BearClan

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

BearClan 77

Postby inky. » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:46 am

─────────────────
clan archive thread is found here
──────────────────────
©
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population 050 xxx clan servings 009 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth ripplestone (2) ; lightrunner (2) ; applebee (2)xxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx cats to find sept. 9th cat

Tickstripe peaked around the corner of the tree. He saw Marmotsnout eating quietly in the shade of the tall outlook.
“Hey.” He meowed, slipping behind into her hiding spot “Is everything alright?” The deputy jumped at his greeting, obviously not expecting her sanctuary to be discovered.
“O-Oh!” She gasped, swallowing a bite of her mouse “Yes everything’s fine!” Even with her cheerful tone, Tickstripe noticed a flash of uncertainty run across her gaze. The tom sighed and laid down, tucking his paws to his chest.
“You can talk to me, you know.” He assured her “If something’s bothering you, you should be able to get it off your chest.” Marmotsnout sighed.
“I just….I don’t think I’ll ever be able to live up to Ashtail.” She meowed “He was such a great deputy; he left such great pawprints to fill and I feel like I’m letting the clan down, not having anything to do.” Tickstripe couldn’t help but smirk.
“Marmotsnout.” he laughed “You’ve only been deputy for two moons. You haven’t really had any chances to prove yourself. The clan is just adjusting to this new time, you can’t blame yourself for not having anything to do. You’re organizing patrols well, and that’s all you can really do right now.”
“Cougarpounce tripped over a root yesterday after I told them to explore a new direction.”
“Cougarpounce is…” the tom sighed “well, he’s aloof even on his best days. He would have tripped on that root if it was on his way to his nest.” Marmotsnout smiled gently, but Tickstripe could tell she still blamed herself. “Look, if it’s really that important to you, I can talk to Elmstar about giving you some more duties.” At this, her eyes lit up.
“Really?” She gasped “You’d do that?” Tickstripe nodded, and the she-cat purred.
“Thank you! I really appreciate it.”
“No worries.” He meowed, standing up “After you finish your lunch, find Elmstar and she’ll talk to you.” He dipped his head, and left her to eat in peace.

~ ~ ~

Lightrunner could feel her belly growing every day. She often spent her afternoons laying in the sun, picturing her future family. They would have Tallthorn’s large, floppy ears for sure. She had seen Crowears when he was younger, and his ears seemed large for his head, thus giving him his name. It was adorable. She considered how Dove and Crow would react when they saw their new siblings. Lightrunner liked to think they could meet them with their father, and walk their new siblings back to SpruceClan. She felt her eyes start to close as she delved into an idealistic world. As her dreams began to take over, Lightrunner found herself in a dark place. It wasn’t the dark forest, more like a cliff during the night. But there was no moon illuminating the landscape. The wind ruffled the dried bushes around her. The place had a distant familiarity, but she couldn’t place where she had seen it before. Wisps flew around her lazily, like an animated fog, but there was a glowing core to each separate chunk of mist. Confusion clouded her, but unease poked at her insides. The mist carried a soft voice. It sounded like it was giving instructions, but Lightrunner couldn’t make it out. The tone was motherly, and the voice sweet at honey. Yet there was a biting warning that came with it, a sharp undertone that had to be listened for to notice. The fog began to change, swirling around her belly. She felt instinct to snap at the clouds, so she did. Of course, it didn’t stop them from whirling, but she lashed her tail to try and disperse it. The fog suddenly retreated, paused, and surged at her belly causing the expecting mother to let out a cry before plunging into a dark slumber.

~ ~ ~

Mintbelly was almost teary-eyed as she watched her kits nap beside her. Her children...the most important thing in her life...the thing she created with a tom she loved. She thought about Stag’s Stomp and how his share of the litter were holding up. She expected it would be getting rather cold in his Clan by now, and she sent up a prayer of protection to StarClan to keep her family safe from any illness. The snow had not begun to fall in BearClan territory yet, and the milk-scented nursery was warm and cozy. Stagkit yawned, tiny teeth poking at the air. His eyes slowly opened for a moment before drifting back shut. Mintbelly smiled. Both Doekit and Stagkit looked like their father, but her son had inherited his father’s odd eyes. She loved them both, and wanted the best for them. Doekit kicked Mintbelly’s shoulder in her sleep, and the queen had to stifle a snort. Affection was running rampant through her, and she rested her muzzle next to her little fluffy beans, licking them each on the forehead before looking out the den to watch the day go by

~ ~ ~

Thistlewing was still hurting. Every morning she woke up without her brother, a dark hole gnawed larger chunks out of her heart. Falconfeather knew this, and though Thistlewing didn’t want to talk much, he was always there to listen. Sometimes when it was really bad, she would wake up crying in the middle of the night. Falconfeather, who had moved his nest closer to hers, would keep an ear out and press against her as she sobbed quietly. She would entwine their tails, acknowledging his support, and bury her face into his back. His dappled pelt would be stained with her tears, but he didn’t care. His heart hurt for her. They were both mourning the deaths of their brothers, but Crowleaf was different. Falconfeather had distanced himself when his brother started acting weird, something that he now regretted. He missed him in some ways, but in others he was glad his brother was at rest now. Thistlewing often thought about this, and somewhere deep in the dark forest, Fallenwing was thinking about her too.

[nimbuscurl's stud kits will arrive in 1 moons]
[jacobintail, shellpond, moorpelt, mistbird, pipersnap, and cougarpounce patrol]
[thistlewing, spiderjump, falconfeather, aspenspots, silverdrop, and saskatoonskip hunt]
[tickstripe, lightrunner, birchstripe, swooptalon, arsenicswipe, and cobaltgaze hunt]
[cowlick, applebee, torrentmarch, ryetail, nimbuscurl, and owlshade hunt]
[marmotsnout, bisonclaw, sleetroll, batcry, sprucestep, and toadskip hunt]
[pumpkinpaw looks for herbs]
[pumpkinpaw takes his final assessment]
[turkeypaw takes her final assessment]
[lightrunner teaches runningpaw swimming]
[bisonclaw teaches sagepaw battle]
[cougarpounce teaches sharppaw battle]
[marmotsnout teaches beaverpaw battle]
[the clan consumes x3 big fish]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 70 m, ♀
(✦✦✦)
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
marmotsnout, 58 m, ♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
[url=link]✺[/url] name, age, ♂♀
xx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊:
pumpkinpaw, 14 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
nightfur, 70 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 46 m, ♂
owlshade, 41 m, ♂
ryetail, 39 m, ♀
nimbuscurl, 46 m, ♂
tickstripe, 35 m, ♂
bisonclaw, 38 m, ♂
shellpond, 44 m, ♀
toadskip, 28 m, ♂
saskatoonskip, 26 m, ♀
thistlewing, 25 m, ♀
jacobintail, 24 m, ♂
silverdrop, 49 m, ♀
falconfeather, 22 m, ♂
cougarpounce, 21 m, ♂
moorpelt, 21 m, ♀
spiderjump, 21 m, ♂
cowlick, 20 m, ♂
pipersnap, 36 m, ♀
mistbird, 18 m, ♀
aspenspots, 18 m, ♀
torrentmarch, 18 m, ♂
birchstripe, 18 m, ♂
arsenicswipe, 17 m, ♀
swooptalon, 17 m, ♀
cobaltgaze, 17 m, ♂
sprucestep, 17 m, ♂
sleetroll, 17 m, ♀
batcry, 15 m, ♂
carrotfoot, 21 m, ♂
[url=link]➣[/url] name, age, ♂♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
turkeypaw, 13 m, ♀
runningpaw, 12 m, ♂
sharppaw, 8 m, ♀
sagepaw, 8 m, ♂
beaverpaw, 8 m, ♂
[url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
ratwhisker, 55 m, ♂
maplechirp, 18 m, ♂
↪ blind
mintbelly, 28 m, ♀
applebee, 37 m, ♀
ripplestone, 21 m, ♀
lightrunner, 40 m, ♀
[url=link]๑[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
sablekit, 4 m, ♂
robinkit, 4 m, ♂
ironkit, 4 m, ♂
doekit, 2 m, ♀
stagkit, 2 m, ♂
[url=link]➸[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
ashtail, 56 m, ♂
↪ blind
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 018
minnow, one serving╶ 027
small fish, two servings╶ 017
squirrel, two servings╶ 021
marmot, two servings╶ 015
bird, three servings╶ 010
hare, three servings╶ 004
big fish, three servings╶ 010

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
North- the elysian dynasty ; Immortes
South- silverclan ; ~•SnowLeapord•~
East- pheonixclan ; stormt4lon
West- chessclan ; sharpiesandhamilton

Northeast- highgarden ; eagle
Northwest- spruceclan ; ponz
Southeast- galaclan ; demiboygod
Southwest- vagaryclan ; lyttlekytten

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 78

Postby inky. » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:38 am

─────────────────
──────────────────────
©
clan population 051 xxx clan servings 009 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth ripplestone (1) ; lightrunner (1) ; applebee (1)xxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx cats to find sept. 9th cat ; flintkit

