♥ So many personalities..♥ {My characters}

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

♥ So many personalities..♥ {My characters}

Postby . moved account . » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏsᴛ..

Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ.

hello, welcome to my character post. all of my characters will be posted on this form, I seem to loose them way to easy..anyway, hope you enjoy them, and I don`t mind if you use these forms, in fact I didn`t make any of them myself. so please if you use these forms make sure to give the correct owners the credit (: anywho, hope you enjoy them and if you have any questions,concerns or comments please shoot me a pm! enjoy!

realistic humans;;

f e m a l e s ;;
x. Cosette Avery Swan
x. Shiloh Avery
x. April Mashay Tor
x. Shiloh Avery Taylor(another,sorta)
x. Raven King
x. Lacey King
x. Alexis 'Lexi' King
x. Leda "Bunny" Avery
m a l e s ;;
x. Ren
x. Drew
animals;;
f e m a l e s ;;
x. Drift
x. Specklestar
x. Dawnpaw
x. Moonpelt

m a l e s ;;
x. Stark
x. Mosstail
x. Flamepelt
'special' humans;;

f e m a l e s ;;
x. Brooklyn Moon
x. Calla Rose Taylor

m a l e s ;;

╔═════════════════╗
Look into my eyes It’s where my
demons hide Don’t get too close It’s dark inside It’s where my
demons hide
╚═════════════════╝

1x1 infomy characters
. moved account .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

l a c e y k i n g ;;

Postby . moved account . » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:06 am

Sometimes you think you wanna disappear
          but all you really want is to be found

>>ɴαмe;; Lᴀᴄᴇʏ Kɪɴɢ
      Hello there, it`s nice to meet you. My name is Lacey King, and who may you be? Don`t wanna tell,huh? Fine, I see how it is. I guess you want to know the reason behind my name,hum? Well,alright. My first name,Lacey, is American. And, pretty if you ask me. Anywho, my middle name is Hannah, and let me tell you I could not have asked for a prettier middle name. I do believe it is American as well, not to mention my late Aunt`s first name. My last name is King, it is my birth parents last name, and my adopted mum and dad let me choose rather to keep King or switch to Bluelies. Okay, first off Bluelies is an awkward last name, if you ask me. Wouldn`t you rather be a King?
        >>ɴιcĸɴαмe;; - Lᴀᴄᴇ - Lᴀʏ -
      Ah yes, nicknames. I only have two, that I know of anyway. I`m sure I have some that I am unaware of. One of the most common nickname of mine is Lace. My best friend,Jarred,also my first crush, came up with it whenever we were in the fourth grade. At first, he was the only one I aloud to call me that. Ever. But, as I began to make more friends and Jarred continued to call me "Lace", everyone decided they would too. I tried to deny it, but soon I gave in and it`s pretty much my permanent name,unless I`m in trouble. Then, there`s the less common one that my little brother calls me. Lay. I don`t exactly like that nickname, it reminds me of Lay`s chips. I mean, don`t get me wrong; I love Lays! But I don`t want to be referred to as a brand of chips..
        >>αɢe αɴd вιrтнdαy;; - 18 - Aᴘʀɪʟ 13ᴛʜ -
      Hey, didn`t your mum tell you asking a girls age is rude? Guess not. Okay, I am currently 18 years of age. Yes, finally a young adult! I`ve been waiting for this all my life,finally it is here! My birthday is April 13th,want to know a fun fact about my birthday? Of course you do! I was born on Friday 13th, creepy huh?
        >>ɢeɴder;;ғeмαle
      Really? My gender? Ouch. That cuts deep. I`m a female, girl,chick,lady,women, whatever floats your boat. To sum things up, I am 100% female, I can provide proof if needed..Kidding.

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽
        >>perѕoɴαlιтy;; -Sʜʏ - Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ- Sᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ - Hᴇʀsᴇʟғ - Cʟᴜᴍsʏ -
      You seem very interested in me if you got this far and you`re still listening. Right? Anyway, on to my personality! I can be a very shy girl, I don`t always like being in a crowd. Now, don`t get my wrong, I like the attention, I`m just not one to go out and seek it. I rather it find me, not me find it. I`m not very shy around people I know, though. So I guess I`m not too shy. I`m also a sweetheart, I`m not a fan of being mean. I was never bullied in my child hood years, but I`ve seen it happen and I hate it. Just the thought of hurting someone makes me sick. I hate it hate it hate it! I can be very stubborn too,if I must add. I don`t like the "easy way", I prefer my way, or the hard way as some might say. I don`t like playing "Follow The Leader", because I was not born to follow, I was born to lead. I guess my stubbornness really highlights that part of me,right? I`m also very,and I mean very clumsy. I trip over my own feet so many times it`s not even funny. I have fell down a hill, bruised my arms and scraped my knees many times just from falling. In all reality, I`m just myself. I love being random,weird,an outcast, a sweetheart, a lover, a fighter, and all the other things that make me..Well,me. Some people don`t like me, but hey! Haters gonna hate!
        >>нιѕтory;; - Iᴛ`s ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ -
      My history is my past, the fact you want to know about it is pretty personal..But who cares? Prepare yourself for this! It all started whenever I was roughly 5 years of age. My father had ran off with some blonde bimbo after I turned 5, he said I was to much of a handful. Well, mum couldn`t raise me alone and she knew that. She decided the next day to take me to an orphan home. I lived in the Home for about two months when a lovely couple came to adopt a child. They looked at the younger kids before me, and I truthfully did not mind. I just sat on my bed singing along to the radio. That must have caught their attention because a week later I was packing my belongings and moving in with them. I lived there for the rest of my life, not exactly knowing I was adopted until the age of 14 whenever I chose to keep my last name.
    ☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

>>тypιcαlly weαrιɴɢ;;
      My style changes..A lot. My most common is,though, short cut off jeans, a tee shirt and converse. Or, skinny jeans, a band tee and of course converse. Usually in the summer, I like to wear skirts and dresses, with either flip flops or sandals. Mainly flip-flops, I`m not a sandal fan.
        >>ғαмιly;; - Mᴜᴍ,ᴅᴀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ -
      My family is very special to me. My parents are Marry and Joe Bluelies, and their son Alex Bluelies. I adore Alex, so much. He`s my little pride and joy. No, that`s not one bit weird, your opinion is not needed. Marry is roughly 35, but she still looks as if she is only 21. I hope I`m like that whenever I grow older. Joe is about 39, give or take a few years. Sadly for him, he doesn`t have the luck my mum has and he looks his age, if not a little older. Alex is about 6 years of age, and totally cute. He just lost his front tooth, so now when he smiles he looks so funny!
        >>peтѕ;; - Fᴇʟᴏɴʏ -
      Oh yes, my second pride and joy! Here`s a picture of her. Isn`t she lovely? She is about 5 months old and a beautiful Bull Terrior. I raised her from a pup, and let me tell you..It was crazy! She`s so full of energy, I wish I had that kind of energy. She is pure white, besides the spot on her right eye. I love my baby girl, and I`ll never give my Fel up. She almost met death once, it won`t happen again.
        [color=#34004A]>>нoввιeѕ;; - Sɪɴɢɪɴɢ - Pʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ - Dʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ -
      My hobbies? I love to sing for one. I`m quite good, I think. Jarred says I am and that`s the only opinion I need. I have thought about posting video`s on YouTube, but of course my shy side denied it. I hope one day to get the guts to try it,but until then I will be stuck singing in the shower. I also play the guitar, and that I`m sure I`m good at. I love playing whenever I sing. It gives me goosebumps, in a good way. You ever had that kind of thing? Something sounds so good it gives you the chills? That`s the feelings I get whenever I play. I also love to draw. I know everyone goes through that phase where they love to draw, but soon grow out of it. Yeah well,not me. I still haven`t grown out of it and I don`t plan on it. I love to draw, and I`m getting better at it as well. Practice makes perfect,right?
        >>αɴyтнιɴɢ elѕe;;
        тαттooѕ αɴd pιercιɴɢѕ
      I do have two piercings, and two tattoos. My ears and belly button are pierced, and I love it. Then I have this on my right wrist. I got it when I was 16, and I do not regret a thing. I also have this on the back of my neck, I got it whenever I turned 17, not too far from the age limit, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit:

