This is not a diary. It's a glowstick

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What should there be more of?

PARTIEZ
5%
Randomness
5%
Romancez <3
27%
DRAMA :o
18%
Mystery
No votes
Mom has another baby
9%
Prince goes missing
No votes
A horde of lovers follows Cloe around everywhere
18%
Cloe gets another pet?
18%
Other (PM me!)
No votes

Total votes : 22

This is not a diary. It's a glowstick

Postby debris » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:23 am

I'm Cloe, and this is my journal. I'm not going to try to disguise what it is; It's a journal. Period.

First off is people who aren't my relatives.
That's Paige up there; the most annoying five-year-old in babysitting history.
That's Jake <3
That's Jake's twin brother, Jet.
That's Jake and Jet's older sister, Madeline
That's my best friend ever, Strawberry. She likes cosplaying

On to family members!

That's my mom, the awesomest mom in history
That's Prince, my annoying little brother
That's my dad, he's also awesome except for when he's not awesome.
My pet, Double Stuf Oreo. Double Stuf or Oreo for short.
Okay, now that we're done with introductions, on to the journal! I'll introduce new aminals as they come in. (Yes, I did say aminals.)

I'll just write in black, my speech will be pink
Mom's speech will be teal-ish
Dad's will be blue
Prince will be green
Strawberry will be red. Like a strawberry.
Madeline will be purple.
Jake (<3) will be orange
Jet will be yellow
Paige will be dark blue
Double Stuf will be this nice lime green, since obviously that's her favorite color.
Is not. Nobody asked your opinion, deal with it and get out of my journal.

Hey Cloe, whatcha writin' in? Nothing. Cloe, hai! *makes cute face without knowing it* *le blush until I'm beet red* Hi Jake... *insert the love eyes here* Hay. Soooo, I was wondering? Could you ask Jet who he likes next time we play truth or dare? I wanna know who it is. YESSSS ANYTHING FOR YOU MY PRECIO-- oh um *cough cough* I mean, yeah, sure, okay. :? Uh, okay. By the way, I'm not going to be at school tomorrow, I won a free trip to Aqua Fun Land with me and my siblings, no parents required! I can bring one extra dog, and I'm probably bringing Mason.Ahem, lovebirds, we're going to be late if you don't stop jabbering. Ugh okay. Nothing eventful happened after that, except we were served cardboard pizza and chocolate milk that actually tasted okay at lunch. The nerds, outcasts, and emos were at different tables than us, far far away. The jocks were sitting at a table closer to us populars, probably so we can flirt with each other. I don't understand Sara either, even though I'm a popular. That's Sara over there.Image
Anyways, all we did was talk about which jock was cutest, of course I said Jake, Jake the jock, hehe <3 Sara said Mason was the cutest. Image I'm glad my brother's still in preschool, or else he'd be making fun of us. We have a really big age difference. Anyways, Lunch is over, so I have to go. Bye journal~

Code: Select all
[center]If you want your CS pet to be in this book, just fill out this form!
Image/link:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Group:
Pet's favorite song: (Don't have to, but it'd be nice if you did)
Other? [/center]

((I know short first post but I have to go to church!))
Last edited by debris on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:01 am, edited 11 times in total.
i'm inactive on here. msg me on lioden if u really need 2 talk or whatever
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Journal of Cloe

Postby debris » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:17 am

Oh gosh sorry I forgot about this! New entry coming right nowwww
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:12 am

Haiiii~ Newzzz. Sara and Mason are dating, and me and Jake are dating too <3 also I got another pet! His name is Whitey and he's a rattie Image

Whitey and Double Stuf seem to be getting off to a good start. DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF YOU FILTHY THING!! Whitey's color shall be brown I CAN TOUCH WHATEVER I WANT NOOOOO MY NEW COLLAR :''C STAHP ITTT WE WON'T LISTEN TO YOU :p *shuts the cage door on them* Ha! Now your stuck together. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gasps for breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *another gasp* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *dissolves into panting and gasping for breath* Bai ratties! I'm off to chuck e cheese's WITHOUT YOUU

At chuck e cheese's

Machine: YOU WON A THOUSAND TICKETS CONGRATULATIONS WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! ... really? What? Did I add too many O's?Nevermind... Oh okay. Do you wanna play this game? It's called "The claw". It's filled with tickets and you steer the claw to grab tickets. It's just like "the animal claw" over there where you get a stuffed animal! Uh no thanks Cloe.

