To D a z z l e Hogwarts ~ a Harry Potter/MLP fanfic

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Do you...

LIKE this book
88%
DISLIKE this book
13%

Total votes : 8

To D a z z l e Hogwarts ~ a Harry Potter/MLP fanfic

Postby oceanmando » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:01 pm

After a humiliating defeat, the Dazzlings, helpless and rejected, decide to try life without world-domination. Things take a turn, however, when an unlikely accident sends them to another universe, one full of wizards and witches.

After hearing a call for help from an old acquaintance, Celestia sends Twilight, her friends, and some special allies to help stop the Dazzlings once and for all- and possibly find friendship an magic along way, and maybe even a bit of love. Can they stop the Dazzlings before innocent lives are endangered, people get hurt, an maybe even lose their friendships?

Chapters:
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
Author's Note:
This is an HP/MLP fanfic I've been thinking off recently. My brothers helped me, and we have some pretty radicle ideas about the adventures Harry, Hermione, and Ron could have in our own world. After a log series of a story involving a news team that did everything from reporting about aliens to training dolphins, we got hooked on Harry Potter. Our game started as them traveling to London and ending with a full-length adventure where the Dazzlings take over Hogwarts, and possibly the world. Now, I will say this is not meant to be canon, but instead a story with Harry Potter and My Little Pony characters. Now, let the reading begin!
-Sabine
Last edited by oceanmando on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 15 times in total.
oceanmando

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

To D a z z l e Hogwarts - Chapter 1 - The Pendants

Postby oceanmando » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:32 am

~ Chapter 1 ~ The Pendants ~

Guilt is a very powerful thing, and often causes people to change their lives. But, in the case of Adagio Dazzle, it was not her concern. She did feel guilty about what she had done- after all, she had been quite close to world domination- but she did regret not doing something more drastic than dropping those meddlesome girls in a hole under the stage. She should have done something else, something more evil. And yet there she was, standing outside of Clean Freak, a cleaning store, staring at the dirty window.
How ironic. she though with a laugh. A cleaning store with horribly dirty windows. She started wiping the closest spot when a familiar arguing made her turn around.
"It's not my fault!" a voice snapped. "It's yours!"
"No!" retorted another. "I wasn't even over there!!!!!! I was here!"
"Some difference. One foot."
"Oh yeah. Well-"
"ENOUGH!" roared Adagio, her deep magenta eyes blazing. "I don't care what you were arguing about, but all I know is that if I was in control of this pathetic world, you both would be long gone! Now stop or I'll make sure you regret ever singing one song in your pathetic life!"
Two sets of girls' eyes both became wide. In all their years of fighting, taking over people's minds, and fighting again, Adagio had never made a threat like that. Sure, she had called them names, snapped, and just simply tried to ignore them, but never before had she made such a threat.
"Sor-ry," said the first girl, who's name was Aria Blaze. The other, who's name was Sonata Dusk, just shrugged.
Adagio, Aria, and Sonata were sirens. But not the sirens who lured sailors. No, instead they were actually dragon-like creatures from a different world. They would sing, and their song would cause people to not only fall under their control, but also to argue with each other. Then, the sirens would feed off the negativity and hatred of others. They were originally from a world called Equestria, where ponies lived and ruled, no humans around.
The ponies of Equestria, and almost everything else for that matter, were ruled by Princess Celestia, the princess of the sun, and her sister Princess Luna, princess of the night. The Crystal Empire, a small kingdom outside of Equestria, was ruled by Princess Cadence, and Twilight's kingdom, a much smaller one, was ruled by the newly appointed Princess Twilight Sparkle.
Over a thousand years ago, after attacking many ponies with their song, the sirens, AKA the Dazzlings, were banished to another world by Star Swirl the Bearded, a pony wizard. Although technically over a thousand years had pasted, a rift had been formed in time and the Dazzlings had found themselves in the world of two-legged freaks less than two years ago. Now, after a battle at a high school and being humiliatingly defeated, the Dazzlings were rejected wherever they went.
"You two know we have a job to do?" Adagio asked angrily. Sonata groaned.
"I don't like working," she muttered. "Not at all."
"Do you want to die of starvation? Because I'd be glad to let you right now," Aria replied with a smirk.
"Oh, well you need me to sing. If I die, then you'll never be able to sing again."
"SONATA!" Adagio was even angrier this time, at the mention of singing.
The thing about the sirens was that they each had a pendant that allows them to sing and absorb energy. Without them, they couldn't sing, and they had been destroyed. Adagio still freaked at the mention of their "past talents".
"Oh, look, quitting time," Sonata said sarcastically. "Time to go to our home."
Aria laughed weakly. "Home it is then." She started walking down the street, Sonata close in tow. But as soon as they rounded the corner, Adagio heard arguing.
"Window's pretty dirty, girl," said a voice from behind her. Adagio wheeled around to face the owner of Clean Freak staring at her menacingly. "You haven't finished the job in weeks. You're fired."
Adagio moaned and ran off. Another job down the drain...