Form Credit @ The.Wizard
Face Claim @ Vanessa Hudgens
Writing and character @ me
. moved account .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{Okay..I have two for Lacey} l a c e y k i n g ;;

Postby . moved account . » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:18 pm

hopeless day dreamer, sunny day believer, incurable romantic.
    "What's your name?"
    "My name is Lacey. Lacey Hannah King."
    My first name,Lacey is American. I was named after my mum`s best friend who died trying to fight cancer. I was named after her out of respect, that and she died a few days before I was born. At first, my mum was going to name me Amber, but whenever Lacey(mum`s friend, not me) died, she wanted to show her respect by naming me after her. And I cannot complain, I think it`s a beautiful name. My middle name is Hannah, and I could not have asked for a prettier middle name. Hannah is also American, and it means "Grace." And finally, my last name. Well, I`m not sure what I can tell you except that it is my last name and I got it from my mum and dad.
    "When's your birthday?"
    "September."
    On September 8th,1995 Lacey Hannah King was born to Ken and Megan King. She had a bald, peachy head, and seemed to constantly cry, except whenever she was in her mums arms. She was always closer to her mum, but she does love her dad, don`t take that the wrong way. Her astrological symbol is Virgo,which explains about about her.
    "What gender are you?"
    "Can`t you tell? "
    Lacey is 100% female. No doubts about that,trust me. She has a lot of female traits in her, how you cannot tell she is female blows my mind. She has an amazing singing voice, as well as dance moves. Though, she does play the guitar does not exactly lean her towards the male traits,does it? Nope. She is female, just take my word on it.
Image Image

"So, tell me about your personality."
    "I'm..Myself."
    Lacey can`t exactly be described in one word, more like many. She is a very sweet girl,she loves to help out and lend a hand to anyone or anything. She has a hard time saying no to people, she hates when she disappoints someone. She feels like when she does, she let`s them down. She`s also somewhat loud. She adores talking and tends to talk really fast when she`s nervous. It`s a bad habit of hers, but luckily it only happens when she`s talking to a crush. So, it`s not too bad,right? She`s also quite clumsy, I can`t tell you how many times she has tripped over thin air,her feet or a rug. Yes, a rug. Like once, she fell off her couch and dislocated her left shoulder. Ouch. Lacey is a very outgoing person as well. She loves to be herself, be friendly and make friends. She was never a "popular" girl in school, but she was known by everyone. She is like a social butterfly, not an ounce of "shy" in her. She is constantly making new friends,hanging out with people and plain out helping everyone. Lacey is also an extremely cuddly person, yet that usually happens whenever she feels afraid about something mainly. Not only is she all of that, but she's also a dreamer. She has always wanted to do something within the arts since she's been around music for as long as she could remember, and she has also been able to sing for as long as she could remember. So, to sum it all up, Lacey is a sweet,outgoing,random,clumsy,dreamer,cuddly,and loud girl who loves being herself.
Image Image
"So, do you have any hobbies or activities you like to partake in? What are you going to do after high school?"
"Well,I like to sing,dance and draw."
Lacey adores arts. She loves to sing, oh how this girl loves to sing! She has an amazing voice, and she knows it. Many times in middle school as well as high school, they would have talent shows and she would always sing. Ever since she was a toddler, Lace had a thing for singing. It seems it hasn`t and probably never will change. Singing and music are her escape, why would she want to abandon them now? That would just be insane, and very unlike Lacey. She also enjoys dancing. She is pretty good at it, though a few dance lesson would do her good. She use to take lessons, but as she got older she decided to stop the lessons and focus more on singing than dancing. Another thing our friend Lace here loves to do is draw. You know how everyone goes through that phase where they love drawing? Well, sooner or later they grew out of it. Thing is,Lacey never did. She loves to draw in her spare time, and if she`s busy don`t be surprised if you see doodles all over her paper. She is quite good at drawing, but it isn`t her main interest in life.

"Any bad habits?"
"A couple. But don`t we all?"
Lacey,like everyone else, does have her bad habits. Take biting her lip as an example. If she is very nervous, about to cry or confused, she`ll bite her bottom lip. It`s a bad habit that many have. She also tends to cram her words together and talk fast whenever she is around her crush or super nervous. Though, this doesn`t affect her as bad anymore, it still has some affect on her. She also,when she`s upset, tends to block the world out. She will lock herself in her bedroom,put her ear buds in with the volume as high as it goes, and sometimes cry. She hates showing weakness, so she tends to hide it.
"Got your eye on anyone?"
"Um, well no."
Lacey isn`t one to fall often, but when she does she falls hard. Right now, she isn't crushing on anyone. Let her get to know some people, this just might change before it`s over.

╔═════════════════╗
demons hide
╚═════════════════╝

1x1 infomy characters
. moved account .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

l a c e y

Postby . moved account . » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:53 pm

♬♬♬
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
• F u l l N a m e • Lacey 'Bunny' King
• N i c k n a m e • Lace
• A g e • 18
• G e n d e r • Female
• B i r t h D a t e • 13th April 1994
• P l a c e o f B i r t h • Unknown
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I WAS AN IDEA
n o w - i - a m - t h e - o n l y - t r u e - r e a l i t y ♥
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My first name,Lacey is American. I was named after my mum`s best friend who died trying to fight cancer. I was named after her out of respect, that and she died a few days before I was born. At first, my mum was going to name me Amber, but whenever Lacey(mum`s friend, not me) died, she wanted to show her respect by naming me after her. And I cannot complain, I think it`s a beautiful name. My middle name is Hannah, and I could not have asked for a prettier middle name. Hannah is also American, and it means "Grace." And finally, my last name. Well, I`m not sure what I can tell you except that it is my last name and I got it from my mum and dad.Ah yes, nicknames. I only have two, that I know of anyway. I`m sure I have some that I am unaware of. One of the most common nickname of mine is Lace. My best friend,Jarred,also my first crush, came up with it whenever we were in the fourth grade. At first, he was the only one I aloud to call me that. Ever. But, as I began to make more friends and Jarred continued to call me "Lace", everyone decided they would too. I tried to deny it, but soon I gave in and it`s pretty much my permanent name,unless I`m in trouble. Then, there`s the less common one that my little brother calls me. Lay. I don`t exactly like that nickname, it reminds me of Lay`s chips. I mean, don`t get me wrong; I love Lays! But I don`t want to be referred to as a brand of chips..

