Fate of the clans (warriors fan story)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Fate of the clans (warriors fan story)

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Characters List of the story: Allegiances
Cloudclan
Leader: Arcticstar
Deputy: Sunclaw
Medicine cat: Mothwhisker
Warrior:
Graytail
Duststripe
Sandheart
Brackenfall
Sorrelfur
Cloudflight
Brightlight
Christine
Thornnose
Squirrelwing
Leafpetal
Spiderstep
Birchblaze
Whiteheart
Berryleap
Hazelfur
Mousetail
Cinderpelt
Ivycloud
Lionclaw
Doveheart
Foxfur
Icetail
Toadstripe
Rosepelt
Briarheart
Blossomlight
Bumblefoot
Ferntail
Queen:
Misty
Poppywing
Elders:
Pearie
Longfur

Lightclan
Leader: Lightstar
Deputy: Skyclaw
Apprentice: Robinfur
Medicine cat: Littleclaw
Medicine cat apprentice: Firetail
Warrior:
Leaffur
Apprentice: Feralpaw
Mistfoot
Pearfur
Ratfrost
Crowscar
Apprentice: Kindpaw
Glacebird
Yawnypelt
Apprentice: Starpaw
Oliernose
Galeclaw
Dawnfoot
Torchfur
Reedwillow
Tigerclaw
Duskpelt
Queen:
Kingfur
Ivygloom
Elder:
Cedarfur
Tallfur
Snakeclaw
Whitemist

Stormclan
Leader: Onlystar
Deputy: Duskfoot
Medicine cat: Littleflight
Warrior:
Owlfeather
apprentice:Whiskerpaw
Snowtail
Nightwing
Gorsetail
Weaselspring
Haretail
Leaffur
Antfoot
Embertail
Heatherpelt
Apprentice: Furzepaw
Boulderpelt
Apprentice: Breezepaw
Sedgetail
Swallowstrike
Sunwhisker
Elder:
Webear
Tornfoot

Streamclan
Leader: Miststar
Deputy: Reedpelt
Apprentice: Hollowpaw
Medicine cat: Icepelt
Medicine cat apprentice: Willowmist
Warrior:
Grayfur
Troutshine
Mintfoot
Apprentice: Minnowpaw
Mossywing
Apprentice: Pepplepaw
Mennownose
Apprentice: Rushypaw
Robinfoot
Petalwing
Beetlepelt
Grasswhisker
Queen:
Mossnose
Dapplepelt
Elder:
Pouncefur
Dawnpelt

about the characters

> means she likes him
< means he likes her
><3< means they like eachother and know it
>0< means they like eachother and dont know it.
>|< forbidden love
>>|means she likes him, but he has a mate
|<< means he likes her, but she has a mate
>*< mates but in different places
><3 means she knows he likes her and she likes him, but he doesn't
<3 means they are mates
<3< means he knows she likes him and he likes her, but she doesn't
Cloudclan

Arcticstar<3 Sunclaw
Graytail><3<Sorreltail
Duststripe<3Misty
Sandheart><3<Foxfur
Brackenfall<Sorrelfur
Cloudflight>0<Christine
Thornnose><3<Brightlight
Squirrelwing><3<Spiderstep
Brichblaze<3Whiteheart
Berryleap<3Poppywing
Hazelfur><3<Mousetail
Cinderpelt><3<Lionclaw
Icetail><3<Toadstep
Bumblefoot<3< Briarheart

Lightclan
Lightstar><3<Mistfoot
Skyclaw><3<Ratfrost
Leaffur><3<Reedwillow
Feralpaw>Starpaw
Glacebird><3<Crowscar
Galeclaw<Dawnfoot
Torchfur<3Ivygloom
Tigerclaw><3<Duskpelt
Cedarfur><3<Torchfur

Tallfur<Cedarfur
Snakeclaw><3<Whitemist

Stormclan
Pantherstar><3<Nightwing
Duskfoot><3<Gorsetail
Owlfeather>0<Sunwhisker
Snowtail>0<Haretail
Antfoot<Heatherpelt
Embertail<Heatherpelt
Furzepaw>Breezepaw
Boulderpelt><3<Sedgetail
Swallowstrike><3<Weaselspring

Streamclan
Miststar><3<Reedpelt
Hollowpaw<Rushypaw
Grayfur><3<Troutshine
Mintfoot><3<Mossywing
Minnowpaw>0<Pepplepaw
Mennownose<Petalwing
Robinfoot<Petalwing
Pouncefur><3<Dawnpelt