Saskatoonskip walked proudly down the path. She branched off from her hunting party a few moments ago, hot on the trail of a speedy rabbit. She was reveling in her hunting skills. Her grey pelt was sleek and clung to her frame, not rustling any overhanging bushes. Her pawsteps were light and unrevealing, the young warrior was the peak of hunting efficiency. Imagine her surprise when she rounded a corner to find the rabbit, warm and bloodied, hanging from the jaws of another cat. Indignation blossomed in her chest.
“Who are you and why are you hunting on BearClan territory?” She huffed, baring her teeth. Her eyes looked the cat up and down. His face was angular, an unfamiliar feature. He had tufted cream fur that branched from his joints, and he had splashes of color on his feet, face, and tail. The thing that caught Saskatoonskip was his eyes. They were a dark, deep green. She could tell there were layers to this cat. Some of his whiskers were shortened, though his others were long. His pupils were darting quickly, but he looked calm. He opened his jaws and let the prey drop from his mouth.
“My bad.” He meowed, licking his stained teeth “I didn’t realize this area was claimed.”
“You didn’t smell the scent markers?” The tom shifted self consciously.
“I, uh, I can’t smell that well.” he chuckled “Everything smells like smoke, honestly. Got into a pretty bad fire as a kit. My lungs and nose don’t work well together.”
“How did you get the prey, then?” Saskatoonskip asked “Your tracking skills must be awful.”
“Um.” He swallowed “I don’t really know. It just kinda...ran into me. I take what I can get.” He looked at her and connected the dots. “It’s yours isn’t it.” Saskatoonskip laughed softly.
“Tell you what.” She meowed “Why don’t you come back to camp, and we can share it. It was a team effort.” The tom purred and picked up the rabbit, following his companion to his new home.

~~~

Pumpkinseed rubbed his eyes. The sliver of moonlight that flickered into the medicine den was barely enough to illuminate his task, but he had to finish counting his stock before he went to bed. So many cats had needed herbs for their injuries, he was surprised that he hadn’t run dry. His shoulders ached and his back screamed for rest, but the stubborn tom was persistent in his goal. His white fur had become darker with dust and had bits of moss clinging to his side. He hadn’t groomed in a few days, mainly because he'd been devoting so much of his time to cleaning his stores. But the young tom also had no energy to look presentable. He had no one to look good for, unlike half the mollies and toms in the clan. Pumpkinseed rolled his eyes as he thought of the swelling nursery. He never saw himself as a father or a mate, he didn’t like the false sense of happiness a relationship gave. No matter who you were with, life always had a painful turn ahead. He grumbled and pushed the pile of dock leaves into the hole. He swished his tail and yawned. He decided to abandon his herbs for the night and crawl into his desolate, cold nest. He curled up and tucked his nose into his tail. He could keep himself warm.

~~~

Runningpaw puffed out his chest as his father ruffled his head.
“I’m proud of you, m’boy!” The tom laughed, purring bombarding his throat “My son...almost a warrior!” Runningpaw snickered and rolled his eyes.
“I’ve still got a few moons to go!”
“Still,” Pipersnap meowed, smoothing down her son’s tufted shoulders “You’ve gotten so big.”
“I just wish Starlingpaw and Quillpaw were here with me.” Runningpaw sighed “They deserved it.”
“Your littermates are cheering you on from StarClan.” Tickstripe promised, shooting a glance at his mate.
“They’re proud of you.” Pipersnap assured him “If you listen closely, you can hear their voices in the wind.” Tickstripe saw the apprentice’s ears prick to test out his mother’s wisdom. A small smile revealed that Runningpaw believed it. Tickstripe did too, or at least he hoped it was true. He looked to the sky subtly, wishing his dead kits were there with him.

[nimbuscurl's stud kits will arrive now!]
[cottonfluff, my anniversary cat, is found]
[jacobintail, shellpond, moorpelt, mistbird, pipersnap, and cougarpounce patrols for cats to be found]
[thistlewing, spiderjump, falconfeather, aspenspots, silverdrop, and saskatoonskip hunt]
[tickstripe, lightrunner, birchstripe, swooptalon, arsenicswipe, and cobaltgaze hunt]
[pumpkinseed looks for herbs]
[lightrunner teaches runningpaw swimming - x1 honey is used]
[bisonclaw teaches sagepaw climbing]
[cougarpounce teaches sharppaw climbing]
[marmotsnout teaches beaverpaw battle - he rests this moon and x1 cobweb is used]
[the clan consumes x3 big fish]

xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 71 m, ♀
(✦✦✦)
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
marmotsnout, 59 m, ♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
pumpkinseed, 15 m, ♂
[url=here]✺[/url] name, age, ♂♀

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
nightfur, 71 m, ♂
redfin, 78 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 47 m, ♂
owlshade, 42 m, ♂
ryetail, 40 m, ♀
nimbuscurl, 47 m, ♂
tickstripe, 36 m, ♂
bisonclaw, 39 m, ♂
shellpond, 45 m, ♀
toadskip, 29 m, ♂
saskatoonskip, 27 m, ♀
thistlewing, 26 m, ♀
jacobintail, 25 m, ♂
silverdrop, 50 m, ♀
falconfeather, 23 m, ♂
cougarpounce, 22 m, ♂
moorpelt, 22 m, ♀
spiderjump, 22 m, ♂
cowlick, 21 m, ♂
pipersnap, 37 m, ♀
mistbird, 19 m, ♀
aspenspots, 19 m, ♀
torrentmarch, 19 m, ♂
birchstripe, 19 m, ♂
arsenicswipe, 18 m, ♀
swooptalon, 18 m, ♀
cobaltgaze, 18 m, ♂
sprucestep, 18 m, ♂
sleetroll, 18 m, ♀
batcry, 16 m, ♂
carrotfoot, 22 m, ♂
turkeydash, 13 m, ♀
cottonfluff, 30 m, ♂

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:

runningpaw, 13 m, ♂
sharppaw, 9 m, ♀
sagepaw, 9 m, ♂
beaverpaw, 9 m, ♂

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
ratwhisker, 56 m, ♂
maplechirp, 19 m, ♂
↪ blind
mintbelly, 29 m, ♀
applebee, 38 m, ♀
ripplestone, 22 m, ♀
lightrunner, 41 m, ♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
sablekit, 5 m, ♂
robinkit, 5 m, ♂
ironkit, 5 m, ♂
doekit, 3 m, ♀
stagkit, 3 m, ♂

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
ashtail, 57 m, ♂
↪ blind
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 020
minnow, one serving╶ 028
small fish, two servings╶ 018
squirrel, two servings╶ 021
marmot, two servings╶ 016
bird, three servings╶ 012
hare, three servings╶ 008
big fish, three servings╶ 008

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 79

Postby inky. » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:23 am

─────────────────
──────────────────────
©
clan population 057 xxx clan servings 010 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth ripplestone (now) ; lightrunner (now) ; applebee (now)xxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx

Flintkit quivered at the edge of camp. He had been sent by his mother all the way from KeyClan to BearClan in search of his father. There was still no sign of the ginger tom, though, and whenever he had asked the location of Archthorn, he was met with a pitying look and told to sit still. His bottom was starting to hurt, as it had been a fair while. He suddenly spotted a tom with a ginger pelt coming towards him. He was young, much too young to be Archthorn, but he still had a fatherly air to him. His blind eyes were trained on the general area where Flintkit was sitting. For the first time since he entered the busy BearClan camp, the small tom felt noticed.
“Hello.” The tom purred “My name is Maplechirp. What’s yours?” The tom’s voice was warm and welcoming. The kti wanted to jump on him and hold on for dear life.
“Flintkit.” He said steadily, though fear pounded in his chest. He didn’t know what he was afraid of. Maybe he thought that he would be kicked out, even though the thought was ridiculous.
“Come on Flintkit,” He meowed, scooping his tail around the small tom “I’ll take you to the nursery and get you settled.”
“Do you know where Archthorn is?” The kit meowed, following delicately “My dad is supposed to be here.” Maplechirp gave a curt sigh and continued to walk.
“You had a very long journey.” He said “Why don’t you take a rest and we can talk about your father after.”
“Alright.” Flintkit yawned “But promise you won’t just avoid it like everyone else?”
“I promise.” Maplechirp chuckled “Ratwhisker and I are going to be like your parents now, and we never avoid our kits.” Flintkit smiled and leaned against the pudgy tom’s sturdy legs, happily entering his new home.

~~~

Sablepaw watched approvingly as Robinpaw danced around the kits. Doekit laughed giddily as she crashed against the tom’s small legs. Their fur contrasted nicely against each other, but the same loving air filled both cats. Stagkit was reluctantly enjoying himself as well. The young tom had created a manly facade. He rejected any proposal of games, preferring to watch over his sister and making sure she had fun. Doekit was the wild one, and Robinpaw was proud to have captured her attention and good favor. Sablepaw snickered as he watched his little brother scamper around the camp. A loud huff drew his attention away from his littermate to the other apprentice of their squad. Ironpaw flopped down on his side and let out a deep breath.
“My paws ache.” He groaned, wriggling closer to Sablepaw.
“Well, I would think so.” the other tom snorted “You just spent the past hour lugging bundles of herbs from the mountain patches.”
“Yea, well at least Pumpkinseed has all his collection now.” He meowed, shivering as a cold burst of wind ruffled his fur. Sablepaw braced himself against the breeze.
“It’s going to snow soon.” He said absentmindedly, looking up at the heavy dark clouds that bobbed along the horizon. Ironpaw hummed.
“Hopefully the prey stays warm.” He meowed “I’ve heard it gets stringy whenever it’s cold out. I hate just the thought of it.” Sablepaw wrinkled his nose. Neither of the toms had seen a leafbare yet, but they had heard stories, both bad and good, about the frigid time. Honestly, Ironpaw didn’t think it sounded that bad. The cold weather could give him an excuse to huddle against a certain tom…