AT THE PRIZE COUNTER

I want fourteen of that, nine of this, and six of that. Oh, and I want that twenty-pound white chocolate bar. Lady: Uh, let's see, fourteen teddy bears, seven pink and seven blue, nine lipsticks, two red, three pink, and four mystery... six jumbo lollipops the size of your head... and this *grunt* really heavy bar of chocolate? Yup. Lady: okay. Here ya go. Can I have a bag? Lady: Yeah, you obviously need one. *hands bag* Here. Ok thanks. *walks to house carrying a forty-pound bag* Hai mom! Were you at chuck e cheese's again? Yeah. Did you bring me pizza? *hands her pizza and a teddy bear* Much better, thanks. As I headed up to my room, I heard an odd noise... as I opened the door, I saw IT. IT was Whitey and Double Stuf demolishing each other, and my room. STOP IT!! DOUBLE STUF. WHITEY. BAD RATTIES. >:( I grabbed Double Stuf and put her in the corner, and then grabbed Whitey and put him in the other corner. Now you two just sit there and wallow in your own badness and blood. Whitey had a long scratch down his flank, and Double Stuf had a cut above her eye and there was a nick out of her ear. Bad rats. Bad.

And so I had to buy two separate cages so that the worst they could do was fling insults at each other. Annnnd it turns out Whitey's allergic to peanuts so I have to buy him different food too. Now Whitey and Double Stuf are pretty cool with each other. *violent growling and screaming rat cuss words* You CAT! *gasping and fainting* Language! ...Why is the word cat a cuss word? *gasping and fainting* Language! I guess since some cats eat rats they've appointed it a cuss word? That makes no sense. I have a few friends who are cats, and they don't eat rats... at least not that I know of. I hope they don't eat rats. Rats taste horrible. *loud knocking on door* Oh that must be Lark! She's one of my other friends.Hellooooooooo?
Image That's Lark right dere.
*lock picking noise* Lark!! That's the fourth time this month!You never answer the door fast enough, so I help you along a bit to be nice. Yeah, but you COULD just use the key that's under the doormat! Oops. Did I just shout that?Yup. I can sleep over tonight, if any burglars come I won't wake you, but you might find a couple burglars knocked out on your floor tomorrow... YAY OKAY Eep ears!! Haiii let's have a group sleepover! ;D UMG HOW DID YOU GET IN STRAWBERRY ...Remember? I picked the lock. AND YOU LEFT THE DOOR OPEN?! Uh yeah... GUYSSS I brought pajamas so lets just start the group sleepover naow! YAY YUS first lets sit in my room and be paranoid about burglarsss OKAY YAY SUREE

Okay, shall we panic now? I'll start. AAAAAAAHHHH IMMA DIEEE I BLURTED OUT LOUDLY THAT THE SPARE KEY WAS UNDER THE DOORMAT AAAAAAH You just blurted it out louder, but eh. AAAAAAAAAAAAH IMMA DIE TOO CAUSE CLOE SHOUTS PERSONAL INFORMATION TOO LOUDLY AHHHH ME TOO AHHHHHHHHHHH ok I'm done wanna eat the whole tub of ice cream? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Ok! *gets out tub of ice cream* Lets eat right out of the container and drink milk right outta the carton YAY!! YAY!! *grabs milk and drinks* glugglugglug OK MY TURN TO DRINK OUTTA THE CARTON *grabs* glug. Hey Lark want some? *leans backwards* With your saliva on it?! No!! Lark hates eating/drinking after other dogs, she says it carries germs :? What are germs. Obviously they only exist in her mind, I've never seen a germ in my life. I mean, it's not like they're so tiny you can't see 'em or anything. That'd be weird. Whatcha doing up there, girls? My mom is a supermom... we didn't even tell her about the sleepover! Drinking milk staight out of the carton and eating ice cream right out of the tub! Oh, okay! My mom is cool. Hi sissy hi Stawbewwy hi Lawk! *sighing because he just partially ruined my sleepover* Hi, Prince... Isn't he cute? yeah! ...Sure... cute.
Ok bye sissy!Phew. Now lets get Whitey and Double Stuf out! WHAT IS IT NOW *muttering* Cat. Stahp. I'm going to let you two out now. First Strawberry and Lark each get to hold a rattie, then me and Strawberry. I CALL HOLDING DOUBLE STUF Okay, I'll take... the other one. My name is Whitey. Sure, yeah. *le bite* AACK BAD BAD RAT THAT HURT YOU KILLED ME I'M GONNA BLEED TO DEATH D':

