Stormclan's Writtings - RISE - DNP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Prey, Dear Friend (Incomplete - 249 words)

Postby WolfstormSC » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:38 pm

As much as Alexandria hated to admit it, she realised that living forever in the wild with her small bird just wouldn't cut it. She had to find real wild cats that knew what they were doing. She shuddered at the thought. Wild cats? She never thought she'd mix with such vile ruffians! But it was her only hope and she knew better than to deny help when she was in need.

She had heard rumors of a wild cat group that lived close by, perhaps that would be enough to get her the help that she needs. She gave a quick chirp-like noise to her wren, who quickly jumps into flight, observing their surroundings for any signs of the strange group of cats. That's when she hears it, a snap of a twig nearby. Her bird might not have been able to spot it, but she sure does. She whips around quickly, startled by the cracking. Her eyes meet another cat's gaze. Their deep green eyes gave off a soft glow, more curious than intimidating. She takes a few steps back in surprise, unsure of what to do before quickly regaining composure.

"What do you think you're doing? Watching me like that... Come out of there at once!" Alexandria's voice shakes as she tries to hide just how scared she really is. She had never seen a wild cat in by herself before and felt extremely intimidated. Nevertheless, she would try her best not to let it show.

WIP - go to clan after, separate scene maybe?
Spoiler: it plum

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The New Divide (Complete - 300 words)

Postby WolfstormSC » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:26 am

"Sagepaw, are you coming?" The words sounded like thunder in her mind, booming and almost wiping away all of her other senses. It was all she could hear. She felt so hopeless. She hated that she couldn't change what was happening, but it was not up to her to change.

Sagepaw stared at cindershade, she couldn't believe what had just happened.

Cindershade just got exiled? No. This couldn't be happening. What's worse, she's dividing the clan. How can this be possible? Which side should sagepaw even pick? Was it even safe to go with cindeshade? She couldn't help but worry for her friend. But this could be a huge mistake to join, what if she didn't know what she was doing? But she had lichenpaw with her, surely having a medicine cat with you would help.

The forest floor felt like it was on fire. The ground felt like it was caving in. Everything felt as if it was closing in around her, making her feel claustrophobic. She couldn't handle this pressure.

She finally decided. Cindershade it is.
"Yes cindershade, I'm coming." She sighed, giving a worried glance to lichenpaw, who seemed to share the same feeling about this as she did.

Cindershade nodded before leaping to taking charge of her new group. This felt so wrong, but sagepaw needed to ensure the safety of everyone else.

Sagepaw looked back at what was once her clan for a brief moment, before swiftly moving to join the leaving cats. Whatever happens to her now is on her for joining these cats. She felt as though she deserved whatever ends up happening because of this. She had put her trust in cindershade to lead her and that was that.

But this new divide will not change her thoughts on her old clan.

He/him or They/Them
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Mother's Touch (Complete - 302 words)

Postby WolfstormSC » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:15 am

"To become the best you must thrive, only then will you succeed. So do what you will with others, they don't matter in the end." Sootpaw could still hear the haunting words of his mother's lesson. He always could. It was a constant curse that he just could not shake. Luckily for him, he didn't want to shake it, he never did. His mother was the best parent he could ever ask for, but his weakling of a father just had to take him and his siblings away from her. Oh, how he despised dovecall for doing so.

He was now confined to this camp, forced to put his trust in a bunch of cats that he hardly knew. How was he to know that they wouldn't try to trick him and use him for their own profit? No, he had to get ahead of them and gain an upper hand, just like his mother had taught him to do. Finchpaw and Pikepaw were stupid mousebrains for ever believing that their father was in the right.

While his two brothers spent their time playing games with dovecall, sootpaw spent his time alone, watching the clan, pacing back and forth while plotting his schemes.

That's when it hit him. Out the corner of his eye, he spotted cinderkit. A small, pretty little kit that was doing exactly as he was, observing others. He knew that she was too shy to talk to others and spent time alone because of it. She might be useful in the long run too. He would become friends with her and his motives will shine through to her soon enough.

He gave a small chuckle for the first time in a long while, this could be fun and he knew it. He was excited for this little project.

He/him or They/Them
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes