~~The foretold Five~~ A warriors fanfic

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

~~The foretold Five~~ A warriors fanfic

Postby MalcolmOmnishambles » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Hello everybody! This is my first fanfic so I hope you enjoy!

This is set at least nine years after the end of the last hope. Not much has happened since then. The clans are at peace with one another. But a new evil is arising, one that's been dormant since the before the time of the ancients. Five will come that will speak the evil, if they do not embrace it. then the clans are doomed.

Allegiances:

THUNDERCLAN

LEADER SQUIRRELSTAR-dark ginger she-cat with green eyes

DEPUTY JAGUARSPOTS-sandy colored tom with black spots and
Golden eyes
MEDICINE CAT ROBINFROST-black and gay tabby she-cat with ginger chest and
paws

WARRIORS (toms and she-cats without kits)

JAGGEDCREEK-graying brown tom with jagged blue stripes
SILVERMOON-feisty silver she-cat (sister to Jaggedcreek)
SPIDERLEAP- black tom with red marking on his back (mates with
Greenblossem) Apprentice-Stonepaw
TIGERSTORM-orange tom with black stripes
LEOPARDFIRE-golden dappled she-cat
STORMCLOUD-fluffy light gray tom (mates with Dapplefrost)
DAPPLEFROST-light brown she-cat with white spots
BOULDERSHADE-dark gray tom with ice blue eyes (brother to
Stormcloud)
BRIGHTWING-black and white she-cat (mates with Bouldershade)
GOLDENHAWK-golden tabby tom, Apprentice-Bluepaw
FLAMMINGHEART-likable ginger tom (descendant of Firestar)
MAPLESPLASH-tortie she-cat, one of the best hunters
FALCONFLIGHT-brown tabby tom with a torn ear (former rogue)
CLOUDFOOT-young black tom with a white paw
BIRDSONG-white she-cat with brown patches Apprentice-Dawnpaw
SILVERSKY-slender silver she-cat with a white belly (mates with Cloudfoot)
LEAFTAIL-white tom with a brown stripe
ROSEPETAL-shy pinkish cream she-cat with faint brown points

APPRENTICES (more than six moons old, in training to become warriors)

STONEPAW-sturdy gray tom
BLUEPAW-long haired blue she-cat
DAWNPAW-light cream she-cat

QUEENS (she-cats expecting or nursing kits)

FAWNLILLY-brown speckled she-cat with a bobed tail
GREENBLOSSEM-cream colored she-cat with large green eyes
(mother to Moonkit, a pretty silver she-cat and Sunkit, a white and
orange she-cat and Pinekit, a dark brown striped tom whose
mother died)

CRYSTALBREEZE-black she-cat with white paws and
Underbelly (mother to Wildkit-tar black tom, Runningkit-pointed
yellow tom, and Quailkit-brown she-cat (less than one moon old)

ELDERS
SMOKEYFANG-dark gray tom with white feet, chest, and tail tip
SKYPOOL-white, gray and light brown patched tom (brother to
Smokeyfang)
BUCKFOOL-scared greenish yellow tom with a smashed in face
and no front paw

SHADOWCLAN

LEADER TIGERSTAR-young dark brown tabby tom

DEPUTY SNAKEPATCH-controlled white tom with black patches

MEDICINE CAT WOLFSHADOW- ragged long haired dark gray and blackish tom
APPRENTICE- DUSTPAW

WARRIORS BLACKFANG-big black tom with a white paws, tail tip, and muzzle with blue eyes
MOUSECLAW- cream-colored tabby she-cat with creamy-brown paws, and amber eyes
LIONSCAR-a pale golden tabby tom with amber eyes
SILVERMOON-dark silver she-cat with light blue eyes, light silver patches and gray dapples

APPRENTICES DUSTPAW-dusty colored tom with black specks

QUEENS

ELDERS DEWSTREAM-gray she-cat

WINDCLAN

LEADER MOONSTAR-white ticked silver tom with black paws and tail-tip

DEPUTY WILLOWWHIP-gray tabby tom with yellow eyes

MEDICNE CAT SUNSWIRL-white she-cat with light brown feet and swirls

WARRIORS
GRASSFUR-smoky gray tom with brown tabby markings on his ankles and neck
PONDROSE -ginger she-cat with black tabby stripes
RABBITFOOT-white and brown she-cat
DARKMOON -dark gray tom with black spots
GOLDENFIRE-tortie she-cat with a white underbelly
EAGLEHEART-brown tabby tom
THUNDERCLAW-cocky black long-haired tom with orange
legs, stripe and purple eyes
LIGHTNINGFROST-dark grayish brown tom with white tabby
stripes
OWLFLIGHT -Dusty brown tom with faint tabby markings
CHEETAHFANG-lean pale yellow tom with black specks
WHITEBREEZE-beautiful white she-cat with blue eyes
Tigerfur ~ a dark brown tabby she-cat with pale green
eyes and long fur

