~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Look @ That, It's The Christmas Concert!

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Dear Blueberry...

I'm getting lazy today, but I suppose I must (Hey, I just wrote a line from the concert :3 ).

Alright, now for the absolute fabulous awesome thing...

ITS THE CHRISTMAS CONCERT ASDHEVHEIHVBIOW!!!

Okay, sorry for the spam. The concert was kinda 'awesome' (makes quotation marks), because I didn't get a line AND I didn't get to sing a song AND my parents didn't come (because they went to Marie's Xmas concert. ;-; ). But our evil music teacher INSISTED that everyone in Elementals have to HAVE TO come, so I went there and sulked in the backstage, watching the people with scripts come and go.

Oh, you want more? Wait, you can't even think because you're plain paper. Alright, I guess I'll just talk about the Christmas concert.

The theme for this year's concert is A Christmas Carol (Last year, in my old school, it was 12 Days Of Xmas). Blah blah blah I'm sure you know A Christmas Carol, like the Eveneezer (is that how you spell it? Humbug. Oh wait now I sound like him XD ) Scrooge guy meets 3 spirits that makes him good and blah blah blah. I'm too bored to write the whole story, because it's gonna take 10 pages long even if it's the fastest, easiest description.

Hold on, I think I can draw how Scrooge looks like...

Something like this for the Ghost of Christmas Past:

Something like this for the Ghost of Christmas Present:

And the Ghost of Christmas Future is a dark, faceless, mysterious Phantom, so I'll do something like...
Weird. Why does he have blue eyes and a white paw? Meh who cares.

Wait a sec... *checks watch* Oh, it's 4:56. The so-called Spy Club Meeting is at 5:30, so I still have time to write in you.

Well... After the Xmas concert, I went to McDonald's to eat some stuff. Here's what I ordered.

- A filet-o-fish hamburger
- An egg McMuffin hamburger
- A pack of fries
- Coke (big)
- Tomato sauce (LOL)
- Random mushroom soup that came with the meal and was incredibly hot that almost burned my tounge :0

Yes, the mushroom soup was extremely hot, and I had to fan my tounge for at least 5 minutes to cool it down. >_<

Note to self: NEVER, EVER eat something that looks weird and random. EVER.

Anyways, it's time for me to go to the Spy Meeting. I'll write in you when I come back, Blueberry! Or maybe I could bring you... Okay, Legoo! o3o
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Officially... Spies?!?!

Postby Snowflakette » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Dear Blueberry...

So I went down to the rose bush as told, and... *brushes off leaves and dust from fur* I got prickled at least 5 times. ;-; Well, it's hard being a 'spy', since I don't know anything about it. *Duck face*

Anyways, when I was still asking myself if this was a 7-year-old prank, I saw a door and sloooooooooowly opened it. The first thing I saw was this peep:

Great, it really is a 7-year-old prank. But, I calmly asked the kid...

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT PRANK IS THIS?! ~Me

Okay, that was not calm. But who cares.

Hi! First of all, my name is Emily. Second of all, this is not a 7-year-old prank. I am 7 years old, but I am not in charge of this spy meeting, it's Serena who's in charge. ~Emily
Um... Who's Serena? And why are you here? ~Me
Serena is my cousin, and she is the leader of the spy group. I work here on weekends, and I get one dollar each hour for staying here. ~Emily
O.o Impressive... But where is this Serena you're talking about? ~Me
(Quick Author's Note: You might want to highlight Serena's chat because it's kinda neon...)
I'm here. ~???
*turns around* I don't see you... ~Me
.__. You're looking in the opposite direction. ~???
Oh. *looks around* Oh hai :3 ~Me
Hello. My name's Serena, and you're here for the Spy Meeting, aren't you? ~Serena
Um, yes... But what exactly is this spy thing? ~Me
Well... We found some people in this neighborhood quite suspicious, and... ~Serena
Okay, stop, stop. Suspicious? Do you mean, like somebody kicked down a garbage can and they didn't put it back upstraight? ~Me
._______. No, it's more like murder, robbery, dangerous stuff like that... ~Serena
O.O This is scary... ~Me
You will, might, may have to sacrifice a part of your body or your life for these dangerous stuff, because you might end up in a battle/war... ~Serena
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OOOMMMGGG!!! *screams very girlish* ~Me
.__________________________________. ~Serena
.__________________________________. ~Emily
What? That sound is kinda high-pitched, but it does not sound like a girl. Oh wait, I did write it in my dia--- I mean, I did sound kinda girlish, but who cares. ~Me
Whew, close one.
Okay...? To get you started, we need to train you. ~Serena
Who's 'we'? ~Me
Idris, Quixotic, and I. ~???