The prophesied Six:
Mothwhisker, Lionclaw, Sunclaw, Doveheart, Arcticstar, Cinderpelt

Arcticstar: can walk in others dreams and can convince others to believe in what she says.
Sunclaw: can call cats back from death (Starclan only.)
Mothwhisker: remember herbs when young, even she didn't touch the herbs
Lionclaw: Unbeatenable and he is not going to be hurt no matter who is opponent is
Cinderpelt: Wisdom, smartest cat in the clan
Doveheart: Extraordinary hearing and senses.
Last edited by ailurophile. on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:56 am, edited 8 times in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The clan's fate (warriors)

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Prologue
The sunlight shone in the clearing. Arcticstar woke up in the leader's den and she stretched herself. Another clan day. She thought. As she padded out of the leader's den, she found out that her mate, Sunclaw was grooming himself in the clearing. "Do you have a good night sleep?" Arcticstar concerned, she was worried since last moon. She found out that Sunclaw hadn't got any good night sleep for some reasons. She couldn't found the reasons.
"Yea, I had a good night sleep." He answered as he leaned over to groom Arcticstar's fur. Why is Sunclaw being so strange lately? Is he going to betray the clan and join the darkness? Arcticstar thought to herself, gasped in horror silently. But she shook the thought away. No! He isn't going to do this to me and the clan! He.... Sunclaw's mew woke her back into the reality. "Are you alright? You look abit.... scared. Is everything alright?" He asked. Arcticstar shuddered, "I.... guess so...." She answered. The medicine cat, Mothwhisker padded out of the medicine den just when Sunclaw stopped grooming Arcticstar. "The darkness will come upon the clans. We must stand with our clanmates to be against the darkness." Mothwhisker retold the message to the deputy and the leader. "Only one clan among the four clan will survive after the darkness." Yellowfang's message seemed to echo in her mind. Please, Starclan. Please tell me what to do when the darkness come upon us. Mothwhisker thought as she listened to Arcticstar's words. "We are going to be aware to see who is part of the Dark Forest. Go in their dreams and find the truth for us." Mothwhisker nodded and sat next to Arcticstar.
Last edited by ailurophile. on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The clan's fate (warriors)

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:41 am

Chapter 1

"Foxfur, Sandheart, and Cinderpelt, you are in the border patrol." Sunclaw announced. "Duststripe, Brackenfall, Cloudflight and Christine. You are in the hunting patrol." Sunclaw stopped and dipped his head the cats. They dipped their heads in return.

Mothwhisker padded up to Arcticstar and said, "so about the message. Are you going to tell it in front of the clan or in the gathering?"
"No definitely. There is no reason why should a leader tell what did her medicine cat told her in the gathering not in front of the clan. We must to be well-prepared, even we don't know about when will the darkness come." Arcticstar shook her head calmly. Mothwhisker's anxiety seemed to ease a bit. "You can't tell other medicine cats, not even your friends or best friends in other clans. No cat is trusted." Yellowfang's voice rang in her mind again as she started to speak. "I know!" She growled to Yellowfang. "Stop telling me like I'm your apprentice!" She said. Arcticstar spoke. "Yellowfang, Mothwhisker will never do a thing that will harm her clan." She told Yellowfang.
"Just be sure." Yellowfang disappeared.
"Arcticstar, why... Oh sorry." Mothwhisker forgot that Arcticstar could walk in other's dream.
"Our clanmates had joined the dark forest. With Tigerstar." Arcticstar spoke, her voice was so calm, that almost made Mothwhisker jumped.
"What will you do?"
"Nothing. We don't expect too much on the cats who joined the Dark Forest."
"What if...."
Arcticstar vanished. Mothwhisker woke up. Does Arcticstar means some cats in the clan had joined the darkness? She thought, she couldn't sleep anymore. What if it's true! She thought to herself again.
"Mothwhisker!" Doveheart's mew was filled with anxiety, she looked up.
"What's going on?"
"Ivycloud was hurt!"
Mothwhisker sprang to her paws. Does that means Ivycloud is in the Dark Forest? She ran to the warriors den. "Mothwhisker!" Whiteheart's mew was filled with anxiety, too. "What happened?" Mothwhisker said, dying to know how did she get the wounds. Is she one of the darkness? How could Tigerstar do this to our young warrior? Mothwhisker thought, eyes widened with horror as she checked Ivycloud's wounds. She squeezed the juice of the marigold from her paws and leaned over Ivycloud's nest, whispering. "Where did you get your wounds? They looked like a cat's claws, have you been fighting with any loners, rouges, clancats or..." She paused then whispered in Ivycloud's ear. "Is it a Dark Forest one?" Ivycloud's heart quickened. There's no way I should tell Mothwhisker about it! Ivycloud held her tongue, and didn't say a word.
"Ivycloud?" Doveheart peeked in the warriors' den, the den looked bigger without the the overwhelming amunt of warriors.
"Dove?" Ivycloud echoed.
"How's Ivycloud doing?"
"Quite good, except she's wounded by a cat." Mothwhisker glanced at Ivycloud, which twitched uneasily.
"May I have a word with her?"
Mothwhisker padded out from the warriors' den. Doveheart sent out her senses and confirmed that Mothwhisker was out of earshot, then she whispered. "Could you tell me who wounded you?"
"Leafpelt, the deputy of the Dark Forest."