APPRENTICES SPECKLEPAW-light smoky gray she-cat with faint ginger spots
CLOUDPAW-dark brown she-cat with white patches
VIPPERPAW -Silver-gray tom with a black diamond on his forehead and a
black underbelly and tail tip
SPLASHPAW-white she-cat with a broad brown stripe down her back
QUEENS AMBERDASH-swift pale brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes (sis to Sunswirl)

ELDERS

RIVERCLAN

LEADER LEOPARDSTAR-golden spotted she-cat

DEPUTY COPPERROSE-light brown she-cat with ginger stripes

MEDICNE CAT THRUSHFEATHER-light and dark gray tabby tom

WARRIORS BARKSHADE-black tom with big brown patches
PINEPOOL-brown tabby tom with a white belly and feet
APPLEWHISKER-ginger she-cat with dark brown points
SUNSPOT-brown tom with golden patches

APPRENTICES TINYPAW-white she-cat with black legs, tail and ears
LONGPAW-long haired gray with one black paw, and two white
DARKPAW-golden brown tabby with a copper underbelly and dark blue eyes

QUEENS

ELDERS

SKYCLAN

LEADER LIONSTAR-golden tom

DEPUTY MEADOWSKY-speckled gray tom

MEDICNE CAT HOLLOWEAR-Large dark brown tom with faint hearing

WARRIORS TUFFTAIL-thick limbed brown tom with a fluffy tail
STONELEG-black tom with a gray leg gray
SKUNKBREEZE-dirty brown tom with skinny legs
SCRUFFNECK-golden-brown tom with darker legs and long hair around his neck son
Of Lionstar
THORNHOLLOW-white tom with gray and black patches

APPRENTICES

QUEENS MORNINGMIST-dark brown she-cat with white paws (mother of Thornhollow’s kits,
Lillykit, a light brown she cat with white points. Daisykit, a white and light brown
she-cat and Rosekit, a white she-cat with black and light brown patches)

More cats will be added as the story progresses!

