Dear Doodle Diary~ NEW CHAPTER UP!!!!!! <3

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Plushies of this Doodle Diary have been released. Super huggable. Which one do you get?

Super Fluffy & Huggable Buttercup!
41%
Super Fluffy & Huggable Hazel!
26%
Super Fluffy & (Sorta) Huggable (If she lets you and you don't mess up her mane) Karma!
13%
Super Fluffy & Huggable Carra!
11%
Super Fluffy & Huggable Jake!
8%
Other- (Tell me who!)
2%

Total votes : 129

Dear Doodle Diary~ NEW CHAPTER UP!!!!!! <3

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:29 am

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.
This thread is getting clogged up with messages about people asking when the next chapter will be up- if they can have a character in it, and people posting art of their characters in the story, along with people having ideas on the story and wanting to share them- and then projects like people wanting to write songs for Buttercup and such so sing- My PM box gets quite full because I hate to delete things- So as well as this thread being clogged up with things like that, my PM box most of the time is too.
I would really like this thread to now just be for comments about the series- and little updates ^^ But don't worry!
A Club for all of the above has been created:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1725040

Post art of your charries in the story, ask when the next chappie will be out.
have a story idea for the series? go ahead and post it! Done some fan-art? amazing! It shall be posted there and i'll put it on the first page under "fan art"
I hope we can all have fun over there talking about the charries in this series and sharing projects about the charries and art! <3! <3
You can post straight away, but there is a little form if you would like to be put on the members list ^^
Eventually all charries- Carra, Choconator, etc will be put up under the "charries" post, with their owners name beside them. ^^
This of course means that any ideas you have for your charries in the story can be discussed there too!

(Comments are LOVED and appreciated! So is constructive Criticism. Please remember though that the doodles are suppose to look like doodles. Sometimes they are coloured- sometimes not.)
(Spell checked, and worked magic on by the absolutely amazing } Kankri Vantas memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127561 Thank you so much Kankri <3

~Dear Doodle Diary~
(The illustrated Diary of buttercup!)

Hello, and welcome to my doodle diary. I'm Buttercup. My diary is where I will write down my feelings, what's on my mind, and what's happened in my day. Sometimes it'll be through words and doodles! I appreciate those people who would like to make a small review, or comment on some days they thought went well. Thank you so much for reading it anyway, and have a nice day.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:14 am, edited 34 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-Chapters-

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:30 am

-Chapters-
Chapter 1: A snowy Start:
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341#p49865961
Chapter 2: blizzards & colds:
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341#p49943101
Chapter 3 New Beginnings:
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341&start=10#p50074857
Chapter 4: Under Somepony's Wing
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341&start=30#p50679506
Chapter 5- Part 1 -First full day: A Chemistry in Science.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341&start=60#p51743493
Chapter 5 Part 2 - -The First, "full" Day: Chocolate Club:
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341&start=150#p53265412
Chapter 5 Part 3- Musical Mishaps
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341&start=220#p61249019
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:17 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters:

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 am

Characters:

Buttercup
This is me.
My talent is song writing, and singing isn't included. Singing requires other people watching and... I just get too nervous. I'm very shy, and I really try to learn how to speak out in public, but it's hard outside my home.
At least you'll listen to me for now, won't you, doodle diary?

Hazel
My younger sister, Hazel. Isn't she pretty?
She always looks at the bright side of things, and this little social butterfly is as curious as a cat. She's full of questions waiting to burst out.
She's the opposite of me... in a good way. She looks up to me like a role-model; I just hope I can act like one for her.
I secretly admire my sister's qualities.

I recently met this pony at my new school. Seems to have high grades, a stunning singing voice... but a real terrible attitude when adults aren't looking. This popular pony seems to have a passion for the stage and music life; and hates when ponies get in the way of her light.
It seems she'll do anything to get to the top.

Alexander, my father, and Snowdrop, my mother, fell in love and had two children. This caused us to be hybrids.
Hazel and I shouldn't have antlers, but genetics went wrong, and... instead of unicorn horns, we have antlers.
We're not always exactly classed as "normal" because of them; and that's okay.

Alexander & Snowdrop
(Mother And Father)

Alexander's a business deer. He settles business offers, and works in a office. He enjoys math, and numbers especially. The deer loves solving problems, and sometimes will ask us math problems at the table; much to Hazel and I's dismay.
He's quite protective over his family, and hates seeing us grow up. That's just because he loves us, and he wants us to stay. My father hates ponies that are quite too serious, and he sees ponies like that all day at work. Although he loves working, he doesn't see the reason to take it so seriously.
"Humour comes from the heart!" as he always says.

