b l u e s k i e s ; characters.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

b l u e s k i e s ; characters.

Postby b l u e s k i e s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:11 am

Hello, random stranger. c: This is a collection of the characters that I have created. All of the forms are copyrighted to me, as well as the writing. Some of the forms may have lyrics that aren't mine. None of the photos or gifs are mine, unless specified. Enjoy your browsing!
b l u e s k i e s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

avalon logan greene

Postby b l u e s k i e s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:12 am

the nitty-gritty; ; ;

about the names ;

"
My name is Avalon Logan Greene, but just call me Ava. If you're close to me, call me Logan.

There are many different ways to interpret somebody's name. There's different cultures and each individual on this Earth has a slightly different way of life. Avalon can mean a lot of things, ranging from an island to a place that some historical guy was persecuted. Ava herself chooses to interpret her name as an island. She's an exotic person, with a unique way of life. She's "off the shore" -- different -- than other girls.
Despite Avalon's interpretation, her mother and father also had thoughts on it. They are a unique couple; very prestigious and... particular. They plan out every living second of their lives. They try to plan out other people's lives. They planned out Ava's live. Sometimes, their obsession with order is almost compulsive; it's like a disorder.
Anyways, the certain plan that was in store for Avalon's life was not to be forgotten, and her parents made it so no one could forget. Her life is her name.
'A'. Avalon will always remember the option to take advantage of people. Sometimes when she does it, she gets a funny feeling inside, telling her it's wrong. Her parents have trained her to replace the guilt with anger. 'V'. Avalon is intelligent. She, like her parents, always has a plan. It's different from her parents, though. In her mind, she sees her next move. After the first piece slides across the board in chess, she knows how to win already. This skill partially plays a part of her sports career. 'A'. Absolute. Nothing will change her mind. 'L'. Life, for Ava is to leave her mark. Her name should never be forgotten. 'O'. Everybody thinks Ava is perfect and innocent. Her outlook is pleasing to all. 'N'. Despite being a puppet of her parents, Avalon will remain natural and genuine.

age ;

"
I'm seventeen.

Ava is seventeen years and 2.4 months old. 897.4 weeks. 6282 days.
She was born on a pretty normal day. She's a Scorpio, born on October 28,1995.
The birth was complicated. Her mother was in labor, but passed out before Ava got to see the world. The hospital staff rushed her to a special room with more complicated machines and more beeping noises. She'd been hooked up to all of the breathing machines, but still wasn't responding. The doctors thankfully reacted quickly, and a c-section was performed to save Ava's life.
Ava's mom wasn't as lucky. She went into a coma and stayed there. One month, two weeks, and three days later, she opened her drowsy eyes, and another week after that, she was released. She doesn't remember much, just the things before she was eighteen.

appearance ; ; ;

clothing style ;

"
Vintage? Sporty? I don't know how you'd describe it.

Ava's style is anything that has their school mascot under it, but that's only when she's alone or with her family.
You will usually find Avalon in a hoodie with the name "Greene" pressed on the back. The front will probably have the school mascot or the logo of a competition she competed on. Under the hoodie, you'll see a t-shirt with the same graphics covering a messy tie dyed t-shirt.
Covering her bottom, you'll find Nike, Champion, or some other sporty brand of shorts under a pair of slouchy sweat pants with the waist rolled over once or twice.
When she's in public, Ava changes her style completely. Her style could be described as girly, or vintage. She wears a floral print quite often. When she's not wearing floral tops, she goes for pastel colors -- usually a dull pink color or a vivid pastel turquoise. Her tops are flowy and make her overall look very subtle and sweet looking. She also wears anything with lace patterns, including blazers and fitted tops. She looks approachable.
On the bottoms, you'll usually find jeans or skirts. Skirts and dresses are a passion of Ava's. There are rows beyond rows beyond rows of them in Ava's large, walk in closed. Her jeans are usually a light wash. Her skinny jeans are tight and well tailored, while her other jeans are ripped and rugged looking.
Another passion of Ava is her shoes. She wears shoes from Vans to Toms to Uggs to Jordan's to any other style. You name it, she wears it.
x x

looks ;

"
I don't want to talk about it.

