In the Back of the Bookstore.:.Fichester's Stories

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

I'd like to know what you guys would like me to write!

Warriors
No votes
Fandom (The Hunger Games, etc...)
No votes
CS Pet
No votes
Humans
No votes
Animals (Wolves, Lions, Cats, etc...)
No votes
Other (Please post!)
No votes
Anything you pick is fine c:
No votes

Total votes : 0

In the Back of the Bookstore.:.Fichester's Stories

Postby Fichester » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:56 am

There's just too many, and you can't decide. After scanning every bookshelf - each with enough different bindings in enough different colors to send your mind spinning - with nothing to catch your interest, you walk up the Customer Service desk. "What book are you looking for?" they ask. When you shake you head and say simply, 'I don't know', the cashier shoots a glance over their shoulder. Then they say, "Maybe you should look in the back." They point you in the right direction, and with a quick thanks in parting, you head off on your journey. You find a door shoved in the corner, forgotten, but unlocked. You push open the door softly, and it swings open without resistance. With only the light through the door to illuminate the gloom, you can just barely make out a sign, letters hanging from the ceiling by string, over a pile of very dusty books. You walk in, on your tiptoes, as if something might jump out at you from behind the rusting shelves. You pick up one of the books, and brush off the cover. Then you glance up at the sign again, close enough to make it out.

Since you found my thread, why don't you check it out?

Updates

October 2016 wrote:Ahahaha, does anyone remember me? I don't expect anyone to because it's been, what, two? Three years? Crazy, right? Well, I'm possibly looking to come back to writing here! Since I do not know whether or not any of my former patrons are going to be coming back around, I'd like to salute any new comers and welcome you all to read my very archaic stories. And be excited, because hopefully there will be new (and possibly improved!) content! Right now, my focus is on writing a sequel to "Tangled in the Lies." While I hinted years ago that I had plans for a sequel, I've honestly forgotten it all by now! All I have to go off of is new plot bunnies in my head and a complicated prophecy I left as a teaser, so we'll all be discovering the future for our BreezeClan cats together!
Last edited by Fichester on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Fichester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Book Shop on the Corner.:.The Finished Books

Postby Fichester » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:38 am

The Finished Books

Here are the list of stories I've written
Organization: <Name/Link>.:.<Genre>.:.<# of chapters>
<Description>

The Last Hope.:.Warriors Fan-Fiction.:.18 chapters + Intro & Cast
    Northstar, the great leader of ArcticClan, finds herself in a deadly position; Half her Clan ran away and were wiped out by an avalanche. After returning after chasing after them, she finds almost every other cat were swept away from their shore by a giant wave, including her beloved mate Wolfcall. Only 6 cats remain of the mighty Clan; herself, Icecloud, Birdsong, Runningleap, Rabbitcatch, Talonclaw, and Tigersnap. Easy enough, they can find a new home? Wrong, the only part left of the world is their shore, and the Valley of the Kings; a deadly place that takes the lifes of innocent animals at will. After promising Wolfcall she'd brave the odds and save ArcticClan, she meets more cats that need to join her group. But more and more are being lost, many to death, but two of her original Clan are forced to a dark side of them and can't be rescued. As she finds a home for the cats, can she protect herself from the forces, or will the lurking danger get her from behind?

Tangled in the Lies.:.Warriors Fan-Fiction.:.33 chapters + Cast
    Kits. A kit is a Clan's furture; their future warrior, their future medicine cat, their future deputy, their future leader. To protect the Clan's youngest members alongside it's oldest are a great achievment to any warrior. Young Tanglekit and Bloodkit, BreezeClan's newest kits, brought the Clan joy. And if they new their future, they'd have celebrated more. The two little kits, along side the friends and enemies they make, would soon save the Clan from destruction or help destroy them. Not all Clan's greatest heros are born to them. Young Whisper, the future for BreezeClan's enemy, would one day find that her future lied with BreezeClan youngest she-cats, and not with the harsh toms and she-cats she would be taught to fight beside. Can these three she-cats stop the shadow falling down on their Clan, or will they be crushed just the same?
Last edited by Fichester on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:12 am, edited 25 times in total.
Fichester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Book Shop on the Corner.:.The Books in Progress