My mother's a house pony. Her job that she loves, loves, loves. Snowdrop enjoys cleaning, sowing, and especially cooking, and that's what she's best at. She's learn to cook through the cafe; which has been in our family for decades. My mother is pretty sweet and loving; until you insult the family.
Then, things get serious.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News, Banners and such

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 am

News, Banners and such

Freebies! - Stamps, Banners, etc ^^

Signature Ponies!
These are ponies you can put into your signature, or trade rules, or forums or such xD
The ones bellow were made by MegaCherrio ! memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=143898
I shall be making some myself later on down the line ^^ <3

Buttercup:
Code to use in your signature, trade rules, etc! <3:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341][img]http://oi46.tinypic.com/einhmp.jpg[/img][/url]

Hazel with one pigtail:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341][img]http://oi49.tinypic.com/whmcgj.jpg[/img][/url]

Carra:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341][img]http://oi45.tinypic.com/2q3dl6t.jpg[/img][/url]

News!
Buttercup has a Doodle Tumblr :3 http://askbuttercupsdoodleblog.tumblr.com/
You can ask her to doodle anything- and she will. It could be a doodle of a pony- (OC or cannon) Or you could ask her something like
"Hey Buttercup! Please draw me a spaceship with the elements of harmony beaming out of it like lasers. Protecting equestria from space"
It can be a chance to get some really random doodles of your OCS. (example: "Buttercup, Please doodle my OC as a darlek?-Singing over a rainbow with a leprechaun- ) etc etc xD
Can be as random as you like <3 I'll be doodling them when I return home later today ^^
You can also ask her questions that have to do with her doodle diary- <3
Thank you so much for just having a look! <3
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:51 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Doodle Library

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 am

The Doodle Library

(The Library of stories from myself, fans and friends!

Tea, Tunes and Teenage Troubles | By Cosmic Wallaby |
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1782345
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Mon May 27, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 1: "The start of The doodle Diary- A snowy Start"

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:49 am

Chapter 1: "The start of The doodle Diary- A snowy Start"

Chapter 1
The beginning of a diary.
A snowy start.

2:00PM // 5th January // Saturday.

Dear Doodle Diary,

Today, I woke up and stood by my window. I stood there, waiting to embrace the rays of the sun, but instead found thick snow piling up.
Snow! Giddily, I hopped toward different areas to collect my things to go outside. Yes, I know, I'm almost a 16 year old deer pony, and it's my birthday very soon, but snow is quite fun for all ages. It's a beautiful sight to see. One of the many highlights of the snow is snowmen, and even snowponies. Of course, I share the experience with my dear younger sister, Hazel. I wrapped up my scarf tightly, already feeling the warmth, and headed out the door.
I was trotting toward the back door, which was near the kitchen, until my mother saw me.
"Lovely day, isn't it dear? Your sister Hazel is already making a snowman outside," My mother began, pausing what she was doing.
"If you go and join her, I'll make you a lovely mug of hot chocolate; for when you come back in."

I smiled warmly, remembering the taste of hot cocoa. I nodded my head, and walked out into the cold. Hazel was blanketed by the snow, creating a snow angel. Looking over to the side, I saw a snowman with a red scarf, and it's carrot nose slowly falling.
"We could make a snow deer, if you want, Hazel!"
Jumping up from hearing the voice, Hazel almost knocked me over due to the sudden strength of force she had when she hugged me.
"Of course!"
Hazel Super Excited

We sat down, collecting snow for the inanimate creature we were about to create.
"Go on and get two sticks, for the antlers." Nudging her with my hooves, she nodded and trudged through the snow, still quite exited.
My mind drifted back to yesterday during school. We were told that soon, it was going to snow. Multiple times during the day had I checked the window, seeing if the snow had fallen. It never did come yesterday, though. A wave of relief came over me; it snowed last night, and I was asleep at night. Thank mother nature.

When we finished, I grabbed my camera from my bag, and took a photo. I never missed a chance to keep a good memory. Especially this one; it would go into my scrapbook as soon as I was back inside.

Hazel and I trotted back inside, two steaming mugs awaiting us on the table.
I took mine in my hoof, while Hazel entered another room to put in her favorite movie. Of course, this movie would be a Disney one.

