Words & Sentences

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What will he never do?

Give you up
3%
Let you down
No votes
Run around you
No votes
Desert you
7%
All of the above
90%

Total votes : 29

Re: Words & Sentences

Postby Breado » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:21 am

The place has seen better days. Not in terms of ruin - the place was bare, darkness hugging it like a worried mother hugs her child every minute of the day. On normal days it was bare, devoid of any hills or mountains, making it seem like an abyss.
But this time, everything is soaking wet. It could even be called a bog at this point, with all its grassy, muddy glory. Except... the water is clear. It may look obsidian black, but when you put your hand in it you can see it's crystal clear.
The air feels like colored static - sharp, gravelly as it travels down my throat, smelling of nothing.

A deep, low hum is all that can be heard. No animals, nothing.

The sky, black as the ground itself, flows above like an ocean on a calm day. A few white dots decorate it, imitating the stars we see at night. I don't know if they really are stars too, though.
Sometimes a few bright lines zigzag around. You could call it lightning, but it's not what it is. I'm not sure what ut really is, but I know it's not that.

A gentle gust makes the tallish grass sway. Silently, like it's afraid it'll disturb the peace of the land.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:43 am

man, i just feel so damn mentally exhausted nowadays - idk where my muse and ideas went but i just want them back bcuz they would definitely be very useful for my animation classes >:l

••••

"Petal, wait," the little hambug shouted, running after the other.
Upon catching up to her, he lowered his voice. "We really shouldn't be here, you know how dangerous this part of the forest is..."
"Those are just rumours and legends, Bud. And you know most of those are fake."
"MOST. But not all! What if the ones about here are true?! Like the hairless giants or the
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:20 pm

yknow what sucks? having and liking board, card, and general tabletop/party games while having literally no one, not even your parents, to play with. seriously, i love my parents but the fact they say they can't play Uno and then refusing to learn to play it is just... come on... it's literally the easiest card game in the universe...
Solitaire is fun but i wish i could play with someone else too...

———————

Having never seen such a creature before, the little hambug hid in the nearest bush. She stayed quiet, even held her breath from time to time as she observed the thing before her.
Black hooves thumped around in the grass, making every blade and leaf they touched turn brown and dry. The legs the creature stood on were thin, like it hasn't eaten more than a few berries a day for weeks now. They reminded Petal of burnt branches after the fire has stopped eating at them.

———————

"Jeremy, what are you doing?"
"Fishing! Isn't it obvious?"
"From the bucket?"
"Yes."
"From the human's bucket of fish?"
"Yes! Seriously Snowball, they're not even gonna notice that a fish or two is missing."
"You call me that one more time and I swear I'll-" but he didn't get the chance to finish his sentence as he dodged a dirty rag being thrown at him just in time.
"Get away from that bucket! That ain't for ye," said one of the men.
The other cat smirked. "They surely won't notice it, right?"
"Oh, shut up," Jeremy said as he walked away from the fish, "If you hadn't distracted me this wouldn't have happened!"
"Of course, yes, it was totally not your fault, sir Jeremy 'The King of Thieves'. Please forgive me!"
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:48 am

I just wish I never accepted that nothing in this life matters.
Yeah, all these pretty things, small and big, and everything bad and ugly too will one day cease existing.
Time spares nothing and no one. That's the cold hard truth.

It's honestly hard to not stop myself from truly enjoying things nowadays - sure I'll have fun when I can but I wish I could
just

Unrelated:
WARRIOR CATS CLAN GEN
Yellowclan

"optimistic and stoic"

Located in a desert, Yellowclan mainly hunt mice and blackbirds. One of their main landmarks is an owl tree.

LEADER

Sloestar
(Sloestripe)

"A tom with dark grey fur with white paws, ears and tail. He has amber eyes. His fur is messy and he has allergies"

"hateful, sly and curious"

DEPUTY

Greentail

"A tom with tawny fur with a white chest. He has blindness in both eyes. He is hairless and he has scared paw pads"

"petty, quirky and timid"

MEDICINE CAT

Blossomfern

"A tom with grey fur with darker paws, ears and tail. He has dark green eyes. His fur is matted and he has no injuries"

"gullible, hostile and freethinking"

WARRIORS

Nightflower

"A tom with dark grey fur with black paws, ears and tail. He has dark eyes. His fur is mid-length and he has a big scar across his spine"

"irritable, irritable and innovative"

Shortscar

"A tom with tawny fur with a darker paw. He has teal eyes. His fur is mid-length and he has a small scar across his spine"

"patient, caring and dedicated"

Podleg

"A tom with grey fur with a single darker spot on their eye. He has sky blue eyes. His fur is patchy and he has hayfever"

"Anxious, toxic and fun-loving"

Spiderfire

"A cat with reddish fur with white rosettes across their body. They have dark green eyes. Their fur is patchy and they have a scarred nose"

"tense, melancholic and tolerant"

Brindlethroat

"A she-cat with solid reddish fur. She has ocean blue eyes. Her fur is matted and she is blind"

"hot-headed, patient and gallant"

QUEENS

Birdcreek

"A she-cat with red fur with white mottling across their body. She has blindness in both eyes. Her fur is curly and she has a big scar across her spine. She is a perminent queen"

"critical, well-mannered and helpful"

APPRENTICES

Ashpaw
(Ashberry)

"A tom with brown fur with a single white stripe on their eye. He has blindness in both eyes. His fur is matted."

"critical, calm and imaginative"

Sheeppaw
(Sheepwater)

"A she-cat with red fur with white paws, ears and tail. She has dark blue eyes. Her fur is messy."

"Childish, temperamental and persuasive"

ELDERS

Whitescar

"A tom with grey fur with white rosettes across their body. He has turquoise eyes. His fur is curly and he has allergies"

"neglectful, decisive and friendly"
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me