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR TRASH!"
Adagio was madder than was physically possible. She stormed to the farthest edge of their "home", which was really an old camper they had "borrowed" and parked in the woods.
"IT'S YOUR FAULT WE LOST OUR LAST HOPE AT A JOB!!! YOU KNOW THE POLICE ARE AFTER US, AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE IM THIS PATHETIC TOWN!!!!"
"Wow, Adagio likes using the word pathetic," Sonata said.
"You are so dumb," Aria stated, elbowing Sonata.
"You're dumber."
"You're-" They stopped as Adagio opened her mouth to scream again.
"Oh, and I had these fixed, forgot to give them to you." Sonata reached into her pocket and pulled out three identical pendant necklaces.
"SONATA!"

Author's note:
Hey guys! Hope you liked my story so far! Anywho, this is basically my thoughts and will be heavily edited later. Also, future chapters will be longer. Now, I hope you guys like it! Feel free to review/comment below with your suggestions and hunches!
-Sabine
oceanmando

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: To D a z z l e Hogwarts ~ a Harry Potter/MLP fanfic

Postby narwhalchan. » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:24 pm

This idea is gold! C: Everything is exactly what the Dazzlings would do. I can't wait when they go to Hogwarts! Mark!
"Sometimes, the most beautiful beauties are also your worst nightmare".
(I am going to be offline for a while, don't expect me to be on C:
It's just a personal issue, and I need some time off the web as well)
narwhalchan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanmando » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:28 pm

;;Cherry Blossoms;; wrote:
This idea is gold! C: Everything is exactly what the Dazzlings would do. I can't wait when they go to Hogwarts! Mark!

Thanks so much! I'm so happy you enjoy it! Anyway, Chapter 2 will be out soon. Thanks so much for your support!
-Sabine
......Image
. Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
There comes a moment
in all of our lives
when we stop wondering
and begin to believe

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
oceanmando

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

To D a z z l e Hogwarts ~ Chapter 2 ~ Lunatic

Postby oceanmando » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 am

~ Chapter 2 ~ Lunatic ~
This is dedicated to ;;Cherry Blossom;;

"SONATA!"
"What?" Sonata looked at them curiously. "I only used most of our money, not all of it."
"How could you have not, like, told us?!" Aria demanded, quite worked up.
"Because I forgot."
"Well, no matter how brainless you are, you can be helpful... sometimes."
Sonata beamed and handed each girl a pendant. "Now, lets try to sing."
And they did. Perfect voices again, perfect songs. Once finished, the girls were all grinning mischievously. "So, how did you get them fixed?" Adagio asked, fingering her necklace. "I went to this store that did it- for a reasonable price- and did it quickly. This guy, called himself Tom, did it in only a few minutes. Fixed those shards almost instantly," Sonata said excitedly. "I'm awesome!"
Adagio and Aria rolled their eyes. "Come on, lets make sure these things wor-"
"Oh, and that guy said to sing this song when we first put them on," Sonata interrupted, pulling out three sheets of paper from her pocket and reading it silently. Her friends followed and, about twenty minutes later, decided to try it.
"Here we go," Adagio said. "One, two, three..."
"Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-whoa-oh-oh-whoa
You didn't hear me,
See me at all.
You didn't feel me,
See me up against the wall.
I didn't walk up,
Or move at all.
I just came out of thin a-ir!

I just came out of thin air!
Whoa whoa whoa oh!
You didn't see me there!
I just came out of the blue,
On journey to you-ou!

I came out of nowhere!
First I was here,
Now I am there!
I didn't use a car,
Or run to your side!
I used this spell of mine-ine!

Whoa whoa whoa oh!
You didn't see me there!
I just came out of the blue,
On journey to you-ou!
Journey to you-ou!

Now we're coming together,
Going to sing,
This song that we're singing,
Is doing the thing!
We don't even mind what's its going to do
To you-ou!
To you-ou!

Yeah!
"

Suddenly, a black aura appeared around their necklaces. The pendants started to float together, and melting into air. Then the aura surrounded the girls, throwing them into each other. The trailer around them started disappear, and a suddenly purple vortex sucked them in.
Then everything went black.

