_ ᔕTᖇᗩᑎGE ᗪIᗩᖇY _

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

If there was a second strange diary would you read it?

A) YEESSSSSSSSSS #stranger4evah
53%
B) Yes!
15%
C) Okay, but only for you, you good-looking and charming author
16%
D) I think this is my last stop :c But luv ya...
9%
E) I'll just take a peek from time to time
7%

Total votes : 55

Re: _ ᔕTᖇᗩᑎGE ᗪIᗩᖇY _

Postby doubledare » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:18 am

bump and blaze
hey!

i'm doubledare, and im only just starting to become active here again. please be patient with me.

doubledare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:29 am

Can Cherry be in highschool and one of the groups? And for Rose just in a group cause shes not old enough for highschool yet
Hey sorry I haven't been on. Busy lately, I don't use my computer much anymore anyways
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xura » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:44 am

Sounds great!
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shopping With The Enemy

Postby Xura » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Dear diary,
So I've gotten used to staying up at night.... I can't show you how I look today because it's supposed to be a surprise. I have prom pics with Jake at the bottom. NO! Don't look at them... Keep reading until you get there. Why? You'll be blowing my surprise. I totally do NOT look like myself (did you know that at prom you actually have to where a dress?!)
Anyway, I left home at 11:00 just like I said and met Heather, Ace, and some people I didn't expect at the mall.
Image Image
Image Image
Me: *whispers quietly to Ace* what are they doing here?!
Ace: *with the same frustrasive whisper* Heather invited them.
At that moment I wanted to scream shout and kick Heather and her little "friends" out of the mall, but instead I was really nice.
Me: Hi! What an unexpected surprise! I'm so glad your here.
Emma: Heather invited us. She said you might like it if we came.
Ace: Well, we're happy you'll be joining us today *smiles*
Me and ace were about to blow our tops. This is the last time we invite Heather to go shopping.
I need to go dress shopping right away. So I think we should split into groups, then we can all meet up for lunch.
Heather: That sounds like a great plan!
Ace: So how do you all want to divide up?
Me with Ace! Me with Ace!
Emma: I need to get my hair done, and you need to shop for a dress... Let's see. Since you, Ace, and Heather need a dress you go shopping together and I'll go get my hair done with Bella and Amy. Let's go to this exact spot when we are all finished.
Me: Sounds great!
So we all went our separate ways.
Me: Heather, why did you pull that on us?
Heather: Pull what? I invited a few friends *she had a girly sassy tone that she never had before*
Ace: You invited them without telling us?
Heather: It's not a big deal, like, Your overthinking this.
Me: Actually, Heather. It's a huge deal to me. That's going behind my back.
Heather: What? Just by asking a few friends to come? You brought her along.
Me: No, by not telling me they were coming. It's fine to bring them-
NOT!
Me: -but before you do, you have to tell me. And her name is Ace.
Heather: Fine :roll: At least "Ace" is a good replacement me.
Ugh! She was making me so angry.
Me: She's not a replacement she's my friend.
Heather: whatever you say.
Ace was steaming.
Ace: *gets close and whispers to me* are you seriously gonna let her get away with that tude?
Me: *whispers* lets just deal with it. We wont be here long, okay?
Ace rolled her eyes. We entered the store and immediately went searching for dresses.
Me: Okay I need something that highlights my eyes... So blue.
Heather: That should be easy, look over there. I'm gonna go look over there.
Her eyes sparkled. She was looking at a guy:
I rolled my eyes.
Ace: she hangs with the trio so often that she probably doesent even have a date yet. Im surprised its come so last minute for her. Well, at least she found someone cute
Me: Yeah...
I didn't think about that. I guess I never took time to ask Heather about she's doing. Hmm.. But she also hasn't been around me. So... Yeah. Each argument is fair.
So we found me a perfect dress, we got accessories, and we left.
Me: found a date to the dance?
Heather: Yes! His name is Danny! He is so cute! <3
Me: That's great! :) You know who I'm going with.
Heather: I forgot his name... its... Jake, right?
My heart just broke. How could Heather forget my boyfriend's name.
Me: Yeah... Jake... his name is Jake.
Heather took lead and Ace stepped behind to comfort me. She put her arm around me.
Ace: it's okay.
Me: But it's not okay. She's forgetting about me. And Jake and I are the most popular couple in the whole school... How could she just forget?
Ace: Maybe because she's with the trio 24/7... I hate to say this but maybe you should just let go. You know, break off the friendship.
Me: How could you say that?
Ace: Well, in short. She's a meanie. She's stuck-up, prideful, and she hasn't been very nice to us this entire time. She's only been looking forward to meeting up with the trio again...
Me: *sighs* I guess your right. But I want to hold on to this friendship.
Ace: .... I understand. It's your choice. All im saying is that I don't want you to be hurt. You matter a lot to me. We're like sisters.
I smiled. Ace and I had become really good friends. More than friends, like sisters. She was right. Maybe this "friendship" had to go. But I wont tell Heather that. I just won't hang out with her anymore. She's chosen her crowd... and as much as I hate it, its not me.
We were the first to the spot where we would meet up. We talked for a little bit.
Heather: So, I hear you guys actually support outcasts
Ace: Yeah.
Heather: Oh, I thought it was just a rumor.
Me: No, it's definitely not-
UH OH UH OH DONT GET SASSY, ME! DONT DO IT! NO, NOT TO HEATHER!
Me: -because if you don't remember, we were once outcasts too, and unlike you, Ace and I try to help whoever we can.
First of all, Burn. I am the sassmaster. Second of all, WHAT DID I DO?!!!!??!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?
Heather: ugh! Well, excuuusee me. I thought we were friends.
Ace looked at me and mouthed "She's gonna need some ice for that burn"
Me: You know Heather, earlier today I thought that too. But you've been so mean to us today. Especially, my friend Ace. You have no right to treat people that way. And I'm not your follower. I thought we were best friends but I don't see that happening. Get this clear Heather *gets up to her face and whispers* I, as a friend, loved you. And a week ago I couldn't even imagine ever being mad at you, I valued you above everything... But now, I see that i'm nothing to you.
Emma, Abby, and Bella came around the corner. Heather looked at the ground.
Abby: Hey, guys. Emma promised Heather could pick the place, if that's okay with all of you.
We all nodded.
Heather: *smiles as if the really depressing conversation we just had did not occur at all and omgosh this action sentence is really long* Yeah, I want to go the cheesecake factory.
Me: That sounds like a great choice... but I don't think Ace and I can afford that.
Emma: Oh, don't worry about that. Bill is on me.
Good, but embarrassing. I need a job. Maybe I can sucker one of the organizations into giving me money for what I do. Yeah, that sounds good. But I think I might need a regular job. :/ Not looking forward to that.
