A Ripple In Life

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

A Ripple In Life

Postby ikaroony » Fri May 22, 2015 6:11 am

ATTENTION! THIS STORY IS STILL IN WIP STAGE!
Pages:
ikaroony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Ripple In Life

Postby ikaroony » Fri May 22, 2015 6:50 am

--Page 1--
I woke up this morning with a slight headache. It got worse throughout the day. After school, my mom took me to the doctor. He diagnosed me with amnesia. My mom was shocked, but I wasn't. "What's amnesia?"I asked. "Anah, it's when someone, like you, has trouble remembering things later on in life." "It usually occurs between the ages of 17-20, if at all," the doctor chimed in. "Come on, Anah, let's go," my mom said.
After that diagnosis, my mom and dad starting treating me differently. "Anah," they would say,"what's 2+4?" "6," I would reply. Or they would say, "Anah, what's the capital of Russia?" "Moscow," I would answer. Then I would run upstairs to my room and cry. My friends were different. Oh, and, if you didn't figure this out before, I'm in high school. My "friends" would be more like, "Anah, is it nap time?" or "Anah, would you like some crackers? They look like fishies!" or "Anah, What's 1+1?" "2," I would say.
It got worse later. A week after we found out,it happened. My best friend, Sara, asked me, "Oh, Anah, what's the capital of Washington State?" "Seattle," I answered with confidence. Sara looked at her paper. "No, it's Olympia. Try this, 15+15." "Hmmm, 27!" "No, it's 30. How about the emperor of China when Marco Polo visited in 1270?" "Amidais." "Wow. It was Agaememnon. You need to review this stuff!" "But I did last night!" Then it hit me. I was losing my memory!
ikaroony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me