~~~

Falconfeather’s throat was clogged. Or at least that's what it felt like. He tried to swallow, but his tongue felt like it took up his whole mouth. He shifted nervously from paw to paw, unsure what to say.
“Come in, Falconfeather, I can hear you rustling out there.” A voice called light-heartedly from the elder’s den. Inside, Ashtail beckoned the young tom forward, flicking his tail tip in welcome. The tom was blind, but his hearing had more than compensated for his loss of sight. The grey tom’s silver hairs were covered, unlike Elmstar’s. The warrior felt instant guilt. He really just called his mom old. Shaking his head, he let his ear flap about, whisking away any nervous thoughts.
“Hello, Ashtail.” He began “I wanted to talk to you ab-b-bout s-something.” He sat down and curled his tail tightly over his paws. Ashtail shifted and looked at him, a small smile on his muzzle.
“Go on.”
“Okay.” Falconfeather took a deep breath “I wanted to tell you about my feelings for Thistlewing. I know she gets the final say, b-but I wanted to ask for your permission. I want to ask her to b-b-be my mate. I know she’s been struggling alongside the rest of us, but she is truly so strong. I would b-b-b-be honored to have her by my side. And I love her...more than anything. I-” He was interrupted by the raising of Ashtail’s paw. The elder gently rested it back down and gave a hearty, but gentle laugh.
“Save the sappy stuff for when you ask her.” He purred “I don’t need eyes to see how much you care for Thistlewing. I appreciate you asking me, but I would never object to your partnership. You’re a good tom, Falconfeather, and as long as you treat my daughter well, I ardently wish you the best.” Falconfeather felt relief calm his beating heart.
“Thank you, sir.”
“Oh, please.” Ashtail chuckled “No need to be so formal. I do believe we’ll be family soon. Have you told Elmstar yet?” Falconfeather nodded, then realized Ashtail couldn’t see it.
“Y-Yes.” He stammered “Just last night. She seemed very happy.” Ashtail hummed and itched behind his ear.
“Well,” He sighed “I hate to kick you out, but I’m running late for my mid afternoon nap. Best of luck. Keep me updated.” He gave a blind wink and rested his chin on his paws. Falconfeather smirked and stood to his paws. He caught a glimpse of a sleek grey pelt sitting outside and his chest warmed. He had gotten Ashtail’s blessing, now he just had to find the courage to ask Thistlewing to be his mate.

[ripplestone goes into labor! the father is mousse, the stud. x1 chervil is used and pumpkinseed assists]
[lightrunner goes into labor! the father is tallthorn of spruceclan. x2 fennel is used and pumpkinseed assists]
[applebee goes into labor! the father is bisonclaw. x1 burnet is used and pumpkinseed assists]
[flintkit, archthorn's kit, arrives from keyclan]
[sept. 9th cat, and virgo can be found anytime on patrol]
[jacobintail, shellpond, cottonfluff, mistbird, pipersnap, and cougarpounce patrols]
[runningpaw takes his assessment!]
[bisonclaw teaches sagepaw swimming]
[cougarpounce teaches sharppaw swimming]
[marmotsnout teaches beaverpaw battle]
[batcry teaches sablepaw hunting]
[spiderjump teaches robinpaw hunting]
[carrotfoot teaches ironpaw hunting]
[the clan consumes x5 small fish]

xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 72 m, ♀
(✦✦✦)
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
marmotsnout, 60 m, ♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
pumpkinseed, 16 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
nightfur, 72 m, ♂
redfin, 79 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 48 m, ♂
owlshade, 43 m, ♂
ryetail, 41 m, ♀
nimbuscurl, 48 m, ♂
tickstripe, 37 m, ♂
bisonclaw, 40 m, ♂
shellpond, 46 m, ♀
toadskip, 30 m, ♂
saskatoonskip, 28 m, ♀
thistlewing, 27 m, ♀
jacobintail, 26 m, ♂
silverdrop, 51 m, ♀
falconfeather, 24 m, ♂
cougarpounce, 23 m, ♂
moorpelt, 23 m, ♀
spiderjump, 23 m, ♂
cowlick, 22 m, ♂
pipersnap, 38 m, ♀
mistbird, 20 m, ♀
aspenspots, 20 m, ♀
torrentmarch, 20 m, ♂
birchstripe, 20 m, ♂
arsenicswipe, 19 m, ♀
swooptalon, 19 m, ♀
cobaltgaze, 19 m, ♂
sprucestep, 19 m, ♂
sleetroll, 19 m, ♀
batcry, 17 m, ♂
carrotfoot, 23 m, ♂
turkeydash, 14 m, ♀
cottonfluff, 31 m, ♂
dapplepelt, 15 m, ♀
pollenstreak, 15 m, ♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:

runningpaw, 14 m, ♂
sharppaw, 10 m, ♀
sagepaw, 10 m, ♂
beaverpaw, 10 m, ♂
sablepaw, 6 m, ♂
robinpaw, 6 m, ♂
ironpaw, 6 m, ♂

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
ratwhisker, 57 m, ♂
maplechirp, 20 m, ♂
↪ blind
mintbelly, 30 m, ♀
applebee, 39 m, ♀
ripplestone, 23 m, ♀
lightrunner, 42 m, ♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
doekit, 4 m, ♀
stagkit, 4 m, ♂
yuccakit, 1 m, ♂
sassafraskit, 1 m, ♀
gnetumkit, 1 m, ♂
sorrelkit, 1 m, ♀
flintkit, 3 m, ♂

[url=link]➸[/url] name, age, ♂♀[/size]

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
ashtail, 58 m, ♂
↪ blind
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 020
minnow, one serving╶ 029
small fish, two servings╶ 014
squirrel, two servings╶ 022
marmot, two servings╶ 017
bird, three servings╶ 014
hare, three servings╶ 009

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 80

Postby inky. » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:00 am

─────────────────
──────────────────────
©
clan population 066 xxx clan servings 011 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth n/axxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx

Lightrunner looked happily down at the three bundles at her belly. She could still feel the discomfort and the pain numbly drifting through her, but the struggle had been worth it. She knew she wasn’t supposed to have favorites, but her little boy...her son...he looked so much like his father with his large floppy ears. She couldn’t resist feeling an automatic pull to him. Goldkit rolled onto his back, showing his fuzzy tummy. Lightrunner bent down and gave his chest a lick. He let out a squeak, causing his mother to laugh. She flicked her tail gently. She loved her family, and she couldn’t wait for Tallthorn to share in the joy.

~~~

Falconflight shuffled his paws over the frozen grass. The ground was starting to be dusted with snow, and flurries drifted down around him.
“I love the winter.” Thistlewing hummed, looking over the partially frozen river “It’s freezing, but so pretty.”
“Yea,” Falconfeather grinned “B-but my view is prettier.” His gaze was fixed on her face, and he could see color rising to her cheeks.
“You don’t mean that.” She said, but not in a solid way. Her voice was almost prompting, as if she was waiting on what he had to say in response.
“I do.” He assured “You’re b-b-beautiful, Thistlewing.” The she-cat smiled softly, and a small burst of wind caused her cheek fluff to flow. Her eyes turned to him and there was an earnest hope in her face.
“You’re so kind, Falconfeather.” She sighed “You always have been...ever since we were young. Why is that?” Falconfeather was legitimately stumped.
“I don’t know.” He said honestly “You’re just...there’s something about you that’s always attracted me. You’re kind and quick-witted. You laugh like no one else. The way your whole face lights up when you crack a joke and watch others chuckle is something I’ve never seen before. You’re so unique and I just have to be around you.” He swallowed and his tongue felt like it weighed a million pounds. “Listen, I’ve been meaning to talk to you-”
“Yes.” Thistlewing said with a beaming grin.
“I haven’t even-”
“I know what you’re going to say.” She purred “Redfin has a hard time containing his excitement. I overheard him talking about your proposal.” Falconfeather’s ears flattened against his skull. Stupid Redfin. His father ruined the surprise. Anger started to build up, but it dissolved as soon as Thistlewing came up to him and licked his jaw.
“It’s alright.” She whispered “It didn’t change my answer. To be honest, I’ve been waiting a while for you to ask.”
“Then why didn’t you say something?”
“I didn’t want to rush you.” She stated “But if you’re ready now, I guess I have no choice but to accept.” Her words had a comical bite, but there was nothing but genuine love and appreciation in her eyes. Falconfeather felt his muscles relax, and he pressed his forehead against hers.
“Will you be my mate?” He murmured, even though he knew the answer.
“I would love nothing more than to be with you forever, Falconfeather.” She purred. The pair pressed against each other and sat in the snowy clearing until they couldn’t feel their rumps. Then, they went side by side back to camp to share the exciting news. BearClan had a new couple, and nothing would ever get between them.

[thistlewing and falconfeather become mates and try for kits]
[mistbird tries for kits with dickens, the stud]
[toadskip and elua 's (stud) kits will arrive in 2 moons]
[jacobintail, shellpond, cottonfluff, onionclaw, pipersnap, and cougarpounce patrols]
[tornadomist, spiderjump, falconfeather, aspenspots, silverdrop, and saskatoonskip hunt]
[sagepaw takes his final assessment - but he rests this moon]
[sharppaw takes her final assessment - but she rests this moon (somehow aren't 12 moons yet oops)]
[marmotsnout teaches beaverpaw climbing]
[batcry teaches sablepaw battle]
[spiderjump teaches robinpaw battle]
[carrotfoot teaches ironpaw battle]
[the clan consumes x11 minnows]

xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 73 m, ♀
(✦✦✦)
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
marmotsnout, 61 m, ♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
pumpkinseed, 17 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
nightfur, 73 m, ♂
redfin, 80 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 49 m, ♂
owlshade, 44 m, ♂
ryetail, 42 m, ♀
nimbuscurl, 49 m, ♂
tickstripe, 38 m, ♂
bisonclaw, 41 m, ♂
shellpond, 47 m, ♀
toadskip, 31 m, ♂
saskatoonskip, 29 m, ♀
thistlewing, 28 m, ♀
jacobintail, 27 m, ♂
silverdrop, 52 m, ♀
falconfeather, 25 m, ♂
cougarpounce, 24 m, ♂
moorpelt, 24 m, ♀
spiderjump, 24 m, ♂
cowlick, 23 m, ♂
pipersnap, 39 m, ♀
mistbird, 21 m, ♀
aspenspots, 21 m, ♀
torrentmarch, 21 m, ♂
birchstripe, 21 m, ♂
arsenicswipe, 20 m, ♀
swooptalon, 20 m, ♀
cobaltgaze, 20 m, ♂
sprucestep, 20 m, ♂
sleetroll, 20 m, ♀
batcry, 18 m, ♂
carrotfoot, 24 m, ♂
turkeydash, 15 m, ♀
cottonfluff, 32 m, ♂
dapplepelt, 16 m, ♀
pollenstreak, 16 m, ♀
runningwind, 15 m, ♂
tornadomist, 17 m, ♀
onionlick, 23 m, ♂

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:

sharppaw, 11 m, ♀
sagepaw, 11 m, ♂
beaverpaw, 11 m, ♂
sablepaw, 7 m, ♂
robinpaw, 7 m, ♂
ironpaw, 7 m, ♂

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
ratwhisker, 58 m, ♂
maplechirp, 21 m, ♂
↪ blind
mintbelly, 31 m, ♀
applebee, 40 m, ♀
ripplestone, 24 m, ♀
lightrunner, 43 m, ♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
doekit, 5 m, ♀
stagkit, 5 m, ♂
yuccakit, 2 m, ♂
sassafraskit, 2 m, ♀
gnetumkit, 2 m, ♂
sorrelkit, 2 m, ♀
flintkit, 4 m, ♂

elkkit, 1 m, ♀
cariboukit, 1 m, ♂
moosekit, 1 m, ♂
goldkit, 1 m, ♂
glowkit, 1 m, ♀
pyritekit, 1 m, ♀
thornkit, 1 m, ♂

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
ashtail, 59 m, ♂
↪ blind
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 021
minnow, one serving╶ 019
small fish, two servings╶ 015
squirrel, two servings╶ 023
marmot, two servings╶ 019
bird, three servings╶ 015
hare, three servings╶ 010

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 81

Postby inky. » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:27 am

─────────────────
──────────────────────
©
clan population 067 xxx clan servings 011 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth mistbird (2) ; thistlewing (2) xxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx

Jaconbintail wiggled his haunches, lashing his tail as he prepared to pounce. His muscles were taut and his eyes were slits, focused on the small but chunky mouse nibbling in front of him. He raised a paw and the mouse looked straight at him. He tensed up, trying to blend with the tall brown grass around him. It was no use, the mouse scuttled off, and Jacobintail heard approaching footsteps. A familiar calico pelt was shifting the blades of arching grass around the place. The tom stifled a grumble, remembering why he was even out here in the first place.
“Jacobintail.” Moorpelt gasped “What are you doing out here.”
“Well, I was hunting.” he grumbled, looking at the spot where the prey disappeared. Moorpelt connected the dots and her eyes widened.
“Oh, gosh, I’m sorry!” She meowed “I should learn to be quieter when I walk around the forest.” Jacobintail bit back a retort.
“It’s alright.” He sighed “I was only hunting for- well, for…”
“What for?” Moorpelt asked, ears at attention.
“For you.” He said quietly “I wanted...I wanted something as a buffer. Like a gift. I had something I had to ask you, and I thought that would start things off on a good note.”
“Well, we’re already on good terms.” The she-cat giggled “So just ask me!”
“Okay.” He cleared his throat “I want you as my mate. You’re pretty and you’re nice to me, unlike anyone else in the Clan. I know Thistlewing has probably filled your head with garbage about me, but I’m not all that bad.”
“I know.” She said, smiling gently “I don’t make my judgements on people based on others’ opinions. I love Thistlewing, but she never spends any time around you. I do. I know you’re kind behind that barrier of thorns. And as your mate, it’ll be my job to make the rest of the clan see that.” Jacobintail did a double take.
“S-So are you...accepting?” He asked hesitantly.
“Of course.” Moorpelt laughed.
“See when you laugh like that, I feel like you’re not being serious.”
“Yes, I’m serious.” Moorpelt stated with an exaggerated frown. This caused Jacobintail to crack a small smile for a moment before falling back to his usual half-frown.
“Lovely.” He meowed, not purring. He never purred, not even when he was secretly bursting with gratitude as he was now. “Would you care to join me on a hunt, Moorpelt? We can track down that mouse.”
“Sounds like a perfect first activity as a couple.” She nodded, and the two proceeded through the ferns together, pelts occasionally brushing.

~~~

Beaverpaw was slightly angry. He watched through narrow eyes as Sharppaw and Sagepaw left happily to take their assessment. He lashed his tail, wincing as it slightly aggravated the broken bone. He wanted to be taking his assessment with them, but he had gotten injured so many times he was still stuck in the apprentice’s den. Now Beaverpaw’s foster siblings were growing up and leaving him behind. His frustration gave way to sadness and exhaustion. He wished he could have learned his skills as fast as the other apprentices. He heard stories of a Darkmask who had failed his assessment several times, but it didn't make him feel any better. He felt rather dumb, laying in the damp dim light of the medicine den with nothing to do other than listen to Pumpkinseed mutter to himself. By now, Beaverpaw knew exactly how to chew up herbs and apply them to wounds. He was a good assistant, even if he was reluctant. He knew Pumpkinseed needed help, but he would become a warrior even if he died trying. He didn’t want to watch more of his friends leave him behind. As soon as he got this blasted leg healed, he would be free.

~~~

Ryetail re-weaved her nest. She had added several feathers and tufts of cottonwood to her mossy bed. She and Owlshade were trying for kits, and she really felt sure that it would happen, so she decided to secure a spot in the slowly filling nursery. It seemed like every few seasons, the nursery would have an influx of new mothers. She would watch the new she-cats come and go with their kits, deep down hoping someday she would join them. And now she would.

She wasn’t the only one surveillancing the nursery. Down in a deep, dark, rather damp place, a pair of troubled green eyes were set on the swollen belly of a grey queen.

[jacobintail and moorpelt become mates and try for kits]
[ryetail and owlshade try for kits]
[toadskip and elua 's (stud) kits will arrive in 1 moon]
[jacobintail, shellpond, cottonfluff, onionclaw, pipersnap, and cougarpounce patrols]
[tornadomist, spiderjump, falconfeather, aspenspots, silverdrop, and saskatoonskip hunt]
[sagepaw takes his final assessment]
[sharppaw takes her final assessment]
[marmotsnout teaches beaverpaw stealth - resting moon 1/2 , x1 poppy seed and x1 rush is used]
[batcry teaches sablepaw climbing]
[spiderjump teaches robinpaw climbing]
[carrotfoot teaches ironpaw climbing]
[onionlick teaches stagpaw hunting]
[runningwind teaches doekit hunting]
[the clan consumes x11 mice]

xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 74 m, ♀
(✦✦✦)
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
marmotsnout, 62 m, ♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
pumpkinseed, 18 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
nightfur, 74 m, ♂
redfin, 81 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 50 m, ♂
owlshade, 45 m, ♂
ryetail, 43 m, ♀
nimbuscurl, 50 m, ♂
tickstripe, 39 m, ♂
bisonclaw, 42 m, ♂
shellpond, 48 m, ♀
toadskip, 32 m, ♂
saskatoonskip, 30 m, ♀
jacobintail, 28 m, ♂
silverdrop, 53 m, ♀
falconfeather, 26 m, ♂
cougarpounce, 25 m, ♂
moorpelt, 25 m, ♀
spiderjump, 25 m, ♂
cowlick, 24 m, ♂
pipersnap, 40 m, ♀
aspenspots, 22 m, ♀
torrentmarch, 22 m, ♂
birchstripe, 22 m, ♂
arsenicswipe, 21 m, ♀
swooptalon, 21 m, ♀
cobaltgaze, 21 m, ♂
sprucestep, 21 m, ♂
sleetroll, 21 m, ♀
batcry, 19 m, ♂
carrotfoot, 25 m, ♂
turkeydash, 16 m, ♀
cottonfluff, 33 m, ♂
dapplepelt, 17 m, ♀
pollenstreak, 17 m, ♀
runningwind, 16 m, ♂
tornadomist, 18 m, ♀
onionlick, 24 m, ♂
mintbelly, 32 m, ♀
oakshine, 19 m , ♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:

sharppaw, 12 m, ♀
sagepaw, 12 m, ♂
beaverpaw, 12 m, ♂
sablepaw, 8 m, ♂
robinpaw, 8 m, ♂
ironpaw, 8 m, ♂
doepaw, 6 m, ♀
stagpaw, 6 m, ♂

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
ratwhisker, 59 m, ♂
maplechirp, 22 m, ♂
↪ blind
applebee, 41 m, ♀
ripplestone, 25 m, ♀
lightrunner, 44 m, ♀
thistlewing, 29 m, ♀
mistbird, 22 m, ♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
yuccakit, 3 m, ♂
sassafraskit, 3 m, ♀
gnetumkit, 3 m, ♂
sorrelkit, 3 m, ♀
flintkit, 5 m, ♂

elkkit, 2 m, ♀
cariboukit, 2 m, ♂
moosekit, 2 m, ♂
goldkit, 2 m, ♂
glowkit, 2 m, ♀
pyritekit, 2 m, ♀
thornkit, 2 m, ♂

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
ashtail, 60 m, ♂
↪ blind
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 010
minnow, one serving╶ 020
small fish, two servings╶ 015
squirrel, two servings╶ 023
marmot, two servings╶ 020
hare, three servings╶ 011
big fish, three servings╶ 009

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 82

Postby inky. » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:43 pm

─────────────────
──────────────────────
©
clan population 068 xxx clan servings 011 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth mistbird (1) ; thistlewing (1) ; moorpelt (2) ; ryetail (2)xxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx

Lightrunner tried to keep the three kits from tumbling away from her.
“Goldkit,” she sighed, looking down at her son “please go fetch Pyritekit.” The small tom nodded dutifully and dashed away. Lightrunner scooped up Glowkit and untangled a burr from her belly fur. She squeaked.
“I’m sorry, love.” Lightrunner meowed, licking her ear “I just want you to look presentable when you meet your papa.” Like clockwork, the long dry grass shivered as a figure passed through them. The cat’s white pelt blended almost perfectly, but Lightrunner could pick out that angular face from miles away. A purr pushed through her throat as she shook with excitement. She hadn’t seen Tallthorn since she had been in the nursery.
“It’s so good to see you.” She sighed, rubbing up against him and drinking in his scent. His body rumbled against her shoulder. Suddenly she felt a tapping on her leg. Remembrance cleared her mind and she reluctantly pulled away. She gathered the trio in front of her and presented them proudly to their father.
“Tallthorn,” The she-cat grinned, “meet Goldkit, Pyritekit, and Glowkit.” The three kits beamed up at their father, glimmers of excitement in their eyes. Tallthorn glanced at his mate in disbelief before he bent down and gave them cautious nuzzles. The kits threw themselves on him at the contact, nestling into his touch.
“They’re perfect.” Tallthorn gasped, licking his mate’s ear. “Look what we did. We did so amazing.”
“We did.”