A little secret I've kept: Some ponies tell me that it's for little children, but I still enjoy it. The way a princess is rescued by a prince, or even sometimes a poor man, was whisked away into a happily ever after. In Hazel's favorite movie, two very different ponies... or, should I say, pony and creature, find love in a mysterious way. I appreciate the plotline, and even the characters, and no pony will never keep me from loving Disney.
The princess didn't have antlers; she wasn't a deer pony like me. However, when I read fairytales, I imagine myself as the princess. But, I've never told anyone that.
It's a secret I'd like to keep with my diary, only.

I'll make another entry some other time; Hazel wants me to finish the movie without my head sticking into the diary.

Signed,
Buttercup~
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Dear Doodle Diary~ (The illustrated Diary of buttercup!

Postby Ki-Mono » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:45 pm

I'm not sure if you want coments here or not (since your still adding to this) but I just wanted to say this is really cute and I can't wait to see more!
And I NOT stalking you, I just really love your deer/pony OCs! :D
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:29 am

I would absoloutely LOVE to credit "} Kankri Vantas " memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127561
For spell checking and grammar checking the first diary entry! She has changed things around- adding her very own spin on it- getting out what /I/ Wanted to get out the first time- in an amazing way. Thank you so much!

Dance~Of~The~Anime wrote:I'm not sure if you want coments here or not (since your still adding to this) but I just wanted to say this is really cute and I can't wait to see more!
And I NOT stalking you, I just really love your deer/pony OCs! :D

And yes! Even though its still under construction- Comments are loved and welcomed!
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter Two blizzards & colds

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:18 am

Chapter Two
blizzards & colds

4PM // 6th January // Sunday

Dear Doodle Diary,

Well, today, the snow turned into more or less.. a blizzard. White flakes piled up high, and in a few hours, we had trouble opening the door.
Mother begged Father not to go to work; he calmly explained that he had something very important to deal with. If he didn't close it, some other pony would get the amazing offer.

We stared at the door as we watched him leave, dragging himself through the snow and then closing the door with a unsettling thud. The worry on my mother's face was going to get worse.
Something was wrong with Hazel at about noon.

My sister was a morning pony, usually waking up earlier before us.
A doodle of my sister Hazel, jumping on my bed in the morning.

Hazel doesn't usually sleep in, but today, she did.

Hazel was sick.

Yesterday, Hazel and I played in the snow, and we had a amazing time. However, I failed to notice that Hazel gave her scarf to the snowmen. This meant that when she buried herself in the snow, she had nothing warm on. Fortunately, the fever wasn't anything serious; but my mother worries quite a lot.

I decided to spend the day in my sister's bedroom, cheering her up.

My curious little sister, as usual, was full of questions.
"Why do centipedes have so many legs?... Achoo!"
"Why so doggie's tails wag when they are happy?...Achoo!"
Each question finished with a heavy sneeze.

Taking the tissue box in my hoof, I plucked a tissue out, and gave it to Hazel. She wiped her nose slowly, and after, asked me if we could play snakes and ladders. Her innocent little face made me agree.

Halfway through the game, Hazel brought up a subject I had long forgotten. I was hoping it wouldn't come up.
"Do you think I'll be well enough to start the new school tomorrow, Buttercup? I really want to go!"

I sighed. My father tied a business deal with a town just outside of our forest. "Ponyville" as he calls it. This meant we were going back and forth between homes, once we started our new school in the town.

Hazel was excited because she had two best friends; they didn't go to the school, but Hazel wanted to come back and tell them all about her school.

Hazel was a social butterfly, being the lively and chattery person she was. The little pony was the opposite of me-
in a good way. Easily making friends.

I was a shy person in public. I don't have many friends, and the closest person to being a "friend" is the librarian at my school. She is very close to me.
Anyone closest to being my friend, my age, were the ponies in my book club, which happens Wednesday around dinner time. They aren't even really close to me.... we don't really have a bond.

I can't blame anyone else but myself, really. I'm fine here at home, with relatives. Unfortunately, the same can't be said when I'm in public. It's like I don't speak their language.
How I feel in public

For this reason, people think I'm weird. I've never been able to speak to prove them otherwise. Deers around here can take things a little too far, and hurt my feelings. They never understand.

But again, I can only blame myself. My parents know nothing of this problem; I talk about the ponies in book club, and they are none of the wiser to question me further.
Maybe, Ponyville will be a new start for me. However, if I don't learn to speak to ponies, my problems will appear all over again.

I better go now, anyway. Hazel wants me to roll the dice again, for the last ten minutes. I'll make another entry sometime.

Signed,
Buttercup~
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-Mono » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:01 pm

I feel I am a mix of both Buttercup and Hazel.
Can't wait for the next part!
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me