The Secret Division(part 2 up)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

should i continue or give up now?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:36 pm

add more animals and continue!
No votes
stop now,it isnt very good.
No votes
its great! keep going!
100%
ether way with or with out animals its awesome, i will keep reading if you keeping updating!
No votes

Total votes : 1

The Secret Division(part 2 up)

Postby hot!chocolate! » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 am

new at this, please give me and chance and tell what you think. advice welcome ^_^ this story will focuses more on humans then tthe animals ,and animals will come into to play soon

The Secret Division

INTRODUCTION

this is the year 4010. this is the planet edoly,a planet humans claimed to colonize,seeing how earth was getting over populated. their are only 3 major cities on this planet, and less then 20 scattered towns around the few open plains or near the blue oceans,not even half this planet has been researched or discovered. only the richest people live in the cities,only the healthiest people live in the towns,and only the orphans and criminals live where i do, the laboratory in the middle of the forest.

the laboratory is where people who others dont care about ,or wont mind forgetting go, for one reason and one reason only, to be experimented on. there are a few divisions, the health division,where cures are found for diseases and cancer,the genetic modification division, where they can now give you a injection and change hair color, eye color and increase muscle ect,the mental strength division,you can guess what they try to do here,and finally the secret division,this division doesn't really have a complete purpose,they will inject a subject under the age of 21 with a neon green substance,and they would wake up in the middle of a forest with a bracelet that beeps every now and then and a few physical mutations,neon hair,odd eye colors or marks on the skin that could glow under a certain light, a weapons or too and back pack with a few random things inside, and with a note that just says "don't get caught" no one in this experiment knows for sure what the purpose is, they only know they have to survive

Part One

the wind blew harshly and the bright blue rain beat down,my heart beating to the point i thought it was going to burst out of my chest,my sliver hair with dark purple streaks clinging to my face. clothes tattered and torn from running though the thicket,hounds barking and the men yelling on the top of their lungs. i pushed myself forward refusing to fall back and let up even tho my lungs burned. i made a mistake,but i don't regret it.

i ran into a clearing,skidding to a stop as 3 men in black ran out of the tree,1 in front, the other 2 behind him, i ran forward and leaped into the air, landing with my hands on the man much like a hand stand,then flipped off him forcing him to fall forward as my feet flew into the chest of both the men that was behind,knocking them both to the ground and out of breath.

i slowed to a stop at a water fall, the men already coming from the trees and making a half circle around me

"don't jump,the odds of you living are slim experiment 01." the biggest of the group said,the leader no doubt seeing his badge and how the others moved out of his way.

a grin spread across my my lips as i tried to catch my breath,a devilish spark behind my brilliant blue/purple eyes.

"well,sarge, i'm good at making the odds lie." i said clearly out of breath.

put my hand to my forehead and saluted him and jumped off the edge,pulling the retractable thin,but strong chain whip from the pouch on my belt,flinging the end of it up as i fell,the tip dug into the rocks and gripped it, making me swing into a cave behind the waterfall, my chain whip retracting back into the pouch after pulling from the rock,

the man walked to the edge and looked down, "clever girl.."

the man said and turned around walking back to the group "we will continue later." he grinned to himself and pressed a few buttons on his belt,a jet ski looking air craft floated down,as did many for the other men. he jumped up on it and ordered the others to follow.

i rolled into the the cave until hitting the back with my legs up the wall with my back on the ground. i slide off the wall and rolled to my stomach coughing and pushing myself up to sit up right. after catching my breath i crawled over to a pile of blankets,pulling them off reviling my brother,who was only a year older then me, with red sliver streaked hair and emerald green eyes laid, looking horribly sick. i prop his head up and pull a vile from my bag and bite the cork,pulling the end off and putting it to his lips

"this better work..i risked my life this.." i said i tilted his head up,

he simple let out a cough and said " your a idiot ..asury..." and opened his mouth and swallowed as i poured the purple liquid in his mouth,i laid next to him letting out a deep breath and listening to the retard, a smiling spreading across my lips "i love you too, luke...." i closed my eyes and fell asleep in a instant
Last edited by hot!chocolate! on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*~the secret division*~

Postby hot!chocolate! » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:24 am

Part Two

i woke up, my legs sore and my stomach hurting from lack of food i sat up whipping my eyes clean from the eye crust,i look down, not seeing my brother and fear filling my eyes,i look around and and a red and black jacket catches my eye next to the water fall,i take a deep breath and stand up, stretching my legs and walking over to my brother luke.