~~~

Sablepaw shook his head and dug his claws into the rotting trunk.
“You’re going to fall.” Sagelight huffed, narrowing his eyes. Ironpaw stood beside him.
“He’s right, it rained last night and you know how icy it can get.” The ginger tom added.
“Shut up.” Sablepaw ordered “There’s a reason I’m doing this now; so I don’t slip when it actually comes to the training.”
“Isn’t training about making mistakes, though?” Robinpaw quipped. Sablepaw wouldn’t silence his brother with words, so he just gave him a steady look and Robinpaw closed his jaw.
“I just want to be able to impress Batcry. He’s seen so much I have to really get my skills up to show off.” Sablepaw concentrated on his foot placement. Ironpaw and Sagelight shared a glance, then looked to Robinpaw. They knew the munchkin apprentice was the only barrier between his brother and a life of death. Robinpaw nodded and sighed.
“Sablepaw, Batcry is super proud of you already.” He assured “But you know what would make him angry?” Sablepaw’s ears flew up, but he kept looking down. “He’d be furious if you hurt yourself while being stupid. You’re being stupid and you’re going to get hurt. And Batcry is going to be mad at you. Get down, please.” Sablepaw licked his lips, considering his brother’s words. After a few moments he huffed in surrender. He stepped down, but his hind paw gave out and he skidded over the log, twisting his leg and crumpling to the ground with a yelp.

~~~

Ratwhisker flicked his tail as he saw Sablepaw whimpering. The poor tom was being carried into camp by Ironpaw and Sagelight. His foot was at an odd angle, but it didn’t look too catastrophic.
“What happened?” Maplechirp asked, blind eyes searching for answers.
“Sablepaw was trying too hard again.” Ratwhisker murmured. Maplechirp hummed.
“I always felt bad for him.” The younger tom sighed “He never got a chance to really get to know his father. I know he had us, but he’s always looking for a father figure.”
“He was forced to grow up too fast.” Ratwhisker agreed “Every kit deserves to be young. But Sablepaw was Robinpaw’s guardian since they arrived. StarClan forbid anything should happen to Robinpaw. I don’t think Sablepaw could come back from it.”
“He puts on a tough exterior, but Ironpaw’s told me how much he squirms at night.” Maplechirp added “He has terrible nightmares. Ironpaw had to hold him down once because he was kicking Beaverpaw in the jaw.”
“Poor soul.” Ratwhisker hummed “There truly is no rest for BearClan cats.”

[toadskip and elua 's (stud) kits will arrive now!]
[tickstripe, oakshine, birchstripe, swooptalon, arsenicswipe, and cobaltgaze hunt]
[cowlick, pollenstreak, torrentmarch, sagelight, nimbuscurl, and owlshade hunt]
[marmotsnout teaches beaverpaw stealth - resting moon 2/2 ]
[batcry teaches sablepaw stealth]
[spiderjump teaches robinpaw stealth]
[carrotfoot teaches ironpaw stealth]
[onionlick teaches stagpaw hunting]
[runningwind teaches doekit battle]
[birchstripe teaches flintpaw hunting]

xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 75 m, ♀
(✦✦✦)
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
marmotsnout, 63 m, ♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
pumpkinseed, 19 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
nightfur, 75 m, ♂
redfin, 82 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 51 m, ♂
owlshade, 46 m, ♂
nimbuscurl, 51 m, ♂
tickstripe, 40 m, ♂
bisonclaw, 43 m, ♂
shellpond, 49 m, ♀
toadskip, 33 m, ♂
saskatoonskip, 31 m, ♀
jacobintail, 29 m, ♂
silverdrop, 54 m, ♀
falconfeather, 27 m, ♂
cougarpounce, 26 m, ♂
spiderjump, 26 m, ♂
cowlick, 25 m, ♂
pipersnap, 41 m, ♀
aspenspots, 23 m, ♀
torrentmarch, 23 m, ♂
birchstripe, 23 m, ♂
arsenicswipe, 22 m, ♀
swooptalon, 22 m, ♀
cobaltgaze, 22 m, ♂
sprucestep, 22 m, ♂
sleetroll, 22 m, ♀
batcry, 20 m, ♂
carrotfoot, 26 m, ♂
turkeydash, 17 m, ♀
cottonfluff, 34 m, ♂
dapplepelt, 18 m, ♀
pollenstreak, 18 m, ♀
runningwind, 17 m, ♂
tornadomist, 17 m, ♀
onionlick, 25 m, ♂
mintbelly, 33 m, ♀
oakshine, 20 m , ♀
sagelight, 13, ♂
sharpshot, 13 m, ♀
brownbutter, 19 m, ♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
beaverpaw, 13 m, ♂
sablepaw, 9 m, ♂
robinpaw, 9 m, ♂
ironpaw, 9 m, ♂
doepaw, 7 m, ♀
stagpaw, 7 m, ♂
flintpaw, 6 m, ♂

[url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀[/size]

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
ratwhisker, 60 m, ♂
maplechirp, 23 m, ♂
↪ blind
applebee, 42 m, ♀
ripplestone, 26 m, ♀
lightrunner, 45 m, ♀
thistlewing, 30 m, ♀
mistbird, 23 m, ♀
moorpelt, 26 m, ♀
ryetail, 44 m, ♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
yuccakit, 4 m, ♂
sassafraskit, 4 m, ♀
gnetumkit, 4 m, ♂
sorrelkit, 4 m, ♀
elkkit, 3 m, ♀
cariboukit, 3 m, ♂
moosekit, 3 m, ♂
goldkit, 3 m, ♂
glowkit, 3 m, ♀
pyritekit, 3 m, ♀
thornkit, 3 m, ♂

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
ashtail, 61 m, ♂
↪ blind
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 011
minnow, one serving╶ 009
squirrel, two servings╶ 024
marmot, two servings╶ 021
hare, three servings╶ 011
big fish, three servings╶ 011

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 83

Postby inky. » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:00 am

─────────────────
──────────────────────
©
clan population 069 xxx clan servings 011 xxx next starclan visit nowxxx next birth mistbird (now!) ; thistlewing (now!) ; moorpelt (1) ; ryetail (1)xxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx

Tickstripe paced nervously around the clearing.
“It’ll be okay.” Runningwind assured his father. “Pipersnap knows how to take care of herself. She’ll be back soon.”
“I just can’t believe they got lost.” He hissed, ears flat against his head “I knew sending Jacobintail as the head of the patrol was a bad idea. Some cats just shouldn’t be put in leadership positions.”
“It’s not his fault.” Runningwind objected “It was a sheet of snow out there. It’s a miracle everyone else came back unscathed.” Tickstripe sighed and plopped down on his haunches. He looked to the sky, where a few flakes of snow drifted lazily down from deep grey clouds.
“I just pray to StarClan that she’s safe.” He mused “Pipersnap means everything to me. She has to come back…”