~*~*~~*~*~

"Vinyl! Vinyl Scratch!"
Octavia groaned as her roommate trotted forward, completely ignoring Octavia.
"Vinyl turn your music down and listen to me!"
No response.
Octavia muttered and walked off. She should have know Vinyl didn't hear, because, after all, Vinyl never heard anyone with her headphones on. It was normal, but still drove Octavia mad. Because of her, Octavia hasn't been able to practice for the Canterlot Orchestra tryouts. For over a year now, she had been hoping to join, but last tryout, Vinyl had ruined her chance. Now, she was hoping to successfully join, without the distractions of her highly annoying roommate. But it wasn't looking good, granted that Vinyl continued her early rising and late-night DJ work.
A suddenly gasp of people behind her shook Octavia out of her thoughts.
"Look out!" someone wailed as a rainbow blur shot by Octavia's head. "What?" Octavia turned to see the blur stop.
"Whew!" it said as it landed.
Rainbow Dash. Octavia walked right over to the blue pegasus with rainbow mane and tail. "You could have killed me!" she snapped. "How dare you go flying recklessly through town?"
"I wasn't flying recklessly, Miss I'm to proper for life. I was flying, and some speed-enhancing potion took over. Sor-ry."
"Rainbow Dash! It's more than that! It's dangerous!"
"Rainbow Dash" walked off, and Octavia groaned and stormed to a nearby restaurant to get down thing to eat.
"What a lunatic."

~*~*~~*~*~

Derpy Hooves sat at a table, looking out the blurry window in front of her. A lone tear trickled down her face as she watched the happy ponies run and fly by.

Derpy Hooves was a pony of many problems. For starters, she couldn't see strait. It was a problem with her eyes. Second, she figured that she had hit her head when she was younger, or at least was missing a brain. Of course, she was a kind and loyal friend, if she had any friends. Instead, she often found herself alone, unless she was being bullied, which happened often. But Derpy didn't mind the teasing, often just ignoring it, but today was different. Today had been, in her opinion, the worst day of her life. First of all, her alarm had woken her up earlier than usual, and she had been planning on sleeping in. Second, her cat, Whiskahs (no, that isn't a spelling mistake), had run off. Why a pegasus had a cat nobody knew...
Then, he had been teased because he walked into a pole, then the book she had been reading ended on a sad cliffhanger, then she had run out of bits and waiting for an hour or two in line at the bank, AND then, the man at the ice cream parlor had given her the wrong flavor.
And this all had happened on her birthday, which nopony had remembered. Yes, indeed, this had been her worst day, that she remembered.
"Hello, Derpy. How are you today?" Derpy turned to see Octavia walk in. "Doing well today?"
Derpy just nodded, hoping she was hiding the urge to break down to tears at any second well. But, as Octavia sat down beside her, Derpy started to cry.
"Why did my day have to be like this?" she wailed. "My life is ruined!"
"What happened?" Octavia asked, and Derpy explained.
"and," she added. "It's my birthday, and nopony seemed to care one bit! Nopony's even given it a thought!"
Octavia pondered Derpy's words. Sure, Derpy was a nuisance, but still, every pony deserved a little recognition on their birthday. "Oh, well Derpy, happy birthday," Octavia said.
And from then on they were best friends.

Author's note:
Hello all! How do you like this chapter? Anyway, this one had about 300 more words than the last one, not including this note, so technically it's longer. Anywho, left yah with a cliffie with the Dazzlings, eh? I was so happy to! :D!
Anywho, thanks for reading! Please review/comment/critique below! Also, if anyone had pairings that would be great, and if anyone had character ideas for Hogwarts students, that would also be wonderful! Thanks!
-Sabine.
oceanmando

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanmando » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Oh, and next Chappie will be out soon. I'm just having so much fun writing this!
......Image
. Image
There comes a moment
in all of our lives
when we stop wondering
and begin to believe

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
oceanmando

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanmando » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:47 pm

WOO WE REACHED 100 VIEWS!
OK, I know it's not a big deal, but still... I wanted to scream.
Anywho, because this is a little special, I've decided to give you a quick preview of the next chapter.
Enjoy!
"Hello. What's this?" Sonata looked over the letters, and opened the one addressed to her.
"Dear Miss Sonata Dusk," she read. "We are please to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find an enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins September 1st and we await your owl no later than July 31st."
Adagio opened the other two, and after reading them said, "They say the same thing, except with our names. Is this the school that snake was talking about?"
"Perhaps," Aria replied. "But one problem. We don't have any owls."

