It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby tonsilstone » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Hello everyone. I believe everyone who is writing wonderful things about Ari wait what are totally correct. Maybe, if we be nice to Ari and obey him no that's a bad idea whOS DOING THIS maybe he will be nice back. I never knew why I was ever mad in the first place! He's such a nice young fellow.

-Derrick

DERRICK?! aRE YOU KIDDING ME
\m/
tonsilstone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:57 pm

ah, i feel so flattered at all of you genuine compliments! it's so nice of you! all of us can have a change of heart after all~
first the dragon shifter, then the cutie, bed head was the one next.
and i can't forget forget fire boy, though the little pest has quite a strong mind. probably it is his thick skull, or he's just too stupid to take any orders .
but don't worry, fire boy. you won't be left out~

ari

[he controls them A L L]

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolDrago » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:13 am

~Italy~ wrote:cecil and chessan would be a good pairing/friendship

fire and ice

FIRE AND ICE

Oh heck XD
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:38 am

Ari is taking over. If you re doomed and you know it clap your hands 👏 👏
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:41 am

Konnichiwa leaf, whats up with everyone praising the snooty prince? In the maths test I got a low score (I'm not saying what), I was really looking at music. Is that why The Teacher writes Stop daydreaming! in my books? Also what's that about Ari taking over the school, I heard it once over the speakers, but before I could listen more they disappeared. I'm scared.

Ai Melody

Hi Leaf, I just wanted to say someone deserved an apology. Get out of my head! Sorry Ari. AAhhh Maybe we could be friends? Oh no.

Oh no I don't have anymore white paint after I painted the fence!
~Pine 'Tree Boy' Green.
👏
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 am

dear leaf, I think whatever spell I was under is over now. It turns out, though, that I am Ari's new official book carrier. I suppose if you're a Prince you require that kind of thing, so I don't really mind to be honest with you.

So far he's only been mildly insulting towards me, which I think is a good sign. He's actually not that bad of a guy as long as you don't try to humiliate him or something. I think I saw him trip a kid sneering at him.

Anyways, talking about Ari doesn't seem to be a popular topic right now, so I'll write about the other students.

First of all, there's Chessan. They seem rather nice, really. Perhaps they're introverted. Maybe I'll go say hi tomorrow!

I've seen Cecil around, too. He seems like someone I'd enjoy speaking with. Based on his entries, though, no girls have hit him up yet. Poor kid, try roses? Maybe get her a goat... I'd accept a love confession if someone bought me a goat.

As for Blyden, I have no idea how long he'll be out of school while his mother is in the hospital. I'm worried about him, and his brother. I hope he's doing alright.

As for the crown my mother showed me, we dusted it off. It's still pretty worn out, but she let me keep it. It's just been sitting in my room, what a nice decoration.
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pillowa » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:41 am

SmolDrago wrote:
~Italy~ wrote:cecil and chessan would be a good pairing/friendship

fire and ice

FIRE AND ICE

Oh heck XD

ooh (wink wink)
pillowa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pillowa » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:29 am

Dear Leaf,
I've noticed everyone behaving strangely at school... It's suddenly very hushed.
I'm betting it's an alien apocalypse! I bet the aliens are slowly brainwashing us!!! Or it's just me being delusional. I've been wearing tin foil underneath my headphones just in case.
And what's with all the compliments to Jerky-Mc-Jerkface? I bet they're all jokes, just like Ari is a joke. At least his siblings seem nice.
Anyway, I have some messages for a few people;

To Roman:
I gotta slap some sense in you, boi. His "book carrier"? You've got to be kidding me. You should be my book carrier, not that Jerk's. You'll get to see my beautiful face more as payment, how 'bout dat, Princey-boo?
And I know! I mean, I'm irresistible! Where are all the girls at? I'll try the goat method, that seems like a good idea. Do you know where I could get a goat?

To Chessan:
Don't avoid me, chica. We're basically meant to be ;))
How about we go get some goats sometime?

To Derrick:
I disagree with everything you've said. However, I see one thing that is correct. It's in your name.
Your name describes Ari so beautifully.
Just take out the letters "E, R, R".

To Ai:
Konnichiwa, bb.
Maybe I could help you study for math... ;)
and get some goats if - *rest of sentence is scribbled out*

And Finally To Ari:
Don't call me fireboy.
I don't know what's going on, but thanks for saying I have a strong mind. I also don't like to be left out. Is there a party going on? If so, who wouldn't invite me?
And none of us are having a change of heart, I bet you just threatened them or something.
Did you do something to Umbra by the way? I haven't seen him around at school.
Also, do you know where I can get a goat? I need like, four, if possible. You seem like the person who would know.
Thanks, Jerky-Mc-Jerkface! <3

[Cecil is completely oblivious to anyone's power unless he's witnessed it in person. I must say, he's not always the sharpest :V]

Loves,
the charming and the most good-looking
Cecil
(P.S Please hit me up girls,
don't keep me waiting :c)
Last edited by pillowa on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
pillowa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:20 am

h-hey leaf... Todays not a great day for me.. Ill probably be moping around at school today,
Please dont call me ghost boy ... Also i welcome all the new faces around! I hope we can meet and be friends please dont mind everyones behavior they could tend to be that way. Plwase dont worry about me especially you cecil "his majesty" didnt do anything to me but i think i may know what has happen and its strange how i never been affected, i thunk i read a few entries back from a witch that he has some sort of mindcontroll of some sort. Goodluck with the goat ce cecil
-umbFamire

there are a few smudged words and a few tear stains on the page the writing is also slightly shaky

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:01 pm

(Autumn)
dear leaf, I want a goat! That sounds so fun!!! I'd have another companion to go break stuff with, it would be awesome! His name would be Mass Destruction.

(Victoria)
To Cecil: I consider myself quite a classy young lady, and I will say the way you flirt could be what makes so many of us run away from you. Ignore what destruction girl said, we're not into goats. Get us classy, pretty things. Perhaps some lovely flowers, ooo, or take us somewhere fancy! Just a little thought.

To Zariq: We haven't been meeting up as often, my apologies for being so busy. I can see when I'm free from my duties as student council President if you like.

(maverick/amaryllis)

Hello leaf, its been a while. I'm still scared of Pine, to be honest with you. I want to talk to my club members, but I'm just so afraid of them all! Help...
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me