Prologue for the Foretold Five

Five starry cats sat around a small pool, gazing into its depths. In a place where it is always newleaf, always plenty of prey, and always decisions to be made.
“These two are young, but they will learn,” said a golden, spotted she-cat.
A broad-shouldered, dark brown tom looked at Leopardstar, “ I hope you are right, Leopardstar If not, then the Clans are doomed.”
The other two cats watched silently. Then, a large white tom stood and started to speak,
“Raggedstar,” he said looking at the brown tom, “When will the others be here?”
Five other cats padded out of the shadows, “You must learn to be more patient, Blackstar,” chuckled a lean, black and white tom jokingly.
“This is no laughing matter, Tallstar, and you know it,” Blackstar growled.
Tallstar stared at the group of cats around him in the peaceful Starclan Meadow, “You all know that Windclan will suffer in the following moons,” he sighed, as star shine washed them all in an eerie glow. “Mudclaw, Onestar, have we made our choice?”
“Not quite, Tallstar,” replied Onestar skeptically, flicking his tail nervously. He glanced at Mudclaw as if silently urging him to speak.
Mudclaw apparently got the message. “Someone else wishes to have a say in the choice,” he announced quickly.
Raggedstar grunted, “And who would that be?” As though he didn’t care.
“That would be me,” responded a smoke gray tom as he padded into the meadow. A look of astonishment came over the faces of the cats, especially the Thunderclan and Windclan cats. “Crowfeather?” they gasped.
“Crowfeather…” muttered Firestar and Onestar in unison.
A scraggly dark gray she-cat started to protest, “You can’t be serious, you know what he did!”
Raggedstar looked at her with a sad, yet angry look in his eyes, “Oh yes Yellowfang,” he said solemnly, “ we should all try to be more like you.” All the cats grew very silent. “We should all try to follow the Warrior code, like Yellowfang did.” Tension crackled in the air like lightning.
Yellowfang looked at him as though he had fed her crowfood, “Why you little foxheart, I oughta-“
“Stop!” yowled Firestar, as he and Graystripe helped Blackstar separate the two screeching cats.
Graystripe grinned as he held Raggedstar back, “It won’t be long before you and Sandstorm are like this you know.” Chuckled Graystripe.
Firestar shot him a glare. Sometimes Yellowfang and Raggedstar fought just to fight. All of the cats looked unsettled by the fight. Crowfeather’s arrival had been forgotten, he now sat quietly by a bush.
“Cats of Starclan,” began Firestar, “we are gathered here tonight to aid the Clans in their survival of a great evil.” His voice echoed around the beautiful meadow, the Greenleaf breeze blowing in the great oaks and pines around them.
“But what about Skyclan?” said Sandstorm, who had been watching from the edge of the trees, luckily she didn’t catch Graystripe comment.
“Yes, Firestar, why not wait until they get here to explain this thing to everybody?” said Brambleberry, the ancient Riverclan medicine cat, quietly from the crowd.
“Because Firestar likes to give speeches,” whispered Graystripe to Blackstar.
“I heard that, Graystripe!” mewed Firestar playfully to his best friend, “Don’t you go gossiping about me!”
“Enough chit-chat, you two elders,” said Yellowfang, having recovered from her scuffle with Raggedstar. “Let’s get on with this thing, Skyclan or no Skyclan,” she huffed.
“Lets just wait a little longer for them, okay?” pleaded Firestar. So all the cats sat around whispering for what seemed like seasons. Finally, Graystripe, who had been dozing in a patch of clovers, was abruptly awakened by a rough prod from a dark ginger paw. A paw that belonged to a pair of brilliant green eyes, which in turn belonged to Sharpstar, the recently deceased leader of Skyclan.
“Hey!” yowled Graystripe unhappily, “A little softer please?”
“Finally,” muttered Leopardstar under her breath.
Firestar stood up to greet the Skyclan cats “Welcome, Leafstar! So good to see you. I hope Skyclan are doing well?”
“Yes, Firestar, quite well” she replied happily,
“Ahem, not forgetting me are you, Firestar?” grumbled Sharpstar.
“Of course not, my dear friends! Sharpstar and the beautiful Frecklewish,” mewed Firestar. Walking up to them and giving them affectionate licks on the shoulders.
“Shall we begin?” mewed Tallstar, glancing at Firestar.
“Yes, let’s,” he replied. “Cats of Starclan,” he began grandly.
Graystripe interrupted, “Firestar, I know you to like make grand speeches and such, but we need to wrap this up, okay?” Everyone silently agreed with Graystripe's suggestion.
“Oh all right, I suppose so.”
Yellowfang stood up, “I may be old, but I can still hold a meeting,” she said as she gazed over the gathered cats. “Who would like to start?” she continued.
“If I may speak for Riverclan, as well as Shadowclan if I may?”
announced Blackstar.
Leopardstar was glaring at the tom, “That’s typical Shadowclan, tying to boss other clans around. But yes, you may speak for Riverclan.”
“Well then I’ll get to the point. Before the other clans arrived Shadowclan and Riverclan decided who to choose.”
Leopardstar chimed in, “The only logically choice, of course for Riverclan is, Leopardstar.”
Graystripe snorted, “But Leopardstar, your well, dead.
Blackstar of course thought this was very funny. But Leopardstar was just annoyed, “Not me, you beebrain” Talking as though to a kit. “The current leader of Riverclan was named after me, and she never thought she would be leader.”
Blackstar sighed, “And of course the same thing happened in Shadowclan. Our choice for this ‘prophecy’ is Tigerstar - no not the great, evil powerful Tigerstar. But the young inexperienced Tigerstar, who was just made leader three moons ago,” Blackstar explained to the crowd of confused cats.
Onestar tried to make sense of all this, “So, every cat knew there was a one in million chance this would happen, right?”
“I don’t even know what they’re talking about, and it’s confusing,” grunted Sharpstar.
“So, to sum things up, you choose Tigerstar for Shadowclan and Leopardstar for Riverclan,” explained Raggedstar swiftly. “Who’s next?” he added, trying to hurry things up.
Tallstar stood up, and there was a flattened place in the grass where he had been lying for what seemed like ever.“ I believe Windclan have waited long enough, besides I was getting stiff.”
Meanwhile Onestar and Mudclaw had quietly moved over to sit by Crowfeather, to have a whispered discussion.
“So Onestar, Mudclaw, what have you decided?”
Onestar was the one who replied, “Crowfeather would like to announce it, Tallstar.”
Tallstar looked stunned, then decided that it wasn’t worth it, “Oh all right, if you wish.”
Crowfeather stood up, walked toward the center of the meadow so he could be heard, and began, “I make this choice because I believe it will have a great affect on Windclan. I choose… Cheetahfang.”
“What!” yowled Tallstar. “Have you seen this tom?” he exclaimed, huffing. “He’s a complete pile of Foxdung! He is impatient and irresponsible, just to name a few!” Tallstar was outraged by Crowfeather’s choice. “He is the last cat I would have chosen.”
Crowfeather knew he had to explain his choice to everyone, especially Tallstar .
“Don’t you see? Of course I knew this cat was an annoying lump of fur, that’s why I chose him.”
Tallstar looked as confused as ever, “But then why did you-
“Let me finish, please. As I was saying, do you remember when I was an annoying lump of fur?”
Onestar spoke up immediately, “Oh yes, he would always be bossing the younger apprentices around and then he would-“
“You see? Going on the journey to the sun-drown place changed me. If I hadn’t been chosen, I would still be the bossy, rude and annoying cat I was before I left. But the journey changed me, it made me see the value of teamwork and friendship, it made me a better cat. That’s why I chose this cat, to give him a chance to change, to be a better cat. Like I was able to do. I hope you see my reasoning and accept my choice.”
“That was quite the speech Crowfeather.” said Tallstar, taking it all in.
“And I thought Firestar’s speeches where long, geez!” mewed Graystripe.
Tallstar looked around, “So do the cats of starclan approve Crowfeather’s choice?”
There was much discussion among the cats, but finally the meadow grew quiet. And Firestar arose to announce the verdict, for he was the unofficial leader of starclan, because of the noble and great things he did during his lifetime. Various forms of yes, sure, and I guess followed.
“Alrighty then, Cheetahfang will represent Windclan,” said Firestar quickly. “Thunderclan will go next. Graystripe, any idea who we want?”
“Well Firestar, I’m having trouble deciding” began Graystripe. “Because you see, everyone I knew well, they’re in Starclan,” he said, looking affectionately at the cats around him.
Firestar gave an understanding nod, “I see what you mean, but we have to judge them on what little we’ve seen.”
Graystipe went silent as he thought for a moment, “Well I really like Jaguarspots, he reminds me of you, Firestar.”
“Yeah, I guess,” he responded, staring off into space, “ You know, I just realized that this is Thunderclan’s first leader that wasn’t born in the old forest.”
Then Brambleberry spoke up, “ How we do know he will be leader?”
“Well, its quite obvious,” she said in her raspy, dry voice. All the clan cats heads turned to where Yellowfang was sitting. “Squirrelstar is on her last life, and you know that Fox that’s been lurking around Thunderclan territory?” she explained, “ Well it can’t be good for an old leader like her.”
Then Graystripe muttered under his breath, “Yellowfang, the most optimistic cat in the world.”
“Whoever said that is gonna feel my claws in their fur pretty soon!” she growled to the crowd.
“Can we stick to the point here please?” sighed Blackstar tiredly.
“ I agree with Graystripe, Jaguarspots is helpful, resourceful, and keeps his wits about him during a fight.” said Firestar.
“ I like him.” said Yellowfang briskly.
Sharpstar did not like being in a crowd of cats, because Skyclan was smaller then most clans, excluded from the others in their sandy gorge. “ I believe Skyclan have waited long enough to choose, we have to get back to our own skies you know!” said Sharpstar angrily.
Firestar knew he shouldn’t push the hot-headed Skyclan leader, “We officially choose Jaguarspots for Thunderclan.”
Sharpstar shouldered his way forward through the crowd, “I believe our choice is clear, is it not? Leafstar, Frecklewish?”
Both she-cats pondered this for a moment, then Frecklewish spoke,
“I like Meadowsky, I really do. It’s just that he still doesn’t take things seriously enough to take on this responsibility.”
“So then it is decided? Lionstar will be the cat for Skyclan?,” said Leafstar, glancing at the other two.
“Yes, he’s such a great leader. He’s lead them through hard times.” said Sharpstar with a gleam of respect in his eyes.
“Yes,’ murmured Frecklewish quietly.
All the cats looked to the center of the blooming meadow, where Firestar had stood up to close the meeting of starry cats. “I hope we all are pleased with the choices made here tonight, and that they are the right ones, for the sake of the clans. Starclan have been wrong before,”
“You can say that again” grunted Yellowfang, rembering the time she tried to divide Starclan during the great battle.
Firestar began once more “I hope we have things right this time.”

