It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby kiribaku » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:55 am

ₕₑy, ᵢ'ₘ ₚᵣₑₜₜy wₑᵢᵣd!

ₙₐₘₑ: Anne

Gₑₙdₑᵣ: Female

ₐgₑ: 15

ₛₑₓᵤₐₗᵢₜy: Bisexual

ₚₑᵣₛₒₙₐₗᵢₜy: Anne loves to dance & sing it is one of her most talents she loves to be alone at some points of the day. Anne is kind and caring to all students and loves purple.

ₐddᵢₜᵢₒₙₐₗ ₜₕᵢₙgₛ: Anne can read minds of people, even if it is a bully to her..

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 am

well, hello again leaf.. it is interesting that this is clearly a book, but they call it a leaf. haha this school might be fit for me. the students seem nice! some are pretty some are weird but they are all unique! well i'm pretty sure i did not introduce my self. well let me tell you about me.
I'm Lola. I am a shy girl and i love plants. i never got to meet my father which is pretty sad. I would love to make friends with other people in the future. I don't know much more to say about my self... but i read a couple leaf entries the students are really cool!
I personally like Skayla. I'm pretty sure thats how you spell it hehe.. I'm not too fond of remembering things.
well i should get going!
-Lola
Last edited by kiribaku on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:07 am

c o y o t e. wrote:ₕₑy, ᵢ'ₘ ₚᵣₑₜₜy wₑᵢᵣd!

ₙₐₘₑ: Anne

Gₑₙdₑᵣ: Female

ₐgₑ: 15

ₛₑₓᵤₐₗᵢₜy: Bisexual

ₚₑᵣₛₒₙₐₗᵢₜy: Anne loves to dance & sing it is one of her most talents she loves to be alone at some points of the day. Anne is kind and caring to all students and loves purple.

ₐddᵢₜᵢₒₙₐₗ ₜₕᵢₙgₛ: Anne can read minds of people, even if it is a bully to her..

Accepted
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:07 am

Characters:

Roman Vargas
Blyden "Fang" Fairfield
Victoria Howell
Poppet Burnington
Lola Kakia
Stella Findlay
Skayla (no last name)
Evilyn (No last name)
???
Eros (No last name)
Ghost Calling
Anne (no last name)
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreLion » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:11 am

(Evilyn's last name will be Hexmorce)
Thank you everyone for helping me get a complete spider collection on cs!
Always looking for more spiders!
MacabreLion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:12 am

hey diary oh sorry i mean leaf! yes leaf.
I am not quite sure why it is a leaf. well I'm Anne. Anne Larigh. oh well. this school is fairly interesting. Interesting is my favourite word. The students here seem nice and friendly. Someone named Roman Vargas Caught my eye.. He seems like a pretty cool guy.
Not like i am interested in him! Haha. Silly me. Well Yes i am fairly sorry this is a short entry but i need to blast!
Bye leaf.
- Anne Larigh

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreLion » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 am

Hey, I'm pretty weird!

Name: Johnny Zarius

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Subdued, aloof, patient, secretive, and insecure about his looks.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.): He speaks without moving his mouth. He also only has fur on his neck and chest. Unknown to others, he actually doesn't have a head. This is why he wears two masks and has fake eyes in one of them. They're follow-me eyes, so it appears that he's staring at people constantly. Others feel his eyes follow you around the room. Besides his missing head and furless body, he seems completely normal compared to the others. In fact, it seems more like he doesn't even belong in this school.
Thank you everyone for helping me get a complete spider collection on cs!
Always looking for more spiders!
MacabreLion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:54 am

Randomizer has chosen Lola to catch the next Vulpemus!
It's Location is: She needs to take it from Blyden

Roman Vargas

Hey Leaf! Blyden helped me paint a leaf on your cover! (He's actually a really nice artist)

Anyways, I saw another pretty girl, her name's Anne. Fang says I spend too much time flirting, but I don't think so, hehe~!

I think I'll be on the look out for one of those little pink creature things the even keeper was talking about, he sure is a strange man, with his blue hair. I wonder why he won't tell us his name?
~Roman V.

Blyden Fairfield

Hey uh, I finally got around to hiding that thing I caught, Leaf. Since others will be reading this I won't say where. Chances are someone's already after me for it. Maybe I should just give it to Roman or Ghost?

~Fang

Victoria Howell

Dear Leaf, I do hope others can read my calligraphy... well, no matter, it's my entry and I will write how I wish. The recent "event" that has been started by a very mysterious man in a purple suit has me concerned. I want a chance to speak to the principal about this, but I don't know when I'd find the time in between all my classes.

As for the people I've met recently, only one seems nice, her name is Anne. Perhaps we could become friends? As nice as little Roman is, I don't see him as a potential friend merely because I don't believe that our interests and personalities would be compatible.

As for everyone else? Well... some of them intimidate me a little bit, and others I find a little bit too nice. For any others reading this, please do not be offended.

~ V. Howell
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:56 am

MCRWolfeh wrote:Hey, I'm pretty weird!

Name: Johnny Zarius

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Subdued, aloof, patient, secretive, and insecure about his looks.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.): He speaks without moving his mouth. He also only has fur on his neck and chest. Unknown to others, he actually doesn't have a head. This is why he wears two masks and has fake eyes in one of them. They're follow-me eyes, so it appears that he's staring at people constantly. Others feel his eyes follow you around the room. Besides his missing head and furless body, he seems completely normal compared to the others. In fact, it seems more like he doesn't even belong in this school.

Oooo I like this one a lot! Accepted
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:57 am

Hello peasants~ seems like this.. event.. is something important. One of those pests was caught by that emo boy. He doesn't seem pleased. I wouldn't either.
Honestly, as much as im not interested. I do want to win~ maybe I'll catch one myself. Or steal it, whichever is easier.
And goodness, Lola you cuutie! It is Skayla, at your service at any time. We should talk some day.

Skayla.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups