~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Re: This Is A BLUEBERRY, NOT A Diary!

Postby starsailor » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Guys, use the fanclub or PM. I hope this is the last non-spam post here.
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Agree. Fanclub here:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2529375
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow; » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:03 am

I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture: Image
Pet Name: Snowy
Personality: Likes cold weather, loves snowball fights
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): Emos
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture): None
Other: He is a boy, but has a girly name
What do you think of this so far? :clap: :clap: :clap:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link goes here | link goes here
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text text text

sparrow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

YES! SHOPPING!

Postby Snowflakette » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:55 pm

OMIGOSH BLUEBERRY WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Whoops, sorry about that. I have VERY VERY GOOD NEWS!!! Okay, I'll tell you. Well... My mom said I can get wings!!! Well, since her work is very good, she gave me more allowance (5 C$ this month! WHOOOOOO!) so I can go do some fancy shopping! YAY!

Soo... I went to PawMart and the first place I headed to is Wings and Things, teehee. So... These are the wings on display:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

So... Let's see...

This!
OUT OF STOCK

Ugh. Ooh, this!
OUT OF STOCK

Ugh. Ahh, this!
OUT OF STOCK

Ugh. One more out of stock sign and I will be outta here! This!
AVAILABLE

Yes! So I took that off a clothing rank (LOL) and gave it to the shop owner.

The shop owner, Ms. Flapper, told me to go into a weird machine that attaches the wings on me and change my fur and look.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT... Change my fur and look? Oh. No. What. If. I. Get. A. Bad. Look...?

Don't worry. The look will be based off your personality. ~Ms. Flapper
Okay... *Steps in Machine* ~Me
Remember to close your eyes or else it will hurt. ~Ms. Flapper
Riiiiiiiiiiiight... *Shuts eyes* ~Me

So I heard Ms. Flapper turn on the machine and a second later something pushed me out.

I expected falling on the ground with a big THUMP, but no! That sound was no where to be seen. Instead, I was fluttering slowly to the ground.

I looked in the big golden mirror. This is how I look:

WOW I ACTUALLY LOOK PRETTY!!! For the first time in forever... *sings Frozen song*

Okay, so right after that, Ms. Flapper applied me to a Quick Learn class to teach me how to fly with the new wings. I expected it to be quick, like about 5 minutes only, but I didn't expect it to take 30 minutes. Ugh. So this is what happened:

This is the teacher that taught me the flying lesson:

Yus, pretty cool-looking. And big wings. So after 5 minutes of teaching, she gave up and flew away, muttering something about wing problem. Meh. So in the remaining 25 minutes, I literally taught myself.

1 minute later... YUS I CAN FLY 1 MILLIMETER OFF THE GROUND

5 minutes later... YUS I CAN FLY 1 CENTIMETER OFF THE GROUND

10 minutes later... YUS I CAN FLY 2 CENTIMETERS OFF THE GROUND

On the last minute of the class... YUS I CAN FLY 5 CENTIMETERS OFF THE GROUND

*Sigh...*

Well, I better practice flying in the future. It might come in handy sooner or later.

OH NO I JUST REALIZED I DIDN'T DO MY HOMEWORK YET...
Okay bye guys! See you on Monday!

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow; » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:20 pm

She can float higher than she can fly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signature credit

sparrow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:18 pm

New poll up! :)
Last edited by Snowflakette on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Are Dreams A... Sign?!

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:36 am

Dear lil cute Blueberry that is staying up at night and still stalking me writing in you...

Well, that was kinda long and paper-wasting, but this is my private diary Blueberry so I can write anything I want. Hue hue hue... (I'm actually trying to make this funny but I'm failing. BADLY.)

So... *checks watch* It's already 9:30 PM, and I'm still doing my homework (which seems to pile up by an inch every hour, so basically it's 74 inches already, which is... *gasp* Almost up to my ceiling! Good thing I have a high ceiling, hehe.). Is this some sort of thing that happens in a story I've read before? Like two boys are assigned a homework that is due Thursday, and they played until Wednesday night, and the homework was growing higher and higher. But no, I'm not a boy, so this couldn't be happening to me.

Hmm... I still have... *glances at homework pile* English (or Language Arts, as some of you Smoothians call it), Math (Worst. Subject. Ever.), and Flutterology (Hardest. Subject. Ever.).

