Creepy Pasta Stories and Such.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Creepy Pasta Stories and Such.

Postby Loѕт Boy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:07 am

yup. i'm doing this. i have had this thing lately where all i want to write is creepy/horror stuff. so i thought i would post them here and see what the smoothians think about them. while i do welcome commenting and critiquing, i would rather not have insanely rude comments. i would like to be told my story was bad and be told ways to approve it than a flat out: 'i hate it!' and if you would like to critique my writing or comment on it, please message it to me instead of posting it here. so enjoy and please feel free to send comments.

please keep in mind that these stories are all original. if you wrote something similar, it is purely coincidence. if anything is found offensive or profound(which it shouldn't) i swear it is not intentional. i am deeply sorry if you are offended by any of my writing.

WARNING: some stories may be a little too intense for little children. readers digression is advised.
      You Have Been Warned.

just ignore this...
Code: Select all
[list][list][size=120][color=#400000][u][/u][/color][/size][/list]

[size=90][/size][/list]
Last edited by Loѕт Boy on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loѕт Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

insomnia|finished

Postby Loѕт Boy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:09 am

ιɴѕoмɴια

I haven't ever had much of a problem sleeping. Not even as a child. Lately, though, I haven't slept at all and it is only getting worse. I know what you may be thinking: 'Hey! Why don't you go to a doctor and get medication for your sleeping problem?' The answer, well, I don't know if a doctor, or medication, could help me. It isn't me or my brain. It isn't that simple. There is something haunting me and keeping me awake. I don't know where it came from or why it is haunting me. All I know is that it is always sitting at the foot of my bed, staring at me. It is only there at night, before I go to bed. It is there every night, just staring at me. Every. Freaking. Night.

It's been months since the last time I have been able to even close my eyes without feeling that thing's dark, bottomless, red eyes watching me. Every time I start dozing off, I am shaken awake by a sharp, rumbling, growl from deep in it's throat. When I look at it, all I see is a shadow and those demonic red eyes. I pull my comforter over my head when I see the shadow flinch or move, but I feel it's oddly-shaped hands grasping the blanket and pulling them back down. It seems like it wants me to stare at it, so that is what I do. Every night. I don't even want to know what would happen if I turned away from it. With that though locked in my mind, I don't move from that position until is disappears at dawn. It literally disappears. The shadow doesn't move or duck under my bed. It just... vanishes. I don't ever see it during the day. It's as if it had never existed. But as soon as the sun goes down, it reappears. In front of my bed, like it always does.

I thought it would be a good idea to tell someone, anyone, about my little problem. I thought that it would go away if I told someone about it. I guess I should start from the beginning, then.

Have you ever had once of those dreams that happens in real life? That is kind of what happened to me. It began December 16th, 2012, or as I call it, my birthday. I was in Vegas with a couple of my friends, and yes we did get drunk. I passed out somewhere between three or four in the morning. I had a dream, that night of a man sitting in his bed with a shadow sitting in front of him. It was all pretty vague, but that is what I remembered. I woke up with no recollection of last night, or the entire weekend. I only remembered the dream. When I came back to my one bedroom apartment, things went on as normal. But something strange had happened before I went to bed that night. I remember clearly that I had folded a blanket and placed it neatly on the end of my bed. The blanket wasn't there. I live alone. No pets, no other people in my house. How could the blanket be gone?! I looked around for thirty minutes, but it was just nowhere to be found! I remembered perfectly that I place that blanket on my bed. I could even tell you the color and where I got it. I foolishly shrugged it off and went to bed, no second thoughts. That night I slept, but I was oblivious to what was coming the next night. The next day went as usual, but before I went to bed, something else disappeared. A Rolex watch that I had gotten from my mother was now gone. I wore it everyday and put it in the same place on my dresser when I got home from work. Just like the blanket it was gone, never to be found again. To this day, I don't know why it didn't bother me that two things had disappeared with out a trace. I shrugged it off and just went to bed. For the next month, one thing disappeared every night. By the end of the month, two of my pillows, half of my shirts, and one of each pair of shoes I had. Then one night the disappearing items stopped and a new 'thing' happened, strangely on the first day of January. As soon as dusk came around, and I was in my bedroom getting ready for bed, I heard something outside in the hall. It sounded like someone running back and forth, up and down, the hall. I knew I was alone in the apartment, so the sound shook me a little. Just like last month, I still shook it off and went to bed. Through out February, I heard the same banging of something running up and down the hall. That is all it was. Bang! Bang! Bang! I ignored it! No matter how loud it got.