Hey, didn`t your mum tell you asking a girls age is rude? Guess not. Okay, I am currently 18 years of age. Yes, finally a young adult! I`ve been waiting for this all my life,finally it is here! My birthday is April 13th,want to know a fun fact about my birthday? Of course you do! I was born on Friday 13th, creepy huh? Lacey is 100% female. No doubts about that,trust me. She has a lot of female traits in her, how you cannot tell she is female blows my mind. She has an amazing singing voice, though she is too scared to sing in front of people. Though, she does play the guitar does not exactly lean her towards the male traits,does it? Nope. She is female, just take my word on it.

Lacey doesn`t know exactly what hospital nor time she was born. She never cared to ask her mom and it never seemed to bother her. Not everyone needs to know the birth time,hospital,how many pushes it took nor how long my mum was in labor..It never really dawned on me to ask her, and I don`t plan on it either. Sorry.

• H a i r C o l o r • Blue
• E y e C o l o r •Blue
• S k i n T o n e • Slightly pale, but not too pale
• W e i g h t • 111 pounds
• H e i g h t • 5'3 foot
• B o d y M o d s • Here
• B o d y T y p e • Lean
• C l o t h i n g S t y l e •Depends
WHISPERS CAN BE HEARD
f r o m - t h e - o t h e r - s i d e - o f - t h e - m i r r o r ♥

EVERYONE HAS
THEIR OWN
INSECURITIES,
REGARDLESS OF
HOW YOU LOOK
OR HOW PEOPLE
PERCEIVE YOU,
BUT SOMETIMES
PEOPLE GIVE
THEIR
INSECURITIES
TOO MUCH POWER.
DEFINING
BEAUTY IS
SIMPLY A
MATTER OF
OPINION.
FOR ME,
REAL BEAUTY
HAS VERY LITTLE
TO DO WITH THE
STRUCTURE OF
SOMEONE'S FACE
OR BODY.

Lacey has pretty blue hair that is naturally straight. It isn`t very long, but it isn`t short either. It`s about medium I suppose. Her natural hair color is not blue, but blonde. There isn`t a reasoning to the color of hair she chose, but she loves it. She has to redye her hair about twice every month to keep it as beautiful and shiny as it is now, but that doesn`t matter. Her eyes are a striking blue with little flecks of green. Her eyes are one of her best features, they tell more then the mouth itself. You can tell a lot about this girl just by looking into her eyes. Her mouth shows happiness, her eyes show sadness. That`s the down side of her eyes, it`s hard to lie with eyes that always disagree.

Lacey is 111lbs, and is okay with that. She use to be one of the smallest girls in school, and she still is. She was once over weight, so she started starving herself. She soon lost all of the weight she needed to be off, but continued to starve herself. She still has a hard time with staying the same weight she is now,but is getting better. Lacey is roughly 5'3 maybe even 5'4. She is pretty short in her opinion, but oh well. God wanted her to be funsized and now she is. She has one tattoo, and she got it whenever she was sixteen, the day her first boyfriend broke her heart. She never let anyone else in after what he did, but she never regrets the tattoo.

Lacey`s body type is lean, but skinny. She does work out some, so she doesn`t look all skin and bones. She isn`t much into working out,however she still does for the sake of her body. Lacey`s style varies on what`s in style. She doesn`t exactly "go with the flow" and dress like everyone else, but she does try to dress where she isn`t looking as if she lives in the past, but not like she`s trying to be someone she`s not. Make sense? If not, just think about her as the girl who has her own style. Then, you`ll understand.

• L i k e s •Hot chocolate,animals,cuddling.
• D i s l i k e s •Bullies,jerks,preppy people.
• F e a r s • Water,being alone,the dark.
• D r e a m s • Become a writer
• S t r e n g t h s • Nice,giving advice.
• W e a k n e s s' • Boys,talking to strangers.
IN EVERY LIE
t h e r e - i s - a - s m a l l - p i e c e - o f - t r u t h ♥

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• P e r s o n a l i t y • You seem very interested in me if you got this far and you`re still listening. Right? Anyway, on to my personality! I can be a very shy girl, I don`t always like being in a crowd. Now, don`t get my wrong, I like the attention, I`m just not one to go out and seek it. I rather it find me, not me find it. I`m not very shy around people I know, though. So I guess I`m not too shy. I`m also a sweetheart, I`m not a fan of being mean. I was never bullied in my child hood years, but I`ve seen it happen and I hate it. Just the thought of hurting someone makes me sick. I hate it hate it hate it! I can be very stubborn too,if I must add. I don`t like the "easy way", I prefer my way, or the hard way as some might say. I don`t like playing "Follow The Leader", because I was not born to follow, I was born to lead. I guess my stubbornness really highlights that part of me,right? I`m also very,and I mean very clumsy. I trip over my own feet so many times it`s not even funny. I have fell down a hill, bruised my arms and scraped my knees many times just from falling. In all reality, I`m just myself. I love being random,weird,an outcast, a sweetheart, a lover, a fighter, and all the other things that make me..Well,me. Some people don`t like me, but hey! Haters gonna hate!

• B a c k g r o u n d • I lived a pretty normal life, if you ask me. I grew up in a small town right outside of Jacksonville,Florida. My brother, my father and I moved there after my mother left. I was about nine when my mother left, and I still wasn`t okay with the fact that my mom left me here with my father. There was an up side to this move,however. Whenever I started school I met my best friend,Destiny . At first, we weren`t very fond of each other. It wasn`t until a year later when we became friends. We had been fighting during lunch about how Destiny did or didn`t have big ears. Oh, just to let you know, this was in the forth grade. Anyway, Mrs.Blue made us walk hand-in-hand down the hall six times. At first, we hated this "punishment", but soon we started talking and noticed we had a lot in common. I swear, I thanked Mrs.Blue a hundred times after that. Anyway, so we staid friends for quite a while. That was until we both started seventh grade. Now, I`m not saying we stopped being best friends, but she did give me heart breaking news. She was moving all the way to California. Boy was I mad! The fact she was moving so far away broke my heart, she was like my sister. I was forced to do high school without my friend, that was until I turned 17. Destiny randomly texted me asking if I wanted to move into her new apartment with her. I was kind of confused at first, but I still accepted the invitation. So, I started school down there with Destiny.

