My JMD Cave || No Posting

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

My JMD Cave || No Posting

Postby mare. » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:12 am

A place where you may find all the information you'll ever need to know about my JMDs.

Note: if you want your JMD to become friends/enemies/ or role-play with one of my JMDs, send me a private message
mare.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My JMD Cave || No Posting

Postby mare. » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:41 am

Name ;;
Notte Laina Smithers
Notte wrote:Hi! I'm Notte Laina Smithers, but just call me Notte!

Nicknames ;;
She usually goes by just Notte, but if your close to her, you can call her Note, maybe.
Notte wrote:Just call me Notte. It's not that long, unless your a good friend.

Name Meaning ;;
Notte is actually just Italian for night
Notte wrote:My name is Italian for night, because my whole mane and jewel are black, like the night sky.

Gender ;;
Notte is a full female
Notte wrote:I'm quite definitely a girl, could you not tell?

Sexuality ;;
I'd call Notte straight, I can't see her with a female JMD.
Notte wrote:Oh, um, I only like guys. Sorry, uh, girls?

Age ;;
Notte is 17 years and a few days old
Notte wrote:I'm pretty young, I only just turned 17

Birthdate ;;
Notte was born on July 30th, 1996
Notte wrote:I was born on July 30th 1996 I believe it was

Zodiac
Being born on July 30th make Notte a Leo.
Notte wrote:Hehe, I'm a Leo, the lion. Rawr!

Voice ;;
Notte has a rather soft, feminine voice. It's very smooth and flowing, though a bit higher-pitched than the average voice. She does have a strong Italian accent though.
Notte wrote:M-my voice? Well, um, it's pretty quiet and people tell me I have a definite girl's voice

Nationality ;;
Notte, as her name suggests, is mostly Italian, but has a grandmother from Poland.
Notte wrote:I'm pretty much Italian, I live in Venice, but my grandmother is Polish.

Religion ;;
Notte is a strong Catholic
I've attended Church every Christmas, and Sunday for as long as I can remember.

Personality ;;
This girl has a very... Diverse personality. One side of her is the shy, sensitive one that she had from birth. When you see her like this, she's a bit over sensitive, but still shy, and down to earth. She's one of those Jewlies that can see right through your soul, and it's just almost impossible to lie to her. Along with that, she's usually very reserved, and hard to get to know, but always relatively friendly to all. Her biggest downfall to that side, is that she is very easily offended, and is fully capable of holding grudges.

Ever since that tragic day in Notte's past though, she's developed severe Bi-Polar disorder. Nowadays, if you say something that upsets her, she'll become the queen of all misery. She'll break out crying, yelling, complaining, ranting, and have a full out break down. Somedays she'll just wake up and throw on baggy pants and a sweatshirt, and sit in front of her family's television all day. And other days, she'll be in a perfectly fine mood, then slowly progress into a miserable dragon. In addition to all the effects of her disorder, if a sad event occurs, even the death of a small pet, she'll burst out crying.
Notte wrote:Oh, maybe you should ask someone else about my personality. I wouldn't know how to explain myself truthfully...

Her Past ;;
Notte was born in a small apartment building in Venice, Italy, her room overlooking the canals. Her family didn't have too much, but they were happy, and that's all that mattered. The young JMD actually had a yellow jewel just as she acquired one, but as she grew older, she began to take a special liking to one of her childhood friend. By the time she was 15, the two were making plans of renting their own apartment together. The two were so perfect for each other, the bright red jewel held a special place in her heart. Their plans were disrupted though, ten days after Notte's boyfriend's birthday on November 14th. He had been driving home from his job, on a little motorcycle he had the permit to drive. In the middle of no where, a stone hit his helmet, making the motorcycle swerve uncontrollably. They skidded off the road, and crashed head on to a thick tree trunk. Notte's lover had a split head, and passed away. She was horribly broken. She spent days at a time locked in her room, and her parents brought food the her room. When she did come out and faced people, it was December 3rd. The only thing she did was take her bicycle out of the garage and pedal madly to the local tattoo parlor. She held back tears as the needle pressed into her upper arm. She had payed for a small, barely noticeable cross with the date November 14th, 2012 above it. You can't see it in most cases, as it's almost up on her shoulders, but it means a lot to her. From that day on, her jewel turned into the pitch black it is now. She knows that all things happen for a reason, and that the has to be someone else who will fill the void, but she still has the sadness of her loss inside her.
Notte wrote:O-oh, I-I'd rather not... speak about it... *sniffs*

Her Friends ;;
None yet, but always open to some!
Notte wrote:I'm still a bit new around here...

Crush ;;
Notte hasn't found anyone who caught her eye yet
Notte wrote:Not just yet...

Relationship ;;
Notte doesn't have a boyfriend just yet c;
Notte wrote:Oh, I us-used to h-have one *sniffles*

Art ;;
None yet!

T h e B e s t ;;

Food ;;
Notte wrote:My favorite food? Definitely my father's homemade
raviolis.

Drink ;;
Notte wrote:A drink hmm? Probably a mug of cappuccino.

Sport ;;
Notte wrote:My favorite sport has to be fishing. We do a lot of that
if we take our gondolas outside of town.

Color ;;
Notte wrote:Lilac has to be my most preferred color of them all.

Animal ;;
Notte wrote:Leopards. Hands down, leopards are the best animals
ever.

Time of Day ;;
Notte wrote:I like the very early morning, at dawn around

Season ;;
Notte wrote:I'm a fan of the transitional season, but I love the
colors of autumn.

Weather ;;
Notte wrote:I like days that are overcast, but not rainy. Those
are the best days to paddle through the canals.

Dessert ;;
Notte wrote:Ooh, just one? Gotta go with my canolis. They are
little pieces of heaven with Creme in them.

Holiday ;;
Notte wrote:"Christmas of course. I'm Catholic, remember?

Hobby ;;
Notte wrote:I love to sew, knit, and crochet. I also like to cook
and bake.
T h e W o r s t ;;

Food ;;
Notte wrote:Oh, I absolutely cannot stand the taste of what you
call ham

Drink ;;
Notte wrote:Tea. It's just so plain

Sport ;;
Notte wrote:Oh, most definitely baseball

Color ;;
Notte wrote:I'm not especially fond of orange

Animal ;;
Notte wrote:Pigs. Just so disgusting

Time of Day ;;
Notte wrote:Mid day. It's very hot then.

Season ;;
Notte wrote:Summer. Not a fan of hot weather

Weather ;;
Notte wrote:Thunderstorms are rather depressing to myself

Dessert ;;
Notte wrote:Pudding. Way to mushy, it makes me feel like a senior
citizen.

Holiday ;;
Notte wrote:Halloween. I mean come on. A whole day to celebrate
evil spirits. To you have a death wish or something?

Hobby ;;
Notte wrote:I can not and never will understand what is so interesting
about dancing. I mean it's just like walking but like
a mentally challenged person.
mare.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me