Avalon is insecure about her looks, but she shouldn't be. She's honestly gorgeous, and a lot of people know it.
Avalon has long, deep brown locks that travel past her bust. Her shiny hair is always perfectly straight, but usually thrown up into a pony tail. She has blunt bangs that pass her eyebrows and stop just above her eyelids. Her large, light blue eyes are usually bare, but sometimes for school she lines them with a dark brown color. Her eyelashes are gorgeous. They're naturally curled out then up, and already a dark color. Ava's face is very slim, which makes her high cheekbones very noticeable. She has a narrow nose leading to her plump lips. Her smooth lips are a natural light pink color, and are usually curled into a cunning smile.
Her bust is rather large for her age, as well as her hips. Her tummy is flat, reflecting all of the sports that she plays. Her torso is short compared to her legs. She's rather short; 5 feet, 3 inches. Most of her height is her legs. Her legs and arms are toned with muscle. Her skin is always tan due to her Italian roots. She's gorgeous.
She does have a few modifications. It's one thing that she just let's loose on. She has two tattoos currently, but plans to add more. She's not into large tattoos on herself, but can't resist them on guys. Her first tattoo was on the left side of her body. It's a small flock of birds on her collar bone. People don't notice the little birds often; they're tiny. They could be freckles. Her other tattoo is behind her right ear. It's a small feather.
Ava also has a few piercing. She has her ear lobe double pierced. She also got her cartilage pierced, but she rarely wears and earring there and if she does, it's a small diamond stud. Avalon is most proud of her belly button piercing. She feels like she can express herself with the more vivid rings. Also, it shows her wild side.

guts and glory ; ; ;

history ;

"
It wasn't really complicated, you might as well not ask.

The first month or so of Avalon's life was tough. Her father was distraught over her mother. After a month of being unconscious, the little, glimmering speck of hope is gone for the patient. Avalon had met a lot of other young couples. She was a newborn; she had no idea what was going on. And she doesn't to this day.
Avalon was meeting parents. Her possible parents. Thankfully, her father was apprehensive of the couples, and picky. He finally decided on a couple about a month after Ava's birth. Two weeks and three days later, the lawyers met to confirm the adoption. Ava's father's signature, shaky from the stinging tears, was halfway done when his emergency ringtone sounded. He stopped, in the middle of the signature, to hear the news that his wife was alive.
He left the agency without another word.
After that, Avalon has been nothing but spoiled. She gets everything she wants, but for a price. She's always been pressured to be the perfect child. She's pressured to get all of the 1st's, all of the trophies, all of the ribbons, everything. She may not know the reason, but she knows that she's her parents' pride and joy. And, wanting to please, she does what she's been trained to do.

personality ;

"
Well, competitive but sweet.

Ava is truly a sweet person. She's the kind of girl that would do anything for her family and friends. They have always been number one in her eyes. If they'd do anything for her, why shouldn't she do everything for them?
Then, there's the part of Avalon where her true Scorpio traits show through. She's loyal and passionate. Any guy that get's her should feel lucky that he has her. She wouldn't cheat for anything. She's never understood the point of cheating... if you don't like the person you're dating, just don't date him. Avalon is intense. She goes to extremes. She focuses on what she does and she does it the best that her abilities allow her to. When she's doing academics or sports? Great. When she's partying? Well it depends. She has fun, and that's the only thing to say about it.
Ava's life is sports. They're the only thing that she wants to do. They're the things that she devotes all of her time to. So, of course she's going to be competitive. She usually wins; she's been trained in her sports since she could walk. When she doesn't win, she gets angry. She screams, she shouts, she plays dirty.
Avalon is also ambitious. She sets goals, and said goals are to be achieved. Avalon gets this mainly from her parents. It's not a natural trait, it's a forced trait. Although it may not be natural, Ava has mastered being ambitious and will embrace it until the day she dies.
She's organized. Her room doesn't have a cluttered spot in it. Yes, she loves to organize objects, but she organizes her life, too. It started with her sporting events schedule. Now it's made it's way up to her after high school life. She will be on the USA Women's Gymnastics team until the age of 30. She will then become a coach until retirement. She will find the love of her life at age 20, and be married when she's 23. She will become pregnant with her first child, a boy, at age 26. She will add four more children; three girls and one boy.
Ava is insecure. She care's what people think. It drives her to do her best at sporting events. She cares what her popularity status, and will do close to anything to make sure that she's not deemed a 'nerd'.
Avalon's personality goes on. She's sensitive, impatient, caring, dedicated, an fun to hang around with as long as you're not an enemy.

likes ;

"
A lot of things, I guess.

→ Gymnastics
→ Clothes
→ Parties
→ Tattoos
→ Tennis
→ Basketball
→ Volleyball
→ Soccer
→ Powder Puff
→ Chess
→ Animals
→ Track & Field
→ Cross Country
→ Gyms
→ Energy Drinks

dislikes ;

"
There's a few things that I can't stand.