[color=#FF80FF]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
• B e s t F r i e n d • Destiny Avery
• E x (s) • A few, not many.
• R e l a t i o n s h i p S t a t u s • Single
• C r u s h • Luisa.
[size=175]A LOVING HEART
i s - t h e - b e g i n n i n g - o f - a l l - k n o w l e d g e ♥

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My best friend ever is Destiny. She was there for me for everything. Take whenever I was bullied for an example. She helped me get back on my feet every time they knocked me down. One time, we both ended up in detention for getting in a fight with a guy who had been bullying me. I was a little mad about detention, but the fact my best friend was sitting beside me and stood up for me made all the regret and sadness disappear. Destiny was always there for me whenever I needed her and I couldn`t ask for a better best friend then her. I have had a few exes in my past, and let me tell you it sucked. There was this one boy,though I`ll never forget. His name is Jarred Ivy, and he was my first crush as well as boyfriend. We dated for two years before I found out he was cheating on me. He`s the reason of the tattoo on my back, but I do not regret it. He was the last person I let in, and I don`t think I`ll let another in any time soon.

I`m currently a single-pringle. I am ready to mingle, but I do not think I`ll find that special someone..I don`t know, it`s possible..Right? I haven`t dated in about six months, but I do think I`m ready to move on. I don`t have a crush on anyone at the moment..But I might later, so don`t give your hopes up!

╔═════════════════╗
demons hide
╚═════════════════╝

1x1 infomy characters
. moved account .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . moved account . » Tue May 07, 2013 9:04 am

◤______________________________________________________________________◥

- ACEY | EVENTEEN | HE WEET EART-
◣______________________________________________________________________◢

• F u l l N a m e • Lacey Hannah King
• N i c k n a m e • Lace
• A g e • 17
• G e n d e r • Female
• B i r t h D a t e • 13th April 1995
• P l a c e o f B i r t h • Unknown
I WAS AN IDEA
n o w - i - a m - t h e - o n l y - t r u e - r e a l i t y ♥

My first name,Lacey is American. I was named after my mum`s best friend who died trying to fight cancer. I was named after her out of respect, that and she died a few days before I was born. At first, my mum was going to name me Amber, but whenever Lacey(mum`s friend, not me) died, she wanted to show her respect by naming me after her. And I cannot complain, I think it`s a beautiful name. My middle name is Hannah, and I could not have asked for a prettier middle name. Hannah is also American, and it means "Grace." And finally, my last name. Well, I`m not sure what I can tell you except that it is my last name and I got it from my mum and dad.Ah yes, nicknames. I only have two, that I know of anyway. I`m sure I have some that I am unaware of. One of the most common nickname of mine is Lace. My best friend,Jarred,also my first crush, came up with it whenever we were in the fourth grade. At first, he was the only one I aloud to call me that. Ever. But, as I began to make more friends and Jarred continued to call me "Lace", everyone decided they would too. I tried to deny it, but soon I gave in and it`s pretty much my permanent name,unless I`m in trouble. Then, there`s the less common one that my little brother calls me. Lay. I don`t exactly like that nickname, it reminds me of Lay`s chips. I mean, don`t get me wrong; I love Lays! But I don`t want to be referred to as a brand of chips..

Hey, didn`t your mum tell you asking a girls age is rude? Guess not. Okay, I am currently 18 years of age. Yes, finally a young adult! I`ve been waiting for this all my life,finally it is here! My birthday is April 13th,want to know a fun fact about my birthday? Of course you do! I was born on Friday 13th, creepy huh? Lacey is 100% female. No doubts about that,trust me. She has a lot of female traits in her, how you cannot tell she is female blows my mind. She has an amazing singing voice, though she is too scared to sing in front of people. Though, she does play the guitar does not exactly lean her towards the male traits,does it? Nope. She is female, just take my word on it.

Lacey doesn`t know exactly what hospital nor time she was born. She never cared to ask her mom and it never seemed to bother her. Not everyone needs to know the birth time,hospital,how many pushes it took nor how long my mum was in labor..It never really dawned on me to ask her, and I don`t plan on it either. Sorry.

• H a i r C o l o r • Brown
• E y e C o l o r •Blue
• S k i n T o n e • Light Tan
• W e i g h t • 111 pounds
• H e i g h t • 5'3 foot
• B o d y M o d s • Here & Here
• B o d y T y p e • Lean
• C l o t h i n g S t y l e •Depends
WHISPERS CAN BE HEARD
f r o m - t h e - o t h e r - s i d e - o f - t h e - m i r r o r ♥

EVERYONE HAS
THEIR OWN
INSECURITIES,
REGARDLESS OF
HOW YOU LOOK
OR HOW PEOPLE
PERCEIVE YOU,
BUT SOMETIMES
PEOPLE GIVE
THEIR
INSECURITIES
TOO MUCH POWER.
DEFINING
BEAUTY IS
SIMPLY A
MATTER OF
OPINION.
FOR ME,
REAL BEAUTY
HAS VERY LITTLE
TO DO WITH THE
STRUCTURE OF
SOMEONE'S FACE
OR BODY.

Lacey has pretty brown hair, which is a pretty normal color. You see a lot of girls with brown hair, so it`s not out of the ordinary to see a beautiful girl with pretty brown hair. Now,is it? Surely hope not. Her eyes are a beautiful emerald green color with little flecks of blue. Her eyes are one of her best features, they tell more then the mouth itself. You can tell a lot about this girl just by looking into her eyes. Her mouth shows happiness, her eyes show sadness. That`s the down side of her eyes, it`s hard to lie with eyes that always disagree.

Lacey is 111lbs, and is okay with that. She use to be one of the smallest girls in school, and she still is. She was once over weight, so she started starving herself. She soon lost all of the weight she needed to be off, but continued to starve herself. She still has a hard time with staying the same weight she is now,but is getting better. Lacey is roughly 5'3 maybe even 5'4. She is pretty short in her opinion, but oh well. God wanted her to be funsized and now she is. She has two tattoos, and she got them whenever she was sixteen,as birthday presents from her best friend. One is located on her neck, and it says,"Let it be". The second one is located on her right wrist and it is the infinity sign with "Dream" in it and three black doves beside the infinity sign. It is,by far her favorite one she got.

Lacey`s body type is lean, but skinny. She does work out some, so she doesn`t look all skin and bones. She isn`t much into working out,however she still does for the sake of her body. Lacey`s style varies on what`s in style. She doesn`t exactly "go with the flow" and dress like everyone else, but she does try to dress where she isn`t looking as if she lives in the past, but not like she`s trying to be someone she`s not. Make sense? If not, just think about her as the girl who has her own style. Then, you`ll understand.Lacey has skin that is lightly kissed by the sun, setting off her hair perfectly. She sometimes gets a little darker during the summer, but not by much. Her skin stays it`s light tan year round, but gets a little lighter during the winter.