[center Chapter one
Jaguarspots POV
][/center]
Chapter one
Jaguarspots POV

Sunlight streamed bright in the den, causing the lone creature inside to stir. “Why couldn’t today be cloudy?” grumbled a young tom. The birds outside chirped cheerfully, unaware of the unhappy cat below in the Thunderclan camp.
“You needed to get up anyway. It’s almost past sunhigh,” remarked Jaggedcreek, one of the senior warriors, padding into the den, “By now I thought you would be used to your deputy duties, you’ve had them for six moons!”
Jaguarspots yawned, “Can’t a cat sleep in every once in a while?
“Not when there are patrols to be organized!” Jaggedcreek huffed. Suddenly a young black tom burst into the den
“Jaguarspots, do you want me to go hunting?” Cloudfoot asked quickly, “I could take some cats with me if you want.”
Can’t I just be left alone for a while? “Sure, take whoever you want.” He said finally.
“Okay, thanks!” Cloudfoot said as he bounded away in search of his hunting partners. A warm breeze blew through the den and ruffled his fur, making him feel more awake. As he walked outside, the camp was busy with cats, the sun shone, and not a cloud was in the blue sky. It was near the beginning of Greenleaf, so it would soon be very hot. But the forest still had some of the Newleaf coolness. The medicine cats had been very busy with everything blooming, so he had given them an apprentice every day. “I wonder who should help them today,” he muttered to himself. He headed over to the ledge where Squirrelstar makes announcements, so he could sort out the patrols.
“Hey, look who woke up!” laughed Leaftail as he padded out of camp with Cloudfoot’s hunting patrol.
I should make sure to give him extra patrol duties Jaguarspots thought. Cats began to gather around to hear what they would be doing. As most of the cats padded, up he started assigning cats to check the Shadowclan border. “Silvermoon, could you please lead a patrol?” he asked “and take, um, let’s see here - ah! perfect timing, Goldenhawk. I was wondering if Robinfrost could borrow your apprentice today?” He could tell that Goldenhawk was hesitant about handing over his apprentice for the day.
Goldenhawk thought for a moment, “In fact ,yes, we practiced night stalking last night, so Bluepaw won’t be up for battle training just yet.” He turned to call to the young she-cat, “Bluepaw! Come here!”
Jaguarspots turned back to Silvermoon, “So take Spiderleap and his apprentice, that should be plenty.”
“Of course that’s plenty! I can’t remember the last time anyone attacked us!” growled the silver she-cat. She gathered her cats and walked out of camp. As soon as the thorn tunnel stopped swishing, more cats were upon him in a second.
“Should I go hunting?” said Mapplesplash, glancing up.
“No, Cloudfoot already took out a patrol,” he replied. Instead, you can lead a patrol with Bouldershade and Leopardfire to the Windclan border.” Jaguarspots glanced over at the fresh-kill pile just in case a another hunting patrol was needed; it was almost gone. “Who did Cloudfoot take with him?” Of course we need another hunting patrol, I just sent most of the cats out! he asked the cats around him,
“I think he took Leaftail, Rosepetal, and Birdsong.” responded Stormcloud, “ Those five, always together!” he chuckled as memories flashed in his eyes.
“Silversky and Cloudfoot make such a cute couple,” said Flammingheart as he walked across the camp to where they were sitting.
Dapplefrost, Stormcloud’s mate, perked her ears at the sound of her son and the word “mates.” Flamingheart saw he had her attention. “ I’ve been waiting for them to announce it officially,” he meowed. Jaguarspots sighed inwardly, he had never really met his father. He only knew him for a little while when he was young. He focused his eyes on a pair of sparrows that where busy building a nest in one of the steep ledges in the side of the stone hallow. The male stood guard over the nest while the female worked steadily. Something else that painfully reminded him of his parents He was drug out of his memories by Smokeyfang, one of the clan elders who had apparently asked him a question, “I’m sorry, what was that you said?
“And you young cats always complain about my hearing! Huh!” he rasped. “Anywho, Greenblossom wanted some fresh bedding for her nest now that she’s got Pinekit to deal with.”
Jaguarspots remembered that Pinekit’s mother had died recently of greencough. And Greenblossom, the only other nursing queen, had taken him in. He turned to Falconflight, the former rogue who was still finding it hard to fit in. He stayed because of his mate, Crystalbreeze, who had just given birth to their kits. “Falconflight!”, he called to the sullen tom where he sat near the freshkill pile, “do you know if Dawnpaw went with her mentor to hunt?”
The brown tom looked up as though he had been half asleep, “I think she’s still in the apprentice den, sleeping,” he grumbled.
“Okay, so could-“ he stopped when he reliesed that there was no point in yelling across the big clearing. He told the other cats that were still around him to go do whatever they wanted until the other patrols got back. He padded up to Falconflight, “Could you help Dawnpaw gather some moss for the queens, please?” he asked the ragged brown tom as nicely as he could. Falconflight looked at him as though he had grown a second tail. “And why would I do that? he said coolly, “I am a warrior you know”
He had never liked him, but this was crazy! “Look buddy I’ve been light on your duties to give you time with your kits,” the tom just kept staring at me, and he wouldn’t acknowledge what I was saying. And this mad me even madder. “but you need to do your share too, and besides this moss is for Crystalbreeze too.”
The big tabby gave a sigh, “Oh alright, I’ll help”
Jaguarspots had an idea, “ Afterwards, you can teach all the apprentices some uh… of your moves?” Jaguarspots wasn’t sure if this was a good idea, but Squirrelstar had told him to help the tom feel more comfortable in the clan. “Well?”
“I guess I could do that,” he replied, “what do you want me to teach them?”
I hope he doesn’t teach them the killing bite or some other violent move, he was a rogue after all “I think Stonepaw is the only one with any advanced battle training.” he informed Falconflight.
Falconflight got up and stretched his legs in the soft grass that grew in the hollow. It was a little past sunhigh, and the sunshine reflected of the rock walls of the camp.
“Now go out and get moss with Dawnpaw, and when you get back hopefully Stonepaw will be back from patrol.” Said the deputy.
“What about Bluepaw?” he asked.
“She’s helping Robinfrost collect herbs out in the woods. But I’ll send them to the sandy hollow when they get back.” He replied. Jaguarspots hadn’t noticed, but Dawnpaw had padded up beside them while they were talking.
“So I’ll be gathering moss today, huh?” she asked sarcastically.
“I’m afraid so Dawnpaw,” Jaguarspots said looking down at the apprentice, “but afterwards, you get to have battle practice with the other apprentices.” He said, trying to cheer her up.
“Who will be training us?” she asked, looking around at the other warriors in the camp.
Jaguarspots gazed around with her, “Falconflight.”
“What? But he’s, well, not clanborn,” she whispered the last word to him, “should he really be teaching us fighting moves?”
“Oh you’ll be fine!” he said half-jokingly, At least I hope so. “Now go and gather some moss! Falconflight is waiting.”
She ran to catch up with Falconflight, who had already left through the thorn tunnel.
“What’s the point of battle practice if we never fight?” he asked himself, then he heard some cat padding toward him.
“ You’d be surprised how much we used to fight.”
“Squirrelstar! You scared me!” exclaimed Jaguarspots.
“Not just each other, but all sorts of things; rogues, loners, even kittypets!” recalled Squirrelstar.
“I’m not wishing there was fighting or anything, but what’s the point of sending out border patrols if there’s no reason too?” questioned Jaguarspots.
“We don’t want are clan to get lazy! And besides you never know what could be lurking right around the corner.”