~~~

Pipersnap shivered and pressed herself closer to the longfurred toms in the cave beside her. Cougarpounce’s thick pelt was bushed out, enveloping the smaller she-cat in warmth. Cottonfluff’s fur wasn’t exactly as dense as his clanmate’s, but he was tufted and had some volume on his body. The two toms had agreed to surround Pipersnap as best they could, seeing as her fur was short and coarse.
“It’s so cold.” She huffed, teeth chattering. The coldness of the stone was seeping into her joints. She thought back to when she was younger, and she would actively trudge through the snow and see how long she could go before her toes were numb. But now she would give anything to go back to the warmth of camp, huddled up against her mate.
“I hope everyone in camp is alright.” Cottonfluff meowed. His mind traveled to Saskatoonskip. He hoped she was worried about him. He shook his head slightly. No, he hoped she was okay. He didn’t want her to be in pain, but he desperately wanted her to acknowledge him and show that his feelings might be reciprocated. Saskatoonskip was a quiet cat, no doubt, but she always seemed to perk up while around Cottonfluff. He hoped that this meant she felt something towards him. He hoped it meant he wasn’t wasting his time on being totally head over paws in love with her.

~~~

Thistlewing stretched out a leg, trying to get rid of a knot that clumped around her thigh. Her belly was swollen and sometimes she just felt like lying on her side with her head flopped on the ground.
“My neck hurts.” She whined, causing Ashtail to laugh.
“Yes, that happens.” He advised his daughter “Your mother would demand that I rub her shoulders whenever you and your brother got too rowdy in there.” He paused for a moment, then continued. “I can’t believe I’m going to become a grandfather.” He laughed “It seems like just last moon you and your brother were taking your first steps.” Thistlewing smiled. She knew her father was blind, but she didn’t allow herself to show just how much she was missing Fallenwing. She knew he was bad, she did. But she still felt a gaping hole in her heart. Her brother should be here. Fallenwing should have been able to see his nieces and nephews. But he was in the dark forest forever, now. And she was alone. Thistlewing shook her head gently. No. She wasn’t alone. She had her father and Falconfeather. Her mate had done so much to console her in the moons after the battle. She was finally stable thanks to him, and just in time. Every morning, she could feel the kits in her belly becoming more and more restless.
“When did Pumpkinseed say you were due, again?” Ashtail meowed.
“Any day now.” The queen sighed, pushing herself up onto her elbows. Her belly was rippling with light pain. She didn’t know what that meant, but it wasn’t horrible. Maplechirp and Ratwhisker told her there was nothing to worry about; it just meant she was getting close. And she didn’t know how true that was. By moon-high that night, Thistlewing was getting ready to welcome her children into the world.

[thistlewing goes into labor. elmstar prays to starclan that everything goes well. x2 chervil is used and pumpkinseed assists]
[mistbird goes into labor. x2 fennel is used and pumpkinseed assists]
[pyritekit is sent to live with her father in spruceclan]
[a search party is sent out for the missing cats]
[tickstripe, oakshine, birchstripe, swooptalon, arsenicswipe, and cobaltgaze hunt]
[marmotsnout teaches beaverpaw stealth]
[batcry teaches sablepaw swimming - moon of rest]
[spiderjump teaches robinpaw swimming]
[carrotfoot teaches ironpaw swimming]
[onionlick teaches stagpaw battle]
[runningwind teaches doekit climbing]
[birchstripe teaches flintpaw battle]

xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 76 m, ♀
(✦✦✦)
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
marmotsnout, 64 m, ♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
pumpkinseed, 20 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
nightfur, 76 m, ♂
redfin, 83 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 52 m, ♂
owlshade, 47 m, ♂
nimbuscurl, 52 m, ♂
tickstripe, 41 m, ♂
bisonclaw, 44 m, ♂
shellpond, 50 m, ♀
toadskip, 34 m, ♂
saskatoonskip, 32 m, ♀
jacobintail, 30 m, ♂
silverdrop, 55 m, ♀
falconfeather, 28 m, ♂
cougarpounce, 27 m, ♂
spiderjump, 27 m, ♂
cowlick, 26 m, ♂
pipersnap, 42 m, ♀
aspenspots, 24 m, ♀
torrentmarch, 24 m, ♂
birchstripe, 24 m, ♂
arsenicswipe, 23 m, ♀
swooptalon, 23 m, ♀
cobaltgaze, 23 m, ♂
sprucestep, 23 m, ♂
sleetroll, 23 m, ♀
batcry, 21 m, ♂
carrotfoot, 27 m, ♂
turkeydash, 18 m, ♀
cottonfluff, 35 m, ♂
dapplepelt, 19 m, ♀
pollenstreak, 19 m, ♀
runningwind, 17 m, ♂
tornadomist, 18 m, ♀
onionlick, 26 m, ♂
mintbelly, 34 m, ♀
oakshine, 21 m , ♀
sagelight, 14, ♂
sharpshot, 14 m, ♀
brownbutter, 20 m, ♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
beaverpaw, 14 m, ♂
sablepaw, 10 m, ♂
robinpaw, 10 m, ♂
ironpaw, 10 m, ♂
doepaw, 8 m, ♀
stagpaw, 8 m, ♂
flintpaw, 7 m, ♂

[url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀[/size]

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
ratwhisker, 61 m, ♂
maplechirp, 24 m, ♂
↪ blind
applebee, 43 m, ♀
ripplestone, 27 m, ♀
lightrunner, 46 m, ♀
thistlewing, 31 m, ♀
mistbird, 24 m, ♀
moorpelt, 27 m, ♀
ryetail, 45 m, ♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
yuccakit, 5 m, ♂
sassafraskit, 5 m, ♀
gnetumkit, 5 m, ♂
sorrelkit, 5 m, ♀
elkkit, 4 m, ♀
cariboukit, 4 m, ♂
moosekit, 4 m, ♂
goldkit, 4 m, ♂
glowkit, 4 m, ♀
thornkit, 4 m, ♂
seakit, 1 m, ♀
chubkit, 1 m, ♂

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
ashtail, 62 m, ♂
↪ blind
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 012
minnow, one serving╶ 000
squirrel, two servings╶ 024
marmot, two servings╶ 022
hare, three servings╶ 012
big fish, three servings╶ 012

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 84

Postby inky. » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:55 am

─────────────────
──────────────────────
©
clan population 072 xxx clan servings 012 xxx next starclan visit nowxxx next birth moorpelt (now!) ; ryetail (now!)xxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx

Thistlewing wanted to squish her kits against her. If it wouldn’t hurt them, she would hold them as tight as she could and breath in their milky scent. They were so perfect, and she never wanted to let them go. Wolverinekit and Pantherkit both mewled softly as they suckled at her belly. It was an odd sensation. After all the stories she heard about queens meeting their kits, she couldn’t have imagined all the emotions flooding her senses.
“They’re so p-p-perfect.” Falconflight whispered, licking his mate’s ear “You d-did so well, my dear.” Thistlewing nuzzled her mate and licked his cheek.
“I love you.” She purred. Falconflight touched his nose to his kits and the nursery was filled with silent cries of joy.