I know, this preview stinks worse than a rancor in a nerf field, but at least it's something. Also, spoiler alert, we get Hogwarts teachers talking in the next chapter! Anyway, see ya'!
-Sabine
......Image
. Image
There comes a moment
in all of our lives
when we stop wondering
and begin to believe

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
oceanmando

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

To D a z z l e Hogwarts ~ Chapter 3 ~ As If By Magic

Postby oceanmando » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:56 pm

~ Chapter 3 ~ As If By Magic ~

"WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Sonata groaned. Where was she? First she had been in their trailer with Adagio and Aria, not they were in an old bedroom, no trailer in sight.
"Adagio," she muttered. "Where are we?"
"Does it look like I know?" Adagio snapped, brushing herself off. Aria groaned. "This looks like a poor excuse for a hotel room," Aria muttered. Suddenly, Sonata screamed.
"What?" Adagio snapped.
"Look in that mirror!"
Adagio did, and noticed two things different about herself. One, her skin looked way different and two, she looked way younger.
"I look like I'm eleven!" Aria gasped. "What happened? Was that song we sang... A spell? Are we younger?"
"No!" Adagio said. "We've gone into another world. I bet that song was a teleportation spell!"
"Ohhhh." Sonata nodded. "Teleportation."
Suddenly, they hear footsteps outside.
"Someone's coming!" The three froze as a door opened. "Who are you three?" asked an older man from the door. "And why are you here? Leave!"
"Well, girls?" Adagio nodded to Sonata and Aria, a wicked grin on her face. Then they sang that note, the note that put someone under their spell, and their new friend stood there.
"I will reserve you this room," he said, soundly slightly robotic, and walking off.
"I missed you!" Sonata hugged her necklace.
"Oh brother."
Then, a high-pitched voice said from them, "Welcome, my friends." All three shrieked and turned around, seeing a rather large snake behind them.
"I don't have much time, but listen. You will get an acceptance letter to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You will gain much power there. Go, but beware the teachers. They can see all. Here is enough money to buy you your supplies."
And then, the snake spit, out of its large, fanged mouth, a huge bag. It looked bulky and heavy. Then, it vanished.
"That was weird," Sonata said. "A talking snake. But what let-" They heard a bang on the window. Sonata opened it, and a large owl flew in, three envelopes in its beak.
"Hello. What's this?" Sonata looked over the letters, and opened the one addressed to her.
"Dear Miss Sonata Dusk," she began. "We are please to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find an enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins September 1st and we await your owl no later than July 31st."
Adagio opened the other two, and after reading them said, "They say the same thing, except with our names. Is this the school that snake was talking about?"
"Perhaps," Aria replied. "But one problem. We don't have any owls."
As if by magic (and it probably was), two more owls flew through the open window, one holding another letter in it's beak. Sonata took them and opened it.
"Dear Misses Dusk, Dazzle, and Blaze. We hope to meet you in Diagon Alley tomorrow to assist in collecting the books. Please meet us outside Gringots at 9:00."
"What's Gringots?" Aria asked.
"Wizard's bank," came the reply from the door, and they saw the man had come up with a huge tray of food.
So, after a long meal and replying to their letters with the owls, they managed to get every single detail from the man, who's name was also Tom, about the wizarding world. They also learned that they had a lot of money. The bag the snake had given them was full of it, and he said that they could easily buy all the supplies they needed for Hogwarts and then be able to buy a Nimbus 2000 each, and still be able to buy London, the entire school of Hogwarts, and a lifetime supply of ice cream, but Sonata figured he might be exaggerating.... a bit.
"Maybe he's going mad under out spell?" she whispered. Aria shrugged.
Then, he bid them goodnight and left, and the Dazzlings collapsed back on the beds.
"Hey, we just did something amazing!" Sonata exclaimed, suddenly sitting up.
"What?" yawned Aria quietly.
"Spent one whole day without arguing."