Me: Thanks!
Heather lead all of us into the place, we (somehow) got a table right away. We ordered everything, and began eating. Ace: Okay, Heather, lead us there.
Me: Your guys' hair looks nice.
Emma: Thanks
Bella: What kind of dress did you get?
Me: A blue one. I hope Jake likes it.
Bella: That sounds good. How is Jake?
Me: He's fine. He's at my place...
Uh oh, I said that without thinking!
Me: ... He left something there when we were studying yesterday.
Amy: Studying? We never study. We have tutors.
Me: *shrugs* Well, I don't.
Emma: How did you get your fur to change so much, are you dying it?
Me: Actually, I found out it was a three-year prank from my older brother. He had been dying my hair and fur all this time by putting hair dye in my shampoo bottles.
Bella: You have got to be kidding.
Me: I'm not.
Heather: I didn't know you had a brother.
Oooh. She was trying to get back at me.
Me: He's adopted. Just left the house for college. I thought you already met him, I guess you never come over.
BURN!
Heather: ... What's his name?
Me: Chase.
Heather: I think ill call your parents later and ask them about this "Chase", I would be pleased to meet him.
Me: Go ahead. But I'm pretty sure they wont pick up, they've been out of town for quite a while now.
It was true, My parents left town since I met blaze and mist, they still pay all my bills though.
Heather: And what about your brother, does he have a cell phone number you can give me?
Me: He just dropped his phone in the toilet at college, I don't think I will be in contact with him for a while.
This was a war! Emma, Bella, and Amy were staring at us like: :what: and Ace was just like: :D
Heather: How awful, when do you think he will be getting a new phone?
Me: Not for sometime. He has a job, but it can barely pay for his college funds. Not to mention, his food.
Heather: Do you ever go out to visit him?
Me: Not lately.
Heather: Then how do you know he dropped his phone in the toilet?
Me: He called my parents on the payphone and they told me. It happened last week, Saturday night.
Heather: Uh huh. I see.
Me: MAYBE you should come over more. There's a lot about my family you don't know.
Emma: is there something going on between the two of you?
I ate faster and started talking quicker.
Me: No, its nothing. She just did something to upset me a little earlier but no biggie.
Emma: Okay...
Heather and I refused to look at each other the entire time. Not exactly what I would call a pleasurable meal at the cheesecake factory. So we all said our goodbye's and scattered.
Ace: See you at prom! I will be coming with James.
Me: As long as you keep that guy away from me, then we will have a fun time.
Ace: Okay! Bye!
She left. I had about 30 minutes to blow at the mall before I went home and I wanted to use my laptop. I needed to post on instabark about my new dress, so I had to go to the apple store. I walked inside the apple store and sat down with my computer.
Clerk guy: Need help with anything?
Me: No, sir. I'm fine, i just need to chill with my Mac where there isn't any loud talking and such.
He nodded, checking to see if the laptop was a Mac. Thank goodness i can always trust apple. I connected my own USB to my Wi-Fi so no one could see what I was doing. I opened Instabark, and looked around. i didn't want anyone to see my pictures. As I was going to look down, I saw something. Someone was on a laptop in the store, they had a USB in the computer and they were looking too skeptical for my liking. Loads and loads of code and inscriptions were displayed on the screen. But I saw something that caught my eye, the words "Mist" and "Blaze". The skeptical dog was looking both ways, as if he was scared of something. A few guys came into the store. He immediately closed the program and put his hood up. He went to a social-media network website, I think it was instabark.
???: Hey kid, give us that USB back.
Skeptical-looking kid: What USB?
The USB was gone. He had obviously shoved it into his pocket.
???: Come on kid, I know your the guy we're looking for.
I ran up to him and put my arms around the skeptical-looking guy.
Me: What are you talking about? this is my boyfriend. He was uploading our dating pictures on instabark. We don't have a USB.
???: *squints* Alright, maybe you two aren't who we are looking for. Sorry to trouble you.
They left.
Me: Whats your name?
Skeptical-looking kid: Matthew. Thanks.
Me: You know, Matthew. It's stupid to use the Wi-Fi here to look up documents containing facts about "blaze" and "mist". We should head to my place, my USB carries its own Wi-Fi and my place cant be breached.
Matthew: What? You know about this?
Me: I found out last week. Apparently, my whole life is a lie. Come on, I'm interested to see what info you got. I'm expected to join one of those organizations by Saturday.
Matthew: What? How? This is so strange.
Me: I know right. I'll explain on the way. And by the way, im not your girlfriend. I have a guy already. He's at my house. Make friends with him or whatever.
So we left and I explained to him everything that has been going on. He told me that his friend had disappeared suddenly, and that he has been trying to make contact with them but the only message he got was "Blaze" "Mist" and "Ezalb bank" the most uncreative names in the whole world. He had done research on the bank just like me and actually went there and stole their documents. Whenever he tried to read the USB he had been interrupted. And when he tried it, there was an instant tracker inside it. We entered my house.
Me: Jake I'm home. I brought someone here that I need you to meet. Can you take him downstairs?
Jake ran down.
Jake: Who is that?
Me: this is Matthew. He has some info about Blaze and Mist. It could be useful, and he's been tracked everywhere he goes. Can he chill here? Thanks. Now, please make friends with him I have to put on my prom dress, we're leaving at 6:00!
Jake stared at me like: :what:
I changed, and IM SORRY I LIED! NO PICTURE HERE BECAUSE IM ACTUALLY ON A COMPUTER! :clap: Next time guys. Next time.
Jake, who is so sociable, made friends with him in an instant and learned about everything that occurred.
Jake: You said you were his girlfriend?
Me: I didn't kiss him. And I made it clear that im yours after it was all over. I love how your jealous. :) It makes me happy to know that you actually love me enough to be jealous.
Jake: :roll: Okay lets do this.
So I put a hack on the USB that makes the tracker inside it make it look like the USB was in a dessert in Nevada. I hooked it up to my own secure network, broke through the code firewalls and found this:
Mist Is an organization that promotes stealing, mercenaries, and many hidden documents. They have stolen, robbed, and their leader, Angela, is on the top ten most wanted list. She can never go off in public. She orders people around to do her dirty work because she cant anymore. Her parents weren't fierce enough for her, so she left. She is persuasive and dangerous. She always looks for the bigger picture.
Blaze is an organization that isn't much different. They try to keep a low profile about things. They are very secretive, and plan their movements carefully. Each company is wanted for different things. They've exceeded the wealth of a billionaire.