I have to go show Lark where the Band-Aids are. Bai, journal~
Last edited by debris on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi again! Cloe here, and I have good news and bad. Image That's Flame <3 He'll be BOLD since he has such a bold personality <3 Sara was gonna put him in Nerds before he caught everyone's eye and so he's a Jock now. Also BAD NEWZ
I broke up with Jake nuuuu ;A;
But Flame is hot and I'm sure he'll love meh as soon as he sees me : P OOH OOH HERE HE COMES NOW

;D Hai hottie ~Me Hi? ~Flame You're hot like a flame. ...Okay? *walks away* ~Flame He likes me. ~ Me Hai Cloe! Did you see the new jock, Flame? He's h-- ~Strawberry Yes, hot like a flame. *growling* ... Why are you growling? Only wild, untamed dogs growl. ~Strawberry Well MAYBE you aren't the only one who thinks Flame is hot like a flame!! ~Me I hate you.~ Strawberry. *wild kicking and biting and screaming and pulling of fur and slapping* ~Both of us Owwwwwww~ Mostly me but a bit of Strawberry Hey where are the band-aids? ~Me Third cupboard in the nurse's office. ~Strawberry
After the nurse's office is above. We ran out of band-aids. Oops. Anddddd Flame came right after the nurse's office. ...Why are you bleeding and should I call a nurse? NO don't call a nurse!! ~Both of us Okay. ~Flame Uh so we cool again? ~Me Sure. ~Strawberry

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Later, at home

I flung my bag on the couch. Hai mom. ~Me Hi. Hey, when you get upstairs to your room, I want you to clean your room. ~Mom Whaaaa? What does this word, 'clean' mean? Please, do explain. ~Me -.- Clean. Not messy. Tidy. The opposite of dirty. ~ Mom Hmmm... I will try to make my room something that resembles clean. ~Me
Image My room's pretty clean already, right, journal? I don't care what you say, it's clean. When my mom came up to check on me, I was on my laptop, on Chicken smoothie.

*yummystrawberry01 has joined the conversation* Yummystrawberry01: hai cloe
Cloeisawesome290: hi strawberry
Yummystrawberry01: hai so wuts up
Cloeisawesome290: im waiting 4 jake 2 come over hes taking me 2 ice cream ville
Yummystrawberry01: omg hes going on a date wit u?
Cloeisawesome290: ya i gtg my mom is using the death glare

Cloeisawesome290 has left the conversation.

I got impatient after Jake was five minutes late, so I walked there myself. In the window, I saw the worst thing in the world. JAKE WAS SITTING THERE WITH ANOTHER GIRL.Image There was someone else, too, but I didn't bother to look, as I blindly ran back to my house, tears streaming down my face. I buried my face in my pillow, sobbing. *knock knock knock knock knock* Sissy? Please, I know you're in there. People're asking where you've been. They say knock on your door, and I'm trying to, I'm right out here for you, just let me in!~ Prince He knows that whole song by heart. Image*Opens door* Why you cwying, Sissy? ~Prince *sniffling* Jake's cheating on me. ~Me Oh. Okay. Do you wanna cookie? *hands me a cookie* ~Prince *eats cookie while still sobbing and spraying crumbs everywhere* ~Me And then Prince left and Strawberry came. Go away. ~Me Um why are you sad and why do you have a cookie. ~Strawberry Jake's cheating on me. ~Me *turns and walks out* I'm going to buy ice cream from Wal-Mart. Be back in twenty minutes. ~Strawberry

Have to go, journal, bye!
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NOOOOO!!

Postby debris » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:29 am

HI AGAIN. I have bad news. Awful, bad, horrible, unpleasant, disagreeable, unwelcome, grievous, terrible, atrocious, sad, unacceptable, dissatisfactory news. I'M NO LONGER POPULAR. All because of this adorable yet rude fifth grader!! Image
She will be this ugly bad color. Her name is Sapphire. AND SHE'S ONLY A FIFTH GRADER. DID I MENTION THAT YET. What's that you say? No! No, I'm not slowly going insane! RIGHT, STEVE?! *insane grinning* What? Steve! You know, the guy that's right next to me? I'll show you. Image
YOU AREN'T LOOKING HARD ENOUGH. *twitching and grinning widely, obviously going insane*
Wellllllllll, while you're still convinced I'm a little sane still, I'll show you what happened! *more twitching*