People, I need to work on my thingy thing thing right now, aka The Very Ugly And Boring And Extremely Hard Thing That Is Somehow Named Homework, shortcut is TVUABAEHTTISNH, and I don't know how can homework be ugly. Maybe it's the weird dark blue cover on the writing book, but who cares. I really need to do that bunch of homework now, so bye!

---1 HOUR LATER---

Hey Blueberry! I finished the rest of my homework in exactly one hour! So it's 10:30 right now, right on my bedtime! Isn't that weird! :) :) :)

Ugh, I'm strangely tired right now. I know it's only bedtime, but it's just this weird feeling that I wanna sleep... forever. Eh, maybe it's because the bed is too soft. Or that I have a very cute Teal Huggy Monster that looks like this:
Hehe... I still take Turquoise Stripes (Huggy Monster's cute name) to sleep, starting from when I was 8 and I got this from my dad. Strange addiction, but don't tell. I DARE YOU NOT TO. Or else I squish you like a Blueberry Pie. >:D

I went to sleep within 5 seconds. Weird but true! I couldn't exactly remember what I dreamed about, but it's something very weird. I dreamed of being a secret spy and wearing a hoodie that looks like this:
I actually have a hoodie like that in my closet, except that it's orange. Here's the picture:
Random corruption. THIS IS SPAM ON THE BLUEBERRY!

Well, I'm writing in you in 4 in the morning, 5 and a half hours after I slept. Well, a thing you should know about me is that when I wake up, I'm up. Not going to sleep after 8-12 more hours. So I spent the remaining 3 hours thinking about my dream and writing in you. Pretty boring, but I just can't get back to sleep.

Let's see what else I dreamed about...

I remember about a dragon-like creature that is all white and small... I'll give you a reference.

Like that. Get it? Hmm... I also remember falling off a cliff... WAIT WHAT?!

Wow. Thank you so much brain. For having crazy dreams/nightmares. Now you made me wanna write more in the Blueberry.

Okay, let's see more memories... *Whacks brain, which is actually very bad for you. If you are reading this, don't do it! It's for your own good. Do it at your risk.*

Uh uh uh... I also remember a word: mission. I have no idea what does that have to do with my life, since I live in a normal, weird, outcast, kinda rich (what? Our family have 2 cars, a mansion, and I got wings!), and... I couldn't think of anything else. Wait! Also wings! Hehe...

Ugh, this gotta do something with the episode of Battle of something something I watched on TV 8 PM. That episode was veeeeeery disturbing. One word: Poison, demanding, weird. No wait, that's three words. Whoops. Back to the TV episode, there was something about the good peeps captured a random guy (or a bad guy, I don't know), and blah blah blah. Pretty adventure-like, but it's adult Pets only, though I kinda stalked.

Or this could be something to do with Xura's diary. If you don't know who is Xura, it's someone really cool. She's friends with Cassandra (I'm sure you know her, Blueberry. Otherwise I will smash you. Lol jk jk), and they got into a mission or something. Xura became a spy for Thunder and... Wait, no way I'm gonna spoil. Read her diary here.

Ugh, I guess I shall just skip the dream part and move on to my life. I don't wanna get too involved in this bunch of drama and get these dreams/nightmares every night until I figure it out.

Well, my wings are still on my back, figuring you can't take them off anyways. It's not like they're glued to your back, it's just like it sank in and became a part of my body. Wait, this is getting disgusting. Moving on!

Though my wings are stuck to my back forever, I found some very interesting techniques while doing homework. I can fold them! That means if I don't want to get weird looks at school because of my wings, I can fold them down and I'll look normal! Then I can just put a hoodie over! Yay! :'D

*Checks watch* Sigh... It's only 4:25... I don't know what to do I'm so boreeeeeed somebody help meh!!! DX

Hey, since I got a dream being a spy, what about I be a spy? Just for 1 hour? Hue hue hue... Stalking time...

The first stalked dog victim (I'm trying to make this mysterious but I'm failing again) is going to be... Marie! I crept down slowly to her room downstairs, which was decorated with cute cartoonish balloons and rainbows and unicorns (WHAT?! I though unicorns doesn't exist!), and sloooooooooooooooowly peeked over the little hole where you stalk people. Of course, I'm not tall enough yet just to stand and stalk, so I had to flutter a few centimeters to see. Bad idea. BAAAAD. My wings made weird fluttery sounds, which means... MISSION FAIL! :C

I retreated back to my room and started making a 'plan'. The next victim will be Lala Lana, which room is right across from mine. Which means stalking will be more easier. Off we go! C:

