»This isn't a Diary, it's a Donut!«

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

»This isn't a Diary, it's a Donut!«

Postby Polar Kitten » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Untitled Document
Click to rename this document.
[Click]
Type the new document name into the space below.

Donut
Tuesday, January 13, 3:21 PM

This is not a diary. My sister has one, but it is neon pink with glitter, sequins, and oversized pom-poms. I am typing on my laptop right now, so I don't have to go and buy one. This is actually a donut. Not a diary, but a donut.

If you're reading this, you might as well try to get to know me.
I'm Crystal Flutterton. I am 14 years old, female, and I am a Capricorn. My hobbies include sketching, singing, writing songs, and taking care of animals. I have two parents, an older sister, a cat, three budgies, and a snow leopard.

So... yeah. In case you were wondering what my family looked like, here they are:
This is Mom. She is the reason our household works. She washes the dishes, does the laundry, makes almost all our meals, shops for the family, ect. Without her, our house would fall apart within seconds.
This is a selfie taken by my sis, Kate. She is a year older than me, but she acts like she is 10 years older. She's pretty bossy and she thinks that the only thing that matters is herself. She is nice to me sometimes, though.
Here's my dad. He's into sports, cars, sports cars, and all that kind of stuff.

This is my cat, Smokey. She is two years old. We adopted her from the shelter when she was a month old, and she was 110% cute. If you looked for cute in the dictionary, she would be in the definition. If you searched for cute on the internet,you would see her adorable face and then your computer would freeze, so that you can never stop staring at her.

I said that I had three budgies. Budgie is short for Budgerigar, which is a type of bird. Two of mine are blue, gray, and white, but one of them is green and yellow. I have no good pictures of them, but there are a couple pictures of budgies in this Wikipedia article:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budgerigar

Here is Snowflake, my snow leopard. I know that it's not normal to have a snow leopard as a pet, but I can explain that later.

That's all I have to say for now, so I guess I'll just...

File
[Click]
Save As
[Click]
Ok
[Click]
Little X Button on the top corner of the screen
[Click]
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
female ○ writer ○ hoot owl ○ star wars fan ○ whovian ○ nerd ○ artist ○ part-time raptor trainer ○ isfj
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n
woodswafflescream puffsshort writing piecestradesarttumblr
Hi! I'm Polar Kitten. I used to be nyancat583. You can call me Polar, PK, or Polar Kitten. It doesn't really matter to me!

Happy Summer!
(for those of you in the northern hemisphere)

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

I was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a timelord, a tribute in the Games, a Dauntless soldier, a runner in the Maze, and a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed. I visited Jurassic World survived the Time War. I am unstoppable.
Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

»Information/Updates«

Postby Polar Kitten » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Information/Updates

1/13/15
[Stickied]
Want your CS pet to be in the story? Just fill out this form!
Code: Select all
[color=#0040FF]Pet Image:[/color]
Image goes here
[color=#0040FF]Name:[/color] Answer goes here
[color=#0040FF]Personality/Brief Bio:[/color] Answer goes here
[color=#0040FF]Important Family/Friends/Crushes: [/color](I may or may not include them in the story) Answer goes here
[color=#0040FF]Other:[/color] (Favorite color, nicknames, what you think of the story, ect.) Answer goes here

Good Form:
Pet Image:
Name: Crystal
Personality/Brief Bio: Cheerful, Sometimes shy, Friendly
Important Family/Friends/Crushes: Parents, older sister, pet cat, 3 pet budgies, pet snow leopard
Other: Bullies at school call her "Rock" (Since a crystal is a rock/mineral) but her friends cal her "Chris."

Bad Form: (If you don't know what is wrong with this form, don't bother joining.)
Pet Image:
Image goes hereImage
Name: 2011 Cloud Dog
Personality/Brief Bio: He has no history. DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Important Family/Friends/Crushes: He haz liek a bazillion friends who liek him alot and they hav sleepoverz togethr and its liek soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun.
Other: NOTHING!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD X3 X)

1/14/15
[Stickied]
Here are some other diaries that you might like! (I chose these because I think they are similar to mine)
~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ by SnowflakeStar
This is a Rattlesnake, Not a Diary! by .:The Mangle:.
This is NOT a diary. It's a Lucky Horshoe! by TheFabulousHorse
This is a log (dog diary thing) by Greenthe Wolf
THIS IS JOT A DIARY. ITS A POTATO by Coolpaw5

1/13/15
Hey everyone! I've decided to add another story to the "Waffle Diaries" to make this the "Breakfast Diaries!" You don't need to read the waffle first in order to understand this, but I strongly suggest that you do.
Link to the Waffle
Last edited by Polar Kitten on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
female ○ writer ○ hoot owl ○ star wars fan ○ whovian ○ nerd ○ artist ○ part-time raptor trainer ○ isfj
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n
Hi! I'm Polar Kitten. I used to be nyancat583. You can call me Polar, PK, or Polar Kitten. It doesn't really matter to me!