"How's Ivycloud?" Arcticstar's voice filled with worry.
"Ah, she's fine. Except...." Mothwhisker's voice trailed off.
"Go on." Sunclaw urged.
"She's wounded by a Dark Forest cat."
"Could it be possible?" Arcticstar jumped.
"The darkness is rising. Arctic, Sun, Moth, Lion and Dove will find a way of defeating them within the powers of their paws from the stars." Yellowfang's voice rang in Arcticstar's head.
"Please call Lionclaw and Doveheart. I need a word with you guys."
Last edited by ailurophile. on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fate of the clans (warriors fan story)

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:57 am

Chapter 2

"The darkness is rising." Arcticstar tried her best to stay calm in front of her clanmates.
"And we have to fight against them and return the peace to all the clans." Mothwhisker added calmly.
"Why is it us again?" Doveheart groaned.
"What do you think Starclan gave you these powers for if you're not going to help them?" Lionclaw scolded.
"Doveheart." Sunclaw mewed and stared at Doveheart.
"Find, so what are we going to do?" Doveheart asked.
"We are going to find the cats that joined the Dark Forest. Do you guys know any?" Arcticstar saaid.
"My sister, Ivycloud. She was wounded by Leafpelt, the deputy of the Dark Forest." Doveheart answered.
Arcticstar was staring at her mate, Sunclaw blankly. Leafpelt is my sister! She is the deputy of the Dark Forest now? The question bugged Arcticstar. Mothwhisker exchanged glances with Lionclaw and Sunclaw.
"It's her. She's the first one we found, Ivycloud." Arcticstar repeated what had Yellowfang told her.
"We must to act something before Tigerstar or youyr eveil sister is going to kill her and save more cats from darkness." Arcticstar said. All the cats nodded.

Sandheart led the border patrol and padded past the boundery. Mistfoot, Crowscar, Kindpaw, Yawnypelt, and Starpaw stared at Sandheart, Foxfur and Cinderpelt in awe. "Why Arcticstar is sending out mouse-brains for border patrol? They don't know what does boundery means!" Yawnypelt said.
"How about you? I can't see why Lightstar is sending three warriors and two apprentices for border patrol?" Sandheart challenged. Cinderpelt nodded.
"Oh, those moudse-brains are really mouse-brained! I bet Cloudclan warriors are fox-heart and mouse-brained! Their leader, Arcticstar, isn't a leader, she is only a kittypet that only knows how to please the others!" Mistyfoot snorted. Kindpaw, Yawnypelt and Starpaw mewed in agreement.
"Come on." Crowscar urged. "Let get out of here."
"You are going to be humilated infront of all the clans! Cloudclan warriors!" Yawnypelt snarled then padded away. The Cloudclan warriors continued checking their borders. Sandheart nodded to Crowscar, "thanks." she mouthed the words.
"See you tonight in the training." Crowscar dipped his head to Sandheart then padded away to join his clanmates.