→ Losing
→ Games of Luck
→ Pressure
→ Being Left Out
→ Unfairness
→ Cheating

we'll stand and never fall

Last edited by b l u e s k i e s on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
b l u e s k i e s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lennon maisy jones

Postby b l u e s k i e s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:16 am

{ ʟᴇɴɴᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪsʏ ᴊᴏɴᴇs. } { ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ. } { sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. } { sᴘᴜɴᴋʏ. }
leтѕ geт тo ĸnow eacнoтнer

naмe ;; Lennon Maisy Jones.
nick name ;; Just call me Lennon.
gender ;; I'm a girl. And, no, you cannot check.
apartment or house;; I live in the neighborhood. In one of the bigger houses. My daddy's been successful on wall street.
age ;; I'm seventeen. Like the magazine.

on тнe oυтѕιde

σʌɛяαll ∂ɛƨcяιρтισи ;; I have super long hair, down to my waist. My eyelashes are long, too. I'm average height. I'm thin, but I have curves. By curves, I mean quite large breasts and a butt. My clothing style is boho mixed with skater and surfer. Many people refer to me as beautiful.
нαιя cσlor ;; My hair is naturally a light blonde, but I've recently had caramel colored lowlights put in.
eye color ;; My eyes are a very dark blue color. They look almost black.
нɛιɢнт αи∂ ωɛιɢнт ;; I'm 5'6" and I weigh 111, if you must know.

dιggιng deeper

crυѕн ;; Not yet
вғ/ɢғ ;; Well, no.
ғαмιℓʏ ;; I live with my dad. My mom died during the 9/11 attack, and my younger brother got hit by a car when he was 7. He's alive, but he's in a wheelchair and he's completely paralyzed. He's 14 now.
perѕonalιтy ;; I'm spunky. I'm usually happy. I'm so happy that others get happy by just seeing how happy I am. I do what others do. Some good things, but a lot of bad things. I'm also quite compassionate, unlike my dad. I usually care for my brother. I'll be anyone's friend. Most guys don't ask me out because I'm more of a friend than a girlfriend. I get along better with guys because they can keep a secret, and they know I can keep their secrets, too.
нιsтory ;; {{- will be rp'd out. -}}
weaĸneѕѕeѕ ;; I'm afraid of a lot of things, but mostly spiders and rapists. I cry a lot, and I get worried about the smallest things. My dad said my nervousness comes from the sudden things that I've seen happen. One moment, someone's ok, the next.. you never know. Like my mom and my brother.
ѕтrengтнѕ ;; I'm pretty strong, physically. I also can try new things. I'm willing to try anything.

oтнer

υѕernaмe ;; ʙᴀʀʀᴇʟʀᴀᴄᴇʀ
nιcĸnaмe ;; Barrels (:
тнeмe ѕong;; "Even if it Breaks Your Heart" - Eli Young Band
anyтнιng ι ғorgoт? ;; Mmm no, but Lennon's favorite color is orange.

b l u e s k i e s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lennon maisie smith

Postby b l u e s k i e s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:24 am

ʏ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ɪ s . }} "I'm Lennon." Her name is Lennon Maisie Smith. She gets her first name from, as you probably guessed, the man from the Beatles. Her mother, a very creative woman, hoped that Lennon would have a similar outlook (in some aspects) of John Lennon. Her middle name comes from Lennon's great grandmother. Lennon's mom believes that part of her great grandmother's spirit is inside of her.

ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ . }} "You can just call me Lennon." Many people call Lennon babe. And, no, it's not just because she's drop dead gorgeous. It's just because. No reason whatsoever. Not just guys; girls too. Lennon doesn't care for that nickname. She's always found it awkward. She's completely fine with her name, and others should be too.

ʜ ᴏ ᴡ ᴏ ʟ ᴅ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ ʏ ᴏ ᴜ ? . }} "I'm seventeen."Lennon was born on the 16th of August in the year 1995. It the kind of day when the falling rain was boiling, just like everything around her. That year's summer had been extremely hot, therefore Lennon's mom was miserable during the nine months of pregnancy. That miserable pregnancy is the reason that Lennon is the final child that the Smith's are planning. She was born in a small town in Nevada.

s ᴇ x . }}"I'm iron man. Fe-male. Girl."Lennon has her moments when she can be a total tom-boy, but those days come few and far between. She likes to wear nice clothes, do her hair nicely, and wear makeup occasionally. Typical girly things {from the perspective of society}.

ʜ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ᴄ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ʀ . }}"My hair's blonde."Lennon's hair is naturally a platinum blonde. She recently got caramel colored highlights dyed in. The texture of her hair is smooth and straight naturally. She usually straightens it anyways. Many other girls wish for her hair. Although Lennon brushes everyone's love of her hair off her shoulder, she knows that she's blessed.