The Books in Progress

Here are the list of stories I'm currently writing
<Description>

[url=<link>]<title>[/url].:.<genre>.:.# chapters
    Text
Last edited by Fichester on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:07 am, edited 25 times in total.
Fichester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Book Shop on the Corner.:.Upcoming Books

Upcoming Books
Organization: <name>.:.<genre>
<description>

<title>.:.<genre>
    Text
Last edited by Fichester on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:02 am, edited 17 times in total.
Fichester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Book Shop on the Corner.:.Discontinued/Hiatus Books

Postby Fichester » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 am

Discontinued Books
<Description>

To Crash and Burn.:.Warriors Fan-Fic.:..:.The Last Hope backstory.:.13 chapters + Intro & Cast
    A young kit, the smallest amoung 4 other sisters. A family of stray cats, a father who doesn't know who they are, but they're making it. But when the 5 she-kits' mother is killed, their forced to live on their own. But as thier sisters meet their end, tiny little Bird and her sister Star are left on their own. The morning Star doesn't wake up, their father comes to find them. Bird had been in a sad place almost everyday of her life, and the decision the sweet black kit made would change her life forever. Changing her name, running off, and earning herself a reputation as the most blood-thirsty creature to ever live, Bird finds that there are stronger things out in the world than her teeth and claws.

The Phantom.:.Warriors Fan-Fic.:.5 chapters + Intro & Cast
    What would you do if no one in your Clan liked you? If no one gave you a first chance? If everyone was plotting against you? If you became deputy, and everyone wanted you gone and teased you that you leader, who's you're mother, is favoring you? Would you kill any cat that would try to challenge you? Would you hide and try to not talk with anyone? And then, what would you do if after all those moons of hate for no reason, someone gave you a second chance?

Glass Reflect.:.Wolf Fantasy
    Jacent always had a perfect life in his pack. He wasn't know to everyone (which was a good thing), and he had everything he ever wanted. But when the wolf of his dreams, Makasia, slips away from him, he notices things weren't as they appeared.
    As he's racked with flashbacks and visions, he soon discovers the leader of the large wolf empire, Traniconda, has brainwashed his pack and painted the sights they've always seen. As Jacent discovers the truth, he becomes widely known as a wolf wanted by the "beloved" leader.
    Now, Jacent must find how to escape the boundaries the leader's set. Will Jacent ever find the real world, or will he die like all the other wolves that have escaped his head-spell?

The Old Stories.:.Warriors Fan-Fics.:.0 Stories.:.0 chapters.:.Written with BARRELS!
    The Old Stories is a collection of backstories for characters in LeafClan & ShadowClan, a 1x1 rp between S.B. Chase and BARRELS! Please do not join the rps that have been linked to that page, it is a 1x1. Currently there are no stories.

Hiatus Books
Organization: <name>.:.<genre>
<description>

The Point of No Return.:.The Last Hope Sequel
    Since Bless was killed, WolfClan has thrived. The Clan has grown, and all the cats have recovered. But it's not alright for me. Larkwing, my older sister, has had Cactuspelt's kits; Jabberkit, and Glorykit. Then I was born; Cougarkit. But Glorykit lived up to her name and stole everything. She made sure to kick me in the mud every day of my life, and make sure every cat saw my imperfections. She never stood up for her brother either. Not only and I having to fight for my place in this Clan because of her, but I'm going to have to go head on with my mother to keep her from ruining out Clan. How could she ever even think to go there?

The Blaze.:.Warrior Cats Fan-Fic
    Nobody ever took any note of little Onekit, the young kit that was born to a litter of one. He seemed just the same as every other cat. But one cat did see a difference; the medicine cat. The day she laid her eyes on him, she knew there was something different. With her over-shadowing his life, will Onekit be able to follow his destiny or will she assume she knows a prophecy that was never told to her?
    (2 chapters pre-prepared)
Last edited by Fichester on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
Fichester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Book Shop on the Corner.:.Recommended

Recommended
Good books & book shops you should check out!
<Book name>.:.<genre>.:.<author>

Chosen *One Wolf's Tale*.:.Wolf Fiction.:.Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə
Last edited by Fichester on Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Fichester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Book Shop on the Corner.:.Requests

Requests
Open!/closed
Request stories/competition entries here!

None yet
Last edited by Fichester on Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fichester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Book Shop on the Corner.:.S.B. Chase's Stories

Postby Fichester » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:40 am

reserved for furture use
Fichester