Hai! I'm adorable, and I'm in fifth grade, but I'm in middle school because the principal said I was burning his eyes with my cuteness! <3 ~Sapphire Yeah. She actually said a heart.
Ahhhhh you're soooooooo cute!! What's your name, sweets? ~Sara
Her name is Sapphire. *squeeing at the cuteness* ~Me
Yep! c: I'm Sapphire! I'm assuming I'm automatically popular? ~Sapphire
Awe, of course darlin', but we'll have to shove away one of the other populars to make room for your cuteness! Hmmm, Cloe was one of the weirdest populars. Let's dump her. ~Sara
*eyetwitch and maniacal laughing* All right!! But someday, I'll be backkkkkkkkk *creepily disappears* ~Me
O.o That was scary. ~Sapphire

AND SO I'M STILL PERFECTLY SANE! ISN'T THAT NICE?! *creepy wide grin*
*runs around screaming* I AM PERFECTLY SANE! LOOK EVERYONE I'M EXTREMELY SANE! SEE?!?! I AM SANEEEEEE YIPPEEEEEEEE!! ~Me
Back away slowly... ~Strawberry
*backing away slowly while muttering about insanity* ...She finally cracked. ~Lark
WHAT WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT CRACKING ARE THERE EGGS ARE THERE SCRAMBLED EGGS?! GIMME GIMME GIMME!! OH ARE THERE COOKIES?! *maniacal laughing and grinning from ear to ear* ~Me
*dialing some three-number phone number* Hello? 911? I'm pretty sure my friend Cloe went insane, send help. ~Lark
*rolling around on the floor laughing at nothing* Oh Steve, that was the best joke EVER!! Tell me another! Who's there? Owl who? OH THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVED ITTTImage
Hello, what seems to be the trouble? ~Hot police dude who looks way young to be a police
My friend went insane. ~Lark
Insane? Let me handle this. *bending down so he's on my level, speaking slowly* Hello. I'm Officer Nelson. What is your name? ~Nelson
OH MY GAWSH YOU'RE HOT HOTTER THAN FLAME OH MY GAWSH EEP *fainting* ~Me

I woke up in a hospital room. Everything was all fuzzy and blurry, and my eyes finally focused to see Hot police dude-- I mean Nelson.
Are you feeling all right? ~Nelson
*woozily* Yup. I'm fine, I'll be going now. *stands up and immediately does a faceplant* Um, I meant to do that. ~Me
*stifling a laugh and helping me up* Are you okay? ~Nelson
Um yeah I'm fine. I'm so embarrassed Imma die :oops: ~Me
What was that? I didn't quite catch that. ~Nelson
Oh um I was just saying how nice it was of you to help me up? ~ Totally awkward me
Oh, okay. ~Nelson
CLOEEEE YOU'RE OKAY!! *tackle hugs* Waaaiiiit are you sane again? ~Strawberry
Ooooof! And yes, I'm sane now. ~Me.
We're going to have to keep you here for a night or two. Just to make sure there aren't any side effects from that medicine we gave you to make you sane again. ~Nelson
Waaaiiit what kind of side effects? ~Me
Oh, nothing really. All that will happen is you'll spaz out and when you're done spazzing out you'll pass out for a couple days and when you wake up you'll be a were-cat. So I'm here to watch you while you sleep and stalk you creepily until the week time period is up. After a week I can stop stalking you. ~Nelson
O.o That's creepy, but if it keeps me from transforming into a were-cat, okay. ~Me
All right. I'll be watching you from this claw-proof, gun-proof, blood-proof window. ~Nelson
WAIT! WHY WOULD IT HAVE TO BE BLOOD-PROOF?! ~Me
Uhhh... sometimes when you're transforming into a cat it gets a bit messy. ~Nelson
N-Not dead-messy, right? Just stabbed-myself-with-a-needle-and-am-screaming kind of messy? ~ Me
Um, sure. *probably wondering why I'd scream if I poked myself with a needle* ~Nelson
And that's how I met Nelson. <3 Still hotter than Flame.
Quit writing in that. I'm going behind the blood-proof gun-proof claw-proof window with da hottie. Cya sucker! ~Strawberry
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gasping for breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *more gasping* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gasp gasp gasp*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *gasping* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *more gasping* EEEEEEEEEESSSSS! Sooo this sucks. And now I'm being observed by Strawberry, Nelson, oh and that dude with a tranquilizer gun. WAIT WHAT *gets shot with tranquilizer gun* Well that was ru-- zzzzzzzzzzz ~Me

Well bye I guess.
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:43 pm

An example of a correct form!