ᴇ ʏ ᴇ ᴄ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ʀ , ᴛ ᴏ ᴏ . }}"Yes, I have blue eyes to go with that blonde hair."Lennon also plays off her peculiar dark blue eyes. They aren't the average joe blue eyes. They're darker than normal; but not indigo. They're rather bright, and quite pigmented. Some people love her eyes; others hate her for them.

ʜ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ & ᴡ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ . }}"I'm five feet, four inches tall. And never, ever, ask a woman her weight."Lennon is rather short. It doesn't matter to her, but others, who, as they say, "hate her 'cause they ain't her", choose her height as the main reason to pick on her. She weighs 111 pounds. Her waist is rather skinny. The fat somehow made it's way to her breasts, which are rather large. And her butt isn't small, either."

ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ . }}"Ehh, hard to say."Lennon is a mutt. But she basically comes down to six nationalities. Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, English, and Polish.

ʙ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ ᴍ ᴏ ᴅ ɪ ғ ɪ ᴄ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s . }}"I have a tattoo and a few piercings."She has one tattoo, which is located on her collar bone. She chose to get birds because they represent freedom, and that is one of the most important values to her. She also has her ears pierced. Lennon got her belly button pierced after she saw a ring that she just [i]had to have. [/i]

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ . }} Lennon's one of the popular girls, but she's not like the rest. She doesn't sleep around or dress like a sl*t for attention. She doesn't mind the attention, but she doesn't bring it on herself. She was the new girl in eighth grade, and ever since then, guys and girls have been gaping over her. The popular crowd adopted her since the beginning. Besides for that, she's very artsy. She loves do paint, do her makeup in unique ways, and express herself via clothing. She got that from her parents. They're like rich hippies, minus the drugs. They are very rich. They hit one of the larger jackpots in the lottery. Nobody knows about her lottery winnings, though. They'd be all over her even more than now. She's known as the shy girl in the popular crowd.
Lennon indulges in the arts. She embraces every method of the arts. She respects the arts. It's her getaway. Her escape from reality. She's a painter. That's where she get's her 'artsy' personality from. She never feels the need to show off. Lennon Maisie Smith has beliefs; culture. And she embraces it.

ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s . }}
∞ painting
∞ drawing
∞ playing guitar
∞ shopping
∞ candy
∞ animals
∞ shoes
∞ parties
∞ friends
∞ her phone
∞ her laptop
∞ & many other things

ᴅ ɪ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s . }}
∞ icecream
∞ thunderstorms
∞ judgemental people
∞ tea
∞ nail polish
∞ dark
∞ being sick

s ᴇ x ᴜ ᴀ ʟ ᴏ ʀ ɪ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ . }}"Sorry ladies, I'm straight."Lennon is as straight as straight can get. She's never even thought of being bisexual or lesbian. She's been content with men her whole life.

ʙ ᴏ ʏ ғ ʀ ɪ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ . }} "I think everyone already knows."Lennon is currently going steady with Marshall. Lennon has been with her share of guys, but Marshall has always been her shoulder to cry on.

s ɪ ʙ ʟ ɪ ɴ ɢ s . }} "Yep, three older sisters."Leigha Catherine Smith - 24, Kennedy Marie Smith, 20,Ebony Ella Smith, 19.

ғ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ © ᴍ ᴇ
ᴡ ᴏ ʀ ᴅ s © ᴍ ᴇ
ᴘ ʜ ᴏ ᴛ ᴏ s © ʀ ᴇ s ᴘ ᴇ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ ᴏ ᴡ ɴ ᴇ ʀ s
ʟ ʏ ʀ ɪ ᴄ s © ʀ ᴇ s ᴘ ᴇ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ ᴏ ᴡ ɴ ᴇ ʀ s
{ ᴀ ᴅ ᴇ ʟ ᴇ " ᴏ ɴ ᴇ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ɴ ʟ ʏ " & ғ ᴀ ɪ ᴛ ʜ ʜ ɪ ʟ ʟ " ᴛ ʜ ɪ s ᴋ ɪ s s " }
b l u e s k i e s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lennon maisie smith; version 2

Postby b l u e s k i e s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:27 am

ʏ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ɪ s . }} "I'm Lennon." Her name is Lennon Maisie Smith. She gets her first name from, as you probably guessed, the man from the Beatles. Her mother, a very creative woman, hoped that Lennon would have a similar outlook (in some aspects) of John Lennon. Her middle name comes from Lennon's great grandmother. Lennon's mom believes that part of her great grandmother's spirit is inside of her.

ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ . }} "You can just call me Lennon." Many people call Lennon babe. And, no, it's not just because she's drop dead gorgeous. It's just because. No reason whatsoever. Not just guys; girls too. Lennon doesn't care for that nickname. She's always found it awkward. She's completely fine with her name, and others should be too.

ʜ ᴏ ᴡ ᴏ ʟ ᴅ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ ʏ ᴏ ᴜ ? . }} "I'm seventeen."Lennon was born on the 16th of August in the year 1995. It the kind of day when the falling rain was boiling, just like everything around her. That year's summer had been extremely hot, therefore Lennon's mom was miserable during the nine months of pregnancy. That miserable pregnancy is the reason that Lennon is the final child that the Smith's are planning. She was born in a small town in Nevada.

s ᴇ x . }}"I'm iron man. Fe-male. Girl."Lennon has her moments when she can be a total tom-boy, but those days come few and far between. She likes to wear nice clothes, do her hair nicely, and wear makeup occasionally. Typical girly things {from the perspective of society}.

ʜ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ᴄ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ʀ . }}"My hair's blonde."Lennon's hair is naturally a platinum blonde. She recently got caramel colored highlights dyed in. The texture of her hair is smooth and straight naturally. She usually straightens it anyways. Many other girls wish for her hair. Although Lennon brushes everyone's love of her hair off her shoulder, she knows that she's blessed.

ᴇ ʏ ᴇ ᴄ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ʀ , ᴛ ᴏ ᴏ . }}"Yes, I have blue eyes to go with that blonde hair."Lennon also plays off her peculiar dark blue eyes. They aren't the average joe blue eyes. They're darker than normal; but not indigo. They're rather bright, and quite pigmented. Some people love her eyes; others hate her for them.

ʜ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ & ᴡ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ . }}"I'm five feet, four inches tall. And never, ever, ask a woman her weight."Lennon is rather short. It doesn't matter to her, but others, who, as they say, "hate her 'cause they ain't her", choose her height as the main reason to pick on her. She weighs 111 pounds. Her waist is rather skinny. The fat somehow made it's way to her breasts, which are rather large. And her butt isn't small, either."

ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ . }}"Ehh, hard to say."Lennon is a mutt. But she basically comes down to six nationalities. Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, English, and Polish.

ʙ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ ᴍ ᴏ ᴅ ɪ ғ ɪ ᴄ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s . }}"I have a tattoo and a few piercings."She has one tattoo, which is located on her collar bone. She chose to get birds because they represent freedom, and that is one of the most important values to her. She also has her ears pierced. Lennon got her belly button pierced after she saw a ring that she just [i]had to have. [/i]

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ . }} Lennon's one of the popular girls, but she's not like the rest. She doesn't sleep around or dress like a sl*t for attention. She doesn't mind the attention, but she doesn't bring it on herself. She was the new girl in eighth grade, and ever since then, guys and girls have been gaping over her. The popular crowd adopted her since the beginning. Besides for that, she's very artsy. She loves do paint, do her makeup in unique ways, and express herself via clothing. She got that from her parents. They're like rich hippies, minus the drugs. They are very rich. They hit one of the larger jackpots in the lottery. Nobody knows about her lottery winnings, though. They'd be all over her even more than now. She's known as the shy girl in the popular crowd.
Lennon indulges in the arts. She embraces every method of the arts. She respects the arts. It's her getaway. Her escape from reality. She's a painter. That's where she get's her 'artsy' personality from. She never feels the need to show off. Lennon Maisie Smith has beliefs; culture. And she embraces it.

ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s . }}
∞ painting
∞ drawing
∞ playing guitar
∞ shopping
∞ candy
∞ animals
∞ shoes
∞ parties
∞ friends
∞ her phone
∞ her laptop
∞ & many other things

ᴅ ɪ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s . }}
∞ icecream
∞ thunderstorms
∞ judgemental people
∞ tea
∞ nail polish
∞ dark
∞ being sick

s ᴇ x ᴜ ᴀ ʟ ᴏ ʀ ɪ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ . }}"Sorry ladies, I'm straight."Lennon is as straight as straight can get. She's never even thought of being bisexual or lesbian. She's been content with men her whole life.

ʙ ᴏ ʏ ғ ʀ ɪ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ . }}n/a

[color=#8000FF]s ɪ ʙ ʟ ɪ ɴ ɢ s . }} "Yep, three older sisters."Leigha Catherine Smith - 24, Kennedy Marie Smith, 20,Ebony Ella Smith, 19.