• L i k e s •Hot chocolate,animals,cuddling.
• D i s l i k e s •Bullies,jerks,preppy people.
• F e a r s • Water,being alone,the dark.
• D r e a m s • Become a writer
• S t r e n g t h s • Nice,giving advice.
• W e a k n e s s' • Boys,talking to strangers.
IN EVERY LIE
t h e r e - i s - a - s m a l l - p i e c e - o f - t r u t h ♥

• P e r s o n a l i t y • Lacey can`t exactly be described in one word, more like many. She is a very sweet girl,she loves to help out and lend a hand to anyone or anything. She has a hard time saying no to people, she hates when she disappoints someone. She feels like when she does, she let`s them down. She`s also somewhat loud. She adores talking and tends to talk really fast when she`s nervous. It`s a bad habit of hers, but luckily it only happens when she`s talking to a crush. So, it`s not too bad,right? She`s also quite clumsy, I can`t tell you how many times she has tripped over thin air,her feet or a rug. Yes, a rug. Like once, she fell off her couch and dislocated her left shoulder. Ouch. Lacey is a very outgoing person as well. She loves to be herself, be friendly and make friends. She was never a "popular" girl in school, but she was known by everyone. She is like a social butterfly, not an ounce of "shy" in her. She is constantly making new friends,hanging out with people and plain out helping everyone. Lacey is also an extremely cuddly person, yet that usually happens whenever she feels afraid about something mainly. Not only is she all of that, but she's also a dreamer. She has always wanted to do something within the arts since she's been around music for as long as she could remember, and she has also been able to sing for as long as she could remember. So, to sum it all up, Lacey is a sweet,outgoing,random,clumsy,dreamer,cuddly,and loud girl who loves being herself.

• B a c k g r o u n d • I lived a pretty normal life, if you ask me. I grew up in a small town right outside of Jacksonville,Florida. My brother, my father and I moved there after my mother left. I was about nine when my mother left, and I still wasn`t okay with the fact that my mom left me here with my father. There was an up side to this move,however. Whenever I started school I met my best friend,Destiny . At first, we weren`t very fond of each other. It wasn`t until a year later when we became friends. We had been fighting during lunch about how Destiny did or didn`t have big ears. Oh, just to let you know, this was in the forth grade. Anyway, Mrs.Blue made us walk hand-in-hand down the hall six times. At first, we hated this "punishment", but soon we started talking and noticed we had a lot in common. I swear, I thanked Mrs.Blue a hundred times after that. Anyway, so we staid friends for quite a while. That was until we both started seventh grade. Now, I`m not saying we stopped being best friends, but she did give me heart breaking news. She was moving all the way to California. Boy was I mad! The fact she was moving so far away broke my heart, she was like my sister. I was forced to do high school without my friend, that was until I turned 17. Destiny randomly texted me asking if I wanted to move into her new apartment with her. I was kind of confused at first, but I still accepted the invitation. So, I started school down there with Destiny.

[color=#FF80FF]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
• B e s t F r i e n d • Destiny Avery
• E x (s) • A few, not many.
• R e l a t i o n s h i p S t a t u s • Single
• C r u s h • No one

[size=175]A LOVING HEART
i s - t h e - b e g i n n i n g - o f - a l l - k n o w l e d g e ♥

My best friend ever is Destiny. She was there for me for everything. Take whenever I was bullied for an example. She helped me get back on my feet every time they knocked me down. One time, we both ended up in detention for getting in a fight with a guy who had been bullying me. I was a little mad about detention, but the fact my best friend was sitting beside me and stood up for me made all the regret and sadness disappear. Destiny was always there for me whenever I needed her and I couldn`t ask for a better best friend then her. I have had a few exes in my past, and let me tell you it sucked. There was this one boy,though I`ll never forget. His name is Jarred Ivy, and he was my first crush as well as boyfriend. We dated for two years before I found out he was cheating on me. He`s the reason of the tattoo on my back, but I do not regret it. He was the last person I let in, and I don`t think I`ll let another in any time soon.

I`m currently a single-pringle. I am ready to mingle, but I do not think I`ll find that special someone..I don`t know, it`s possible..Right? I haven`t dated in about six months, but I do think I`m ready to move on. I don`t have a crush on anyone at the moment..But I might later, so don`t give your hopes up!

╔═════════════════╗
demons hide
╚═════════════════╝

1x1 infomy characters
. moved account .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ So many personalities..♥ {My characters}

Postby . moved account . » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:14 pm

»Name- Shiloh Avery
" Such a pretty name, don`t you think? "
»Nickname- Shi
"I only have one nickname,Shi. Well, that I know of.."
»Age- Eighteen
"I was born eighteen years ago.."
»Gender- Female
"I have all female parts,trust me."

»Overall appearance-
"I'm nothing special.."
She stands at roughly five foot four inches, which is somewhat short, but I wouldn`t suggest pointing that out to her. She has beautiful bright red hair that flows down to about mid-back and is naturally wavy. Her skin tone is pretty fair, though in the summer she does get darker. She has beautiful eyes that are blue with flecks of brown and green, surrounded by long lush black eye lashes. She has a pretty thin body, but she has slight curves in the right places. She enjoys painting her finger nails, though they are never just one boring color. If you were to ever catch them one color, there would also be a fine coat of sparkles.

»Hair colour-
"Only my favorite color"
She has mid back length bright red hair that usually lays in beautiful waves. She does like to straighten her hair sometimes, and if it`s not in waves or straight, it`s up in a messy bun. She`s never been much of a ponytail girl, so those are rare on her.

»Eye colour-
"Blue with flecks of brown and green"
She has beautiful blue eyes that have specks of green and brown around the pupil, but at times the specks seem to fade into just pure blue.

»Scars or body modifications-
"We all have them"
She has a hearttattooed on her lower stomach/hip area. She got it when she was about sixteen. She got this as her first tattoo because it was simple, but cute. She does plan on getting one whenever she turns nineteen that looks along the lines of this on her chest.

»Clothing
"I wear what makes me comfortable"
Her style changes..A lot. Her most common is,though, short cut off jeans, a tee shirt and converse. Or, skinny jeans, a band tee and of course converse. Usually in the summer, she likes to wear skirts and dresses, with either flip flops or sandals. Mainly flip-flops, she`s not a sandal fan.

»Personality-
"I`m me"
Sarcastic,optimistic,loves a challenge,independent,Attitude problem

Optimistic is one word to define her cheerfulness, she's usually always in a good mood and can be caught humming or singing to herself all the time. But it's more than just happiness even in the darkest and most difficult problems she manages to see the light or 'see the bright side' of every situation.

Also very sarcastic, she just can't contain herself when she just happens to 'Over hear' a conversation and has the perfect smart*ss remark she just has to say it. When she speaks her sarcasm can sometimes be hard to deceiver from her normal tone and most have to take a moment as to wether she's serious or just pulling their leg.

Very independent. She likes working alone and enjoys being by herself though being a female the call of companionship does call to her from time to time. She prefers solitude rather than companionship and just likes to be by herself most of the time, the only time she usually converses with others is family or a few close friends she has grown to know. But also because she's independent she doesn't accept help very easily, even when she breaks down in tears she will simply dismiss you if you want to help you have to ignore her complaints and just do it before she would give in.