Patrols started coming in, and everything was clear, the hunters had brought in a good load.
Jaguarspots sent Stonepaw back out as soon as he got back with Silvermoon and Spiderleap,
“Buy I’m hungry!” he had whined, “I’ve been out all day!”
“Hurry and go find Falconflight, your sisters are already there.”
“Fine.” He huffed and stomped off to the entrance to the camp, and went through the thorn tunnel.
“I hope Falconflight tires him out good.” said Leaftail dropping his catch on the freshkill pile.
“I guess we’ll see how it goes” started Jaguarspots, but he was interrupted by one of the elders coming out of their den.
“Is that a Squirrel? Said Buckfool the elder, in his weird, slow voice, limping out to the fresh-kill pile, “I just love squirrels! There so tasty. Duh, did I tell you that I like squirrels?”
“Help me!” moaned Leaftail pleadingly. Jaguarspots backed away slowly, he did not want to get in a conversation with Buckfool, because once you get started there’s no stopping him. Jaguarspots turned around and glanced over the camp, everything seemed to in order. The hunting patrols had brought in a good load, everything was clear on the Shadowclan border, and the apprentices where out training. Then Jaguarspots heard some muffled voices, then the they suddenly got louder.
“I tell you it looked like cobwebs, but shiny and hard looking” they where describing what they had encountered.
Jaguarspots recognized the voice of Leopardfire, who had taken out a patrol along the Windclan border.
They continued their conversation, “And I’ve never seen monsters that big!” added Mapplesplash.
He met them outside the thorn tunnel, in the cool forest, “Sounds like there is something to report, am I right?”
They looked at each other, “I guess we where talking pretty loud, huh.” Confessed Bouldershade, “But yes, we did find something of importance.” Said Maplesplash as she walked briskly though the thorn tunnel.
The rest of the patrol followed, making the green buds on the bushes quiver. The sun was starting to set behind the walls of the Stone Hollow, bathing one side in sunlight, and the other in shadow. “Do you want to go up to Squirrelstar’s cave to explain what you saw in private?” asked Jaguarspots.
“What we have to say effects the whole clan” said Leopardfire as she picked though the fresh-kill pile
“Okay, finish eating then come and find me.” Jaguarspots said over his shoulder, going to get Squirrelstar. He walked out into the forest, enjoying the warm breeze and the cool grass between his toes. He started out into a run, and soon Wondering where Squirrelstar had gone to, she wasn’t in her den. As he padded down the well-worn paths, knowing them as well as his own pelt. He came to the ridge over looking the pebbly slope down to the lake. There, sitting with her back to him, was Squirrelstar, staring at the lake as it turned golden with the setting sun. With her paws just far enough from the lapping waves that they didn’t get wet. He ran down the slope, almost tripping on the round pebbles beneath his paws. Driftwood lay scattered around. Out of breath, he sat down next to Squirrelstar, wondering if he should speak.
“Peaceful, isn’t?” she muttered, still staring out at the glaring lake.
Jaguarspots took a deep breath, getting the idea that she didn’t want to talk right then. He began letting the scents that where on the breeze bath his tongue. He could smell the pine sap and moistness of Shadowclan to his right, and the heather and peat of Windclan to his left. And faintly, just faintly he could smell the stinky fish smell of Riverclan on the other side of the lake. He shuffled his paws to keep them from getting sore. This whole time Squirrelstar had been sitting next to him silently “So um, Maplesplash’s patrol has something to report,” No reply from Squirrelstar, “Did you hear me?”
“Yes Jaguarspots, I heard you. Come, lets head back to camp.”
He stood there a minute, then ran up the slope to catch up with her as she entered the trees. The race back though the forest went by in a blur. By the time they reached camp most of the cats had settled down and where finishing their meals. Squirrelstar went straight to Maplesplash to ask about what she had seen. Around the camp cats where lounging about in the evening shade with their bellies full. Squirrelstar motioned for him to come up to the rock ledge with her and Maplesplash. He bounded over to join them, sending grit and stones down after him.
“Maplesplash’s patrol has discovered something of importance!” announced the leader. “She wishes to explain it in further detail for the clan.”