~~~

Batcry sighed. He had trouble eating ever since he got his muzzle scars. By now, it was getting easier, but every now and then an uncomfortably exposed portion of skin would be irritated and he had to shake out his pelt. He saw Nightfur approaching him. He waved down his father and pushed the rabbit to him.
“Want the rest?” He asked.
“No thanks.” Nightfur meowed “But I did want to tell you something.” Batcry sat up on his haunches and looked nervous. Nightfur smiled gently, assuring him there was nothing wrong. “I just...I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you.” He meowed, clearing his throat “Batfur visited me in my dreams last night and told me everything you’ve done. That took a lot of courage, spying on Viperstar like that. You did well, and I’m so proud. I’m proud to call you my son. Even if your sister left, I’m glad you stayed.” He extended a loving paw and caressed Batcry’s cheek. “You’re a good cat. BearClan’s lucky to have you. I’m lucky to have you.” He gave a sweet nod and got to his paws, leaving Batcry behind. He and his father never had a moment like that before. Nightfur had always been a figure of stoic proportions. But just then, he let down all guard and showed a stream of emotion. The thought itself made Batcry’s chest turn with appreciation. Tears pricked at his eyes as he thought over his father’s words. He laughed and shook his head, leaving the camp before causing a scene. Once he got into the forest, he let the tears of happiness start to roll.

~~~

“I can’t.” Saskatoonskip wailed, turning away. Cottonfluff wouldn’t take no as an answer.
“Why not?” He cried, following her “I just told you I loved you, you told me you loved me too! Why can’t we be mates?”
“Because I can’t lose another cat!” She sobbed “Everytime I get to know someone it's almost as if it sends a curse of death on them. First Squirrelheart, then Shrewclaw...not to mention half of my siblings!”
“That’s just fate,” Cottonfluff pleaded “You’re not some kind of bad luck charm, I won’t allow it. I’ve been aching to let all my feelings out.”
“I don’t want you to get hurt.”
“I’ve already been hurting.” He sighed “Everyday without you has been like driving a tree through my heart. I can’t do it anymore. I need you. I need us.” Saskatoonskip looked up at him with wet eyes. Cottonfluff’s gaze softened and pulled her into a hug.
“I just miss them all so much.” Saskatoonskip whimpered.
“I know.” Cottonfluff soothed “I know. But I would never leave you behind.”
“I love you.” The she-cat murmured.
“I love you too.” The tom replied. Then, they sat there for a while, listening to the wind and the birds and each other’s heart beat.

[moorpelt and ryetail go into labor. pumpkinseed helps them, using x2 chervil]
[saskatoonskip and cottonfluff become mates and try for kits]
[arsenicswipe and pollenstreak become mates, but do not find a surrogate for kits yet]
[swooptalon and floodsplash of celestial beings become mates and try for kits]
[stud kits will arrive in 3 posts - mandarine and delilah]
[lightrunner, onionlick, pipersnap, cottonfluff, runningwind, and jacobintail patrol]
[marmotsnout teaches beaverpaw swimming]
[batcry teaches sablepaw swimming]
[spiderjump teaches robinpaw nothing this moon]
[carrotfoot teaches ironpaw nothing this moon]
[onionlick teaches stagpaw climing]
[runningwind teaches doekit stealth]
[birchstripe teaches flintpaw climbing]
[the clan consumes x6 small fish]

xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 77 m, ♀
(✦✦✦)
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
marmotsnout, 65 m, ♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
pumpkinseed, 21 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
nightfur, 77 m, ♂
redfin, 84 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 53 m, ♂
owlshade, 48 m, ♂
nimbuscurl, 53 m, ♂
tickstripe, 42 m, ♂
bisonclaw, 45 m, ♂
shellpond, 51 m, ♀
toadskip, 35 m, ♂
saskatoonskip, 33 m, ♀
jacobintail, 31 m, ♂
silverdrop, 56 m, ♀
falconfeather, 29 m, ♂
spiderjump, 28 m, ♂
cowlick, 27 m, ♂
pipersnap, 43 m, ♀
aspenspots, 25 m, ♀
torrentmarch, 25 m, ♂
birchstripe, 25 m, ♂
arsenicswipe, 24 m, ♀
swooptalon, 24 m, ♀
cobaltgaze, 24 m, ♂
sprucestep, 24 m, ♂
sleetroll, 24 m, ♀
batcry, 22 m, ♂
carrotfoot, 28 m, ♂
turkeydash, 19 m, ♀
cottonfluff, 36 m, ♂
dapplepelt, 20 m, ♀
pollenstreak, 20 m, ♀
runningwind, 18 m, ♂
tornadomist, 19 m, ♀
onionlick, 27 m, ♂
mintbelly, 35 m, ♀
oakshine, 22 m , ♀
sagelight, 15, ♂
sharpshot, 15 m, ♀
brownbutter, 21 m, ♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
beaverpaw, 15 m, ♂
sablepaw, 11 m, ♂
robinpaw, 11 m, ♂
ironpaw, 11 m, ♂
doepaw, 9 m, ♀
stagpaw, 9 m, ♂
flintpaw, 8 m, ♂
yuccapaw, 6 m, ♂
sassafraspaw, 6 m, ♀
gnetumpaw, 6 m, ♂
sorrelpaw, 6 m, ♀

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
ratwhisker, 62 m, ♂
maplechirp, 25 m, ♂
↪ blind
applebee, 44 m, ♀
ripplestone, 28 m, ♀
lightrunner, 47 m, ♀
thistlewing, 32 m, ♀
mistbird, 25 m, ♀
moorpelt, 28 m, ♀
ryetail, 46 m, ♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
elkkit, 5 m, ♀
cariboukit, 5 m, ♂
moosekit, 5 m, ♂
goldkit, 5 m, ♂
glowkit, 5 m, ♀
thornkit, 5 m, ♂
seakit, 2 m, ♀
chubkit, 2 m, ♂
wolverinekit, 1 m, ♀
pantherkit, 1 m, ♂
badgerkit, 1 m, ♂
sliderkit, 1 m, ♀

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
ashtail, 63 m, ♂
↪ blind
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 013
minnow, one serving╶ 005
small fish, two servings╶ 013
squirrel, two servings╶ 026
marmot, two servings╶ 025
bird, three servings╶ 016
hare, three servings╶ 015

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 85

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:11 am

─────────────────
──────────────────────
©
clan population 077 xxx clan servings 013 xxx next starclan visit nowxxx next birth saskatoonskip (2), swooptalon (2)xxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx

Tickstripe was curled around Pipersnap. Ever since she almost got lost in the winter storm, the tom wanted to be as close to her as possible. Pipersnap had told him to relax, but he couldn’t. She just meant so much to him and he would die if he lost her. Runningwind, their son, was rarely in camp. He was always out and about with his friends and sometimes it seemed like they didn’t have any connection whatsoever. This made Tickstripe’s heart ache. Family was very important to him, ever since Grassheart and Butterflytoe started lashing out on him. He wanted to be the best parent he could be, which was difficult when his only living son wasn’t around. He lifted his head. The warrior’s den was dark save for the tiny ray of moonlight that shone through the den opening. His fellow warriors were asleep, but he was wide awake. Part of it was because of Sparkstorm snoring right next to him, but it was also because his mind was running. He wanted another litter. The past moons had claimed the lives of all but one of his kits, and he wanted to give him and Pipersnap another chance at parenthood. How to tell her, however, was a battle in and of itself. Ticksripe took a deep breath and huffed it out. He would figure it out eventually. But now, he would rest. He let his chin rest on Pipersnap’s shoulder. He inhaled her scent deeply, and let the sweet smell carry him into a slumber.

~~~

Wolverinekit stumbled out of the den. She was still unsure on her feet, unlike the other kits her age. Thistlewing assured her it was okay.
“Your uncle was the same way.” She would say “Fallenwing turned out...fine eventually.” Of course, Wolverinekit didn’t know her uncle. Whenever she asked Thistlewing or Falconfeather, they would awkwardly change the subject and promise her to tell her and Pantherkit stories once they were older. Wolverinekit even found that Ashtail himself was uncomfortable talking about his son. Pantherkit wasn’t worried, but Wolverinekit yearned to know more about her family. It made her angry that she couldn’t know about her uncle Fallenwing. But real-world issues dragged her back to reality. Salmonkit blocked her path.
“Hey Wobblekit.” He sneered “Where you headed?” Seakit and Sliderkit giggled beside him. Wolverinekit rolled her eyes.
“I’m going to see Ashtail.” She stated, unphased by the tom’s wicked look “He promised me a story about Cindertail.” Salmonkit tilted his head in confusion.
“But the elder’s den is all the way across camp. It’ll take you all day to get there.” His slight frown curled into a mocking smile “Maybe you should ask StarClan for a pair of new legs instead.” He erupted into laughter and the two she-cats beside him joined in.
“That doesn’t even make any sense.” Wolverinekit huffed.
“Salmonkit get in here!” Fernear ordered from the nursery “Leave that poor kit alone!” Salmonkit scowled and grumbled at his mother’s direction. He glared at Wolverinekit before stalking away, Seakit and Sliderkit hopping behind him. Wolverinekit tried to just shake the encounter off, but a small fire of hurt burned in her chest. It’s not like she chose to walk weird. Salmonkit didn’t have to be so rude. She sighed and shook her head. Pantherkit walked up to her and asked if she was ready to see Ashtail. She nodded and allowed her brother to help guide her over to see their grandfather. Soon, the bully’s words were forgotten and replaced with awe as Wolverinekit listened intently to Ashtail’s story.

[pipersnap and tickstripe try for another litter]
[stud kits will arrive in 2 posts - mandarine and delilah]
[lightrunner, onionlick, pipersnap, cottonfluff, runningwind, and jacobintail patrol]
[beaverpaw takes his final assessment]
{sablepaw takes his final assessment]
[robinpaw takes his final assessment]
[ironpaw takes his final assessment]
[onionlick teaches stagpaw stealth]
[runningwind teaches doepaw swimming]
[birchstripe teaches flintpaw stealth]
[shellpond teaches yuccapaw hunting]
[arsenicswipe teaches sasafraspaw hunting]
[brownbutter teaches gnetumpaw hunting
[aspenspots teaches sorrelpaw hunting]
[oakshine teaches elkpaw]
[turkeydash teaches cariboupaw]
[cobaltgaze teaches moosepaw]
[cottonfluff teaches goldpaw]
[mintbelly teaches glowpaw]
[silverdrop teaches thornpaw]
[the clan consumes x6 marmots and x1 mouse]

xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 78 m, ♀
(✦✦✦)
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
marmotsnout, 66 m, ♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
pumpkinseed, 22 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
nightfur, 78 m, ♂
redfin, 85 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 54 m, ♂
owlshade, 49 m, ♂
nimbuscurl, 54 m, ♂
tickstripe, 43 m, ♂
bisonclaw, 46 m, ♂
shellpond, 52 m, ♀
toadskip, 36 m, ♂
saskatoonskip, 34 m, ♀
jacobintail, 32 m, ♂
silverdrop, 57 m, ♀
falconfeather, 30 m, ♂
spiderjump, 28 m, ♂
cowlick, 27 m, ♂
pipersnap, 44 m, ♀
aspenspots, 26 m, ♀
torrentmarch, 26 m, ♂
birchstripe, 26 m, ♂
arsenicswipe, 25 m, ♀
swooptalon, 25 m, ♀
cobaltgaze, 25 m, ♂
sprucestep, 25 m, ♂
sleetroll, 25 m, ♀
batcry, 23 m, ♂
carrotfoot, 29 m, ♂
turkeydash, 20 m, ♀
cottonfluff, 37 m, ♂
dapplepelt, 21 m, ♀
pollenstreak, 21 m, ♀
runningwind, 19 m, ♂
tornadomist, 20 m, ♀
onionlick, 28 m, ♂
mintbelly, 36 m, ♀
oakshine, 23 m , ♀
sagelight, 16 m, ♂
sharpshot, 16 m, ♀
brownbutter, 22 m, ♀
applebee, 45 m, ♀
ripplestone, 29 m, ♀
lightrunner, 48 m, ♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
beaverpaw, 16 m, ♂
sablepaw, 12 m, ♂
robinpaw, 12 m, ♂
ironpaw, 12 m, ♂
doepaw, 10 m, ♀
stagpaw, 10 m, ♂
flintpaw, 9 m, ♂
yuccapaw, 7 m, ♂
sassafraspaw, 7 m, ♀
gnetumpaw, 7 m, ♂
sorrelpaw, 7 m, ♀
elkpaw, 6 m, ♀
cariboupaw, 6 m, ♂
moosepaw, 6 m, ♂
goldpaw, 6 m, ♂
glowpaw, 6 m, ♀
thornpaw, 6 m, ♂