Well, the mercenary thing is new. Is this something I really want to join? Maybe I ought to rethink this. But maybe they would end up making me.... by using the charge app fully. Ugh! Cant have that happen. I have so little time.
Matthew: I really need to find my lost friend.
Me: don't worry. We'll find something.
I searched and searched. This database had everything on the two of these companies. Their workers, history, transactions, and lost people. Let's see, we'll check out lost people.
Matthew: she's not dead, she sent me the message to look for all this stuff.
Me: The file says lost not dead. It can go either way. What's your friend's name?
Matthew: Cinna, but her codename was-
Me: ..Appletree...
Matthew: Yeah, did you know her?
Me: When did you get this message?
Matthew: Just last month.
I was right. Cinna wasn't dead! It was a scam. But why did she just disappear, like, just now?
Matthew: She said she was involved with both companies. She's my only friend and I want to find her.
Me: Well, you have two friends now and I think I know what happened.
{TO BE CONTINUED! THE POLL IS STILL GOING FOR BLAZE OR MIST, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR ANSWER UNTIL NEXT 2 POSTS}
Last edited by Xura on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:09 pm

I can get a picture of Cherry in a dress, I'll upload it in a second :)
EDIT here
Just in case she needs to be somewhere in a formal outfit
Hey sorry I haven't been on. Busy lately, I don't use my computer much anymore anyways
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy day » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:27 pm

I change to Blaze C: ))
rainy day

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby areadbhar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:38 am

What is this poll?
areadbhar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xura » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:57 am

Spicy Ice Cream wrote:What is this poll?

Okay guys, please bump to tell me which organization I should choose.

"Blaze" (my parents organization)
Or
"Mist" (my sister's organization)

If it turns out being neutral, then something else will happen. remember, this is up to YOU!
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby areadbhar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:21 am

Mist!
areadbhar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:00 am

Bump Mist
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me