If you want your CS pet to be in this book, just fill out this form!
Username: Lilykit
Name: Hallow's Eve
Personality: Dark, grim, gloomy, depressing, willing to kill at the drop of a hat
Group: Emo
Pet's favorite song: Monster by Imagine Dragons
Other?
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ok this is a Glow stick now

Postby debris » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:26 am

Hi~ I'm awake in the night, writing in you and being stalked by Nelson. He said I could go back to school, but he'll be tailing me like one of those cool undercover detectives. So here's what happened today. I'm an outcast, and the only one. Sara's been sorting new students, since this week is "new students come flocking though the door" week.

SORTING CEREMONY

*bored tone of voice* Name and interests? ~Sara
HI I'M COCA COLA YOU CAN CALL ME COKE I LIKE CHOCOLATE, CAKE, CHOCOLATE CAKE, DRINKING THOSE LITTLE CREAMER CUPS, BUNNIES, READING, ANIMALS AND ICE CREAM AND-- ~Coke
STOP. Outcasts, you get to be the hyper one. ~Sara
OKAY! HI I'M COCA CO-- ~Coke
I know! I heard. Wanna be buddiez? ~Me
YAYYYY YEAH ~Coke
...I require a friend tithe. Gimme some of all of your white chocolate. ~Me
Oh and here's a piccy of Coke
*runs away flailing* NO. MINE, MY WHITE CHOCOLATE!!! *leaps over a fence and runs to a limo* DRIVE! *yelling at driver and driver actually drives* ~Coke
*jaw drops* Whaaaaaaaa?? She's weird, but fun. ~Me
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT MEEE? *creepy stalker voice* ~Strawberry
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HELP ~Me
trololol that was so funny! ~Strawberry
:evil: Gr. *walks away* ~Me
Hi Cloe! Um, so I was wondering, would you like to go to the winter dance with me? ~Flame I forgot to tell you, there's a winter dance soon.
YESSSSSSSSSS *cough* I mean, yeah, sure. ~Me
*comes up behind me* Hi Cloe. Uh, would you come to the dance with me? *blushing* ~Jake
After you went to ice cream land with that other girl?! No! ~Me
That was Molly, my cousin! And didn't you see another dog? ~Jake
Well, yeah. Who was that? ~Me
My baby cousin. She turned two yesterday. ~Jake
Prove it. ~Me
Okay. *shouts* Hey Molly! Bring Lulu over for a second! ~Jake
What a cute baby, I guess you were right. But now who do I go to the dance with? :o ~Me
DUN DUN DUUUUUN!! ~Strawberry
Hi Jake, hi Cloe! Hi Strawberry, hi Coke! I'm here to kidnap you, please don't yell. it hurts my ears. Will you get in the bag please? I can't put you in, I'm not strong enough. Not you, Flame. I only need four new ones. ~ ???
Oh, okay! But... how are you strong enough to tow us anywhere? *climbing into bag* ~Me
I'm not. My partner is the one doing the lifting.
Okay hold on, I need to take a picture of you. ~Me
I'm Brutus. I'm all muscly and stuff. ~ Brutus I guess
I'm agent 2034, and Agent 1261 KNOWS he's not supposed to reveal his identity. Please get in the bag. ~ 2034
Okay... *climbing in bag* ~Jake
Uhm okay but if you're trying to kill us I know MARTIAL-- oh look there's tacos in here!! TACOZ ~Strawberry
TACOS WHERE WHERE WHERE?? *dives in headfirst* Oh! There ARE tacos in here! *noms on* Now there's no tacos. ~Coke
*ties off bag* Surprisingly easy. *grunts as he picks the bag up* Go on a diet, all of you! ~ Brutus
NO! TACOS AND CAKE ARE AWESOME AND YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM AWAY FROM US ~Me
Ugh. Shut up. ~Brutus
Okay. HEY DID YOU SEE THE NEW MOVIE YET STRAWBERRY?! *whispers* act like you know what i'm talking about ~Me
*whispers back* Okay ~Strawberry
And so we derped on the way, and finally we arrived, FINALLY!
Before we start, I have to listen to this song on my phone to get motivated, 'kay? ~Brutus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh4F3j6EZT0