I turned around and saw three dogs flying towards me.

That's Idris, I think.
My name, as Misty Wonder said, is Idris. Weird, right? ~Idris
Uhh... Kinda? And who's this yellow dude here? *points at yellow dude* ~Me
First of all, she's not a dude. ~Serena
Then dudet? ~Me
Um, maybe. But the term dudet is not a real word. ~Idris
My name is Quixotic... ~Quixotic
O.O Does anyone of you have, like, more girly names like moi? ~Me
Um, yeah. My name is Misty Wonder. ~Misty Wonder
Can I just call you Misty, because like, your name is too long? ~Me
Sure. Wonder is my last name, but people seem to think of it as my first name. ~Misty
Anyways, what's all this spy thing about? Can anyone of you give me some precise information? ~Me
*stands up* Okay, I can tell you. ~Quixotic

Now, listen to the story told by Quixotic, Blueberry :3

We are here to save Snowville from a mysterious group called Crypt. They stole a young dragon from us, and we are going to bring her back. Our group is called Hidden. As you can see, Serena has a book about this in her paws. That contains all the secrets and code words for our spy group. And we are currently needing new members for the spy club, and that's why we want you. To save Snowville, and possibly the world. ~Quixotic

O.o Wow... ~Me
Now... Let's start with some training. ~Serena
What kind of training? ~Me
*Ignores question* What shoes were Emily wearing? ~Serena

I tried to look around and cheat for this question, but Emily went into the basement to get some stuff. ;-;

Uhh... Sandels? ~Me
Slippers. What color is her headband? ~Serena
White? ~Me
Teal. Okay, the thing you need to be working on is your memory. ~Serena
Um... How? ~Me

I pictured my brain working out on a running machine. I laughed right in front of the dogs, loudly.

What's so funny? ~Misty
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, nothing. *giggles* ~Me
.______. Okay then... ~Idris
You need to remember things around you, because then you can find some clues. ~Serena
Okay... Can you not be so serious? ~Me
I'm already not serious. ~Serena
... ~Me
Anyways, just remember what we said. ~Quixotic
Our next meeting is the same time next week. ~Idris
*Checks phone* Nothing important that time. I'm free :3 ~Me

We said goodbyes and I flew home. I flew up the stairs (not gonna trip this time) and flopped on my bed. My door slammed shut because of the wind, but I ignored it. I grabbed my covers and pulled it up to my head. Mom told me it's not a great idea to do it because dirt will invade your nose, but hey, I don't have any dirt on my covers. Then I took one paw out and grabbed some pillows, as well as Turquoise Stripes and other plush toys. I covered them up around me to form a little 'cave'. Hey, this actually makes an awesome place to hide! :'D

Anyways, after I built up my 'cave', I thought about the story/prophecy/legend/reality that Quixotic told me. A baby dragon? Mysterious group? They all seemed too strange to be real. WAIT... I remember a dream about a baby dragon... *flips through diary entries Blueberries* Yes, I have. This is really weird...

I sat up, destroying my little 'cave', and jumped out of bed, causing some stuffed animals to fall off the bed. I ignored it and grabbed my laptop. I sat back on my bed, leaning against a fluffy pillow, and turned the laptop on. The battery was running low, but I think I still have time to do some research. I went to Google, and searched up 'Snowville Crypt'. It showed up with some pictures of chambers and cartoon ghosts, but that was NOT what I'm looking for. I mean, why would you look up random cartoon ghosts that are smiling and waving? Lame!