Around February 20th, the banging got so loud, it shook me awake. I stared at my out my bedroom door and saw nothing. Nothing at all. Just a dark hall and the rest of my apartment. I blacked out after that and I don't remember anything else about that night. The next morning I woke up in the middle of my living room with the rug folded over me. I did not, at any point, leave the frame of my bedroom door last night. I know I didn't. I got up and went to work, doing the best I could to make my shoes match. When I came home, though, something in my apartment changed. There was an very odd feeling of someone watching me from every direction. I headed to my bedroom, like every day, but my door wouldn't open. My door had locked its self and that door doesn't have a lock on it. I lost my patience and kicked the door. It opened and a bone-chilling wind hit me. It was winter and cold outside. The heat was on and the windows on my apartment don't open. How could a breeze that cold be in my house? That was the day things got worse to the point where they are today.

That night as I got into bed, the shadow entered my room and sat at the foot of my bed. The shadow let out a growl and it's twisted and manipulated hand reached for my ankle. I almost fell out of my bed as the coldness from earlier hit my leg and traveled up to my spine. It touched me! It touched me! A shadow touched me! The thing took away it's hand and through the darkness of the shadow I could see a small glimmer of red forming a thin line below it's eyes. The line curved upwards into a demonic smile and the thing growled. It was staring at me and all I could do was stare back. I was frozen, locked in the gaze of the shadow. I couldn't even seem to move my hand. I thought my eyes were just playing tricks on me, but the shadow stood up and leaned over my bed, with the same evil smile as before. It was just a thick shadow. No definition to it's body what's so ever. It sat back down once more and I turned over to go to sleep, thinking that it would go away. Instead of leaving, that thing pushed me on to my back with a force not humanly possibly. I looked at the thing once more and the thin red smile was gone. It was just a shadow with empty eyes, staring back at me. We sat just like that for hours and hours. The same position, until morning. When the sun came up, the shadow disappeared. Poof. Gone. Vanished.

It has been eighty-six days since that night and since I last slept. I've lost all hope for the shadow to leave and we go through the same routine every night. It stares at me. I stare back. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up before I go insane. I've lost my job and everything I have ever lived for. All because of that thing keeping me awake every night. Every. Single. Night.
Last edited by Loѕт Boy on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Loѕт Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shorts|post one

Postby Loѕт Boy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:01 am

ι ĸɴow нer
    I know her all too well. I've watched her and followed her, because I want to know her more. The bad thing is, she doesn't know me. She can't see me staring at her from across the street, or from the booth next to hers. I know where she lives and her work schedule, yet she has no idea who I am, or what I am. I am anything but an ordinary person. Only she can see me.

тнe rαdιo
    The radio in my room is one that has to be plugged into the wall to be powered. I never plug it in for one reason: every time I turn that radio on, one voice comes through. That one voice says only two words over and over again. "Kill Chloe. Kill Chloe." The strange thing is, my sister is named Chloe and the voice on the radio is my own.

power oυтαɢe
    A little girl is playing in the living room as her mother stands in the kitchen cooking dinner. Suddenly, the power to the house cuts off. The small, terrified child runs into the kitchen to be with her mother, but doesn't find her. Her mother isn't in the kitchen or in the living room. "Mommy? Where are you?" the girl call out. Something replies, but it isn't her mother. It's a deep, scratchy voice, and it says, "Dead." A month later, the house is investigated. The body of small child and her mother were found in the basement, dead. To this day, no one knows how either of them died. On further inspection, the power company had no record of the power going out at that house.

тнe мαɴ oɴ тнe corɴer
    I walk to work the same way each and everyday. Lately, my pursuit has been interrupted by an old man standing at the corner in front of my office building. He looks like he is homeless and no one else seems to notice him. He stands in the same spot everyday staring up at my building. I walk past him as I cross the street and continue on my way. There was one day that I decided that I would drive to work instead of walking. I was approaching the corner and spotted the old man standing in his usual spot. The old man looked at my car and at me as he stepped off the curb and into the middle of the street. I couldn't hit my brakes fast enough and..well..he won't be standing on that corner again. I jumped out of my car immediately and there was no old man. There was no body. There was no dent in the front of my car. It was as if he wasn't ever there.
Last edited by Loѕт Boy on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
Loѕт Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

coma|finished

Postby Loѕт Boy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:48 am

coмα

I am in a coma. Or, at least it feels that way. I don't have control of my body anymore. When I want to move my hand, I can't. I physically can't. It feels like it's moving, but I know it hasn't moved at all. Moving doesn't feel right; it feels heavy and unnatural. I don't know why, but moving feels tight and awkward, like it's forced. I know what moving freely is like, and what I feel is not that. I have to be in a coma. I wouldn't feel how I do if I was awake. The only thing natural right now is thinking. Thinking. I guess it is the only thing I can do. If I am in a coma, I don't know how long I will remain dormant. Until I wake up again, I can only think.