Loves a challenge. Dare her to do something I dare you. she loves proving someone wrong it just brings a smug smile to her face every time when someone places an impossible task before her and she accomplishes it. She loves being dared to do something, or even pushing herself farther until her body just simply gives in, while her body rest though her mind is always thinking of what she could do next.

And maybe a bit of an attitude problem. She isn't one that takes being talked back to lightly, you mumble something while she's yelling at you and you'll instantly regret it. you want to say something say it to her face not like a coward behind her back, she hates people that are annoying."

»History
"It`s quite a normal one if you ask me.."

"I lived a pretty normal life, if you ask me. I grew up in a small town right outside of Jacksonville,Florida. My brother, my father and I moved there after my mother left. I was about nine when my mother left, and I still wasn`t okay with the fact that my mom left me here with my father. There was an up side to this move,however. Whenever I started school I met my best friend,Destiny . At first, we weren`t very fond of each other. It wasn`t until a year later when we became friends. We had been fighting during lunch about how Destiny did or didn`t have big ears. Oh, just to let you know, this was in the forth grade. Anyway, Mrs.Blue made us walk hand-in-hand down the hall six times. At first, we hated this "punishment", but soon we started talking and noticed we had a lot in common. I swear, I thanked Mrs.Blue a hundred times after that. Anyway, so we staid friends for quite a while. That was until we both started seventh grade. Now, I`m not saying we stopped being best friends, but she did give me heart breaking news. She was moving all the way to California. Boy was I mad! The fact she was moving so far away broke my heart, she was like my sister. I was forced to do high school without my friend, that was until I turned 17. Destiny randomly texted me asking if I wanted to move into her new apartment with her. I was kind of confused at first, but I still accepted the invitation. So, I started school down there with Destiny."

»Friends and family- No family, but I have Destiny
"I lost my family, but I still have my Dezzy Boo."

"Whenever Shiloh left to live with Destiny, she also lost touch with her family. It never really bothered her at first, and as much as she refuses to admit it, she still misses them. She has never once thought about going back to her father, or maybe looking for her mother. All though she knows she misses them, she refuses to show it. Maybe one day she`ll run into her brother, or possibly mother. All Shi really has is Destiny, maybe one day she`ll find the perfect one. Never know. Destiny tries and tries to get Shiloh to make new friends, but socializing isn`t really her thing. Making friends is never easy for this 17-year-old girl, but sometimes you have to try.

»Crush- none
She has had the occasional crush or two on her friends but as of right now she's simply enjoying the 'Bachelor' life that a female can have. Not having to worry about what her boyfriend/girlfriend could be doing,wasting her time wondering what they`re doing..Nope, not Shiloh. Why waste your life worrying? Be happy, be free.

»Boyfriend/girlfriend- none
"No.."

»Habits-
"Yeah I'm weird like that"
She has a tendency to "zone out". If you`re talking to her and suddenly she is staring blankly at you, you`ve lost her. She tends to do that a lot. Speaking of, she also gets bored very easy. If you`re talking about something and all she does is nod and every now and the agree, you might wanna spice things up. Otherwise she`s gonna leave.

»Fears-
"Yes I'm scared"

"I fear the dark..No, let me refrase. I fear what`s in the dark. I don`t care how "childish" I sound, because it`s very much true. I hate being alone. Hate. It. I will scream at you to leave me alone, and the worst thing you can do? Listen to me and leave. I also have a fear of water. Haven`t you read those stories where young girls get kidnapped, raped then thrown into lakes? No? Well I have and I do not want that happening to me.

"Just a few of my favorites"
✔ music
✔ singing
✔ acting
✔ hot chocolate
✔ cuddling
✔ baking - cooking
✔ drawing
✔ writing
✔ hugging
✔ animals

»Dislikes
"A few things I hate"

✘the dark
✘ small spaces
✘ back stabbers
✘ rude people
✘ show offs
✘ being alone
✘ lakes,the sea

»Orientation- Bi sexual
For a while, Shiloh considered herself "bicurious." But after a game of "7 minutes in heaven" which ended up longer, she found she was attracted to girls more than she planned. She does like guys and girls, but she tends to lean towards guys more. Not all the time, but most of the time.

╔═════════════════╗
demons hide
╚═════════════════╝

1x1 infomy characters
. moved account .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . moved account . » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:03 pm

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.
    "I'm waking up to ash and dust
    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
    I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
    This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my systems blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
    "

Song: "Radioactive"
    Artist: Imagine Dragons

{lacey} - {seventeen} - {female}

-------------------------------------------the basics.
------My first name,Lacey is American. I was named after my mum`s best friend who died trying to fight cancer. I was named after her out of respect, that and she died a few days before I was born. At first, my mum was going to name me Amber, but whenever Lacey(mum`s friend, not me) died, she wanted to show her respect by naming me after her. And I cannot complain, I think it`s a beautiful name. My middle name is Hannah, and I could not have asked for a prettier middle name. Hannah is also American, and it means "Grace." And finally, my last name. Well, I`m not sure what I can tell you except that it is my last name and I got it from my mum and dad.Ah yes, nicknames. I only have two, that I know of anyway. I`m sure I have some that I am unaware of. One of the most common nickname of mine is Lace. My best friend,Jarred,also my first crush, came up with it whenever we were in the fourth grade. At first, he was the only one I aloud to call me that. Ever. But, as I began to make more friends and Jarred continued to call me "Lace", everyone decided they would too. I tried to deny it, but soon I gave in and it`s pretty much my permanent name,unless I`m in trouble. Then, there`s the less common one that my little brother calls me. Lay. I don`t exactly like that nickname, it reminds me of Lay`s chips. I mean, don`t get me wrong; I love Lays! But I don`t want to be referred to as a brand of chips..