"No!" Christine ran after Cloudflight. She leaped on the blackbird but Cloudflight pulled her off. "stop it, Cloudflight!" Christine mewed playfully then leaped on the blackbird then swiftly killed it. "Ha!"
"Okay you won." cloudflight said, frustrated. Brackenfall and Duststripe carrioed their own prey in their jaws. "Nice catch!" Brackenfall complimented.
"Uh-oh, Cloudlfight! You lost, you have to share a vole with an elder!" Duststripe nugged Cloudflight, "it will be fun."
"How fun is that?" Christine asked Duststripe.
"You can listen to the stories that are told by Pearie." Brackenfall teased.
"And I won, so I will choose to eat with Christine." Duststripe glanced at cloudflight, who is glaring back at him. "My majesty, would you like to eat with me?" He joked.
"Obviously, no, I don't." Christine joked. All the cats laughed.
"You're serious? I am a handsome tom yea?" Duststripe joked again.
"No, you're not." cloudflight imitated Christine's voice, "you're worse than that." The others laughed.
"We're almost back in the camp. Fine, Duststripe, you share Christine's blackbird with her. Cloudflight can share Duststripes vole with Pearie." Brackenfall said.
"You'd better hunt faster, Cloudflight." Christine comforted.
"Aww... Cloudflight and Pearie will make a good match." Duststripe teased.
"Guys, enough joking, we're back into the camp." brackenfall said.
"Pitty Cloudflight." Christine said as she trotted past the thorn tunnel.
"Christine? Did you guys have any conflict with other clans?" Sunclaw asked.
"No, maybe the border patrol has. Lightclan warriors care bounderies more than anything." Duststripe said.
"Fine, tje clan will share the prey. Feel free to share your prey with any cat." Sunclaw said as he picked up a vole then headed back to the leader's den.
"Stupid mouse-brains!" foxfur cursed as the border patrol came back to the camp.
"You guys met the Lightclan warriors?" Brackenfall asked Sandheart.
"Yes, but we solved it." Sandheart said and she whispered into his ears, "Crowscar saved us, our Dark Forest clanmate."
Brackenfall nodded, then he padded up to Sorrelfur and asked her, "want to share this vole?" Sorrelfur nodded, "sure, I'd love to." Graytail glanced at Brackenfall and Sorrelfur then narrowed his eyes. Why is Sorrelfur hanging out with Brackenfall? Graytail thought as he managed to swallow his jealousy with his mouse.
"Hello there, young cat. What's your name?" Pearie asked.
"Well and hello, my name is Cloudflight."
"Are we going to share this vole?"
Cloudflight nodded. Pearie took a bit and said, "young cat, you haven't try what is it like to be in the old clan days. Let me tell you a story of mine."
Cloudflight nodded, "please do."
"When Cloudclan was in the old days, Arcticstar was called Arcticstorm. I was a warrior then, I watched my former apprentice, Arcticstorm, which was only 15 moons old had fought off a fox with Sunclaw, Graytail and Birchblaze. Whiteheart fell in love with Birchblaze afterwards, and had Doveheart and Ivycloud as her daughters. Me had Longfur had kits when Mothpelt was a medicine cat and she saved Longfur's life when she was helping Longfur giving birth to Lionkit and Mothkit. A fox came to our camp and Arcticstorm, Sunclaw, Graytail and Birchblaze fought it off. But before they fought it off, the fox broke in the medicine den and wanted to eat the kits. And Mothpelt sacrificed herself by saving Longfur, then she was the second kit we had, we named her Mothwhisker for memorising Mothpelt for sacrificing herself for Lionclaw and Longfur." Pearie stopped for Longfur looked at Cloudflight, astonished because Cloudflight didn't fall asleep while her mate told the story. cloud flight stood on his feet again and asked Pearie, "do you guys need something?" The elders shook their heads.
"Do you guys need something?" The elders shook their head.
"So how's the meal?" Brackenfall asked, looking delightful.
"Not bad, not good. What happened to Brackenfall?"
"Well... He shared his vole with Sorrelfur. And Graytail kept throwing eye daggers to them." Christine said, flickering her tail.
"Aww... So you did enjoy the vole?" Cloudflight teased. Graytail glared at them.
"I believe that Graytail's mouse tasted bitter today." Dustsripe said, staring at Graytail.
"I hope that Graytail's mouse tasted bitter today." Duststripe said, staring at Graytail.
"I hope that he wouldn't be jealous," Sorrelfur said.
"I bet Brackenfall and Sorrelfur will be a great match." Duststripe said as Sorrelfur smiled embarassly.
"So do I." Christine and Cloudflight said together.
"Whoa! Christine and Cloudflight will be a good match!" Brackenfall teased.
"So what? Lucky tom!" Christine teased back.
"They were becoming friends now. Brackenfall and Sorrelfur." Graytail told Thornnose.
"Don't worry, Sorrelfur still likes you."
"I'm afraid she doesn't. Brackenfall is much more charming than me." Graytail sighed.
"Go and chat with them, enter their society." Graytail padded over to Cloudflight, "mind if I join?" Cloudflight stared at Brackenfall then nodded.
"Lionclaw, Cinderpelt and Doveheart. Come and chat."
"What are we going to chat?" cinder pelt sat between Lionclaw and Doveheart.
Christine looked around and said, "discuss about our clan mates. Start with Arcticstar."
"Arcticstar? She is a great leader. Well, she always pleasing other leaders." Doveheart commented.
"You're brave, Doveheart. Sunclaw?" Lionclaw said.
"He is a interesting cat. He did his job as a deputy so well. If he is a leader, he will be an amazing leader." Lionclaw said.
"Nice, but I think that you don't want Arcticstar dies? Mothwhisker?" Sorrelfur asked.
"Mothwhisker is a kind and caring cat. She was called Mothpelt before, but Starclan gave her a second life after she sacrificed herself for Lionclaw & Longfur. She was called Mothwhisker when she was born." Cloudflight answered.
"How did you know it? From my father?" Lionclaw asked, slightly confused.
"It must be the side-effect for his dal with Pearie." Christine shook her head. "Sand..."
Sunclaw broke in before Christine even finished her sentence. "Brightlight, Berryleap, Hazelfur, Mousetail and Doveheart. Border parol. Graytail, sorrel fur, Birchblaze, Whiteheart and Thornnose. Evening patrol. Blossomlight,Briarheart, Toadstripe, Icetail, Bumblefoot, and Ferntail. Evening Hunting Patrol. Beware Lightclan and Stormclan."
"Lightclan!" Lightstar's mew rang throughout the clearing. "I'l like to enhance out battle trainings. So I want every warrior to train in the forest now. We must defeat Cloudclan, they are growing too strong!" Lightstar ordered, "get moving!"
Last edited by ailurophile. on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:13 am