There are voices that talk to me when I think. It isn't just one, but multiple voices. They all seem to talk at once, like they are arguing. They intertwine with each other and it becomes more of a loud hum than a conversation. I can't zone them out. If I do, the voices only get louder and louder. I have to listen to them. There is nothing to listen to expect the incomprehensible buzz of their voices. Through the buzzing, I can clearly hear a voice that I recognize one that I have heard millions of times and could pick out of a crowd. I think it is my wife? No. I don't have a wife, but I do have a girlfriend. Yes, my girlfriend. I know it has to be her. I don't know where she is, but it sounds like she is speaking right in my ear. Her voice is crisp and clear, but the other voices keep getting louder. I need to hear her voice! The voices are absorbing the sound of her voice. She has just become one of the others. One of the other voices! I can't hear her voice any more. No! They are getting to loud! I need... I need to hear her one more time! Just her. No one else! Just her! I need quiet! No more sound! No more voices! Just her! Just her and...Silence!

Everything went black and I feel a weight lift off of my chest. I try to move again and nothing. No feeling what so ever. I was just numb and paralyzed. The black wall in front of me becomes bright white. It was like someone was shining a light into my eyes, but they didn't dilate. It was just a big white light and disappeared just as quickly it had appeared. The darkness returned when the light left and my head started pounding. Feeling was returning to me, but all I felt was pain coursing through my limbs. My life was coming to an end and I couldn't stop it. If I was in a coma, someone had just pulled the plug. My time on earth was drawing to a close and the pain I had felt before has been replaced by serenity. I somehow let out a giggle and then a laugh. Was I.. No, I couldn't be. Could this feeling of dying then peace be my body coming out of my dormant state? No. Everything is still dark. From somewhere around me, I heard one more voice. My girlfriend was talking to me again. "Mr. Blackwell, my name is Dr. Ashley Law. I am the head physiatrist in your ward. I've your physiatrist for the past six months." I realized something at that moment. My girlfriend was not a physiatrist and her name was not Ashley. I didn't have a girlfriend, period. This woman was so familiar, yet I have never met her before. "You just had a panic attack and we were forced to sedate you. Mr. Blackwell, you know where you are, right?" she speaks again.

Far beyond my control, I feel my head move slowly up and down. Then for the first time, I am able to talk. "In Rivervale Insane Asylum." I say with another laugh. I was never in coma. I was sitting in a straight jacket in a padded room, unconsciously talking to this woman, as I slowly drop further into the world of insanity.
Last edited by Loѕт Boy on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loѕт Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

they said they were friendly

Postby Loѕт Boy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:47 am

тнey ѕαιd тнey were ғrιeɴdly

They told me to do it, they told me to do everything. I didn't want it to go this far, but they pushed me over the edge with the taunting and the tricks. They forced me to do everything. I didn't have any control of my actions, they took over. They did it. I tried to resist them from the start, but the said they were there to help me. They lied. I couldn't make them leave when they started forcing me to do those things. It was impossible. They wanted me to do those things, and when I refused, they took over. I can't explain what they are, all I know is they will never leave me alone and I can't stop myself from doing the things they tell me to do.

I know it sounds crazy, but I am telling the truth. They are 'things' that just came about one morning. They just started talking in quiet whispers at first as they called my name. There were three voices at the time, and now they have duplicated. They are still duplicating. Each morning, there is another voice taunting me to do something and I can't take it anymore. I swear, I never wanted any of this to happen! I didn't want to do the things I have done. It wasn't my fault! I swear! They told me to do everything. They wouldn't leave me alone until I obeyed them.

wip.
Loѕт Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the letter

Postby Loѕт Boy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:56 am

тнe leттer

I got a letter in the mail the other day. There was something off about it. It wasn't in an envelope nor did it have an address. It was an aged sheet of paper with a red ribbon holding the folded edges closed. The day that I found it in my mail box, my conscious told me to not open it, but my curiosity got the best of me and I opened it. In the middle of the page and in beautiful calligraphy were a few sort words: 'I've been watching you'.

wippy wip wip wip
Loѕт Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me