-------------------------------------------history.
------I lived a pretty normal life, if you ask me. I grew up in a small town right outside of Jacksonville,Florida. My brother, my father and I moved there after my mother left. I was about nine when my mother left, and I still wasn`t okay with the fact that my mom left me here with my father. There was an up side to this move,however. Whenever I started school I met my best friend,Destiny . At first, we weren`t very fond of each other. It wasn`t until a year later when we became friends. We had been fighting during lunch about how Destiny did or didn`t have big ears. Oh, just to let you know, this was in the forth grade. Anyway, Mrs.Blue made us walk hand-in-hand down the hall six times. At first, we hated this "punishment", but soon we started talking and noticed we had a lot in common. I swear, I thanked Mrs.Blue a hundred times after that. Anyway, so we staid friends for quite a while. That was until we both started seventh grade. Now, I`m not saying we stopped being best friends, but she did give me heart breaking news. She was moving all the way to California. Boy was I mad! The fact she was moving so far away broke my heart, she was like my sister. I was forced to do high school without my friend, that was until I turned 17. Destiny randomly texted me asking if I wanted to move into her new apartment with her. I was kind of confused at first, but I still accepted the invitation. So, I started school down there with Destiny.
-------------------------------------------appearance.
------Lacey has pretty brown hair, which is a pretty normal color. You see a lot of girls with brown hair, so it`s not out of the ordinary to see a beautiful girl with pretty brown hair. Now,is it? Surely hope not. She has beautiful eyes that are blue with flecks of brown and green, surrounded by long lush black eye lashes. Her eyes are one of her best features, they tell more then the mouth itself. You can tell a lot about this girl just by looking into her eyes. Her mouth shows happiness, her eyes show sadness. That`s the down side of her eyes, it`s hard to lie with eyes that always disagree.
Lacey is 111lbs, and is okay with that. She use to be one of the smallest girls in school, and she still is. She was once over weight, so she started starving herself. She soon lost all of the weight she needed to be off, but continued to starve herself. She still has a hard time with staying the same weight she is now,but is getting better. Lacey is roughly 5'3 maybe even 5'4. She is pretty short in her opinion, but oh well. God wanted her to be funsized and now she is. She has two tattoos, and she got them whenever she was sixteen,as birthday presents from her best friend. One is located on her neck, and it says,"Let it be". The second one is located on her right wrist and it is the infinity sign with "Dream" in it and three black doves beside the infinity sign. It is,by far her favorite one she got.
Lacey`s body type is lean, but skinny. She does work out some, so she doesn`t look all skin and bones. She isn`t much into working out,however she still does for the sake of her body. Lacey`s style varies on what`s in style. She doesn`t exactly "go with the flow" and dress like everyone else, but she does try to dress where she isn`t looking as if she lives in the past, but not like she`s trying to be someone she`s not. Make sense? If not, just think about her as the girl who has her own style. Then, you`ll understand.Lacey has skin that is lightly kissed by the sun, setting off her hair perfectly. She sometimes gets a little darker during the summer, but not by much. Her skin stays it`s light tan year round, but gets a little lighter during the winter.

-------------------------------------------personalit y.
------Optimistic is one word to define her cheerfulness, she's usually always in a good mood and can be caught humming or singing to herself all the time. But it's more than just happiness even in the darkest and most difficult problems she manages to see the light or 'see the bright side' of every situation.

Also very sarcastic, she just can't contain herself when she just happens to 'Over hear' a conversation and has the perfect smart*ss remark she just has to say it. When she speaks her sarcasm can sometimes be hard to deceiver from her normal tone and most have to take a moment as to wether she's serious or just pulling their leg.

Very independent. She likes working alone and enjoys being by herself though being a female the call of companionship does call to her from time to time. She prefers solitude rather than companionship and just likes to be by herself most of the time, the only time she usually converses with others is family or a few close friends she has grown to know. But also because she's independent she doesn't accept help very easily, even when she breaks down in tears she will simply dismiss you if you want to help you have to ignore her complaints and just do it before she would give in.

Loves a challenge. Dare her to do something I dare you. she loves proving someone wrong it just brings a smug smile to her face every time when someone places an impossible task before her and she accomplishes it. She loves being dared to do something, or even pushing herself farther until her body just simply gives in, while her body rest though her mind is always thinking of what she could do next.

And maybe a bit of an attitude problem. She isn't one that takes being talked back to lightly, you mumble something while she's yelling at you and you'll instantly regret it. you want to say something say it to her face not like a coward behind her back, she hates people that are annoying."

-------------------------------------------other.
------She has had the occasional crush or two on her friends but as of right now she's simply enjoying the 'Bachelor' life that a female can have. Not having to worry about what her boyfriend/girlfriend could be doing,wasting her time wondering what they`re doing..Nope, not Shiloh. Why waste your life worrying? Be happy, be free.She has a tendency to "zone out". If you`re talking to her and suddenly she is staring blankly at you, you`ve lost her. She tends to do that a lot. Speaking of, she also gets bored very easy. If you`re talking about something and all she does is nod and every now and the agree, you might wanna spice things up. Otherwise she`s gonna leave.She fears the dark..No, let me refrase. She fear what`s in the dark. It doesn`t matter how "childish" she may sound, because it`s very much true. She hates being alone. Hate. It. She will scream at you to leave her alone, and the worst thing you can do? Listen to her and leave. She also have a fear of water. Haven`t you read those stories where young girls get kidnapped, raped then thrown into lakes? No? Well I have and I do not want that happening to me.

Character © me
Form © moose.
Images belong to their rightful owners.

╔═════════════════╗
demons hide
╚═════════════════╝

1x1 infomy characters
. moved account .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ z o e ♥ {My characters}

Postby . moved account . » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Whoa

"

{zoe} - {seventeen} - {female}

---------------------------------let me introduce myself.
------Why do you wish to learn about me? I`d hate to take up your time. I must? Fine, whatever. Welcome to my dark paradise. My name is Zoe Grace, though I don`t really use my last name, it`s quite untrue. I`m not very graceful. My middle name? My middle name is Shane. Zoe Shane Grace. I`m currently 17 years of age, as of April,13th. My birthday is one of my favorite days..Not because it`s my birthday, but it was Friday 13th whenever I was born. Cool,is it not? I am,obviously, a female. I have all the parts to prove it if you do not believe me. My hometown is Jacksonville,Florida. It`s a very beautiful town, I enjoyed it.
-------------------------------------------on the outside.
------My looks? Well..Okay. Starting from the top, I have bright red hair, which covers the top half, then midnight black on the bottom. My hair is naturally straight, though I do tease it up. It`s about shoulder length, maybe a tad longer. My eyes are a gray blue color, which if you ask me, is a beautiful color. They do change at times depending on my mood. Whenever I`m in a good mood they are mostly blue, though they have flecks of gray in them. Or, when I`m mad or in a bad mood they`re more of a storm gray. My skin is fair, yet kinda pale at the same time. I guess it`s an olive color. Weight wise? I`m about 90lbs. Yes, before you ask, I am anorexic. I know I know, "Oh look the girl who starves herself!" No, that`s not true. It`s an eating disorder, I can`t help it. I am roughly five foot four inches. Jealous because I`m fun sized? Doubt it. I do have scars on my arms,hips,and legs. How? I cut. I`m trying hard to stop..But I can`t. It`s harder then it looks, trust me. Tattoos? Doesn`t everyone have them? I have this on my thigh, isn`t it beautiful? And this on the back of my neck. Then, we have my piercings. To be honest, I only have my hips pierced, like this.
------Why do you wish to know my history? It`s a dark dark place in which I do not wish to bring up..Oh,I don`t have a choice? Well then..Here we go. I was born into an abusive family, two brothers and one sister. Me, however, I was the oldest. Which, meant I was the "worst". I grew up raising my little brothers and sisters, which wasn`t easy for me. Being young, I wanted to live my life freely, not raising kids. But, my mother and father weren`t about to step up to the plate, so I had to. My mother was the most abusive, my father,well he really wasn`t there enough to be that abusive. But my mom, she seemed to always be there. I hated seeing her lay hands on my younger siblings, and with that being said, I would take any blows my mom would try to give them. That was how I lived my life, until I was about 16. My father finally divorced my mother, after years and years of fighting. When he left, he took everyone. Everyone but me. I`ll never understand his choice, it confuses me terribly. That`s what started my cutting. I started cutting after a school dance I went to..Oh I hate this memory, do I have to tell it? Yes? Okay..Well it was my first dance I attended and I thought it would be great, get my mind off things. Little to my notice, I was wrong. The "preps" of the school where there,of course, and it seems they didn`t want me there. You see, everyone knows when something happens, so me being left with my mother was known to well,everyone. I was known as the "emo unwanted" girl. I thought tonight would be different, a night where everything at school didn`t exist. And it didn`t, for some. But I was still known as the "unwanted" girl. There were these two girls, Emma and Katy, they hated me. I don`t know why, I`ve never spoken to them before, but they did not like me. And they had no problem showing it either. "Emo sl*t..Why are you here? Shouldn`t you be at home starving? Oh wait, you`re not wanted there. Or here." Those girls..Oh those girls. I let them get to my head more than I should have, because then I, believed I was unwanted. That`s what started my cutting, I ran home and I cried. After I cried for hours, I searched my mothers room, finding the perfect blade. I was scared to do it, but I knew by fellow "friends", it helped. And now? It does.
------Describe me? Sure. I am a very quiet girl, I don`t really speak much, unless spoken too. I use to be a much louder girl though. I am very sarcastic, I will admit to that. If I ever 'over hear' on a conversation and I have the perfect smart*ss remark I just has to say it. When I speak my sarcasm can sometimes be hard to deceiver from my normal tone and most have to take a moment as to wether I`m serious or just pulling your leg. I`m pretty independent, I don`t like having to depend on others. I prefer working alone then I do with others, so that way I can work on my own level. But also because I`m independent I doesn't accept help very easily, even when I break down in tears I will simply dismiss you if you want to help you have to ignore my complaints and just do it before I would give in.And maybe a bit of an attitude problem. I`m not one that takes being talked back to lightly, you mumble something while I`m yelling at you and you'll instantly regret it. You want to say something say it to my face not like a coward behind my back, I hate people that are annoying.
-------------------------------------------love life.
------What love life? Please, I haven`t had one of those in God knows how long.But, because I think I might like you, I`ll give you some details. I am currently single, I`m not looking for a relationship exactly, more letting it find me. I don`t have a crush on anyone, sorry. Let me meet some people, and then I`ll get back to you on that. I have..One ex boyfriend, we were together for about two years. We broke up because he moved, not because we "had too." I`m bisexual. Yeah yeah yeah..Go ahead tell me how bad it is, tell me I`m bound to hell now. It`s okay, but don`t expect me to really listen.

