The Book of Lundun

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

How is this so-far?

OMG I JUST FAINTED FROM THE GREATNESS! :o
43%
Real good!
29%
Nice so-far!
10%
Ehh okay
No votes
Umm... >:s
10%
DUDE U CAN'T WRITE
10%

Total votes : 21

The Book of Lundun

Postby Smilee :) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:55 am

Hey guys! So i'm not sure if this is going to be the permanent title, but whatever :roll: . So read and please tell me if you like it! I will try to update as often as I can!

(By the way I will keep adding onto the first post, not posting a bunch of random chapters)

Hope you enjoy!

Day 1 of Torture
A.k.a September 6th
Lundun France

Boarding School, my two least favorite words. I can't believe my mom is making me come to this disgusting place, just because I failed Math. And Science. And History. And a few more subjects, but those don't really count. She is just so... So... So NOT cool. And totally clueless about everything. Just last week, the day before she told me she was shipping me off to boarding school, she brought me home a lime green sweater with a pear on it. A PEAR. Doesn't she know this months in fruit is a guava? She seriously thinks we are still in May 1987. She even tried to convince me to wear her new heels, which were only 2 inches tall, and have a yellow-y brown demi wedge heel. So gross. Anyways, shoes and ugly pear clothes are not the main problem here, because I have bigger problems. Problems like Freida Terch, my new roommate. She is so gross! This morning when I walked in the room, she had a Q-tip sticking out of her ear, and she was throwing another on the bed. MY BED. And I think it was used! If my mom is going to make me stay at this stupid school, she better let me switch roommates, because there is no way I am going to sleep here with this Q-tip throwing freak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lundun walked onto campus with her mother Eileen, and her teacup yorkie sitting in her purse.
"Poochie, I know you're going to miss me but your grandmother is sending me away to a place where we will be apart for a long time!" Lundun glared at her mother while snuggling her Poochie in her arms.
"Oh, Lundun please. You say it like i'm an evil witch trying to ruin your life." Eileen said, slightly irritted.
"That's because you are." muttered Lundun under her breath.
"I can hear you Lundun," snapped her mom , "And I am not Poochie's grandmother."
Poochie tilted his head slightly to the left.
Lundun sighed and rolled her eyes, "Duh, mom. Poochie is my baby, and you are my mother. SO, you are his grandmother. And you're the right age too."
"Lundun, 51 is not grandmother age. And I am not calling that dog my grandson." Eileen scolded.

As Lundun kept kissing her little puppy, they approached the head office. Eileen opened the door, and Lundun stopped.

"Lundun, what on Earth are you doing? Come inside." her mother pleaded.
"Uh, I think i'm going to stay inside." she said, slighty scared sounding.
"Okay, don't start this now Miss France you know how short tempered I am." Her mother fussed.
Lundun looked inside the office nervously, "Maybe i'll just..."
"Lundun. Come on."
"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 7th
Lundun France

I'm so happy today! And you know why, I got to switch roommates! Thank god I won't be sharing a room with that freak. You'll also be happy to know that i'm getting new sheets! No more Freida ear wax on my bed! Yay! The only thing is, there's some bad news. The bad news is;

a) I can't request roommates
b) I might get a gross, weird, totally not fashion forward roommate
c) I don't get to choose my own sheets

On another bad note, you will NEVER guess who I saw in the head office. It was James Brody, my ex-boyfriend. The one who dumped me right infront of his hot friends at the fun fair last year. I can't even stand to look at this boy, but now hes going to my school. Well this is great, justr another reason to hate boarding school.

Not Done! ^^
Last edited by Smilee :) on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
j o s h r o c k s is my brother so we might use the same computer sometimes
Scar's Journal
The Book of Lundun

Info wrote:
Haven't been on in a while with school and all.. Sorry if I respond late on trades, messages etc♥
My old usernames were Lilkimz, and Lilkimz <3. Feel free to call me Lilkimz, Lilkimz <3, Smilee, Smilee :), or Brianna ♥

~þrïªnnª a•k•a Smîlee Ü ™ ♥♥♥
Smilee :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Book of Lundun (Preview)

Postby Smilee :) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:56 am

Reserved!
Scar's Journal
The Book of Lundun

Info wrote:
Haven't been on in a while with school and all.. Sorry if I respond late on trades, messages etc♥
My old usernames were Lilkimz, and Lilkimz <3. Feel free to call me Lilkimz, Lilkimz <3, Smilee, Smilee :), or Brianna ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smilee :) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 am

Reserved!
Scar's Journal
The Book of Lundun

Info wrote:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smilee :) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:38 am

Bump! Any suggestions or critisism?
Scar's Journal
The Book of Lundun

Info wrote:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightstars4 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 am

Very good! and hillarious too! i like that in stories. who is poochie i wonder? hmmm...
i'll just have to find out.
write more! i will be bookmarking
Midnightstars4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smilee :) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Midnightstars4 wrote:Very good! and hillarious too! i like that in stories. who is poochie i wonder? hmmm...
i'll just have to find out.
write more! i will be bookmarking

Haha thanks! And it's her puppy! :lol:
Scar's Journal
The Book of Lundun

Info wrote:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightstars4 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 am

i thought so.. though its a rather bad name in my opinion. did her evil witch mother think of it? XD. please write another entry when you can!
Midnightstars4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smilee :) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Midnightstars4 wrote:i thought so.. though its a rather bad name in my opinion. did her evil witch mother think of it? XD. please write another entry when you can!

Haha! I know but she's weird like that... :lol:
Scar's Journal
The Book of Lundun

Info wrote:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smilee :) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 pm

I added some more!
Scar's Journal
The Book of Lundun

Info wrote:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smilee :) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:49 am

Smilee :) wrote:Bump! Any more suggestions or critisism?
Scar's Journal
The Book of Lundun

Info wrote:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me