcastic if she wants to be. Of course, she has her true heart personality, consisting of being kind, witty, creative, intelligent, heartfelt, honest, and even lenient; but good luck with that, she'll do anything to resist. And even though she may not have opened up(to the Titans, notably), she trusts her teammates with her life, being that if things get really bad there is still a chance they may have to end it.
Characters History: Naomi was never loved, being thrown out due to her species being discovered at age two. For a while, she was aided by some large birds, who would do things such as catch her fish or fight off predators. At age seven, she ended up being found by a sorcerer, who wished to use her abilities for his bidding. She, of course, refused strongly, bu it didn't quite work out. She ended up being cursed in an odd way, in which a being was created; one that wishes only to cause destruction and chaos. This way, the sorcerer was getting his wish whether she complied or not, due to the fact that "It"- as they call the being- can take control of her body and abilities.

Naomi once opened up to someone, her name was Aya. "It" got involved. Aya was dead. After that, Naomi realized how serious all this was, and promised herself never to let it happen again. But she met an enchantress, who was able to give her the red diamond. But it bonded with her soul, as it acted as a tool to gain control back quickly; so if it is removed at far distance, she will become ill; and of course, if it is destroyed, she will die.

Thinking that it was better, Naomi threw away the old promise to herself, growing very close to a girl named Blue. Yet it happened again. "It" got involved. Blue was dead. Since then, Naomi has never broken the promise to herself, putting up walls between herself and everyone else. In her head, she will never open up again. Ever.
Other information: Naomi has powers. Flight via wings, which can't be retracted again if injured. She also has numerous mind-related powers, which connect to her main ability, telekinesis. A few of these other abilities include: telepathy, mind and soul entrance, manipulation via this- although she cannot move while this particular ability is taking place- and more. She also has a dark aura, which really serves no other purpose unless "It" comes into play- in which she gains the ability to harness and manipulate darkness itself. As well as this, she has the ability to manipulate and control air, including being able to cause an area to lack it for short periods of time. Lastly, she has an ability for knowledge and finding- or creating, for that matter- books. Her memory is eidetic, and she can quickly learn anything to it's fullest.
Rules password: Chocolate pudding is delicious.

Whoo! Done! My fingers are tired. Also, now do you see why it's hard to get art of her?
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