Sooo I crept to her room and placed a chair on the floor. I brought a chair so I wouldn't need to fly because well, I'm too lazy. :P Now I will make this more spy-professional and make it something like this:

Victim: Lana Snowflake, duh.
Who Is He/She Related To? The Snowflake family, me, duh.
Spying Reason: I couldn't sleep so I simply wanna stalk. It's that simple.
What Did You Spot? Um let's see... Bathroom, wallpaper which is light green with flowers, very fancy bed, table, phone (iPhone 6, like mine), bed lamp...
Where Is The Victim? Obviously on her bed...
Notes: She is not snoring, unlike me. She is sleeping. She did not set an alarm.
Spying Done? Yes {x} No { }

And that's the end of the stalking mission! Okay this is getting LAAAAAAAAAAAME...

Next Victim! Let's stalk... Belle! She's sleeping in the living room so it's harder. On to level 2 of Leah's Stalking Mission!

Victim: Belle
Who Is He/She Related To? The Snowflake family, me, pet shop.
Spying Reason: I couldn't sleep so I simply wanna stalk. It's that simple.
What Did You Spot? White cage, blue ribbons, soft bed, chew toys, bell charm, clean feeding bowl, clean drinking bottle, collar collection, and Belle herself!
Where Is The Victim? Obviously on her bed...
Notes: Belle's sleeping action is very, very, cute! AAAAHH SO FLUFFEH!
Spying Done? Yes {x} No { }

Yep! Leah's Stalking Mission: Level 2: COMPLETED! :D

Level 3... Go to the bathroom without letting anyone notice.

Seriously, writing all these stuff and stalking makes me wanna go to the bathroom. Too bad my room doesn't come with a personal bathroom like Lana and mom and dad's room. Sad face :C

Soooo I had to fly down the stairs (almost tripping on the sixth step, woah!) and go to the bathroom in the living room. Sigh.

I'll keep a cool advertisement while I go to the bathroom. Here goes!

BERRIES ARE WILD TONIGHT!
Newsflash: Leah Snowflake somehow CANNOT go to sleep after having a tragic nightmare. She is currently on her self-made stalking mission. The situation is confusing and Leah Snowflake is trying to sort out the problems. Come back for the Next Blueberry to find out what happens next!
School News: Picture day tomorrow (December 1st)! Don't forget to wear your winter dress uniform! That means you, Leah Snowflake! Stop wearing that ugly casual clothing! Okay bye people have a nice sleep! <3 <3 <3

Back! Wait Blueberry don't sleep yet! I need to finish Stalking Mission Level 3! The mission game have 5 levels! ;-;

Wait... Picture Day... TOMORROW?!?!?! Crud. I probably will get an ugly picture like I did last year.
*FLASHBACK STARTS*
The student next to me pushed me and the picture ended up with me with my mouth open and my eyes closed.
*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Okay, I don't need that memory anymore. I just hope this year's school picture isn't cruddy. But it probably won't, because, well, I have my wings! :D

Hey, I'm actually getting kinda tired. YES TIME TO GO BACK TO SLEEP! Bye Blueberry! I'll write in you after school! After Picture Day! C:

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ObeyTheWolf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Yay cant wait for more
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ 
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
♥ ♥ ♥

✗✗✗✗❤ So fluffeh ❤✗✗✗✗

✖✖✖

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

○●□■♤♡♢♧°•☆▪¤

▪ ObeyTheWolf

▪○●□■♤♡♢♧°•☆▪¤
ObeyTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

New Friends! Wait What?!

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello Blueberry!

I'm currently writing in you after school in my room, and since there's no homework assigned today, I get to play for the rest of the day! Whoohoo!

Okay, I'll introduce you to what happened in school today.

There were SEVEN students that were new today. Plus one which is a new teacher. So... I'll tell you about the students since the teacher is not so interesting.

