.:. Camelot News .:.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

.:. Camelot News .:.

Postby hollowfall. » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:52 am

Welcome to Camelot News.
We are an Online Newspaper created by the Merlin Fanclub.
We have issues with references from all the episodes and fun jokes.
We hope to entertain you.
hollowfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Camelot News Issue #1

Postby hollowfall. » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:21 am

King Uther Pendragon's Banquet Trouble
At the King's recent celebration of banishing magic from Camelot all was going well. The Lady Morgana attended the celebration with a beautiful outfit, it was very nice. Prince Arthur had also attended this lovely event in appropiate clothing. The surprising part of the Banquet was that an unknown villager saved the King's Son and the Prince of Camelot's life, Mary Colins who was posing as the Lady Helen tried to attack Prince Arthur but a young man pushed Arthur away from the shocking attack and saved his life, we heard that he was rewarded with being Arthur's servant and that is a part of the Royal Staff, a very good reward we say.
The people at the lovely event had told us this news, as they witnessed the shocking happenings.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kingdom Weather
It will be fairly sunny in Camelot with minor winds from the north.
_
It will be slightly windier in Tír-Mòr with a small amount of sun but still pretty sunnier then the past week.
_
Caerleon will be receiving some heavy rain but hopefully some sunshine the next day!
_
Nemeth will enjoy a nice sunny day, warm winds and sun will be filling the area.
_
Essetir is going windy and a slight chance of more rain as well.
_
Mercia will also receive some storms but there is a chance that it may be sunny instead.
_
Crest will have some sunny rays and it may be windy.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Royal Staff Member of the Week.
The Royal Staff Member of the Week is Guinevere Thomas, the maid of The Lady Morgana, King Uther Pendragon's Ward.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Well that is it for this issue. See you in the next one!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
hollowfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me