chapter 3

Ivycloud rested her head on her paws and drifted into her dream. "Brackenfall? Sandheart?" She called.
"why are you calling them?" Arcticstar asked.
"Arcticstar." A silver and grey tabby she-cat appeared. "My sister in justice."
"Leafpelt, my sister." Arcticstar bowed.
"Stop pretending like nothing ever happened!"
"I can't let you take her to the Dark Forest."
"Why can't I? She isn't part of Starclan."
"She is my clanmate and I had the rights to protect her from being harmed by any cat, like you. Ivycloud, leave!"
Ivycloud opened her eyes. She was back in the camp. Her sister-Doveheart- hasn't come back from border patrol. She yarned and headed out to the camp.
"Cool. Evil and Justice, you chose to face me and my fellows along. You will regret about what happened when we were apprentices, you got the compliments and how about me? I get NOTHING! Nothing! And I join the Dark Forest, and this is will be an amazing fight."
"Lets see how, I am coming back for Ivycloud and my clan mates. They will never be taken to your side, Leafpelt." arcticstar vanished. Leafpelt chuckled, "lets see how."

Arcticstar woke. "are you alright?" Sunclaw asked.
"I saw my sister and she tried to take Ivycloud but I stopped her." She said with worry.
"Don't worry, Ivycloud knows what to do."
"The power of the stars will reachtothe darkness. One day, Starclan will fall apart just as the Dark Forest wishes. We must to stop this tragic from happening. Arctic will freeze the darkness, Sun will melt it and bring justice back. Moth will untie the bonds between Darkness and clans. Cinder and Lion will help Starclan to rebuild the glory. Finally, peace will come on Dove's kind heart." Yellowfang's voice reached again.
"Ashstar?" Lionclaw, Cinderpelt, Doveheart, Sunclaw and Mothwhisker said in awe. "How did you?" Sunclaw asked, amused.
"I was given the power to walk in other's dream." Arcticstar retold the message from Yellowfang, they nodded.
"No cat is trusted from now on. Starclan is falling apart. Tigerstar will take over the clans someday."Yellowfang appeared.
"What are we going to do?" Cinderpelt asked.
"Starclan has given you wisdom, use it well." Yellowfang continued. "The clan's fate is beyond you and your powers. Use it well to defend for your clan, Cloudclan warriors." Yellowfang disappeared with Arcticstar. The warriors had returned from their patrols, and they were sharing tongues with their clanmates.
"How did she?"Lionclaw woke and asked Dovehert and Cinderpelt.
"I have no idea." Cinderpelt answered, although she was the smartest cat in her clan, she had no idea.
"A real warrior should trust their leader and Starclan." Doveheart muttered.
"Doveheart? What did you say?" Cinderpelt asked.
"I heard Miststar. She wanted Streamclan warriors to be the final champion when the battle between Star and Dark began."
"Doveheart?" Bumblefoot's new came.
"Coming!"Doveheat mewed, "I will be right back."
She padded out to Bumblefoot and asked, "what happened?" She glanced at Arcticstar and she nodded to her.
"Race you to the lake!" Bumblefoot called as he sped out of the thorn tunnel.
"Hey, that's not fair!" Doveheart protested as she followed Bumblefooot.
"I'm sure that Doveheart and Bumblefoot will become a nice couple someday." Lionclaw sighed.
Cinderpelt glanced at Lionclaw, we can be couples if you want. Cinderpelt thought as their muzzles touched together.
"Do you want to go for a walk?" Lionclaw asked Cinderpelt. She nodded.
"So how do you want to help our clanmates in the dark?" Cinderpelt asked.
"First, we have to know about who is in the Dark Forest." Lionclaw answered.
"I'm sure Arcticstar will tell us someday."
"But I want to know. The earlier we got to know, more clanmates can be saved."
A suddedn scream of horror came from the camp.
"I think that it's better to check it out." Cinderpelt said.
Lionclaw and Cinderpelt sped to their camp.
Last edited by ailurophile. on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 4