"you nearly gave me a heart attack..." i put my cupped hands in the water and splash some on my face.

"you are such a idiot, do you know what could have happened?!" luke exclaimed,the sudden out burst made me flinch and look down. luke held the vile from last night,with a stern expression and unlike himself.

"i thought you was going to die! what was i going to do? you ran a fever so hot touching your face gave me a burn." my face showed worried as i tried to explain. "i can't loose you too luke..." i muttered almost angry.

i stood up and started stuffing the blankets in the 2 bags, pulling a small sack out and eating what looked like a apple,but was blue. i stop as i saw an egg,about as big as a softball,with vine like shapes and neon speckles, i look around to see a fallen nest and a broke egg,i furrowed my brows and lifted the egg to look at it,i grin to my self and put it in my bag in the middle off all the blankets.

"put it back it will rot in a matter of days asury." luke said with a usually bitter voice,he must have been in a bad mood.

i rolled my eyes and stood up,handing him his bag and putting mine over my shoulder

"who knows, maybe it will hatch into something awesome and i can train it to eat you." i said much like a little brat with a sweet smile. and then frowned bitterly "don't be so negative " i say and take another bit of my blue apple and walk to the waterfall.

luke grabbed his bag,swinging it over his shoulder and following me to the side of the cave and and walking on the ledge that was barley 2 feet wide. i hugged the rocks as i slid my feet on the ledge,working my way with luke to the vines that was tangled next to the water fall. i grabbed the vines and climbed down it like a ladder.

"hurry up luke!" i exclaimed and looked around,my brother dropping down next to me and yawning,walking ahead of me,i let out a simple sigh and followed him. after a hour of walking luke and i here a few sounds,suddenly i see a flash of blue and i end up on the ground behind a bush,with my brother out of sight , i look at my hands ,both held next to my head..by bigger hands, with fingerless gloves, my eye shoot up to see a boy with blue shaggy blue eye,green eyes, and bright red marks under his eyes.

"who are you,and why are you here?" he said lowly with narrowed eyes,that soon went wide when my knee meet his crotch.i shoved him off and stood up,a hand on the end of my chain whip.

"i am the girl, that is about to kick your but." i smiled and then glared at the boy who was now standing up with a glare that could kill.

"that was a low shot" the blue haired boy said with slight angry in his voice,now standing up right.

"so was tackling someone out of the blue" i said as i glanced around and then saw luke looking around confused "luke!" i called out,then looking back to the blue haired boy "why dont you answer me now, who are you and and why did you tackle me?" i spat.

the boy looked at luke as he walked over and then back to me "im ari,and i thought you was undercover,it wouldn't be the first time they tried that to get me." he lifted his hands in the air as if to say he was no harm. i let out a sigh and look at luke who was standing there with his arms crossed,and uncaring,but i was sure on the inside he was about to snap.

luke cleared his throat "alright" he said as he turned to me "lets go,and you can come if you don't plan on attacking us." luke said,and at this i furrowed my brows and flailed my arms in the air "what?!" i exclaim, clearly not happy my attacker was now tagging along.

luke rolled his eyes "i can say he can if he want,we could use the help as long as he can pull his own."