The first kid is this:
I remembered her name is Shayla. This is the conversation with Shayla and Koshi:

Um... Hi my name's Shayla... ~Shayla
And? *writes down in random notebook* ~Koshi
Wow, Koshi, your brain is so full with girly stuff that you could even forget a new student's name.
And I'm very shy... ~Shayla
I can tell. *writes in notebook again* Anything else? ~Koshi
I also wear this orange hoodie everywhere, some people say it is stuck to me foreva. ~Shayla
WHOA WHOA WHOA WAIT A MIN, isn't that the hoodie I have? Yay twinsies! ^3^
That's interesting. I'll put you in emos. ~Koshi
But I don't wanna be emo... ~Shayla
JUST GO I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!! ~Koshi
O.O Okay... ~Shayla

That was demanding. The next student is a deer and she looks like this:
This is the conversation between she and Koshi (the deer will talk in red to match her wing color):
Hey shut up. ~???
:o What the heck?! ~Koshi
Just leave me alone. ~???
? Who are you talking to? ~Koshi
The imps. And my name is Lilou, though that's not important. ~Lilou
Then I just realized that Lilou have some random imps that look annoying. I mean, if I had those around me attacking all day, I would rather die than having them.
O.O Okay... Why are you a deer? ~Koshi
No idea. My dad is a deer, and my mom's a bunny. ~Lilou
Uhh... Weird...
Okay. Anyways, I gotta go find my friends. By the way, you're in Outcasts. *runs off* ~Koshi
Hey! You didn't sort us yet! ~???
Righttttttttt. *walks back* ~Koshi
Okay. So my name is Ruby and--- ~Ruby
Whoa whoa whoa, stop right there. So your name is Ruby? ~Koshi
Yea... Why? ~Ruby
My sister, Liza, told me that you're an Outcast in the school you went before. So you're automatically an Outcast here. ~Koshi
What? Sisters? ~Ruby
Of course we're sisters. Now get to Outcasts! ~Koshi

Ruby flew over to me and I found out that she had this super cute creature with her.
Hey, her pet look just like Belle!

OMIGOSH SHE'S ADORABLE ~Me
You mean Mist? Thanks! Yours is very cute too! ~Ruby
So we just chat and became friends. Then she spotted my Blueberry sticking out of my backpack.

What? You write in a diary too? ~Ruby
Don't tell... Hey, you write in it as well? ~Me
Yea... Hey, maybe we can exchange our diaries and take a peek? ~Ruby
We threw our diaries at each other (ow my head). She read my Blueberry, and I read her diary Rattlesnake.

Soon we became good friends and blah blah blah. Oh, I said I would tell you about the other new students!

*Random snowball hits her in the head* Ouch! Who does that? *Rubs off snow* You washed off my mascara! ~Koshi
A boy that looks like this stepped out, holding a snowball in his paw:
It's me. My name's Snowy. ~Snowy
You're a girl but it sounds like you're a boy..? ~Koshi
I'm a boy. And if you dare mistaken that again, I will... ~Snowy
O.o Emo! ~Koshi

Just a few more people left... *huff, puff*

Hi, what's your name and interests? ~Koshi
Um... My name is Lyra, and I like... quiet stuff... ~Lyra
...Okay? You're too shy and unfashionable to be a Popular, so I'll put you in Outcasts. Is that alright? I can give you cookies *gives jam-filled cookie* ~Koshi
Sure. *takes cookie and starts nibbling* ~Lyra
Hey, why don't I get free cookies? ;-;

By the way, I also mentioned that Coco and Flame will come to this school earlier, didn't I? *Checks entries* Oh yup, I did!

*Yawns* Name and interests? ~Koshi
My name is Coco, and... I like the color yellow, and I have a dog. ~Coco
Shy person again. Outcasts! ~Koshi

My name is Flame, and I like doing math. I would rather be a hamster than a dog. ~Flame
Dude, did he just admitted that to the whole grade? *Le dramatic gasp*
Nerds! *looks at pawnails* ~Koshi

Okay, drumroll please... Now for the new teacher...

ACK WAIT I JUST BRUISED MY PAW FROM DRUMROLLING!!! ;-;

Hold on while I get a cookie break!

Back! Now that I attached a bandage to my poor paw, I'll continue writing.

Hello everyone, my name is Mr. Rudolph, or Mr. R if you prefer that. I chose that name myself and in the job I worked before, people teased me for that name, but I hope you guys don't tease me here, because you're all goody-goody, right? ~Mr. R

.___. ~Students (including me)

My friends say that I'm funny and cool, so just to make that more obvious, I brought sunglasses! *Puts sunglasses on* Tada! ~Mr. R

.___________. ~Students

I will be your math and social studies teacher, and maybe science as well. Are you excited for that? ~Mr. R

.___________________________. ~Students

Okay, bye guys! I'll be off to work! And if you need me, you can usually find me in the TA room! *Walks away* ~Mr. R

.____________________________________________________. ~Students

Seriously, it was kinda boring. I overheard Koshi say that Mr. Rudolph thinks he's funny and cool, but he's the opposite of that. Offensive, but true. :/

Okay, talking about Picture Day, it was kind of boring. We took class and individuals. I was in the front row and these blah blah blah no need to tell.