She flicked her tail for Maplesplash to take her place in front of the clan, Jaguarspots shuffled to give her more room.
She gathered her thoughts for a moment, then began, “What we saw was troubling, I’ll give you as much detail as possible, ‘It was on the moor, there where huge yellow monsters, with silver claws on some of them.”
Cats began whispering among each other.
She went on “And rolls upon rolls of shiny gray cobweb stuff, there where also small twoleg nests being brought in on long flat monsters
“Do you know what any of this means? Did you find out?” questioned Goldenhawk
“Yes, why are the twolegs doing this?” said Birdsong
“Why do twolegs do anything? Their crazy that’s why!” burst Jaggedcreek standing up, “I’ve seen it enough times, twolegs do to things just to mess stuff up!”
“Calm down, Jaggedcreek! I said, trying to keep the grumpy tom from going crazy. He did that sometimes, he’d gone a little loopy since his mate died. They’d been together since they were apprentices the elders said. Then a delicate she-cat lightly padded over to him. She was his only kit. Jaguarspots had never met Ivyleaf, but they say that Rosepetal looked just like her mother. She walked over to him, and everyone grew silent as the crowd parted to give her a path.
“Father,” she said, barely audible, “everything will be all right.” she said, Stroking him with her tail. She lead him away slowly to the medicine cat’s den Robinfrost followed close behind them.
“Bring me some of that poppy seed that we left outside the camp!” whispered Robinfrost over her shoulder to Bluepaw.
“Okay” said Bluepaw quickly as she bounded away to the thorn tunnel.
Jaguarspots watched her go, “Shouldn’t Jaggedcreek be retiring to the elders den soon?” he suggested to Squirrelstar.
“In my heart I know it, but he will not want to admit it I’m afraid. It will hurt is pride to not be able to defend his clan.” Sighed Squirrelstar, studying the clan below. Everyone wanted to know what Maplesplash had seen.
“But don’t all elders feel like that?” he questioned, glancing to the medicine cat’s den to try and see Jaggedcreek and Robinfrost.
Squirrelstar retreated in to her sandy den, “If he does retire in the near future, and I say if, it won’t be because of an injury, it will be because of his mind. And no warrior wants to go out like that.
“I suppose your right, but he’s still crazy” replied Jaguarspots, “Maplesplash, come back and finish your report before it’s too dark” he called down below to the throng of cats. Then he saw her appear and weave her way toward the rocky path up to the ledge.
She sat down next to Jaguarspots; “Should I continue?” she asked them.
Squirrelstar rolled her eyes, “If they they want to pay attention, they can.”
Jaguarspots listened closely to Maplesplash’s report, trying to get every detail out that could help his clan. But he couldn’t make sense out of it. She explained that all of the commotion was on Windclan’s moor’s. It was covered with huge yellow monsters, and rolls upon rolls of shiny spider web like materials. He wondered what in starclan the twolegs would do with all of that stuff. Would they build something? Or take it all away after a little while? The cats below had dispersed to their den for the night. The moon peeked over the ridge of the hollow and bathing it in cool moonlight. There was a pleasant midnight breeze blowing through the forest, but it had a hint of rain on it. Jaguarspots had just assigned Leaftail to guard duty for the night. That’s for making fun of me earlier! But it really wasn’t that much of a punishment because the night was so enjoyable. Jaguarspots retired to his den after checking on Leaftail, then in the medicine den on Jaggedcreek. Where he was assured by Robinfrost that he was fine and could sleep in the warriors den tonight. He padded quietly into the warriors den. Weaving around the warm sleeping bodies, and almost stepping on Flamingheart’s tail. He finally reached his nest toward the center of the den. Usually only senior warriors slept near the center of the den, where it was the warmest. But since Jaguarspots was made deputy at a fairly young age so he was allowed to move his there. He plopped down for the night but had to get up and fix his nest first. There was a stone in it rubbing against his back. He then settled down for bed and fell in to a deep sleep.
Last edited by MalcolmOmnishambles on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MalcolmOmnishambles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~~The foretold Five~~ A warriors fanfic