OOH ARE YOU HERE TO TELL US WE'RE IN SOME KIND OF SECRET ORGANIZATION? ~Me
Shhh! This is the best part! Don't you dare turn your back on me I'll attack without a warning siiiiign, terror lurks in the night. I've got nine lives, I've done grim acts, no remorse should I feel guilty if I adore these warped o-- ~Brutus
This is boring and you're the only one who knows the words!! Gimme that. *snatches phone and types in something I can't see* This is the end... hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move and then hear my heart burst agaaaaiiin, for this is the end. I've drowned and dreamed this mooooment, so overdue I owe them swept away I'm stoooleeeeen, let the sky fall, when I crumbles, we will stand tall and face it a-- ~Strawberry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jAdwsINfpU
Okay my turn! *types in something I can't see* NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYA-- ~Coke
STAHP IT BE MY TURN NAOW!! *snatches* I would react badly to the slightest hint of hesitance, he'd bend awkwardly to suit my mood no word from his defense, I'd cry knowing how my tears felt like acid burning through his skin, pushed every little button but the right one that would let in. Now heeee's afr-- ~Me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FTU84vJYD4
STOP IT'S MY FONE ~ Brutus
Sor-reee. ~ Strawberry
Now hush while I get Starlight to come so I can get this over with. I never liked hurting people anyways... she comes on nice, but she's violent. I come on violent, but I'm a gentle giant... ~Brutus He was just kinda talking to himself after that, and I guess agent something-or-other is Starlight?
Okay. I'm here to mark you. After you've been marked, you'll be forced to be our slaves. We are a gang, disguised as an agency, one of those really cool agencies like S.H.I.E.L.D! But we're a gang. Brutus gets us more new slaves, and I go with him. Once a slave's completely loyal and has been in the gang for about four years, they are promoted to Very Hated Gang Member. After another two years, you're a Slightly Hated Gang Member. After one more year you're an Okay Gang Member, and one year after that you're an Elite Member. Swag. >:D Guess which one I am! Elite, thanks for asking. Now who wants to be violently marked first? ~Starlight
NOT IT!! *flails and runs and hides behind Brutus*
UHM NOT IT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR SOMEBODY TO RESCUE OUR SORRY BUTTS ~Coke
AAAAH NOT IT I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW MARTIAL ARTS I WAS BLUFFING ~Strawberry
Did you forget I was here? *trollface* trololol. Now if you'll excuse me, Imma whop these gangsters' butts. Mkay? ~Jake
AHH I KNEW YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN A SECRET ORGANIZATION ~Coke
Um, actually I'm not. I used to be bullied and so I learned self-defense. ~Jake
Oh. How come I don't know self defense?! It'd look a lot cooler if I could save myself... ~Me
I can whop their butts!! Just, uh, not right now. I don't actually know how to beat them up ~Strawberry
Let me handle this. *macho face* Hey. I'm gonna kick your butts now. *stage-whispers* run while I'm distracting them!! ~Jake
There is nowhere to run to!! ~Me
Break a window! ~Strawberry
But that would be vandalism! ~Me
Who cares?! They're trying to "mark" us! Just throw something at it! Coke! Use your giant thick book you're reading... quietly?! Uh, just throw it at the window! ~Strawberry
*weeps over book* A-All right. *throws book at window and cringes when it hits* ~Coke
*throws a random blanket over the shards* GO! GO! GO!
GO, DOGS, GO! *climbing out window* ~Me
Annnnnd everyone climbed out the window and left them yelling about revenge. Well, not exactly.