Ugh, this is getting boring. I guess I'll write in you sooner or later. Bye Blueberry!

P.S. It's the first day of December! That means every day until Christmas there will be new Pets coming to town! I can't wait! :D

Author's Note: This post is also with this Rattlesnake entry ^^

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreams Are Here to Haunt

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:37 am

Hey, Blueberry...

Bad, bad, news. I couldn't get to sleep again it's so annoying!!! D:<

So... Thank you dreams, you're here again. -__-

I went to sleep for about an hour or less, when I got that weird dream I got from yesterday.

DUDE I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP IT'S SCHOOL DAYS, DREAM NIGHTMARE, CAN YOU SERIOUSLY JUST NOT?!

Whoops, sorry about that caps craziness (hey look at that, I just made a random thing for poems and stuff!). Let me whack my brain to see what I dreamed about (oh no, I thought I said not to do it!)

I saw that baby dragon again, that looks like this:

But now, it was in a black or white (ugh I forgot) castle, and I dreamed about two or three dragons guarding over something... Let's see what I can draw about those adult dragons...

ImageImage

And I couldn't remember the last one, but I think it was red? Eh I don't know. Well, something scary about this dream is that the dragons are all holding... SCYTHES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH *runs around room screaming*

Whoops, I think I woke up Lana. *covers mouth with paw*

Okay, what else did I dream of? Hmm... Oh yes! There was someone that said she is my 'twin', and she looked like... Oh wait, I can't remember what she looked like. But she had this sash that I have in my closet as well, when I wore it for Halloween. Last night I dreamed about the similar hoodie that I have, and tonight, a goddess sash for fancy dress ups? Seriously?

Hmm... Anymore? Well... I remember someone was my companion, but I just can't remember ugh ugh ugh!!! *pulls hair* Ouch.

Ugh. Nothing more.

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH I HATE YOU NIGHTMARE *throws paw around*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED.

I. JUST. SHOT. SNOWFLAKES. OUT. OF. MY. PAW.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH SOMEBODY HELP ME I'M CURSED WITH STRANGE POWERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *cries*

Wait a minute. I'm not cursed. Now that I have snowflake powers, I could possibly have a snowball fight or something with Lana and Marie. Yay! C:

But how did I do it? Let's see the ^failing strategies.

- Think about throwing a snowflake FAIL
- Toss paw around like an underthrow FAIL
- Twist paw around and toss like an underthrow FAIL, no wait, actually SUCCESS!

AJHEHVIOEHVIOHJVSKHVEHIOVHIESHDIVHIOVHWIHK I'M SO NOT EXCITED TO SLEEP >_<

Hey Blueberry, what time is it? Oh wait, you're a notebook, you can't talk. Okay, *checks watch*, it's... 12 o' clock. ;-;

Suddenly, Marie barged came in my room without my permission.

Sis, I can't sleep. ~Marie
O.o ~Me
I just realized that Mom bought a super-cute Pudding Plush for Marie and NOT me. Maybe it's because I still have the cute Huggy Monster.

Uhh, did you dream of something weird? ~Me
Nope. Except for unicorns :3 ~Marie
Sigh.
Marie, unicorns doesn't exist. ~Me
It does! My classmate's mom's a unicorn! Look here for proof! ~Marie
Marie shoved a photo in my face, and when I saw it, I totally freaked out.
O.o ~Me
Told ya. And here's a picture of my classmate's dad. ~Marie
She shoved another photo in my face, and this time I freaked out even more.
O.O Who's your classmate? ~Me
That was a picture shove right into the Blueberry.
.__. But your classmate doesn't have horns, or wings! ~Me
But her parents does. ~Marie
Okay... Hey, I think we should get back to sleep. *pats pillow* ~Me
Alright. One more thing, sis. ~Marie
Yea...? *tidies covers* ~Me
Can I sleep with Turquoise Stripes? ~Marie
Sure. I have an extra, you can take Teal Stripes. *hands huggy monster* ~Me

After Marie left and floated back to her room, I forgot about the nightmare and I actually went to sleep. For five minutes anyways. I woke up again, though I couldn't remember anything from the dream I just had. Weird. Maybe I didn't even have a dream. Okay, It's getting really late, so bye Blueberry! Have a great night!

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me