Character © me
Form © moose.

╔═════════════════╗
demons hide
╚═════════════════╝

1x1 infomy characters
. moved account .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . moved account . » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:20 am

Whoa

"

{lacey} - {seventeen} - {female}

-------------------------------------------the basics.
------My first name,Lacey is American. I was named after my mum`s best friend who died trying to fight cancer. I was named after her out of respect, that and she died a few days before I was born. At first, my mum was going to name me Amber, but whenever Lacey(mum`s friend, not me) died, she wanted to show her respect by naming me after her. And I cannot complain, I think it`s a beautiful name. My middle name is Hannah, and I could not have asked for a prettier middle name. Hannah is also American, and it means "Grace." And finally, my last name. Well, I`m not sure what I can tell you except that it is my last name and I got it from my mum and dad.Ah yes, nicknames. I only have two, that I know of anyway. I`m sure I have some that I am unaware of. One of the most common nickname of mine is Lace. My best friend,Jarred,also my first crush, came up with it whenever we were in the fourth grade. At first, he was the only one I aloud to call me that. Ever. But, as I began to make more friends and Jarred continued to call me "Lace", everyone decided they would too. I tried to deny it, but soon I gave in and it`s pretty much my permanent name,unless I`m in trouble. Then, there`s the less common one that my little brother calls me. Lay. I don`t exactly like that nickname, it reminds me of Lay`s chips. I mean, don`t get me wrong; I love Lays! But I don`t want to be referred to as a brand of chips..

------I lived a pretty normal life, if you ask me. I grew up in a small town right outside of Jacksonville,Florida. My brother, my father and I moved there after my mother left. I was about nine when my mother left, and I still wasn`t okay with the fact that my mom left me here with my father. There was an up side to this move,however. Whenever I started school I met my best friend,Destiny . At first, we weren`t very fond of each other. It wasn`t until a year later when we became friends. We had been fighting during lunch about how Destiny did or didn`t have big ears. Oh, just to let you know, this was in the forth grade. Anyway, Mrs.Blue made us walk hand-in-hand down the hall six times. At first, we hated this "punishment", but soon we started talking and noticed we had a lot in common. I swear, I thanked Mrs.Blue a hundred times after that. Anyway, so we staid friends for quite a while. That was until we both started seventh grade. Now, I`m not saying we stopped being best friends, but she did give me heart breaking news. She was moving all the way to California. Boy was I mad! The fact she was moving so far away broke my heart, she was like my sister. I was forced to do high school without my friend, that was until I turned 17. Destiny randomly texted me asking if I wanted to move into her new apartment with her. I was kind of confused at first, but I still accepted the invitation. So, I started school down there with Destiny.
-------------------------------------------appearance.
------Lacey has pretty brown hair, which is a pretty normal color. You see a lot of girls with brown hair, so it`s not out of the ordinary to see a beautiful girl with pretty brown hair. Now,is it? Surely hope not. She has beautiful eyes that are blue with flecks of brown and green, surrounded by long lush black eye lashes. Her eyes are one of her best features, they tell more then the mouth itself. You can tell a lot about this girl just by looking into her eyes. Her mouth shows happiness, her eyes show sadness. That`s the down side of her eyes, it`s hard to lie with eyes that always disagree.

------Optimistic is one word to define her cheerfulness, she's usually always in a good mood and can be caught humming or singing to herself all the time. But it's more than just happiness even in the darkest and most difficult problems she manages to see the light or 'see the bright side' of every situation.

-------------------------------------------other.
------She has had the occasional crush or two on her friends but as of right now she's simply enjoying the 'Bachelor' life that a female can have. Not having to worry about what her boyfriend/girlfriend could be doing,wasting her time wondering what they`re doing..Nope, not Shiloh. Why waste your life worrying? Be happy, be free.She has a tendency to "zone out". If you`re talking to her and suddenly she is staring blankly at you, you`ve lost her. She tends to do that a lot. Speaking of, she also gets bored very easy. If you`re talking about something and all she does is nod and every now and the agree, you might wanna spice things up. Otherwise she`s gonna leave.She fears the dark..No, let me refrase. She fear what`s in the dark. It doesn`t matter how "childish" she may sound, because it`s very much true. She hates being alone. Hate. It. She will scream at you to leave her alone, and the worst thing you can do? Listen to her and leave. She also have a fear of water. Haven`t you read those stories where young girls get kidnapped, raped then thrown into lakes? No? Well I have and I do not want that happening to me.

Character © me
Form © moose.

╔═════════════════╗
demons hide
╚═════════════════╝

1x1 infomy characters
. moved account .

My pets
My items