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
ratwhisker, 63 m, ♂
maplechirp, 26 m, ♂
↪ blind
thistlewing, 33 m, ♀
mistbird, 26 m, ♀
moorpelt, 28 m, ♀
ryetail, 47 m, ♀
fernear, 60 m, ♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
seakit, 3 m, ♀
chubkit, 3 m, ♂
wolverinekit, 2 m, ♀
pantherkit, 2 m, ♂
badgerkit, 2 m, ♂
sliderkit, 2 m, ♀
merlinkit, 1 m, ♀
goshawkkit, 1 m, ♀
rootkit, 1 m, ♀
salmonkit, 4 m, ♂

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
ashtail, 63 m, ♂
↪ blind
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 014
minnow, one serving╶ 009
small fish, two servings╶ 014
squirrel, two servings╶ 027
marmot, two servings╶ 021
bird, three servings╶ 018
hare, three servings╶ 018

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:

Last edited by inky. on Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 86

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:12 am

─────────────────
──────────────────────
©
clan population 077 xxx clan servings 013 xxx next starclan visit nowxxx next birth saskatoonskip (1), swooptalon (1), pipersnap (2)xxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx

Elmstar proudly stood over her clan. The branch swayed gently beneath her paws, and the clan was divided on two sides, leaving a nice aisle for the ceremony receiver to walk down.
“BearClan has been around since before I was born.” The leader started “Things have happened, cats have come and gone, but the pride in being a BearClan cat is something that never fades away. Life is short, but as a cat in this clan, not a moment is wasted. We cherish our time here, and appreciate every memory we have. Of course, though, age. And today, we celebrate the career of a cat that is near and dear to me. Redfin, please come forward.” The dark-furred leader watched as her mate proudly walked down the aisle towards the tree. The red tom grinned up at his leader and she winked at him.
“Redfin, you have proven yourself to be an indispensable member of BearClan. You were hesitant when you first arrived so many moons ago, but you have shown to be a competent warrior and an amazing father as well as mentor. You have earned your rest. Is it your wish to become an elder?”
“It is.” He meowed, voice wavering momentarily. Elmstar dipped her head.
“Then, I acknowledge your retirement.” She grinned “May StarClan grant you endless moons of rest. Redfin!” The whole clearing erupted in cheering for the old tom. Elmstar shimmied down the trunk and met her mate in a purring headbutt. “I can’t believe you’re actually retiring.” She hummed “It seems like just yesterday I was showing you around the old territory.” Redfin laughed.
“A lot has happened in my lifetime.” He agreed “But the best part by far was meeting you.” He licked her forehead and purred into her neck. “I love you so much, Elmstar.”
“I love you too, Redfin.” The leader meowed “Now, let’s start the celebration.”

~~~

Ironheart tucked the last sprig of moss into the double nest. Sablenight tossed a pile of feathers into the bottom, and the two toms stomped them down to make a level layer. Maplechirp was lying just outside of the nursery, listening to Ratwhisker give him a play by play of the two toms’ nest making process.
“They’ve always been close.” He recalled “But I don’t think they’ve ever shared a nest.”
“I think Sablenight’s reasoning was ‘conservation of resources’. But moss is like the most abundant vegetation in the territory.” Maplechirp grinned.
“Cats in love always try to justify it with anything but the truth.” He said wisely “I don’t know the first thing about love, but I expect it comes with lying to yourself about your own feelings.”
“You’re wiser than you seem, Maplechirp.” Ratwhisker chuckled “They’ll never leave each other’s sides. But it must be killing Sablenight to be in a different den than Robinpaw. Those two have severe cases of separation anxiety.” Maplechirp nodded again.
“Soon, they’ll all be in the same den for the rest of their lives. And they’ll be happy.” He purred “And, one of us anyways, will be able to watch them grow old.” Ratwhisker flattened his ears.
“Are you calling me old?”
“No, I’m calling me blind.” The two toms paused for a moment before busting out into a hearty laugh.
“We’ve raised a lot of kits here, Maplechirp.” He meowed “I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you.”
“Always.”

[redfin becomes an elder, the clan honors him]
[stud kits will arrive in 1 post - mandarine and delilah]
[lightrunner, onionlick, sagelight, cottonfluff, runningwind, and jacobintail patrol]
[ironpaw takes his final assessment]
[onionlick teaches stagpaw swimming]
[doepaw takes her final assessment - not yet, shes only 11]
[birchstripe teaches flintpaw swimming]
[shellpond teaches yuccapaw battle]
[arsenicswipe teaches sasafraspaw hunting]
[brownbutter teaches gnetumpaw battle
[aspenspots teaches sorrelpaw battle]
[oakshine teaches elkpaw hunting]
[turkeydash teaches cariboupaw hunting]
[cobaltgaze teaches moosepaw hunting]
[cottonfluff teaches goldpaw hunting]
[mintbelly teaches glowpaw hunting]
[silverdrop teaches thornpaw hunting]
[the clan consumes x6 marmots and x1 minnow]

xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 79 m, ♀
(✦✦✦)
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
marmotsnout, 67 m, ♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
pumpkinseed, 23 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
nightfur, 79 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 55 m, ♂
owlshade, 50 m, ♂
nimbuscurl, 55 m, ♂
tickstripe, 44 m, ♂
bisonclaw, 47 m, ♂
shellpond, 53 m, ♀
toadskip, 37 m, ♂
saskatoonskip, 35 m, ♀
jacobintail, 33 m, ♂
silverdrop, 58 m, ♀
falconfeather, 31 m, ♂
spiderjump, 29 m, ♂
cowlick, 28 m, ♂
aspenspots, 27 m, ♀
torrentmarch, 27 m, ♂
birchstripe, 27 m, ♂
arsenicswipe, 26 m, ♀
swooptalon, 26 m, ♀
cobaltgaze, 26 m, ♂
sprucestep, 26 m, ♂
sleetroll, 26 m, ♀
batcry, 24 m, ♂
carrotfoot, 30 m, ♂
turkeydash, 21 m, ♀
cottonfluff, 38 m, ♂
dapplepelt, 22 m, ♀
pollenstreak, 22 m, ♀
runningwind, 20 m, ♂
tornadomist, 21 m, ♀
onionlick, 29 m, ♂
mintbelly, 37 m, ♀
oakshine, 24 m , ♀
sagelight, 17 m, ♂
sharpshot, 17 m, ♀
brownbutter, 23 m, ♀
applebee, 46 m, ♀
ripplestone, 30 m, ♀
lightrunner, 49 m, ♀
beaversplash, 17 m, ♂
sablenight, 13 m, ♂
ironheart, 13 m, ♂

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
robinpaw, 13 m, ♂
doepaw, 11 m, ♀
stagpaw, 11 m, ♂
flintpaw, 10 m, ♂
yuccapaw, 8 m, ♂
sassafraspaw, 8 m, ♀
gnetumpaw, 8 m, ♂
sorrelpaw, 8 m, ♀
elkpaw, 7 m, ♀
cariboupaw, 7 m, ♂
moosepaw, 7 m, ♂
goldpaw, 7 m, ♂
glowpaw, 7 m, ♀
thornpaw, 7 m, ♂

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
ratwhisker, 64 m, ♂
maplechirp, 27 m, ♂
↪ blind
thistlewing, 34 m, ♀
mistbird, 27 m, ♀
moorpelt, 29 m, ♀
ryetail, 48 m, ♀
fernear, 61 m, ♀
pipersnap, 45 m, ♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
seakit, 4 m, ♀
chubkit, 4 m, ♂
wolverinekit, 3 m, ♀
pantherkit, 3 m, ♂
badgerkit, 3 m, ♂
sliderkit, 3 m, ♀
merlinkit, 2 m, ♀
goshawkkit, 2 m, ♀
rootkit, 2 m, ♀
salmonkit, 5 m, ♂

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
ashtail, 64 m, ♂
↪ blind
redfin, 86 m, ♂
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 014
minnow, one serving╶ 011
squirrel, two servings╶ 028
marmot, two servings╶ 017
bird, three servings╶ 019
hare, three servings╶ 019
big fish, three servings╶ 013

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:

Last edited by inky. on Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me