ғ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ © ᴍ ᴇ
ᴡ ᴏ ʀ ᴅ s © ᴍ ᴇ
b l u e s k i e s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lennon maisie smith; version 3

Postby b l u e s k i e s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 am

ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ . }} "You can just call me Lennon." Lennon's name is Lennon. There's no need to change that.

ʙ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ ᴍ ᴏ ᴅ ɪ ғ ɪ ᴄ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s . }}"I have a tattoo and a few piercings."She has one tattoo, which is located on her collar bone. She chose to get birds because they represent freedom, and that is one of the most important values to her. She also has her ears pierced. Lennon got her belly button pierced after she saw a ring that she just had to have.

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ . }} Lennon's personality not what the average onlooker would think. Lennon's smart. To be smart, she studies. She the girl who sits in her room in a pair of baggy sweat pants and a tank top and reads. At first glance of her drop dead gorgeous looks, people think she's a preppy girl. Honestly, she doesn't have a social life. Now, that doesn't mean she's socially awkward; she just works hard, long hours to get the GPA she has. That means there's no time for friends. Besides for that, she's very artsy. She loves do paint, do her makeup in unique ways, and express herself via clothing. She got that from her parents. They're like rich hippies, minus the drugs. They are very rich. They hit one of the larger jackpots in the lottery. Nobody knows about her lottery winnings, though. They'd be all over her even more than now.
Lennon indulges in the arts. She embraces every method of the arts. She respects the arts. It's her getaway. Her escape from reality. She's a painter. That's where she get's her 'artsy' personality from. She never feels the need to show off. Lennon Maisie Smith has beliefs; culture. And she embraces it. But only in her free time, and that's... well, never.

ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s . }}
∞ painting
∞ drawing
∞ playing guitar
∞ studying
∞ candy
∞ animals
∞ shoes
∞ books
∞ grades
∞ her Kindle
∞ her laptop
∞ & many other things

ᴅ ɪ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s . }}
∞ icecream
∞ thunderstorms
∞ judgemental people
∞ tea
∞ nail polish
∞ dark
∞ being sick

ʙ ᴏ ʏ ғ ʀ ɪ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ . }} "Do the crime, do the time. I don't have the time."Lennon doesn't have a boyfriend.

s ɪ ʙ ʟ ɪ ɴ ɢ s . }} "Yep, three older sisters."Leigha Catherine Smith - 24, Kennedy Marie Smith, 20,Ebony Ella Smith, 19.

ғ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ © ᴍ ᴇ
ᴡ ᴏ ʀ ᴅ s © ᴍ ᴇ
b l u e s k i e s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazel evelyn marguerite

Postby b l u e s k i e s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:32 am

WIP

Image Image Image

ʏ ᴏ ᴜ ᴀ ʟ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴅ ʏ ᴋ ɴ ᴏ ᴡ

{ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ; Hazel Evelyn Marguerite
{ ɴ ɪ ᴄ ᴋ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ s; Haz, Haze, Hazie, Eve
{ ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ; Female
{ ᴀ ɢ ᴇ; Seventeen

ImageImage

ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ;

The name is Hazel. Hazel Evelyn Marguerite, to be exact. Hazel was a spur of the moment thing for her parents. They didn’t want an average kid; they wanted a child that could do her own thing. Hazel turned out to be that child; the unique one that they had hoped for. You could call the name ‘Hazel’ unique today. But Hazel wasn’t always unique; it was a very popular name back in the day. Evelyn was also a very popular name in the days of black and white. People call Hazel’s name a ‘greyscale’ name, because it probably would have been a popular name in the 1900’s. Hazel’s great grandmother just so happened to have the name Evelyn, and that’s how her parents thought of it for Hazel. Marguerite is a French name. Hazel is a hundred percent French. Her parents moved to America when Hazel was two and her brother wasn’t even in the oven yet. They wanted more opportunities and freedoms for their children. The French culture is still alive in the Marguerite family, though.

ɴ ɪ ᴄ ᴋ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ s ;

Hazel has four main nicknames. The one that most people call her is Haz. It’s pronounced h-ah-z . Another common nickname for her is Eve. Most people don’t know where it comes from, as it isn’t very clear. As I explained before, Hazel’s middle name is Evelyn. Eve is a shortened form of that. A nickname that Hazel isn’t particularly fond of is Haze. She’d been fine with it up until about three months ago, when hazing, a form of bullying, became more popular. Haze reminds her too much of bullying, which makes her sick to her stomach. Her little brother calls her Hazie. She loves it when he calls her that because it sounds too cute coming out of his little toddler mouth. If anyone else calls her Hazie, it ticks her off.

ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ ;

Haz is clearly a man. You can tell by her… I mean his full sized bust and extreme curves. I’m sorry, but if Haz’s appearance gives you the illusion that she’s a man, you better get your eyesight checked. Haz is pure woman, from the looks, to the voice, to the… well, you know.

ᴀ ɢ ᴇ ;

Hazel has seventeen years under her belt. She was born on April 17. If you’re troubled in math, it was the year 1995. The day wasn’t particularly special in any way. It was a typical spring day in France; stormy, windy.. to sum it up, just plain yucky. Haz’s mom, being a trooper, left the hospital only five hours after giving birth. She was born on 1:23 in the afternoon. They say every baby is born with something special. The timing of her birth must’ve been Haz’s special thing.

Image Image Image

ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴏ ᴜ ᴛ s ɪ ᴅ ᴇ

{ ʜ ᴀ ɪ ʀ; black or dark chocolate brown
{ ᴇ ʏ ᴇ ᴄ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ʀ; light blue
{ ʜ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ & ᴡ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ; 5'6" and 111 pounds
{ ᴄ ʟ ᴏ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ s ᴛ ʏ ʟ ᴇ; fun, modern, boho chic, vintage
{ ʙ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ ᴍ ᴏ ᴅ s; pierced ears
{ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ; french

ImageImage

ʜ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ;

Hazel’s hair color is alternating. She loves how she looks with both black and dark chocolate brown hair. Her hair is naturally wavy and frizzy. People will never see it that way, though. Haz never goes into public without looking cool and collected, and that includes her hair being smooth. The tips of her hair reach the middle of her bust and are always neatly trimmed.

ᴇ ʏ ᴇ ᴄ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ʀ ;

Her eyes are light blue. They aren’t very pigmented, so they turn grey instead of blue sometimes. The light colors of her eyes pop because of the contrast between them and her dark hair.

ʜ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ;

Haz is five feet, six inches tall. Some people may consider her short, but compared to other girls she knows, she’s average. Maybe even a tad tall, compared to them. Hazel gets her height from her mom. Her mom is five feet, two inches tall, and her dad is six feet, four inches tall.

ᴡ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ;

Hazel is skinny. She weighs 111 pounds. Despite her low weight, she has curves, including her bust. She also has average sized muscles. She’s into fitness and eating healthy. She goes to the gym, and she’s a vegetarian. She could probably become a vegan, but she doesn’t want to give up ice-cream.

ᴄ ʟ ᴏ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ s ᴛ ʏ ʟ ᴇ ;

Hazel’s clothes come from all different styles. The clothes she actually wear alternate between two main styles, though. Most of the time, she wears clothes that would be known as ‘fun’. She loves neon colors, and other modern styles. She also wears vintage looking clothes. She says that vintage is basically boho, so she calls her style boho chic.

ʙ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ ᴍ ᴏ ᴅ s ;

Haz has no tattoos, although she wants one on her foot and one on her collar bone. She has her ears double pierced and she also has her belly button pierced.

ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ ;

Haz is a hundred percent French. Her parents met, dated, married, and had her in France. They wanted a wider spectrum of opportunities for their children, so they moved to America when Hazel was only two years old.

Image Image Image

ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ɢ ᴜ ᴛ s

{ ʜ ᴀ ɪ ʀ; black or dark chocolate brown
{ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ; crazy, fun, loud
{ ʜ ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ; full of adventure
{ ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s; read to find out
{ ᴅ ɪ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s; read to find out
{ ᴀ ᴅ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s; adrenaline
" You’ve got the bullets.
I’ve got the gun.
I’ve got a hankering for getting into something.

ImageImage

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ ;

One word that could truthfully describe Hazel is crazy. She’s one of the louder girls, who speaks before she thinks. Most of the time, everyone’s fine with the things she say, but on occasion, some people get rather ticked off at her. Sometimes the ticked folks can just brush her words off their shoulders, but sometimes Haz says the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person. Hazel is a daredevil. She’ll do anything to get that spike of adrenaline. Craving adrenaline is in her blood, and now she can’t shake it. Her ‘bucket list’ is so long, it could wrap around the stars that are millions of light years away. Most of the time, Haz’s adrenaline craving is harmless; skydiving, bungee jumping, et cetera. It has gotten her in trouble before, though. She shook the drugs, but she can’t shake the other crazy things that get her in trouble. She’s the fastest girl in town, so don’t run with her if you can’t keep up.