*shrugs* Eh. We can always get more. ~Brutus
Yeah. ~Starlight

WAAAIIT
WHERE WAS NELSON WHILE THIS WAS GOING ON
DID HE GO TO THE DARK SIDE? DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!
Tune in next time for Part Two of: Ok this is a glow stick now!
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is not a diary. It's a glowstick

Postby mermaidva » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:55 am

I love it!!!!!!!!!! <3
mermaidva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:58 am

Aaah thank you so so much! <3 <3 <3
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:37 am

Hi again!! I'm spazzing out on the floor right now. ONCE UPON A TIME HAS A WINTER BREAK :cry:
And there's a new student who is sadly in the Outcasts group with meh. Ugh he's a weirdo, he looks like a duck with a monocle! And he plays with stuffies, what dude ever does that?! He also always has a cold and always carries around stickers. And he seems to like me. Like, ew.

Dog's shouldn't even like cats!!! It's... unnatural. ANYWHO. I'm Elsa in my Christmas play, since obviously a dance isn't enough... She's a dog in the movie, so the nerds found me a way to change into a dog for forty-eight hours YAY!! Here I am, looking like a dawg and also looking like Elsa. Image SADLY, Sara is Anna. Jet is Hans, and Flame is Kristoff or however you spell his name. The rest of the peoples are just random aminals from our school. Did you know thanbbbbbbbb hhhhhhhhhghghjjjjjvvvvvvvvvv

That's where I passed out on the keyboard up there ^

Um, Intermission. ~Double Stuf

*fuzzy voices I can't give a color to because they're so fuzzy* Told... get... see? Awake yet... no...eyes open! strap... sword

Mmfgrrrugleugle ~Me
SHE'S AWAKE GAG HER AND TIE HER UP ~???
The speaker ^
Go away, Mom! It's not time for school yet, and tell Prince to stop tying me up with that rope ~One fourth of the way awake me
...Wut? ~???
Are we completely sure she's awake and alive? ~??? #2 (cookie to anyone who recognizes that as the name of a song) ( : : )
The speaker #2 ^
Bleeyurgh. ~Me with a pounding headache
She sounds like a sea monster. ~???
You sound like that when you've just woken up too, Snowie. ~???
Don't call me that!! My name is Snow. Just Snow, not Snowie. ~Snowie I guess?
ASDFGHJKL WHERE AM I ~Me
You're at the *dramatic pause* Society Of and For Awesome kids. S.O.F.A for short, I couldn't figure out a way to add the K without it sounding weird. ~Snowie
I'm Glow. I'm eight years old, and Snowie's nine. We usually don't accept members after they've turned seven, but you got lucky! We heard you like pie. We always accept people who like pie. ~Glow
Derp. Is there any pie? ~Me
Yup. Black forest pie in the fridge. ~Snow
DIcrap ~Both
Play rock paper scissors. ~Snow
ROCK PAPER SCISSORS *we both do scissors* ~Me
Ugh. Rock, paper, scissors! *we both do rock* ~Glow
UGH!! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS *I roll rock and he rolls scissors* YESSSSSS MY PIE *runs to kitchen, flailing* ~Me
My pie... ;-; ~Glow
*comes back into the room nomming pie* Omnom hi nom nom nom mmmmm yummy ~Me
;A; WHY ~Glow
*whispers* Don't worry Glow I have more. ~Snowie
WHAT WHERE?! ~Me
Uhhh I said sky! Not pie, shy! I mean lie! Uh, I mean... ugh!! ~Snowie
*changing the subject* Hey, did you know Snowie's an inventor? ~Glow
OH REALLY THAT'S COOL is there any more pie? And can Jake and Flame join too? They like pie too, but not as much as I do! ~Me
That's up to our boss. He's seventeen, the oldest in the Society. ~Snowie
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME IN A NEGATIVE WAY?! ~???
No sir!! ~Frightened-looking Snowie
Who are YOU? ~Me
*gasps and covers his eyes* Eep ~Glow
Why, I'm Blue. I run S.O.F.A. We have a lot of sofas, so you can sit down if you like. ~Blue
Okay... Wait so why did you kidnap me?! ~Me
Because it's cooler that way, DUH ~Blue
:/ Okay? But now I have a headache. That wasn't very nice of you to knock me out. ~Me
Aw, be quiet. You're only a kid anyways. ~Blue
I'm ELEVEN, idiot! ~Me
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! ~Mostly everyone
Fine! We WILL fight!! ~Blue
Oh okay! *menacing growl as I jump on him and bite him* ~Me
*bites back, much harder* ~Blue
AIIYEEE *claws* ~Me
STOP ITTTT! ~Snowie
*cowers in fear* Uh, sorry Snowie! ~Blue
I thought Blue was in charge. ~Me
We just let him believe that. I'm actually in charge. ~Snowie
Ohhhhhh. ~Me
Now who wants to get hot dogs for lunch : D ~Glow
MEEEEE ~Everyone
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT HOT DOGS FOR LUNCH ~Me
Okay! Hot dogs it is! *disappears for five seconds and reappears with fully cooked hot dogs* ~Glow
Coooooooool!! ~Me
It's called insta-food : D Food is great! ~Glow
YUS! Food be yummy ~Me

This entry was short because I have writer's block there wasn't anything else interesting
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me