Postby MalcolmOmnishambles » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:33 pm

FANS

REVEIWS

Please give reviews! I take constructive criticism. XD
MalcolmOmnishambles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilysplash » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Hello! I'm just critiquing allegiances for now.
1- Nine years is a long time for cats. At least fourty or so years. I don't think that Squirrelstar could survive, even with nine lives... She's already a Warrior by the Last Hope, so if you catch my drift... The oldest cat that lived was probably Mousefur. Since she's a warrior in the first book and dies in the last, about four or so years should've passed. Yeah... Squirrelstar would be dead.
2- WiP.
~❀ℒiℓyѕρℓaѕℎ, also known as ℱantaisiℯღ and ❦ℒaℯℓia
Konagona ni Ai, my lovely little one.

ღMy Dяℯαm: {ღ} {ღ} True love...
ღDяℯαmiℯs: 2010 Valentine's PPS Malk Dog, Warrior Cats
ღAcℎiℯvℯd Dяℯαmiℯs:
Image (Thank you, SilverFang 14!)Image (Thank you, Kipasaurus and Dreamie Dashers!!!) Image (Thank you, Rathian and Dreamie Seekers!)
Always, always looking for Warrior cats!
I am a Gifting Weasel Hero! (Though not very good at it.) I have bombed 22 people and have received 22 wonderful, generous bombs! So the cycle goes, making everyone happy! c: I also greatly thank anyone that gave me a dreamie!
Lilysplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalcolmOmnishambles » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Thank you! And I know squirrelstar would be dead but I really wanted her to still be leader so... right.
MalcolmOmnishambles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi, you were on the warriors fan club asking for cats for the clans, so here's 2 things.
1. You really aren't supposed to advertise your fan fics or fan clans on the fan club, just for the future.
2. My cat is Tigerfur ~ a dark brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes and long fur. She belongs to Windclan.
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Shoot me trades :)
Now Playing: x
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx
──────
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆:
───────────

───────────
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡
Knuckles the Echidna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalcolmOmnishambles » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:24 am

Thanks for the cat! I'll add it right away! And sorry for the spam, but I knew some people might want their cats in this story .
MalcolmOmnishambles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:24 am

Here's a couple cats for you....
1. Blackfang- big black tom with a white paws, tail tip, and muzzle with blue eyes (shadowclan, Mate to Mouseclaw)
2. Mouseclaw- cream-colored tabby she-cat with creamy-brown paws, and amber eyes. (Shadowclan)
3. lionscar- a pale golden tabby tom with amber eyes. (Shadowclan)
4. Silvermoon- dark silver she-cat with light blue eyes, light silver patches and gray dapples. (Shadowclan, Mate to lionscar.)
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalcolmOmnishambles » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Thanks for the cats! I'll add them right away!
MalcolmOmnishambles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me