"i can hold my own,nice knife by the way" ari said, seeing the knives hidden where even i didn't know where my brothers knives where.

luke pulled one out and looked at it and nodded "yeah, it wasn't easy getting them" and with that, in minutes they was tackling about knives and getting along like buddies .

i turned my head to see ari and couldn't believe this could happen. what kinda of person attack someone, and then tags along like it is nothing?. this day has gone from bad to worse in a matter of hours,and to make it worse, my back pack started to shake and crack, i pull my bag forward,falling behind the toy talkative teens and look in my bag to see egg shells and a bundle of blue and orange fuzz,my eyes grow wide and the little fuzz ball lets out a squawk. there was now a phoenix in my backpack.
Last edited by hot!chocolate! on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:00 am

meet the characters
name: asury
weapons: a chain whip that is very thin,but very strong,and the end of it has a hidden knife.
siblings and friends: luke,the red haired boy

[Image
name:luke
weapons:mainly hand to hand combat,but he is great with knifes,trowing them or using them close up.
siblings and friends: asury sister, ari friend

name: ari
age 17
weapons:knives and a samurai sword,some combat skills
siblings and friends ect"luke friends, no siblings..
Last edited by hot!chocolate! on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am

(it must not be all that good, i will update anyway at least to 3 chapters)
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Secret Division(human/animal sci fi-ish please read)

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:33 am

(for next part send PM so i know i wont be spamming ^_^)
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Secret Division(part 2 up)

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:44 am

(it would be a great help to read and vote on the poll so i know if i should continue or not )

(and you can go ahead and post now)
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:32 am

(This is really good! You should keep going!)
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:11 am

(i was wondering if i should, i still have a childish writing style XD but if people want me to i wil!)
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Sat May 18, 2013 7:25 am

i closed my bag and looked up and ahead. i look down and reopen my bag,sure i was seeing things,i peer in and sure enough there was a chick with a large blue head,big golden eyes 3 blue and golden peacock like feathers legs that looked to long for its small awkward orange body and ruffled tail feathers.the little bird looked up at me with his mouth as wide as it could open. panic came over me, i couldn't possibly know what to feed a phoenix! i close the bag as muffled squawk came out,making both luke and ari "what was that?" luke said with a glint of suspicion in his eyes "i don't know, i couldn't hear over your none stop talk about knives" i replied in the most normal tone i could muster,which must have been good enough for both the teenage boys to look ahead and continue their talk.i sniffed the air and looked down and my bag was smoking.my bag was now on fire. i dropped the bag and stepped back "crap!" i practically yell as i pick at my bag with the closest stick i could grab, gently flinging it around hoping the phoenix wouldn't get hurt and my food was ash by the time i stopped the fire. my heart sinking as the blue haired boy began to stomp on my flaming bag the chick was in side "NO!" i screeched snatching the bag burning my hands and pulling the chick out of the bag that was barely holding itself together.

luke furrowed his brows and looked at me with eyes that hid his thoughts,he looked at Ari who had a confused look on his face "uh..s..sorry?" Ari said sounded concerned confused,but it went though 1 ear and out the other as i held the now ember covered phoenix chick,a glare aimed at Ari as the awkward silence carried on for 5 minutes before Luke broke it saying "the sun is setting ..lets sleep here." he said throwing his bag under a ton of tangled roots of a large red barked tree with purple/red leaves. i crawled in first, worried what Luke was going to say and why he didn't start yelling form the start. once ari was under the tangles next to luke ,looking away from me and the bird. "first, why is there a flaming bird in your bag?" luke said as calmly as he could. "he hatched from the egg i put in my backpack and im not getting rid of it" i said stubbornly "it is a flaming wild bird,asury you don't even know what are you feed it? where will it sleep when it is 7 feet tall? did i mention it is a flaming bird?!" i drew my head back as luke talked,i couldn't help but feel i was being scolded "it wont live if i leave it, and i can feed it! and a 7 foot tall flaming bird might help out..."
i muttered not even trusting my own words. i lower my head and glance down at the phoenix cuddled up in my arms shaking,holding tighter i look back up at luke as she spoke again "asury,it will just grow up and eat us" his eyes narrowed annoyed. ari glanced at the bird and me and spoke calmly "i heard phoenix grow up fast and leave the nest young, if she did keep it it will be gone before long." i almost cracked a smile before remembering this was the attack-first-ask-later jerk. "asury-" luke said before i cut him off "im keeping it,i don't care what you say,luke." i said sternly .luke must have saw the glint in my eye because he curled up with his bag as a pillow,ari gave me a glance before turning away leaning against a root and crossing his arms and closing his eyes. the little blue and orange chick settled in closer to my heart and i closed my eyes drifting to sleep.
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me