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 am

When they reached to their camp, their clanmates were fighting the fox bravely Duststripe twisted and bit on the fox's ears, Misty was clawing on the fox's pelt, it winned when Doveheart flew on the fox and bit its tail harshly. without hesistation, Lionclaw leaped in front of the fox and he was distracting the fox while Arcticstar fought skillfully. "Arcticstar and defeat the fox alone by herself." Longfur said slowly as she remembered Arcticstorm. She stared into Pearie's eyes. "Let's see if you are right." He mewed, together they padded out the fighting scene. Arcticstar flipped backwards and clawed the fox's pelt while Lionclaw dodged the fox's enormous paw smashing on the forest floor beside him. Doveheart swiftly blocked the fox's view by clawing its forehead. The fox shook its pelt and sent Lionclaw, Arcticstar, Duststripe, Misty and Doveheart flying in different directions. Arcticstar clawed on the forest floor and launched herself to the fox and left a few scratches on its pelt. Lionclaw unsheathed his claw and ready to pounce but the fox scampered out of the camp, leaving straps of its fur. Arcticstar stood there, licking her paws triumphly as Sunclaw padded over. "Are you alright?"
"I suppose." Arcticstar mewed softly, she was exhausted.
"You're right." Pearie stared into Longfur's eyes. "She did it. Our leader did it once again."
Misty got up but soon collasped on the floor.
"Misty!" Duststripe called as he ran to her.
"Get Mothwhisker!" Lionclaw called as Doveheart ran to the medicine den. "Mothwhisker is out!"
"She is collecting herbs!" Briarheart called.
Doveheart sped out of the camp but Bumblefoot stopped her. "Let me go with her, maybe the fox will come again." Doveheart stared at Bumblefoot as Arcticstar gave Bumblefoot a nod of approval.
"You did it again." Birchblaze said as he looked at his leader, "Arcticstorm." He nodded and stared at Whiteheart. "Remember when the day when you got your rank as a deputy, Flamestar told you.... When the day...." Arcticstar chimed in, "of the flames extinguished, e stars will still surround Cloudclan, no matter who our opponent is. The Stars will light the path in front of you. And StarClan, here I assume this cat in front of me is the best choice of a deputy of Cloudclan. May our ancestors light her path and fulfill her life as a deputy, as a clanmate of Cloudclan." When Arcticstar finished, Whiteheart, birchblaze and Lionclaw stared at Arcticstar with astonishment. "Misty!" A sudden sorrow made Cloudclan cat turned around. "She's is passing on!" Cinderpelt wailed.
"Misty, stay with me." Christine pleaded as Misty's heartbeat slowed down. Please, StarClan. Let Doveheart bring Mothwhisker back! Arcticstar sat beside her daughter as she prayed.
"Mothwhisker! This way." Doveheart's mew came alongside with Bumblefoot. Mothwhisker hurried to Misty and checked her wounds. "Cinderpelt, bring me marigold and..."
Cinderpelt interrupted, "honey." And she padded to Mothwhisker, carrying what Mothwhisker requested. "Chew it up and give Misty." Cinderpelt did what she asked then she fed Misty to eat those herbs.
"Misty, wake up!" Duststripe called as he felt tears streaming down to his cheeks. Cloudflight rested his tail on his brother's shoulder. "She'll be fine." Mothwhisker stared at Misty, sighing. Sunclaw padded next to Misty and sat down, feeling his voice reached to StarClan and whispered, "Misty, come back." Misty's lungs gasped for air and she opened her eyes. "Misty!" Duststriped muzzled her then asked, "how can you do that?"
"Well..... That's... I don't know." Sunclaw said as his pelt grew hot. "He glanced embarrass lay at Arcticstar, "maybe it is because I'm Misty and Christine's father." Misty nuzzled Sunclaw and whispered, "thank you dad, you've brought me back from the death, again." Then she nuzzled her sister and her mother. "Thanks StarClan!" Then Cloudflight glanced at his brother Duststripe, "he cried when you weren't breathing." He smirked the continued, "Duststripe, you were too emotional at that time." Duststripe shot back, "I bet you will do the same when Christine is not breathing!" Cloudclan warriors laughed.