Second try. I searched up 'Crypt', but it showed the same things, now with this definition thing. Let me copy it down for you:

crypt
/kript/
noun
1. an underground room or vault beneath a church, used as a chapel or burial place.
synonyms: tomb, vault, mausoleum, burial chamber, sepulcher, catacomb, ossuary, undercroft
"the fraternity pledges had to spend the night in a crypt"
2. ANATOMY
a small tubular gland, pit, or recess.

I know, weird. Wait, why did I copied this into my Blueberry anyways? I don't need it. It's just a waste of paper.

Third try. One more epic fail and I'll crash my laptop with... let's see... my stuffed husky. :3

This time, I searched 'Group Crypt', and something USEFUL came up! Yay! :D

There's a website about this. I clicked it, but it said that I need an username and password to access this web.

Let me try...

Username: Crypt_Member_007
Password: •••••••••••

Whoops, the password is 'stealdragon'. I clicked Login and it worked! :'D

When I entered the forum, I saw a banner that said 'JOIN' in the announcement board. Weird... I thought this member already joined the website... I thought. I didn't think much about the 'JOIN' sign and went to the Members section. I browsed through the pages of spam and ads and finally found the Members list. I think they used the spam to troll you, or just online Crypt members chatting. :/

Anyways, I clicked the Members list and looked briefly. I clicked on weird names and laughed at their profile pictures. Sometimes Crypt members are hilarious. I thought they were all stubborn, mean, selfish, weird, creatures, but I was totally wrong. XD I just found another funny one.

I scrolled to the names that starts with F (I just finished names that starts with E) and scrolled down the list. Let's see the names... Flag, LOL! Fiddle, XD! Fiona, WHAT A GIRL?! O_O

I got to the F-l-a-m section, and suddenly, my eyes popped out. Nah, just kidding. How will my eyes pop out anyways? That's just gross.

Anyways, what I saw was totally shocking. I read the name again. F-L-A-M-E H-O-T-S-P-U-R. No, this can't be real. I am not trusting this.

Cliffhanger guys! I'll post the rest later! ^^

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This Is A BLUEBERRY, NOT A Diary!

Postby sparrow; » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:45 pm

:O

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link goes here | link goes here
link goes here | link goes here
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sparrow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:08 am

Ahh, I'm too lazy right now, I guess I'll finish the Blueberry tomorrow :S
I'll be running the poll until Christmas C:
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleWizard » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:32 am

Can Shadow be recruited for the spy club?
just a lonely gay cowboy uwu
they/them

toyhouse
collecting pink pets <3

LittleWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:33 am

Loki lover wrote:Can Shadow be recruited for the spy club?

Sure. C: I just need a picture of him.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleWizard » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:36 am

Shadow's already in the Blueberry, you must have forgotten
just a lonely gay cowboy uwu
they/them

toyhouse
collecting pink pets <3

LittleWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:41 am

Oh right! I thought there's gonna be a new Shadow, oops!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forgive! » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:21 am

I'm in the Blueberries!
      Pet Picture: Image
      Pet Name: Candy
      Personality: Candy is shy, but very perky when you get to know her. She loves winter, and of course christmas! She can't take her scarf, mittens or hat off, not even in the summer.
      Group: Outcasts
      Pet's Pet: Well it's that black dog plush on the bottom right of the picture, but this is the item Image
      Other: Can she be recruited to the spy group?
      What do you think of this so far? These are awesome! I stayed up till like, 12:30 reading these last night. I want more, like, now. gimme.
forgive!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:26 pm

The Boy Wonder. wrote:
      I'm in the Blueberries!
      Pet Picture: Image
      Pet Name: Candy
      Personality: Candy is shy, but very perky when you get to know her. She loves winter, and of course christmas! She can't take her scarf, mittens or hat off, not even in the summer.
      Group: Outcasts
      Pet's Pet: Well it's that black dog plush on the bottom right of the picture, but this is the item Image
      Other: Can she be recruited to the spy group?
      What do you think of this so far? These are awesome! I stayed up till like, 12:30 reading these last night. I want more, like, now. gimme.

Hehe... Thank you! <33
I think I can take 1 more person to the spy club, besides Shadow and Candy.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me