ʜ ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ ;

Haz lived in a small town in France up until she was two. She honestly can’t remember anything from there, but she frequently visits because her extended family still thrives there. It’s typical not to remember, though. The average person remembers nothing before the age of four. When she moved to America, she got used to the American lifestyle in a snap. She’s always had a lot of friends, mainly because others are easily intrigued by her out of control personality. School is alright for Haz. She’s been an a-b student her whole life. Of course, she gets in trouble for the things she does, but most of the evidence ‘vanishes’, so she can’t get expelled, suspended, or even just a half an hour detention. Hazel’s past has been full of adventure.

ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s ;

∞ adrenaline
∞ ice-cream
∞ vodka
∞ neon
∞ the color yellow
∞ boys
∞ fast things
∞ her phone

ᴅ ɪ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s ;

∞ when she hurts someone’s feelings
∞ judgemental people
∞ police
∞ snobs

ᴀ ᴅ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s ;

Haz is addicted to adrenaline. One time, she took an ecstasy pill, but she never got addicted, thankfully. She loves alcohol, but she doesn't have a withdrawal if she doesn't get any. You couldn't call it an addiction.
b l u e s k i e s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazel evelyn marguerite; version 2

Postby b l u e s k i e s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am

{{- WIP -}}

→ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ←
The name is Hazel. Hazel Evelyn Marguerite, to be exact. Hazel was a spur of the moment thing for her parents. They didn’t want an average kid; they wanted a child that could do her own thing. Hazel turned out to be that child; the unique one that they had hoped for. You could call the name ‘Hazel’ unique today. But Hazel wasn’t always unique; it was a very popular name back in the day. Evelyn was also a very popular name in the days of black and white. People call Hazel’s name a ‘greyscale’ name, because it probably would have been a popular name in the 1900’s. Hazel’s great grandmother just so happened to have the name Evelyn, and that’s how her parents thought of it for Hazel. Marguerite is a French name. Hazel is a hundred percent French. Her parents moved to America when Hazel was two and her brother wasn’t even in the oven yet. They wanted more opportunities and freedoms for their children. The French culture is still alive in the Marguerite family, though.
Image Image

→ ᴀ ɢ ᴇ ←
Hazel has seventeen years under her belt. She was born on April 17. If you’re troubled in math, it was the year 1995. The day wasn’t particularly special in any way. It was a typical spring day in France; stormy, windy.. to sum it up, just plain yucky. Haz’s mom, being a trooper, left the hospital only five hours after giving birth. She was born on 1:23 in the afternoon. They say every baby is born with something special. The timing of her birth must’ve been Haz’s special thing.

→ ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ ←
Haz is clearly a man. You can tell by her… I mean his full sized, D- cup bust and extreme curve. I’m sorry, but if Haz’s appearance gives you the illusion that she’s a man, you better get your eyesight. Haz is pure woman, from the looks, to the voice, to the… well,you know.

ImageImage
b l u e s k i e s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lennon maisie smith; version 4

Postby b l u e s k i e s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:39 am

ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s . }}
∞ painting
∞ drawing
∞ playing guitar
∞ shopping
∞ candy
∞ animals
∞ shoes
∞ parties
∞ friends
∞ her phone
∞ her laptop
∞ & many other things

ᴅ ɪ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s . }}
∞ icecream
∞ thunderstorms
∞ judgemental people
∞ tea
∞ nail polish
∞ dark
∞ being sick

ʙ ᴏ ʏ ғ ʀ ɪ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ . }} "I don't know yet."Lennon isn't assigned anyone yet.

ғ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ © ᴍ ᴇ
ᴡ ᴏ ʀ ᴅ s © ᴍ ᴇ
{ ᴀ ᴅ ᴇ ʟ ᴇ " ᴏ ɴ ᴇ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ɴ ʟ ʏ " }
b l u e s k i e s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alaska logan greene

Postby b l u e s k i e s » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 am

ᴀʟᴀsᴋᴀ ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ɢʀᴇᴇɴᴇ

ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: My username is b l u e s k i e s, but please feel free to just call me sky.

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ: The character that I will be roleplaying is named Alaska Logan Greene. She goes by Alaska... only her mother uses her full name.

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ᴀɢᴇ: Alaska is only eighteen; but she is fully prepared to be a mother... a single mother.

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ: Just glance to your left; that's Alaska.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: Alaska is very athletic. She loves to dance, swim, play tennis, and play volleyball. She's single, and ready to mingle. None of her high school relationships were anywhere near serious.

ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀʀᴇᴅ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; a boy and a girl. {{- asking for twins

ᴀɢᴇ ʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ: none. Alaska would like a newborn.

ᴀɢᴇ ʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀxɪᴍᴜᴍ: 6 months

sᴋɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: light to tan

sɪɴɢʟᴇ/ᴛᴡɪɴs/ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇᴛs?: twins, please.
b l u e s k i e s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me