~*~*~~*~*~

The next day, the Dazzlings woke up early. After and good meal from Tom (who was still under their spell), they got him to take them to Diagon Alley.
"It's still early," Adagio said. "so before we meet the teachers, let's get ourselves some things off the list. First, we need books. Where's that book store that guy talked about?"
"Flourish and Blotts," said Sonata in a mock British accent. "Right there."
Aria groaned. "Now, what do we need there?" she asked. Adagio went back over the list.
"The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble,
" she read. "and we need one copy for each of us."
"Won't we run out of money?" Sonata asked worriedly.
"No, we have pleanty. Even if he was exaggerating, we must have enough for at least our supplies. And we always know how to get some more," Adagio replied, an evil grin spreading on her face.
They walked into Flourish and Blotts and started looking through the books. Suddenly a man walked over.
"Here," he handed Adagio a basket. "It's bigger in the inside than out!"
It was true. They could put as many books in it as they wanted, and it wouldn't weigh more than a feather and wouldn't overflow.
"Ooh! Struggles with Muggles: a Muggle-Born guide to magic-opposing family members by Muddi Bluds," Sonata said, reading a novel set on a shelf. "What's a Muggleborn?"
"Dunno," Aria replied, picking up a copy of Magical Earthquakes by Shakan Irth.
Adagio was surfing through the Dark arts section when she found a book that caught her eye.
"Silencing Sirens by S.S.B. I wonder how accurate this is."
She picked up the book, and put it on her basket.
When she walked back into the main area to grab her school books, she saw Sonata and Aria each engrossed in a different book. Sonata was reading He Who Must Not Be Named by Elddir Olovram, and Aria was reading The Legend of the Chamber of Secrets by Bessy Liske.
"Hey Adagio! I found this great book about someone called Voldemort! He sounds awesome! Can we buy it? Also, there was this wimp kid who stopped him... And I'm going to get the book about him, called The Boy Who Lived, by Harriet Parker, just to throw it out the window!" Sonata exclaimed, putting two books in Adagio's basket. Aria grabbed her book and put it in there also before they finished their shopping and left.
"It's time to meet the teachers," Aria said, checking a nearby clock. "Let's go. Is that them?" she pointed to a group of five people, all taking quietly. One was extremely tall.
"Oh, are you our newest students?" asked an older man. "I am Albus Dumbledore. This is Professor McGonagall, Professor Snape, Professor Trelawney, and Hagrid."
"Good 'ay!" said the tallest man. Suddenly, one of the teachers, Trelawney, burst into hysterical sobs, crumbling to the floor.
"Oh! You poor souls! I mustn't speak of the horrific fate that awaits you! Horrible! I am so sorry!" she wailed.
"What?" Aria looked at the bawling professor curiously.
"Don't worry. She always says a student is going to die, and they never do," Professor McGonagall reassured them. Aria raised an eyebrow, but shrugged it off.
"So, you wanted to see us?" Adagio asked, and Dumbledore stepped forward.
"We wanted to make sure you three had proper supplies for this year, and a ticket for the Hogwarts Exspress," he said.
"Oh, we're buying supplies, but no ticket."
"Here, then." Dumbledore conjured three tickets and gave one to each. "Now, thank you for meeting with us. We must be off."
And with a flash all five were gone.

~*~*~~*~*~

Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, Minerva McGonagall, Rubius Hagrid, and Sybil Trelawny were sitting at a table in McGonagall's office at Hogwarts. They five were discussing the students they had met that morning.
"I do not think we made the right decision," Snape said. "They are dangerous."
"We haven't even given them a chance!" McGonagall replied.
"Well, you-know-who could be after 'em, eh?" Hagrid suggested.
"Possibly," Snape started. "But still, they're dangerous. Albus, what do you think?"
"They do indeed possess powerful dark magic and are potentially dangerous, but Hagrid is right. We would be in terrible danger if those three were lured to the Dark Side. We mustn't let that happened.
Snape frowned. "Fine," he muttered, getting up. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." And he left.

~*~*~~*~*~

"Sister! Sister!" Princess Luna walked into her sister's bedroom. "I received a message from my friend, the professor at that school-"
"Yes, he is my friend as well," Luna's sister, Celestia said, looking at her younger sibling. "Continue."
"He says he believes the sirens are three students he met earlier, but doesn't know for sure. Shall we go and stop them once and for all?" Luna asked, but Celestia shook her head.
"We must send Twilight and her friends," Celestia said. "They are out best bet."
"If you say so, sister. Shall I contact him? Tell him who's coming?"
"Yes. Tell him 10 special ponies are coming his way."
"10?"
"Yes, 10."
Luna trotted off to her bedroom to contact her friend.

Author's note:
Hello! So... What do you think? This is officially 200+ words longer, so......
Anywho, I've decided I won't publish the next chapter unless I get at least two reviews. Also, I would LOVE some pairing ideas! And if you have any Harry Potter/MLP OCs of yours that you would like to come into the story, you're welcome to!
-Sabine
oceanmando

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanmando » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:38 pm

(Bump)
......Image
. Image
There comes a moment
in all of our lives
when we stop wondering
and begin to believe

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
oceanmando

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanmando » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:39 pm

So, apearently someone dislikes this. I would like to know who, 'caus I need to know why so I can change it. Are the characters wrecked? To slow of chapters? Do I need more people? Pleas give input!
......Image
. Image
There comes a moment
in all of our lives
when we stop wondering
and begin to believe

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
oceanmando