"May every cat who is old enough to catch their own prey come to the high ledge for a meeting." Arcticstar called. The cats gathered, Doveheart searched for Bumblefoor then sat down next to him. He blushed at Doveheart.
"Tonight, it is the half-moon meeting and I know the bonds between clans are tense now, especially borders. And what do you think as we un-tense them?" Arcticstar spoke.
"We can fight them." Briarheart suggested.
"No more un-necessary battles." Sunclaw responded.
"We can negotiate with them." Ivycloud said, hearing that made Doveheart felt relieved. She's on our side!
"Negotiations won't work on Lightclan" Cinderpelt responded.
"What about leaders can mentions it in the meeting?" Foxfur suggested. Sand hear nodded in agreement.
"Other clans might take it as threats." Cinderpelt answered. Thanks StarClan for my wisdom. She thought as she stared at Lionclaw.
"What If some cat made the clans like that?" All the cats gasped, Arcticstar, Sunclaw, Mothwhisker, Lionclaw and Cinderpelt stared at Doveheart in awe. Doveheart realized what she had said as she slapped her jaw with her tail, "sorry."
"Do tell, do tell." Arcticstar stared at Doceheart curiously, wondering what will the young she-cat will say. Doveheart felt hollow as she was trembling when she spoke, "remember one time Onlystar attacked us because of a rouge enjoyed our prey but then betrayed us? And Onlystar actually believed her." The cats started to protest. "That mange-pelt!"
Arcticstar raised her tail and the cats quiet down soon enough, "well spoken, Doveheart." She complimented, "but I won't mention this it in the gathering." She assured her clanmates. "It's not the right time yet."
"But maybe there isn't only one cat who are messing thing up!" Ivycloud's mew rang through the camp, clear enought for her clanmates to hear. Ivycloud! Don't mention the Dark Forest! Sandheart and Brackenfall stiffened beside Ivycloud. "Tell me more." Arcticstar expected, what happened in the Dark Forest actually? "I suppose the medicine cats haven't spoke to StarClan for moons. Why?" Cinderpelt stood and stared at her clanmates, thank you! Cinderpelt. You saved me. Ivycloud stared at her former mentor in appreciation. "Was Mothwhisker banned from StarClan? No, she isn't. She's always our loyal medicine cat, but why didn't they speak to her? Is it because we believed the old times of clans had turned to ashes? I suppose not. But something is blocking StarClan to see the lake." Cinderpelt said, hoping that her clanmates would believe. Then Brackenfall stood, "but how ca you be so sure about that? Has StarClan spoke to you?" Brackenfall challenged, agreement rose from the crowd. I cannot revealed the prophesied six's powers! Cinderpelt gritted her teeth, "it's only my hypothesis." She glared at Brackenfall then a strange thought flashed past her, wait..... Was he in the Dark Forest? she rose and whispered to Arcticstar, the golden pelt she-cat leader nodded. "Alright, time for gathering. Sunclaw, Mothwhisker, Doveheart, Lionclaw and Cinderpelt will go with me." The other cats padded back to their nests and rested. "Ivycloud, please don't go to the Dark Forest when I'm not in the nest next to you." Ivycloud nodded, "I'll try my best not to."
Last edited by ailurophile. on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonPikachu188 » Mon May 05, 2014 2:48 am

Good job!
PokemonPikachu188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Mon May 05, 2014 3:09 am

(Thank you! I thought that no one will read this! Thank you so much. I will keep working on this story! Thank you so much)
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 5

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:41 am

When Cloudclan arrived at the gathering, Streamclan was already there. "Greetings, Arcticstar."