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

I was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a timelord, a tribute in the Games, a Dauntless soldier, a runner in the Maze, and a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed. I visited Jurassic World survived the Time War. I am unstoppable.
Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: »This isn't a Diary, it's a Donut!«

Postby Polar Kitten » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Res for table of contents
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

»Character Information«

Postby Polar Kitten » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Character Information
Here is where I will store the characters. Click the character's name to see the post when they were introduced/the post with their form.

Key:
Name #color code
Minor Character• Major Character••

Crystal•• #8040FF
Mom• #no color
Dad• #no color
Kate• #no color
Smokey• #no color
The Budgies• #no color
Snowflake• #no color
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polar Kitten » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:06 am

Reserve- just in case!
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm not exactly... normal.

Postby Polar Kitten » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:29 pm

Donut
Saturday, January 17, 9:57 PM

Well, I hate to break it to you, but I'm not exactly... normal.

Youre probably thinking "Of course she's not normal. She has wings and an pet snow leopard!"
Well, that's true, but there are even stranger things about me than that. You see, I am a time traveler. And I'm proud of it. I belong to an organization known as "Warp" that collects information about our past and future.

I joined three years ago, and my first mission was to the north pole, but in 1581. It turns out, snow leopards used to live there. One night, I was taking notes about weather patterns when one of them found its way into my tent. She was rummaging through my food and cooking supplies, and she spilled flour onto my sleeping bag. When I went inside, she put her tail between her legs as if trying to apologize for the mess. I stroked her fur and decided to keep her. She had a snowflake shaped spot on her pelt, and that's how she got her name.
My laptop is on low battery. I think I'll hit save and call it a night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Warp? Time travel? Sound familiar? Well, if it does, you've proboble read the Waffle diary. If you haven't, you can read more about Warp and it's members in the "Time Warp" section. Link
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Marking
beebo | he/they | canadian | single
flower mom | the light of my life
signature is a wip | mascot
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Where are the Budgies?

Postby Polar Kitten » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Donut: Where are the Budgies?
Sunday, January 18, 1:42 PM

They're gone. The budgies are gone. They were there an hour ago, but they're gone.
They usually sit on their perches or fly around the house, but I can't find them now. I looked everywhere! The windows are closed, Snowflake and Smokey are still hungry (which means they didn't have any birds for snack) and they didn't leave any clues to where they went.

»»One Hour Later««

There they are! They found their way into the air vents, since it was warm inside. Smokey helped me find them. At first I thought she was crazy, since she walked in circles under the vent, but then I realized that the budgies were inside.

I don't think I told you about them.

Skye
Skye is a female budgie with blue, white, and gray feathers. She is the oldest one.

Spinner
Spinner is also blue, white, and gray, but he is male. He is mates with Mango. Spinner zooms around the house a lot, and he knocks down lots of my decorations, knick knacks, ext.

Mango
Mango is female, and is various shades of green and yellow. She got her name because she looks like an under ripe mango, but with feathers. She and Spinner are mates, and they have six eggs.

These three haven't been on any time travel missions with me yet, but as soon as the eggs hatch and grow up, maybe I can take them with me.

Uh oh. Spinner is up to no good again, so I have to go now. Bye!
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n

Happy Summer!

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 pm

I am now hungry for donuts. :3 Mark.
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <sandfeather> » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:47 am

Pet Image:
Pet's name: Candy (adopted)
Name: Candy
Personality/Brief Bio: Candy was adopted by a dog family, but he dous not seem to notice. He is treated like everyone else. He can not speak the way dogs do, but he sure thinks he can. He is super playful, fun and stubborn. He loves going around the naborhood to see if he can play.
Important Family/Friends/Crushes: This whole family- http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... id=3741217
Other: (Can candy be freinds with her snow leapord if thats ok?) Your story is amazing! I love how you organzed it! I can not wait for more!
<sandfeather>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me