"Greetings, Miststar"
Mothwhisker slipped in next to Icepelt, "how's everything? Any injuries or deaths?" Icepelt asked.
"A fox ran in our camp and 3 injuries."
"Wow... Starclan had protected Cloudclan too much lately." Icepelt teased. The chatting rose when Lightstar arrived with his cats. He held his head high up in the air while the others glared at him. Onlystar arrived with his cats at his heels. He nodded to Arcticstar and Miststar as they nodded back. Miststar rose to her feet and spoke. "Streamclan didn't cause any trouble except there are some rouges and kittypets who got lost in our territory." She reported then sat on her branch.
Onlystar rose, "Stormclan didn't cause any trouble, except some Lightclan warriors strayed to our territory." He glared at Breezepaw as she shifted uncomfortably. "who wants to meet our warriors secretly. And a good news came from Stormclan is... Nightwing and I have kits." Murmurs of congratulations came from all the clans, except Lightclan.
Arcticstar took Onlystar's place and spoke, "Our border patrol had found Lightclan scents near the border." She casted a glance at Lightstar then continued, "and a fox ran in our camp and there were 3 injuries. And we don't suspect that some cat led the fox to our camp and caused troubles."
Lightstar rose, ear flattened, "you were accusing Lightclan cats of bringing a fox to your camp! Do you have any proof?"
Arcticstar replied, "I am not accusing Lightclan, Mothwhisker saw you and Skyclaw brought the fox in our camp and crossed our bothers." Gasps of horror came from the cats.
"You were making this up!" Skyclaw protested.
"Do I have to give you more proofs?" Arcticstar shot back. The Lightclan cats remained silent.
"You can't say that a kittypet ran into your territory?" Lightstar cooed.
"If so,why does the kittypet has Lightclan's scent?" Arcticstar asked.
"It's just scents! Maybe the wind carried it?" Skyclaw said, narrowing her eyes.
"How can scents carry that far?" Arcticstar lifted her eyebrows as she answered.
Lightstar felt his pelt grew hot and he looked at his cats. "Whatever."
Only dipped his head, "I guess this is the end of the gathering." He to up and padded to Arcticstar with Miststar. "You've done a great job, Arcticstar." He complimented.
"Of what?" Arcticstar turned around, slightly confused.
"Of making Lightstar and his fellows ashamed by their behaviour." Onlystar replied and glared at Lightstar. Lightstar shot back a glare at the other three clan leaders.
"Did Lightclan did all this?" Duskfoot stared at Arcticstar and asked.
"Yes, and I am telling the truth." Arcticstar stared at the Stormclan deputy.
"Anyways, the night is late alreadts and cats have to rest." Reedpelt said, yawning.
Miststar stared at her deputy and gave an approving nod. "we have to go. Streamclan!" The Streamclan cats looked at their leader and padded away from the Moonstone.
Arcticstar and Onlystar said goodbye and left the Moonstone with their cats.
"Psst!" A tom's voice rang from the bush when Doveheart passed it. "Doveheart!"
"Tigerclaw?" Doveheart asked as she stepped in the bush. "what are you doing here." She whispered.
"I've been missing so much." Tigerclaw whispered in her ears without withdrawing.
Doveheart heard someone calling for her and whispered, "look, this is not the right time for talking."
"How about meeting you tomorrow in here?"
"I will try."
"Doveheart!" Lionclaw called. Doveheart poked her head out from the bush and bounded to join the Cloudclan gathering patrol. "where were you?" He asked as they crossed the bridge.
"I... I have to make some dirt." Doveheart stammered. Did he know that I have been meeting Tigerclaw lately?
Lionclaw flexed his claws but sheathed them and stared at his former apprentice, "okay."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾akward_turtle☾ » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:34 pm

wow! Nice job! I was thinking of doing something like this to! Do you mind if I give ideas <3? (and steal you witch cat likes which cat thingy for my rp x3??)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
☾akward_turtle☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me